PDA

View Full Version : So Barack Obama dies?

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 08:45 AM
And he's up at the Gates awaiting entry into Heaven. St. Peter greets him and asks, "And you are?"

Obama answers, "I'm Barack Obama. The first black President of the United States of America."

St. Peter looks up in amazement and asks him, "Really? When did this happen?"

Barack replied, "Just a few minutes ago."

Later, QD.

DieselNuts
07-09-2008, 08:48 AM
lulz

ShooterMcGavin
07-09-2008, 08:49 AM
:lmfao:

Ran
07-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Funny, but probably true if he manages to win.

Sammich
07-09-2008, 08:55 AM
i agree w/ ran...i've been saying that a long time ago lol

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 08:55 AM
LOL. +reps

So did anyone hear him claiming his disappointment in America? Apparently, for a nation to speak English, its not enough. I heard this on Boortz this morning, still have to verify.

Ran
07-09-2008, 08:58 AM
So did anyone hear him claiming his disappointment in America? Apparently, for a nation to speak English, its not enough. I heard this on Boortz this morning, still have to verify.Well, English does need to become our national language before we become the United States of Amigos.

DieselNuts
07-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Well, English does need to become our national language before we become the United States of Amigos.
QFMFT!

AirMax95
uh......blah.....

Sammich
Well, English does need to become our national language before we become the United States of Amigos.

dont let ricky see this, he may get offended:lmfao:

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 09:02 AM

Oh I well agree with that. Hussein over there claims that he's disappointed in the
UNITED States of America because we only speak one language.

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 09:03 AM
uh......blah.....

You must think I'm a racist. Go ahead and say it. Later, QD.

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 09:05 AM

Aren't you married to a woman of the darker persuasion?

Sammich
07-09-2008, 09:11 AM

indeed, QD does enjoy that milk chocolate

Ran
07-09-2008, 09:14 AM
Oh I well agree with that. Hussein over there claims that he's disappointed in the
UNITED States of America because we only speak one language.Are you serious? This country isn't really "united" at all, is it? :no:

dont let ricky see this, he may get offended:lmfao:Why would he get offended? Ricky speaks perfect English and isn't some illegal mooching off the system.

Sammich
07-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Why would he get offended? Ricky speaks perfect English and isn't some illegal mooching off the system.
he sticks up a 7 11 or two every once in a while to send Dee some extra cash...:ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 09:19 AM

No. My oldest is mixed with black and my next to oldest is by my first wife. She is Japanese. Later, QD.

Stormhammer
07-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Boortz is a dumbass. Plain and simple. Who remembers him screaming about Obama buying Yahoo or whatever :lmao: he takes rumors and runs with it.

As for the OP

it made me chuckle

ultm8mind
07-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Sad but true........

AirMax95
07-09-2008, 01:13 PM

Racist? Not at all, I don't know you :thinking:

I don't play the race card for any old reason. I am just tired of the Obama jokes :2up:

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Boortz is a dumbass. Plain and simple. Who remembers him screaming about Obama buying Yahoo or whatever :lmao: he takes rumors and runs with it.

As for the OP

it made me chuckle

You're the dumbass. Boortz is pure entertainment. So is this thread.

Are you serious? This country isn't really "united" at all, is it? :no:

As rumor has it, yes. Haha, like I said, I have not verified. Sad thing about your statement is its partially true, we are far more united then most other countries. But, we are not fully united and we are headed into a scary future. :no:

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 03:56 PM

I don't play the race card for any old reason. I am just tired of the Obama jokes :2up:

I don't really care if you're tired of it or not. I'm actually alright with him, myself. To me, a joke is a joke. Don't take it as a personal attack. Later, QD.

AlanŽ
07-09-2008, 04:23 PM

As for the OP

it made me chuckle
My dad got me listening to him and sorry but a lot of the stuff he says makes sense.

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 04:32 PM
My dad got me listening to him and sorry but a lot of the stuff he says makes sense.

Alot of stuff anyone says can make sense. Boortz is a great talker and I love litsening to him. Beware of what you take from his show though. Most hot topic issues he's right on the bat with though! :goodjob:

AlanŽ
07-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Alot of stuff anyone says can make sense. Boortz is a great talker and I love litsening to him. Beware of what you take from his show though. Most hot topic issues he's right on the bat with though! :goodjob:
Totally. It's just like anything else. Take everything with a grain of salt and a bit of doubt.

americanctm
07-09-2008, 06:08 PM
lol. This will probably happen though

BABY J
07-09-2008, 06:11 PM
LMFAO

Kaiser
07-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Totally. It's just like anything else. Take everything with a grain of salt and a bit of doubt.

It's amusing that Boortz is the most vocal person in speaking out against believing ANYTHING you hear him say unless you otherwise know it to be true. If you spend any time listening to him on any given day, you'll probably here him say it. It's not reverse psychology, it's the construction of the format. Truth is not what pushes ratings unless it hurts. Boring truth is bad radio, but sometimes it's great to take what someone's said, add what they have done 10 years in the past (Or haven't done) add an interesting (if skewed) interpretation of how those two seemingly unrelated points are in fact directly connected, and run with it.

Run with rumors? I guess, but if you really fault anyone in media for running with rumors then I assume you wanted to draw and quarter Dan Rather for going on air with what he knew to be falsified information from an acknowledgably unreliable source as proof to a rumor that had it's basis in pure political partisanship.

Oh, well, you probably actually don't even remember that whole incident, do you?

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Alright, folks. I just posted a jokey joke. If I wanted this to be a Presidential discussion, I would have posted this in the Wall Street section. Lolol.

Just a joke. Later, QD.

The Ninja
07-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Racist!

The Ninja
07-09-2008, 10:42 PM
I keed....

Mr_Mischif
07-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Heh, that's good for a chuckle.

AirMax95
07-10-2008, 12:12 PM
I don't really care if you're tired of it or not. I'm actually alright with him, myself. To me, a joke is a joke. Don't take it as a personal attack. Later, QD.

The joke was funny, no doubt!

Not taking it personal, lol. I read alot of forums thats all. As soon as I got off one, I click on to IA and bam! Another one :(

I want to meet you in person, you come off as a sarastic jerk, lol. Face with screen name is always fun.

Don't take it personal :lmfao:

ultm8mind
07-10-2008, 12:53 PM
You could tell it was a joke by the title. Why'd you open it if you're going to whine about it?

twinj
07-10-2008, 12:55 PM
I feel like **** for laughing at that. It was funny though +reps

Lucky DAWG
07-10-2008, 05:41 PM

Well you're in for a rude awakening bc only more are coming, its one of the more important (if not most important) current events in our country.

haha good joke though.

And in all honesty i would not be surprised if another James Earl Ray type comes out of hiding in the woods and takes one for the team for those opposed to a black president.

Although i think the overwhelming part of the country is over over racism (racism in general will always exist to a degree) I still think there are people passionate enough out there to go for something like that.

blaknoize
07-10-2008, 05:51 PM
indeed, QD does enjoy that milk chocolate Yes he does, cuz he KKKKNNNOOOWWWSSSS

blaknoize
07-10-2008, 05:53 PM
This is actually funny and may actually be the truth, sadly :( but hey, he's the first.

BABY J
07-10-2008, 06:18 PM
This is actually funny and may actually be the truth, sadly :( but hey, he's the first.

He's the 1st what?

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 07:46 PM
He's the 1st what?

First president to ever call in sick after three days. Never come back, get fired and collect the unemployment for the rest of the quarter. (If he's elected.)

Lucky DAWG
07-11-2008, 01:39 AM
First president to ever call in sick after three days. Never come back, get fired and collect the unemployment for the rest of the quarter. (If he's elected.)

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

+1 if i can

AnthonyF
07-11-2008, 11:29 AM
I have been saying that since day 1. Obama will accomplish 2 things:

1. First Black President.

2. First Black President assassinated

-Ant.

IndianStig
07-11-2008, 09:12 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

+1 if i can

i quite liked it myself too, thanks repped back if i can

Turbo Terrance
07-11-2008, 11:22 PM

DONT SHOOT HIM QD.........:cry:

Turbo Terrance
07-11-2008, 11:26 PM
DONT SHOOT HIM QD.........:cry:

if he doesnt im sure these guys will...........:lmfao: