PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a GOOD club, or willing to start with some1

AnthonyF
08-24-2005, 08:41 PM
I was apart of an IA club a few months ago, but it got outta hand. Let too many "friends" in with "nice" cars. So, i left. Looking for a Good club. Serious members, members who care, etc...

I know what it takes to start a club. if anyone would like to start a club with me I am willing. I am VERY picky. The cars do not have to be decked out with every damn thing in the world. Just nice clean cars. Nice staright bodies, beautiful paint, rims, lowered (ify), just clean pretty cars.

If you are willing to create a club with me, we can meet up one weekend, and discuss the preferences of the club, etc... Hit me up at [email protected] or PM, call me, whatever.

I drive a 2005 Torch Red Mustang.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2061207

chmura
08-29-2005, 01:53 AM
/\ are u planning any mods to that stang?

AnthonyF
08-29-2005, 05:42 AM
compared to what it was, it is modded.

-GT Front
-GT Sides
-GT Rear
-GT Fogs
-GT headlight Harness
-GT headlight switch
-Foglight Covers
-5% Black Tint
-17" Bullit Rims
-Sequential Tail Lights
-Eibach Lowering Springs
-Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Upcomming mods are, BOSS 302 stripes (painted, not stickers), Paint my mirrors, Custom Stereo Setup (looking for the right componets and a good shop), Twin Turbo Set (got quoted for one, but I can't affect my warranty yet), 20" Rims, and a few other small things. You can check out the pics of the car if you like. It is very clean ride. i was tired of my civic and this is a nice change. The red really turns heads.

LMK what you think.

COGCaviZ24
08-29-2005, 03:48 PM
let repharse for chmura "are you planning any GOOD MODS to that stang?" not GT wanna be poser mods :jerkit:

chmura
08-29-2005, 04:33 PM
let repharse for chmura "are you planning any GOOD MODS to that stang?" not GT wanna be poser mods :jerkit:

lol

be nice....

B16a2 Civic
08-29-2005, 04:40 PM
Team Elite is where its at

AnthonyF
08-29-2005, 04:48 PM
how about you admit to envying my car instead of being jealous, and you won't look as much like a dick. kool?

there is no need to come in my thread and flame my car. You don't like it? Fine, keep it to yourself. If I posted in wTn, and you flamed it, fine. But I didn't.

COGCaviZ24
08-29-2005, 06:42 PM
yo whatever man.I've never liked stangs and realy don't like the neo retro sytle. as far as envy and jealousy, naw I've killed v6 stangs. i'm just saying i know at lot of people would laugh if they looked under a hood of "GT" and saw a V6. but if you love your car as much i do mine then i say good job. just not my style. and by the way, this is my opinion, and does not represent the opinions of wTn as a whole.

AnthonyF
08-29-2005, 06:55 PM
I wish i could have afforded the GT, but insurance and cost of the GT was way too much. I acutally wanted a STi but I had to settle with the 4.0L I've only had the car for 3 months, I can't do a lot or motor work that i want to do b/c of a warranty. So, I do not have a lot of room to improve anything without pissing ford off.

COGCaviZ24
08-29-2005, 07:01 PM
well at least you won't have ricers trying to race you. they'll see GT and tuck tail :D.

COGCaviZ24
08-29-2005, 07:05 PM
and you did do the first I would do if I had that style stangs: Sequential Tail Lights. that's cool as shit. the wheels are hot too

Tasuki_Civic
08-29-2005, 07:06 PM
hey slociv wha happened to AIC???

AnthonyF
08-29-2005, 07:08 PM
yea, the only draw back. My civic couldn't beat shit, now I have a car that can beat a few others no1 wants to race. Only one race with a G35 and I got spanked. o'well. 15.6 (SO FAR) isn't so bad for a 1/4mi.

the rims came with the car. I did NOT want those discusting 16" wheels. but apreciate the compliments. I accidently bought the tail light kit.

AnthonyF
08-29-2005, 07:11 PM
what's AIC? You mean IAC? I left them.

RISKYB
08-29-2005, 08:09 PM
hey man, the club im in actively meets at fuddruckers ny gwinnette place mall every sunday, why not come by and check us out, or at least chill and meet some new people

AnthonyF
08-29-2005, 08:11 PM
EqualMinds? think I've heard of them. Do you have any pics of your club?? type of cars? etc..

RISKYB
08-29-2005, 08:17 PM
try our web page, www.equalmindscc.com check it out and let us know what you think

chmura
08-29-2005, 11:11 PM
Team Elite is where its at

WERD !!

Nittanys1
08-29-2005, 11:34 PM
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/images/smilies/iagree.gifhttp://www.v6performance.net/forums/images/smilies/werd.gif

AnthonyF
08-30-2005, 05:41 AM
I do not think I am Elite worthy, but thats not my call.

I checked out EqualMinds-might check ya'll out. not sure if I can make it yet.

Ronv350z
08-30-2005, 06:41 AM
WERD !!
Thats Dereks boy

biggprez
08-30-2005, 10:41 AM
hey slociv i know what it feels like not being able to do the things u want too to a car but aleast u bought a ford man oh and by the way i have a friend that has a 4.0L and he lamboed his doors and man that m/f is bad and he walked away with a lot of trophies with this car

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't "lambo" your doors, please God, don't do that. It's a goddamn Mustang. There bad enough on Civic and all, but a Mustang is a hotrod, not an import. Later, QD.

COGCaviZ24
08-30-2005, 03:19 PM
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't "lambo" your doors, please God, don't do that. It's a goddamn Mustang. There bad enough on Civic and all, but a Mustang is a hotrod, not an import. Later, QD.

yea, man. I'm willing to bet you get more points at NOPI Nat.'s this year for not having lambos.not that your going

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2005, 03:40 PM
Why the fucc would I go to NOPI? You don't seem to really get it and I don't really have time to educate the young and "I know it all"'s. Later, QD.

rolling_trip
08-30-2005, 03:57 PM
please dont put a fart can on a mustang, i saw a red 05 v6 friday in gwinnett with a 5" can on it. i hope it was not urs, if so u suck!

B16a2 Civic
08-30-2005, 03:59 PM
if so u suck!

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!

how did it sound?

rolling_trip
08-30-2005, 04:04 PM
like shit, mustangs should flowmasters, and thats it. i road by laughing at the guy, then i got man at the thought of it.

Cliff
08-30-2005, 05:41 PM
saw your dad's viper at the MoG saturday...awesome lookin car and loved the license plate...anyways i hate mustangs but yours isn't bad...better that you're doin factory add on's instead of a black widow kit or somthing....keep it comin nice man

AnthonyF
08-30-2005, 07:12 PM
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I know this is an Import site but i've been here for years. I tried to keep it clean!

QD-don't worry bro. No lambos here. it will add points. But...in the domestic world it isn't a great mod. it's kinda frowned upon.

rolling trip- HELL NO that wasn't me! I'd like to see that kid/guy/girl whatever it was. I ran a GT rear bumper with magnaflow duals. it isn't a "true" dual exhaust b/c it comes to one in the middle. But In a few months I'll cut the piping and make it true. Sounds fantastic. No whines, bumble bee noises, etc...

cliff-you might have seen it with my dad in it....not sure. I took it later that day/night. A '05 Saleen pulled next to me at a light. unfortunetly there was a motorcycle in each lane in front of us. :( Appreciate the compliments also.

But no one wants me in there club....tear.....:'( lol

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2005, 07:30 PM
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I know this is an Import site but i've been here for years. I tried to keep it clean!

Don't even sweat the car type, dude. Look at me. Domestic riding for the full 5 years I've been on IA. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
08-30-2005, 07:32 PM
it is 'cause your a hardass QD. lol.

The Ren
08-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Dude you have been asked to look a couple of clubs.. but you need to do the leg work.. Talk to people in the clubs.. go out and meet the people.. If you dont get along with the members you wont feel comfortable in the club,..

AnthonyF
08-30-2005, 07:37 PM
don't worry I will. I'm just seeing if anyone is interested in my pos. speaking of that. I saw your cardomain site. which club was that? Equal Minds? looks nice and clean. Are ya'll having a meet this weekend?

COGCaviZ24
08-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Why the fucc would I go to NOPI? You don't seem to really get it and I don't really have time to educate the young and "I know it all"'s. Later, QD.

i was agreeing with you fuck!go take your medication

COGCaviZ24
08-30-2005, 08:20 PM
hit up our site www.wtncarclub.com, we are meeting at Jocks n' Jills at 7:30. click on "meetings",directions and details are on there

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2005, 01:50 AM
i was agreeing with you fuck!go take your medication

I don't take meds. And, to me, your post to read that way. My bad, dude. Later, QD.

COGCaviZ24
08-31-2005, 07:01 AM
yea, my mad too. I just trying to see that I'm enterested in seeing how many cars have them this year verus the ones who do not.I like the lambo kits but you won't see them on my car 'cause everyone and the brother has them

The Ren
08-31-2005, 08:01 AM
don't worry I will. I'm just seeing if anyone is interested in my pos. speaking of that. I saw your cardomain site. which club was that? Equal Minds? looks nice and clean. Are ya'll having a meet this weekend?
Yeah its Equal Minds.. Im not a member..yet... but I support the club as much as possible. They have meetings every sunday at the fuddruckers at gwinnett place.. and this week is mandatory so you'll meet the entire crew.. If you wanna know alittle more info.. you can PM one of the execs..(prince Nismo, Mazdaman, Collins are three out of four of the execs on here and im sure they'd be willing to answer ANY of your questions)

-Ren

lowjack
08-31-2005, 10:24 AM
Best thing you can do is get the locals of the different team meets, go spend some time with them and get to know them. Once your in and around the different clubs, you might get asked to be a prospect. Your car is new so it is clean. All the mods are what you have be able to do thus far, which shows intrest in the scene. You will find that good outfits will see that as a plus and will come to you.

So, mix mingle, and just be active and things will happen on there own.

You also might find out that there are some are "brat wursts" like that Kraut, Klaud in team Elite, so be careful!! :smilefu: HAHAH Just kidding!! Only props for you and the team, Klaud....

The Ren
08-31-2005, 10:36 AM
^I couldnt agree more old man :D

AnthonyF
08-31-2005, 12:06 PM
I try to get out to as many events as I can. But with my last car I was kinda embarassed about it so I didn't show up to many or took my dads car and got a lot of shit from people about it. O'well. Now with my new baby, i'll try my best. I guess I will contact one of the fellas from Equal Minds to check 'em out sun. night. appreciate the help.

chmura
08-31-2005, 09:10 PM
Best thing you can do is get the locals of the different team meets, go spend some time with them and get to know them. Once your in and around the different clubs, you might get asked to be a prospect. Your car is new so it is clean. All the mods are what you have be able to do thus far, which shows intrest in the scene. You will find that good outfits will see that as a plus and will come to you.

So, mix mingle, and just be active and things will happen on there own.

You also might find out that there are some are "brat wursts" like that Kraut, Klaud in team Elite, so be careful!! :smilefu: HAHAH Just kidding!! Only props for you and the team, Klaud....

I'm no Kraut..... and we'll get u next meet u will see...lol

u may need a vw so I have more competition.... lol