americanctm
07-08-2008, 06:00 PM
touchy choice don't u think?

X2 :???::no:

TheGodfather
07-08-2008, 07:59 PM
is that supposed to be a thread fail pic or something? :thinking:

touchy choice don't u think?

No he does it because I lost 3 family members in the attack on 9/11 and come from NY.

So somehow he thinks it's funny.

It is sick and disturbing, and bothers me alot. I can't say the N word but he can post those pictures that are essentially personal attacks on me and my family?

x Resilience
07-08-2008, 08:41 PM
No he does it because I lost 3 family members in the attack on 9/11 and come from NY.

It is sick and disturbing, and bothers me alot. I can't say the N word but he can post those pictures that are essentially personal attacks on me and my family?

:lmao:

Got Milk?
07-08-2008, 08:52 PM

Dont call someone out if you know they will pwn u in return. :lmfao:

nreggie454
07-08-2008, 09:00 PM

You call that pwning? That isn't ****. That is just low and not funny at all.

x Resilience
07-08-2008, 09:06 PM
You call that pwning? That isn't ****. That is just low and not funny at all.

Cry me a river. :cry:

Big_V8
07-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Cry me a river. :cry:
lol!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::idb::cheers::yes::bump::tongue 1::doh::no:

Scotsman
07-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Cry me a river. :cry:dude , chill out a lil , if he lost family , give the man a lil respect

Lucky DAWG
07-08-2008, 09:27 PM

how is that funny at all?

That is sick.
I thought both you and xresilience had some funny lines here and there in the WL, but that truely is messed up and made me lose some respect.

I'm sorry for your family godfather

x Resilience
07-08-2008, 09:38 PM
He should've never started anything with me, I don't give a crap about it not being funny and whatnot. Besides I think its funny how it was all YOUR own goverment who did it.

Scotsman
07-08-2008, 09:39 PM
He should've never started anything with me, I don't give a crap about it not being funny and whatnot. Besides I think its funny how it was all YOUR own goverment who did it.not mine , i'm british:taun:

twinj
07-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Your mother is a whore.

That is all.

+??? what ever I can. That LS in your sig is hott

x Resilience
07-08-2008, 09:41 PM
not mine , i'm british:taun:

ROFL :lmao:

Lucky DAWG
07-08-2008, 09:48 PM
He should've never started anything with me, I don't give a crap about it not being funny and whatnot. Besides I think its funny how it was all YOUR own goverment who did it.

Do you not live here or something?

and whether the conspiracy theories or not have validity. You're truely sick to find any mass scale death to have some sort of humor.

Its not about respecting the leaders of our country or any terrorist groups or any body in a position of power on either side of the spectrum. Its about respecting the innocent lives that died.

You obviously will come up with a smartass rebuttle to that, so i'm done.

4TEG
07-08-2008, 09:49 PM
dude , chill out a lil , if he lost family , give the man a lil respect
x2.

Got Milk?
07-08-2008, 09:49 PM
no i didnt say anything about his family, dont get me wrong. I do feel bad for everyone that died that day, i know the feeling. I was just pointing out that he should not make call out threads if he knows that he will lose the battle. Nothing against u bro.

4TEG
07-08-2008, 09:51 PM

not me,me and u are the same.lol

x Resilience
07-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Do you not live here or something?

and whether the conspiracy theories or not have validity. You're truely sick to find any mass scale death to have some sort of humor.

Its not about respecting the leaders of our country or any terrorist groups or any body in a position of power on either side of the spectrum. Its about respecting the innocent lives that died.

You obviously will come up with a smartass rebuttle to that, so i'm done.

1. I don't find any mass scale death to have some sort of humor. The only reason I posted it up because I knew it would hurt him.

2. Damn right its not about respecting the leaders of this country. You expect me to respect Bush? GTFO. The reason those innocent people lost their lives is cause of him! Ol' horseback riding hick!

x Resilience
07-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Besides, The Godfather thinks he is so big and bad all the time. All he does on this forum is bash people telling them how worthless and stupid their posts are and calling them the N word. He deserves some of his own medicine anyways.

twinj
07-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Damn.......... ok. Its always two sides to every story

x Resilience
07-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Damn.......... ok. Its always two sides to every story

Ummm okay?

twinj
07-08-2008, 10:05 PM
Meaning: You were being made out the bad person for posting that pic. You were only responding to him calling you a *****.

You understand now?

Got Milk?
07-08-2008, 10:08 PM
EVERYONE JUST STFU AND GO TO SLEEP, CUS MOST OF US GOTTA WAKE UP AT 6 AM AND GO TO THE ****ING PLACE WE ALL LOVE TO HATE, WORK! SO STFU AND GO LIVE YOUR LIVES. good night.

Lizbiz101
07-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Dont call someone out if you know they will pwn u in return. :lmfao::lmfao: QFT

x Resilience
07-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Meaning: You were being made out the bad person for posting that pic. You were only responding to him calling you a *****.

You understand now?

Yeah, sure :D

Lucky DAWG
07-08-2008, 10:16 PM
1. I don't find any mass scale death to have some sort of humor. The only reason I posted it up because I knew it would hurt him.

2. Damn right its not about respecting the leaders of this country. You expect me to respect Bush? GTFO. The reason those innocent people lost their lives is cause of him! Ol' horseback riding hick!

you obviously can't read.

because i just said it has nothing to do with the leaders

x Resilience
07-08-2008, 10:24 PM
you obviously can't read.

because i just said it has nothing to do with the leaders

And I obviously said damn right.

TheGodfather
07-09-2008, 01:55 AM
Thanks for those who aren't heartless bastards.

I made this callout thread after he previously made a post with the WTC in it.

I don't see how it is even close to being the same. I got banned and couldn't reply, so I made a callout thread.

Those who find his joke funny need to be examinded. He started this when I posted in a thread with jokes and sarcasm about peoples post, then continually posts pictures laughing at something which bothers me alot.

**** all of you who laugh at it, and thank you for those who show sympathy. Losing multiple family members at once is a hard thing, and I still haven't gotten over their losses.

So **** you and your ****ed up jokes.

Psycho
07-09-2008, 02:05 AM
Bobba-booey! Bobba-booey! Howard Stern's penis!!!

ShooterMcGavin
07-09-2008, 08:55 AM
X-RESILIENCE: CONSIDER THIS A WARNING, FURTHER PERSONAL ATTACKS ON PEOPLE'S FAMILY/FAMILY MEMBERS MAY RESULT IN BAN

GODFATHER: LEARN TO STFU AND STOP CALLING PPL OUT FOR NO REASON

:locked: