PDA

View Full Version : Callout DieselNuts

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Slick for slick.

I've got a buddy with a 5 lug SN95 that runs on 16" MT ET Street Radials that says you can use his tires vs me in the street.

Accept or not?

And since you keep begging for it, heres my current dynosheet... its a year old but the car hasn't seen a dyno since this day.

http://i34.tinypic.com/347dxt4.jpg

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 10:29 AM
I never begged you for it. I asked you for it twice.

I have told you every time you ask to race from a dig I DONT HAVE A FUKING DIFF BRACE. I WILL NOT RACE YOU FROM A DIG. I WILL NOT RACE YOU FOR MONEY.

I will race you from whatever roll you want though. Take it or leave it. I know you wont accept my guide lines, so this thread can go ahead and get locked at any time.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 10:30 AM
I never begged you for it. I asked you for it twice.

I have told you every time you ask to race from a dig I DONT HAVE A FUKING DIFF BRACE. I WILL NOT RACE YOU FROM A DIG. I WILL NOT RACE YOU FOR MONEY.

I will race you from whatever roll you want though. Take it or leave it. I know you wont accept my guide lines, so this thread can go ahead and get locked at any time.

LOL. You don't need any of that ****. Plenty of stock cobras survive on the stock ****..... so afraid of breaking yet you've talked about going to the track?

We can wait till you get that pulley you bought on the car if you like? 460rwhp from that 2.76 might help you out some... :thinking: :lmfao:

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 10:35 AM
LOL. You don't need any of that ****. Plenty of stock cobras survive on the stock ****..... so afraid of breaking yet you've talked about going to the track?

We can wait till you get that pulley you bought on the car if you like? 460rwhp from that 2.76 might help you out some... :thinking: :lmfao:
yeah, plenty of cobras survive on the stock IRS, but not without the brace. Im not going to risk grenading my Dif. cover by racing a douchebag. When did I say anything about going to the track? :thinking:

like I said, any roll you want. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 10:46 AM
yeah, plenty of cobras survive on the stock IRS, but not without the brace. Im not going to risk grenading my Dif. cover by racing a douchebag. When did I say anything about going to the track? :thinking:

like I said, any roll you want. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

LOL. There are 600 rwhp Cobras... with 0 mods to the rear end that survive week in and week out at the track.

What a bull**** cop out. I am posting this over at SVT performance just to show what a ***** you are.

:lmfao:

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 10:49 AM
LOL. There are 600 rwhp Cobras... with 0 mods to the rear end that survive week in and week out at the track.

What a bull**** cop out. I am posting this over at SVT performance just to show what a ***** you are.

you are full of shiit man. Post it up. I bet they will all agree with me not to run from a dig w/slicks w/o a dif. brace.

If the general consensus on SVTP is to NOT run w/o a brace, will you accept my guidelines?

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Post a link when you make the thread

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 11:03 AM
DieselNuts-do u accept or not?

-Ant.

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 11:05 AM

wait....600 hp cobras with ZERO mods? You just LOVE making yourself look dumber and dumber dont you? :no:

-Ant.

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 11:09 AM
wait....600 hp cobras with ZERO mods? You just LOVE making yourself look dumber and dumber dont you? :no:

-Ant.
suprisingly....in Thacker's defense....he said zero mods to the rear end. But where he is wrong is while they do exist, they arent launching them with slicks. They must be babied out of the hole.

I DO NOT accept Thacker's guidelines, but I dont know if he will accept mine yet. Please dont lock the thread untill he denies. Thanks Ant.

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 11:11 AM
NP homey. I will keep my eye on him and his shenanigans. He is a tool in his own made up world.

-Ant.

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 11:18 AM
NP homey. I will keep my eye on him and his shenanigans. He is a tool in his own made up world.

-Ant.
You're not joking man. I have a friend that acts just like him, but he had a Mazdaspeed6. Now he has a new G8 and calls it the "Cobra killer" even though he knows I'll beat him....then he says "well my CBR600RR will put bus lengths on that cobra"

GODDAMN, its so fuking annoying.

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 11:30 AM

hows this for a cop out? This is what happens when you launch a Cobra on slicks w/o an IRS Brace...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/IRSFailure.jpg

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 11:36 AM
There will always be people like him. What kinda buses are they talking about? Short buses? Buses ripped in half? Thacker always talks about "dragging" people but I never see a chain hooked up. I have confronted him MANY times about this and he will not give me an answer. I also asked if he really wanted to hook a chain up and do a pulling match...still...no answer. Some is a Va Jay Jay.

-Ant.

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 11:38 AM
yeah, and he refers to slicks as "tires"....ghey

"get you some tires and we can run"

WTF? I have tires on my car right now...:thinking: :dunno:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 11:49 AM
hows this for a cop out? This is what happens when you launch a Cobra on slicks w/o an IRS Brace...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/IRSFailure.jpg

You aren't going to hook hard enough on the street to break anything... even with full on slicks or drag radials.

On a solid prepped track the risk goes up.... but that is part of the game. And so what if it does break? Build it back stronger.

When my 10 bolt rear end came out of my camaro at the track... it got replaced with a 12 bolt.

When the stock t56 had second gear come apart and tear through the transmission.. it got a futral built t56 with steel shift forks, forged syncro keys and the works.

Like I said dude... it's all part of the game. Breaking **** is just an excuse to upgrade.

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 11:51 AM
either way, Im not willing to take that chance in my daily driver. I have a job that I have to go to every day.

Did you make the thread on SVTP?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 11:52 AM
either way, Im not willing to take that chance in my daily driver. I have a job that I have to go to every day.

Did you make the thread on SVTP?
No, but make a post. Ask people if you launch on DR's with the power you are making on the street if you will break anything.

You will get laughed at.

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 11:52 AM
now you are scared that they will tell you that you are wrong...You act like I havent done my research

Vteckidd
07-08-2008, 11:53 AM

-Ant.
he said ZERO MODS TO THE REAR END

Guys, let this be between THACKER and the person he calls out. I dont need people jumping in and puring gasoline on the fire.

I want a simple YES OR NO from the person that is called out. Negotiations are ok, but keep the DRAMA for the WL.

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 11:54 AM

Guys, let this be between THACKER and the person he calls out. I dont need people jumping in and puring gasoline on the fire.

I want a simple YES OR NO from the person that is called out. Negotiations are ok, but keep the DRAMA for the WL.
QFT :cheers:

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 11:56 AM

U shut up! I misread. lol.

Why though? His demands are ridiculous, his statements and idiotic, and he's just an attention whore.

Thats why I asked Diesel if he accepted. But when some1 says some pretty fuking stupid shìt, I just gotta respond.

-Ant.

PS-he is bringing the drama in here with his 37 callouts a day. Ban his ass and let it go back to normal.

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Thacker, here it is for the record: I WILL NOT RACE YOU FROM A DIG

You name the roll and we can get to it. If you dont accept, dont call me out again.

Vteckidd
07-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Car racing drama is fine

The "your a ******" everytime he posts gets old.

I watch his threads, i lock them when they get to a point that nothing is going to happen.

This is the Killsforum, hes allowed to call people out. People can go at it in here. But its getting redundant.

I like the traffic in here because its been DEAD lately.

He hasnt done anything to get banned, yet.

Vteckidd
07-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Thacker, here it is for the record: I WILL NOT RACE YOU FROM A DIG

You name the roll and we can get to it. If you dont accept, dont call me out again.

Ok, then take it to PMs

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 12:18 PM
I like pizza.

-Ant.