PDA

View Full Version : Callout: AE86Rob

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 10:12 AM
thacker....thats my newest car....you dont want ANY of my S10 blazer.
you just keep to your mouth shut about **** you dont know about. yea...its riced out atm. so what. but that car has potential. not to beat any of your **** boxes. but i think its sweet, that you take time to put down your weights, to search IA for **** that ppl have put up. shows how much of a life you DONT have. you can kiss my ass. i have NOTHING to prove to you. if you are feeling froggy, and wanna replace the tranny id break racing you, then we can throw down for pinks. but bring your mommy so you have a ride home.

I've decided I do want some of the S10 blazer.

I mean seriously... a s10 blazer. :lmfao: :lmfao:

blackshine007
07-08-2008, 10:17 AM
I might know a spitfire that may want some of you if you give him a couple of weeks to get his tranny in. Hell, we're in the same town, let's go ahead and get that red miata in on it too while we're at it.

yogi08
07-08-2008, 10:19 AM
I raced a s10 blazer with what i thought was a simple 350.. but was a 383 stroker. needless to say, hes no where in the picture of me going down the 1/8th mile LOL.

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 10:21 AM
this is a useless call out....why even waste banwidth on this bullshiit?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 10:22 AM
this is a useless call out....why even waste banwidth on this bullshiit?

Why not? The dude made a big claim... if he can't back it up he needs to get in here and say he can't.

darkstar6069
07-08-2008, 10:27 AM
I don't understand... If u have no intentions of running someone... Then why post anything. Just my $.02

SL33P3R
07-08-2008, 01:13 PM
I like thacker calling out all these people. haha its entertaining. I dont mind thacker at all, I didnt like him before but the only reason people dont like him on here is because HE WANTS TO RACE. Thats what this section is for. Who cares he calls out 456 people a day, hes trying to get races in even tho 3/4 of the people he calls out declines

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 02:05 PM
I like thacker calling out all these people. haha its entertaining. I dont mind thacker at all, I didnt like him before but the only reason people dont like him on here is because HE WANTS TO RACE. Thats what this section is for. Who cares he calls out 456 people a day, hes trying to get races in even tho 3/4 of the people he calls out declines

I just like people to either accept or not. I still owe a race to darkstar and evolunchbox but the weather, and scheduling conflicts have lead to us missing our chances.

The point of this thread was to just make fun of AE86 for trying to act like a hard ass. He names some "bad ass vehicle" that might not even exist and claims it is his... and then has the balls to tell me that I don't want any of it.

In fact.. this vehicle is so bad ass he wants me to pay to fix the transmission after he ****s it up racing me.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Somehow.. you guys let stupid **** like this go but if I was to say something this dumb I would be torn a new one.

If I said I only raced for 10k like willum.. people would never let that go.

If I said I only race for pinks like some others on here... people would never let that go.

:lmfao:

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 02:54 PM
The point of this thread was to just make fun of AE86 for trying to act like a hard ass. He names some "bad ass vehicle" that might not even exist and claims it is his... and then has the balls to tell me that I don't want any of it.

In fact.. this vehicle is so bad ass he wants me to pay to fix the transmission after he ****s it up racing me.

Somehow.. you guys let stupid **** like this go but if I was to say something this dumb I would be torn a new one.

If I said I only race for pinks like some others on here... people would never let that go.

I actually do agree with you on this one. He did make some re-fuking-tarded claims....like "buy me a new transmission because I will break my current one beating you..." "...make sure your mom comes so you will have a ride home"... How the fuk is he gonna beat you if his transmission breaks? :no:

yungdz
07-08-2008, 04:52 PM

agreed

Z33_kid
07-08-2008, 04:59 PM
hmm

TIGERJC
07-08-2008, 05:02 PM
I just like people to either accept or not. I still owe a race to darkstar and evolunchbox but the weather, and scheduling conflicts have lead to us missing our chances.

could you make this next time in the off topic section, thanks

SicStang03
07-08-2008, 05:56 PM
~sub~

Homer Simpson
07-08-2008, 06:36 PM
why are you still here thackerss? no one likes you here...

thackerss = LOLOLOLOL

Tank
07-08-2008, 08:10 PM

Im sorry im dont personally know thacker and most of his threads are hilarious but he makes a good point here gotta rep him on that one +1 :goodjob:

darkstar6069
07-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Thacker is honestly not like this in person... I'm not trying to take up for him or give him a big head, but the guy knows how to drive (regardless what you have been told, I saw it first hand and I give credit where credit is due) and that's all it takes to beat a higher HP car with a less skilled driver. I thought he was the biggest ****ing douchebag from all the previous **** I have heard/read about him, but I try not to stereotype people just off what others say. And yes I know he has talked major **** on IA, but who hasn't. That is all. And in no way shape or form am I taking sides, I'm just clearly stating the facts.

koffebean00
07-08-2008, 08:23 PM
I've met and ran Thacker before..... Actually a pretty nice guy in person. I just saw your callout to dieselnuts.... I'll accept those terms from a dig, borrowing your buddies' slicks...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Thacker is honestly not like this in person... I'm not trying to take up for him or give him a big head, but the guy knows how to drive (regardless what you have been told, I saw it first hand and I give credit where credit is due) and that's all it takes to beat a higher HP car with a less skilled driver. I thought he was the biggest ****ing douchebag from all the previous **** I have heard/read about him, but I try not to stereotype people just off what others say. And yes I know he has talked major **** on IA, but who hasn't. That is all. And in no way shape or form am I taking sides, I'm just clearly stating the facts.

Appreciate the good words darkstar. :yes:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 08:24 PM
I've met and ran Thacker before..... Actually a pretty nice guy in person. I just saw your callout to dieselnuts.... I'll accept those terms from a dig, borrowing your buddies' slicks...

If you got a pulley, it'd prob be a waste of time unless I had a power adder of some sort....

:rolleyes: :doh:

When did we run before?

SicStang03
07-08-2008, 08:27 PM
If you got a pulley, it'd prob be a waste of time unless I had a power adder of some sort....

When did we run before?

Maybe you could run the SS then. I dunno what kinda #'s it makes though

koffebean00
07-08-2008, 08:30 PM

When did we run before?

I had a black 96' Cobra at the time on street tires with 4.30 gears and basic bolt ons.... We ran at the hole.... I told you that nite I'd run for fun and that I had no traction and I spun thru 3rd when we ran.... You beat me fair and square.

I have basic bolt-ons on my 04' with a diff brace!;) It'll be fair

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Maybe you could run the SS then. I dunno what kinda #'s it makes though

A pullied cobra wasn't much trouble for the SS.... I ran against a few ported blower / nitrous cars on motor a few times.... was always a close race.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 08:39 PM
I had a black 96' Cobra at the time on street tires with 4.30 gears and basic bolt ons.... We ran at the hole.... I told you that nite I'd run for fun and that I had no traction and I spun thru 3rd when we ran.... You beat me fair and square.

I have basic bolt-ons on my 04' with a diff brace!;) It'll be fair

If you are stock pulley I'd love to try you out.

koffebean00
07-08-2008, 08:42 PM
If you are stock pulley I'd love to try you out.

:D
Mods are: Fluidyne heat exchanger, Billetflow IRS brace, MGW Orange shifter & knob, AEM wideband, led shift light, Autometer boost gauge, K&N intake, Bassani catted X-pipe, 3" flowmaster catback exhaust, 2.9 upper pulley, Billetflow snub idler bracket and pulley, and a SCT switch chip professionally tuned....... Car made 471hp and 469tq....

koffebean00
07-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Only 2 more lbs than a stock pulley.... lmk

koffebean00
07-08-2008, 08:50 PM
here's a taste.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7QJ99WN8s4

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 09:06 PM
here's a taste.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7QJ99WN8s4

Seemed to be right on par with a pullied cobra.

Hopefully you've gotten it out of the 12's?

koffebean00
07-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Seemed to be right on par with a pullied cobra.

Hopefully you've gotten it out of the 12's?

Nope.... never had tires for it. If I had some then definitely would be out of the 12's. Trust me... it's not my driving. Ask anyone. :D

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Nope.... never had tires for it. If I had some then definitely would be out of the 12's. Trust me... it's not my driving. Ask anyone. :D

Yea, I looked heavy at the terminators before I got my goat. I just didn't like that my camaro was trapping on 370 rwhp what your average 450rwhp pullied cobra was trapping at the track. Nice car nonetheless.

koffebean00
07-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Ehh... they're ok. Not the fastest but fun. I love the looks and sound. That's what gets me.

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 09:18 PM
AE86rob Do you accept or decline?

if no response thread will be locked...again.

-Ant.