PDA

View Full Version : Callout: Willum14b, Again

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Listen **** ass, i already told you. MAKE IT WORTH MY TIME AND ILL RUN YOU. If we get busted racing the legal ramifications alone will cost 10k. So if you got 10k, ill meet you up and toast you. If not, shut the **** up.

Btw, if you need to know the definition of ramification let me know, i know it's a big word for you, like GYMNASIUM, so i dont want you to get confused and think i'm complimenting you or something.

So you are scared of the legal ramifications..... so lets take it to the track.

I would prefer silver dollar, but since that is a long drive for you we can do commerce. Lagrange, Eatonton, Twiggs, or the Carolina Tracks.

Does this suit you yet? Or do you want to keep making up excuses?

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 11:06 AM
So you are scared of the legal ramifications..... so lets take it to the track.

I would prefer silver dollar, but since that is a long drive for you we can do commerce. Lagrange, Eatonton, Twiggs, or the Carolina Tracks.

Does this suit you yet? Or do you want to keep making up excuses?

....:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: So you dont know any intelligent words of your own so you copy his? What a lame ass. Your fuking retarded.

-Ant.

PS. :locked:

Vteckidd
07-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Anyone that thinks getting caught street racing is $10,000 is retarded lol.

Maybe $1500 tops , i know, ive been caught :)

Look at $10,000 race isnt going to happen from this board. I know it, you know it, Thacker knows it, its a RICER COP OUT EXCUSE

So run for a REASONABLE AMOUNT OF MONEY OR DONT RACE

There is no shame in saying no, but countering with a retarded amount of money then hiding behind it like youre a badass is , well, lame.

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 12:17 PM
After bail, court fees, tickets, etc.... it starts to add up.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
07-08-2008, 12:21 PM
i got arrested street racing downtown atl bt APD

It cost me $2400 in bail, went to court, had a lawyer ($500) and dropped it down to wreckless driving.

$800 fine, $200 to get my car out of impound, $500 for lawyer

Go figure :)

(i got my bond money back)

Its only $10,000 if you wreck the car and kill someone or maim them

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 12:31 PM
My ticket was like 800, bail 500, lawyer 3,000, impound 150 and 300 for probation.

-Ant.