PDA

View Full Version : Pics of the 300ZX 2-0

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Delete

This post was about me showing pics of my Z but then turned into bashing of my car.. I am trading my Z for a Honda but I love how I "hate" hondas..

Dirty Octopus™
07-08-2008, 09:50 AM
is this Oatmeal oatmeal?
as in prelude Oatmeal? :thinking:

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Yes sir!

I went to Nissans... I may buy a DD Honda later on

Dirty Octopus™
07-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Yes sir!
what happened to the Honda? :thinking:

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Go tired of being f ed with by better cars likes Nissans or Toyotas.. That and not getting to go to the secret meets or invites

Dirty Octopus™
07-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Go tired of being f ed with and not getting invites to meets.. I tried so hard with that damn thing
what's "f ed"? :(

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 09:56 AM
****ed with

Dwisforme05
07-08-2008, 10:00 AM
nice pics man. i love the second one. i have a bunch of pics of that car from earlier let me know if ud like the pics. they look similar to these.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/dwisforme05/IMG_1461.jpg
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/dwisforme05/IMG_1440.jpg

DB4LYFE ™
07-08-2008, 10:02 AM
trust me DO he'll have one eventually, sumthin will give lol but the cars looking good david!:goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 10:03 AM
The front looks diff because I have flat blacked the front lip because of rocks and cracks in it.

I have pulled off the door trim also..

Nice pics though.. We should meet for more pics

Brown Man
07-08-2008, 10:03 AM
are the pics really small or is it just me

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 10:07 AM
I am at work uploading pics.. I am trying not to be noticed on this wireless connection

blackshine007
Go tired of being f ed with by better cars likes Nissans or Toyotas.. That and not getting to go to the secret meets or invites
I still don't get invited to secret meets and/or invites. Did you fix the running issues? Nice pics.

Dirty Octopus™
****ed with
ohhhh! i saw your edited post :goodjob:

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 10:09 AM
I got the emissions to pass but I think I still have issues with the coil packs..

I still have yet to take time out to put the coil pack connectors on. I still have 4 more to put on but I am always waxing or cleaning it.

yogi08
07-08-2008, 10:13 AM
I want that z :) its fresh.

blackshine007
07-08-2008, 10:13 AM
How did you get it to pass?

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Don't start me on what it took... PAIN IN THE FIPISDJGLKSNDFPGIBERLKEPORG CAR!

blackshine007
07-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Cool deal. As long as it passed. That's all that matters. Did you go to pullapart to look at that J30 like we had talked about?

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 10:23 AM
I have been so busy with this weekend

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 10:52 AM
More pics updated

Ed
07-08-2008, 11:03 AM
nice car david, i like the upgrade. finally out of the honda game huh?

is it the twin turbo?

any plans?

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 11:10 AM

is it the twin turbo?

any plans?

:ninja:

I am going to leave it like it is and restore it back to what it should be...

EmminoDaGreat
07-08-2008, 11:26 AM
doesnt look like a tt from the outside... but who knows.

Nerdsrock22
07-08-2008, 11:40 AM
looks good man. you gonna be out thursday?

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 12:02 PM
What is Thursday?

mocha latte cupcake
07-08-2008, 12:05 PM
w000000000t! Z32 NA ALL DAY! w00t w00t!

love'm man! MOAR MOAR piktars!

Nerdsrock22
07-08-2008, 12:14 PM
little newnan get together at the Kroger on Lower Fayetteville.

yknow, Honda folks.

speedminded
07-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Here are some pics of the Z. My button on my cam is messed up so I can not set any settings so I am stuck with what I have. PLease don't start bashing because I don't have a ballin cam like everyone else.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/100_5157.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/100_5158.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kikwear/100_5160.jpg

I would have taken more shots but I was being followed by someone that asking me questions about the Z.Why do they all have different settings then? :thinking: Maybe it's on auto or night :dunno:

The camera doesn't matter unless its being used in extreme situations: low light w/o a tripod ( ie: concerts), extreme telephoto zoom, etc. With general photo taking and the use of a tripod there will be minor differences between cameras and their shots on a web sized photo.

A photo itself is all about composition: background, lighting, position of subject, etc. You either have a well composed shot or you don't and that can be achieved with a cellphone camera just as easily as a DSLR. :2pixels:

is it the twin turbo?

any plans?N/A, wheels aren't staggered and doesn't have the vented bumper.

It's begging for a LS2, the VG30DE cleaned up would make a great coffee table :D

cactusEG
07-08-2008, 12:23 PM

Just because, u have a 300zx dosnt mean ur going to get an invite from ppl...

SouthSide Tay
07-08-2008, 12:29 PM
CLEAN 300zx keep the pics coming its few far and inbetween that u see these cars anymore its like there all dead or something

IndianStig
07-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Funny, in my old 4th gen Lude, I murdered 300zx N/A's. Was within a car of a modded TT (Z31)....all I had was a H22.

Anywho, nice upgrade man, too bad you're having problems, maybe its telling you something.

http://www.moranoracing.com/gmpecrenls26.html

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Why do they all have different settings then? :thinking: Maybe it's on auto or night :dunno:

The camera doesn't matter unless its being used in extreme situations: low light w/o a tripod ( ie: concerts), extreme telephoto zoom, etc. With general photo taking and the use of a tripod there will be minor differences between cameras and their shots on a web sized photo.

A photo itself is all about composition: background, lighting, position of subject, etc. You either have a well composed shot or you don't and that can be achieved with a cellphone camera just as easily as a DSLR. :2pixels:

N/A, wheels aren't staggered and doesn't have the vented bumper.

It's begging for a LS2, the VG30DE cleaned up would make a great coffee table :D

Like I said in the post.. I found some old pics (meaning that could be when the cam was working better) and I decided to post them.

I cared about getting invites when I was in the Honda but I havn't even thought about it till someone commented why I got rid of it. I didn't think it was "good enough" for some people on here so I decided to get a Z that many people do not have. There are some Z owners on here but it is not like owning a Civic and then seeing 20 when you are on the road.

Ed
07-08-2008, 12:42 PM
N/A, wheels aren't staggered and doesn't have the vented bumper.

Ha thanks, i am not very knowledgeable in these cars, i could not spot those differences unless i had the two side by side.

speedminded
07-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Funny, in my old 4th gen Lude, I murdered 300zx N/A's. Was within a car of a modded TT (Z31)....all I had was a H22.

Anywho, nice upgrade man, too bad you're having problems, maybe its telling you something.

http://www.moranoracing.com/gmpecrenls26.htmlHrmm...murdered? Similiar hp and weight...i'd take bets on the Z32 gearing over the prelude but either way it would be close with equal drivers.

Twinturbo z31? All Z31's were single turbo, although it made a decent amount of torque it only put out about 200hp. ;)

Mmm $7k for a crate engine, locate a transmission, and standalone...fabricate motormounts, exhaust, etc. Killer car for about $10-12k total. :D

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 01:08 PM

Well congrats on racing someone with less mods, didn't know how to drive it, or both. You are freaking JDM ALL THE WAY TO...................... nowhere!

Do you touch yourself at night knowing that someone in a TT felt bad for the silly little Honda trying to beat a Nissan? I hope you do at lease someone shows the show off some attention because it sounds like you need it.

I have had 5 Preludes and most people on here can vouch for that so please don't tell me anything about Preludes...

If you are going to cry about how fast you are the please go rub one off in the bathroom to your tears because I don't care.

I do not like the fact you are hinting around that my Z is having issues mechanically. I only had to swap out the ECU from Z1 to pass my emissions but I guess since you know so much about Zs then you already knew that

Ed
07-08-2008, 01:13 PM
oh snap...

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 01:17 PM
I am not one to bash on someone but that was insane that he could be a NA Z with a H22

Ed
07-08-2008, 01:18 PM
or the twin turbo z31?

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 01:19 PM
That is lighter than a Z32!

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Hondas are like Thomas the Tank Engine...

They think they can! They think they can!

I will admit there are fast Hondas but they are rare and the owners do run off the mouth like this kid is doing...

Nerdsrock22
07-08-2008, 01:23 PM
I could take you on the touge. :ninja:

Dwisforme05
07-08-2008, 01:29 PM
The front looks diff because I have flat blacked the front lip because of rocks and cracks in it.

I have pulled off the door trim also..

Nice pics though.. We should meet for more pics

yeah man, anytime. just let me know when and where in advance..gotta take it off work lol.

Cam

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Your car will blind me with those colors

Dwisforme05
07-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Well congrats on racing someone with less mods, didn't know how to drive it, or both. You are freaking JDM ALL THE WAY TO...................... nowhere!

Do you touch yourself at night knowing that someone in a TT felt bad for the silly little Honda trying to beat a Nissan? I hope you do at lease someone shows the show off some attention because it sounds like you need it.

I have had 5 Preludes and most people on here can vouch for that so please don't tell me anything about Preludes...

If you are going to cry about how fast you are the please go rub one off in the bathroom to your tears because I don't care.

I do not like the fact you are hinting around that my Z is having issues mechanically. I only had to swap out the ECU from Z1 to pass my emissions but I guess since you know so much about Zs then you already knew that

funny post!

Nerdsrock22
07-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Your car will blind me with those colors

haha...SUCCESS!! :D

fawk_you
07-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Nice tree hundred. What mods bro? I love these cars.

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 02:52 PM

Check this out guys!
This is his post that he is selling his 4th gen Lude

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167778

1992 Silver BB1-140k miles on the body
-Blue stock interior with a nice headunit from kenwood along with 4 KFC-1680ie speakers.
-JDM H22a bought from tiger japanese motors that was refreshed before putting in the car. Dyno'd at 180whp and 156wtq. :D ~47k miles on the motor
-M2A4 tranny purchased from AnclyT with BRAND NEW OEM CLUTCH :goodjob: and lightened flywheel. 5k miles on the tranny 1k on the clutch
-ITR/5th gen prelude Brake setup :crazy:
-Brembo Blank Rotors with nice ceramic pads
-Second set of brembo blank rotors and HAWK HP+ RACE PADS :bump: for track days
-New Axles
-New Wheel Bearings up front
-Car has a home made intake and no name header and exhaust. made 175whp without intake, 180whp with it. You can have both stock and my intake. ;)
-Car has JDM Rep headlights (the mugen lip is no longer on it)
-Interior is a 8/10 but best buy broke some tabs that hold my climate control pod in so sometimes that rattles (not noticieable but bugs me)
-Exterior is 8/10 with minor dings. Car currently has a black hood thanks to me tapping a tow hitch on a Yukon at a red light traffic camera intersection in December. All damage (VERY MINOR) has been take care of only part needed was the hood so I got one from pull a part for $40, just waiting for a cheap CF hood or Silver OEM hood to come along now.

Now I am not a master of H22s but near stock they put out around 160... He claims with a "home made" intake a no name header he is putting out 180hp... This is why I left Hondas because the ricers that drive them and think they know what they are talking about....

Ed
07-08-2008, 02:57 PM
HELL YEAH. 5 hp for a homemade intake, that's a deal right there.

csmiths
07-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Honda H22A Engine JDM
Displacement (cc):

Power (bhp@rpm):
220 @ 7,200 rpm

Torque (ft/lbs@rpm):
163 @ 6,500 rpm

Compression Ratio:
11:1

Bore (mm):

Stroke (mm):

Cam Design:
DOHC

Valve Train
VTEC

if it is indeed a H22A, then it could very easily put out those numbers. i dont understand why you are hating on hondas so much, after owning them for years, and now that you have a nissan, hondas are garbage to you :thinking: . Im just curious why you are hating on hondas so much.

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Because

I murdered 300zx N/A's. Was within a car of a modded TT (Z31)....all I had was a H22.

csmiths
07-08-2008, 04:05 PM
LOL ^ I understand that but not all Honda owners say stuff like that, but I feel ya

OaTmeaL
07-08-2008, 06:39 PM
I was just tired of going to meets and seeing guys that had VTEC shirts on that drive a 90 CRX with the stock 1.5 in it claiming sick horsepower with eBay mods. It began to be old because when you stand back and look at it that is why the domestic guys are anyone else at that do not respect or look twice at a Honda. The 90s really screwed it up for Honda's because that was when the body kit time was the thing to do.

I just find it funny and can see the other side of it when I am driving my Z because I have not been beat by a Honda even after racing a S2K. I know there are fast Honda's on this site and I am not saying anything bad against them because each person his/her own. I just can see the other side because when I drove my Honda I would have nothing but other Honda's look at me and try to race me because they thought because I was clean that I didn't do anything to the motor. When I am driving the Z I see other Z owners and sometimes 240 guys give me the thumbs up about my car and then we drive away. Honda owners hate on other owners because they feel like they have something to prove to other or even domestic guys

IndianStig
07-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Hey as.shole,

I was not trying to be a diick in anyway but since you seem to be one, I will gladly show you my dyno sheet, Geoff has seen it and driven my old car. I was actually complimenting your car if you read the "nice upgrade" part. If you don't believe my "stories" then thats on you.

Funny how you hate on Honda's so much seeing as you had 5 previous Preludes. Seems like someone is a little full of themselves since they upgraded to a Nissan OMFG! Time to be a Nissan fanboy!

Funny, when I met you in person at the Accord/Prelude BBQ you didn't seem to be such a diick, you even took pictures of my car at the meet cause I had just put my lip on.

Hrmm...murdered? Similiar hp and weight...i'd take bets on the Z32 gearing over the prelude but either way it would be close with equal drivers.

Twinturbo z31? All Z31's were single turbo, although it made a decent amount of torque it only put out about 200hp. ;)

Mmm $7k for a crate engine, locate a transmission, and standalone...fabricate motormounts, exhaust, etc. Killer car for about $10-12k total. :D

I guess it was a single turbo, lol. I will be the first to admit, I don't know anything about 300zx's.

W3rd on the last part of the post, but seeing as the OP is a diick, we won't be seeing any of that goodness anytime soon.

LOL ^ I understand that but not all Honda owners say stuff like that, but I feel ya

I only said that cause he seemed ever so proud of his Prelude when he had one, but he buys a Nissan and is suddenly better then all of us. I'm all for take pride in your car, but he's just acting like a 4 year old who got his first bike and is taunting the little babies on their trikes. No need for all that BS.

I just find it funny and can see the other side of it when I am driving my Z because I have not been beat by a Honda even after racing a S2K. I know there are fast Honda's on this site and I am not saying anything bad against them because each person his/her own. I just can see the other side because when I drove my Honda I would have nothing but other Honda's look at me and try to race me because they thought because I was clean that I didn't do anything to the motor. When I am driving the Z I see other Z owners and sometimes 240 guys give me the thumbs up about my car and then we drive away. Honda owners hate on other owners because they feel like they have something to prove to other or even domestic guys

Talk about crying about how fast you are..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You sound like a ****ing woman, shut the fu.ck up b1tch.

Honda H22A Engine JDM
Displacement (cc):

Power (bhp@rpm):
220 @ 7,200 rpm

Torque (ft/lbs@rpm):
163 @ 6,500 rpm

Compression Ratio:
11:1

Bore (mm):

Stroke (mm):

Cam Design:
DOHC

Valve Train
VTEC

if it is indeed a H22A, then it could very easily put out those numbers. i dont understand why you are hating on hondas so much, after owning them for years, and now that you have a nissan, hondas are garbage to you :thinking: . Im just curious why you are hating on hondas so much.

That is the H22A7 specs, aka Type-S motor.

I had a JDM H22A with I/H/E. Yes, I had ebay mods if you wanna call them that.

No I let your mother take care of that, after which I vaginally penetrate her and then spill my beans all over that pus.sy, in order to spare her from the pain of another mistake.

EmminoDaGreat
07-08-2008, 07:38 PM
lol @ this thread.

IndianStig
07-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Just because, u have a 300zx dosnt mean ur going to get an invite from ppl...

Imma have to agree with you on this one lol.

On_Her_Face
07-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Imma have to agree with you on this one lol.

especially with a n/a 300zx and his attitude..

but his car looks like it is in good shape, from what i can tell

S II K
07-08-2008, 08:06 PM
oklet me get this straight you left the "honda crew" and got a gay @ss 300zx n/a? wow buddy way raise your standerds...since youve beaten an s2k before how about we race from whatever mph or dig...you choose ill more then gladly give you a spankin...

idiots like you are the ones that ruin anything when it comes to imports...ok so you dont drive a honda anymore that doesnt change the fact that your a ricer when you stop talking all that little kid stuff pm me and we'll run for money.

WillyBigNut
07-08-2008, 08:17 PM
lol @ this thread.

x2

Mr. Clean
07-08-2008, 08:20 PM
OMG!!!! this thread is ridiculous. i would blow you away in my sol. its pushing 215whp stock, with fresh fluids and air filter all day... plus it's lighter and smaller wheel base = faster acceleration. and i always run a quart low on oil so that my crank has less resistance and keep only enough gas to get me through my trip to keep down on weight. so don't come in here talking trash with your big body N/A 300 sayin you keep me down. lets settle it on the streets. my b16a2 w/ optional VTEC pwns all...

:tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1:

:lmfao:, man your car is hot and i can't wait to see some engines shots :ninja:

S II K
07-08-2008, 08:25 PM
OMG!!!! this thread is ridiculous. i would blow you away in my sol. its pushing 215whp stock, with fresh fluids and air filter all day... plus it's lighter and smaller wheel base = faster acceleration. and i always run a quart low on oil so that my crank has less resistance and keep only enough gas to get me through my trip to keep down on weight. so don't come in here talking trash with your big body N/A 300 sayin you keep me down. lets settle it on the streets. my b16a2 w/ optional VTEC pwns all...

:tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1:

:lmfao:, man your car is hot and i can't wait to see some engines shots :ninja:

do you by any chance live in gainsville...damnit i forgot the name of the appt complex but yeah ive seen your sol there my gf's sister and bf live there too. its the one with lake lanier and stuff right?

thursdaybuff
07-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Your wheels are on backwards.

zero-60
07-08-2008, 10:11 PM
^werd..but nice car

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 12:53 AM
No reply?

speedminded
07-09-2008, 01:16 AM
do you by any chance live in...Dude, don't ever post up where someone lives or works or goes to school. That's just f'd up. :screwy:

coreypel07
07-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Wat mods do you have? Also word is you raced an M5 and almost beat it HAHAHA. Sorry but i really doubt you beat an s2k too. Also stop acting like a **** because your car is not that fast. My car is slow and ill still beat your car.

Tommy_T
07-09-2008, 02:50 AM
nice pics. cleann z. maybe ill see ya out there thursday night.

Mr. Clean
07-09-2008, 07:23 AM
Dude, don't ever post up where someone lives or works or goes to school. That's just f'd up. :screwy:

haha it's all good... they won't find my sol there lol... my buddy lives in there, im just over there a bunch.

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 08:28 AM
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I got the emissions to pass but I think I still have issues with the coil packs..

I still have yet to take time out to put the coil pack connectors on. I still have 4 more to put on but I am always waxing or cleaning it.

Dumbass.

coreypel07
07-09-2008, 01:48 PM
One more thing the s2k that you "beat" was a actually someone i work with and you didnt beat him. This is what happened you started going and by the time he noticed you were racing he floored it and started catching up to you but ran into traffic so you FAIL. He also had a 230 pound person in the car with him. This part is really funny he told me you said when you guys pulled up to a red light after you "OWNED" him hahah you said 300z ftw HAHAHAHAHAHAH. You're a joke.

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 02:15 PM
One more thing the s2k that you "beat" was a actually someone i work with and you didnt beat him. This is what happened you started going and by the time he noticed you were racing he floored it and started catching up to you but ran into traffic so you FAIL. He also had a 230 pound person in the car with him. This part is really funny he told me you said when you guys pulled up to a red light after you "OWNED" him hahah you said 300z ftw HAHAHAHAHAHAH. You're a joke.

I could not agree more with you. This guy's a b!tch too, he's been on IA all day and hasn't responded to either of us lol.

welery
07-09-2008, 02:22 PM
I just find it funny and can see the other side of it when I am driving my Z because I have not been beat by a Honda even after racing a S2K.

bring it...

MistaCee
07-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Lol he got a non turbo Z so he grew some balls!

Congrats on your new pair!!! I've had mines for a while and still get a kick out of em!

Hope you enjoy!

EmminoDaGreat
07-09-2008, 03:31 PM
lots of pwn here.

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 04:29 PM
lots of pwn here.

:yes: :yes: :cheers:

:lmfao:

.blank cd
07-09-2008, 04:45 PM
One more thing the s2k that you "beat" was a actually someone i work with and you didnt beat him. This is what happened you started going and by the time he noticed you were racing he floored it and started catching up to you but ran into traffic so you FAIL. He also had a 230 pound person in the car with him. This part is really funny he told me you said when you guys pulled up to a red light after you "OWNED" him hahah you said 300z ftw HAHAHAHAHAHAH. You're a joke.Does ur buddy have the yellow S2K w/ the white wheels?

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Does ur buddy have the yellow S2K w/ the white wheels?

Are your wheels off of an Infiniti?

I swear, I saw an Infiniti with the SAME wheels, it was an I30 or something. I think it was 5 lug thought so maybe I'm wrong.

On a side note, still waiting.....whats the matter? Yesterday you were all up on your high horse and now you can't even hold face?

S II K
07-09-2008, 06:44 PM
im still waiting for my reply...i want to get me an easy kill

.blank cd
07-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Are your wheels off of an Infiniti? I swear, I saw an Infiniti with the SAME wheels, it was an I30 or something. I think it was 5 lug thought so maybe I'm wrong.
Mine are aftermarket, they mighta came in other lug patterns so they may have been the same ones. I havent seen another car on the road w/ these same wheels tho. so I dunno. I do know the infinity G20 has my lug pattern tho

coreypel07
07-09-2008, 07:32 PM
They used to be white the are kinda green now. This guy really doesnt even know that much about z's if anyone noticed when that one guy said he raced a TT z31 and oatmeal just said there is no way that a prelude could have beat that. Oatmeal doesnt realize that the z31 came single turbo not TT. So he sure knows alot about z's. You think because he apparently knows so much about 300z's he would have caught that.

IndianStig
07-09-2008, 07:51 PM
They used to be white the are kinda green now. This guy really doesnt even know that much about z's if anyone noticed when that one guy said he raced a TT z31 and oatmeal just said there is no way that a prelude could have beat that. Oatmeal doesnt realize that the z31 came single turbo not TT. So he sure knows alot about z's. You think because he apparently knows so much about 300z's he would have caught that.

:lmfao: In his defense, I didn't know z31's were uniturbo'd. Haha.

Mine are aftermarket, they mighta came in other lug patterns so they may have been the same ones. I havent seen another car on the road w/ these same wheels tho. so I dunno. I do know the infinity G20 has my lug pattern tho

They had the infiniti logo on them so I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Oh well though, Imma have me a Legend Lip on my CB7 soon, then back to the sleeves with custom springs, a nice wash and I'm ready to have an accord photoshoot sir. Yeah, I like showing off my Honda. I'm such a ricer. :gay:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

.blank cd
07-09-2008, 07:52 PM
One more thing the s2k that you "beat" was a actually someone i work with and you didnt beat him.If you're talkin about the guy with the Yellow S2K w/ white painted stock 16" AP1 wheels and, if im not mistake, a flat black rear bumper and some body damage, lemme just put the truth out there before yall go spreading lies. I was there in the car w/ OaTmeaL that night. This is what REALLY happend: The S2k pulled off full throttle right before the bridge, when he seen oatmeal in his rear view he dropped back a gear and held it until he got close and stomped it. oatmeal returned the favor and crept away from that S2K, properly. Now the S2K put up a decent fight. but it wasnt enough. The S2K isnt that great untill it hits 7k or better and unfortunatly thats not what happend. Corey, your friend lied to you

This is what oatmeal did to that S2K....

http://podfeet.com/NosillaCast/car_wax_tutorial/meguiars_cleaner_wax.jpg

The guy that drives this S2K must have just previously owned a Civic EG or somethin and thought he could skip a grade and go straight for the big boy toy. http://importatlanta.com/forums/images/smilies/no.gif

I will be one of the first people to say "I LOVE HONDAS," PARTICULARLY the S2K. As a matter of fact I would buy one over Z everyday. but I know, just as the others should know, stock for stock, a Z will walk all over a S2k. Sorry, but thats the truth. The honda just doesnt have the torque to keep up

Now for those that know me know im definitly not a nutrider. Im not riding his nuts or anything. But i have lived on both sides of this fence. I do see where hes coming from about MOST honda owners thinking they have something to prove. How many fellow honda guys do you pass by on the road give you a http://importatlanta.com/forums/images/smilies/goodjob.gif and not try to blow past you in 1st gear trying to do 80? It doesnt happen to me very often. Sure, every make has their fair share of ricer owners. Ive seen quite a few distasteful Zs myself, but he has a point

S II K
07-09-2008, 08:47 PM
If you're talkin about the guy with the Yellow S2K w/ white painted stock 16" AP1 wheels and, if im not mistake, a flat black rear bumper and some body damage, lemme just put the truth out there before yall go spreading lies. I was there in the car w/ OaTmeaL that night. This is what REALLY happend: The S2k pulled off full throttle right before the bridge, when he seen oatmeal in his rear view he dropped back a gear and held it until he got close and stomped it. oatmeal returned the favor and crept away from that S2K, properly. Now the S2K put up a decent fight. but it wasnt enough. The S2K isnt that great untill it hits 7k or better and unfortunatly thats not what happend. Corey, your friend lied to you

This is what oatmeal did to that S2K....

http://podfeet.com/NosillaCast/car_wax_tutorial/meguiars_cleaner_wax.jpg

The guy that drives this S2K must have just previously owned a Civic EG or somethin and thought he could skip a grade and go straight for the big boy toy. http://importatlanta.com/forums/images/smilies/no.gif

I will be one of the first people to say "I LOVE HONDAS," PARTICULARLY the S2K. As a matter of fact I would buy one over Z everyday. but I know, just as the others should know, stock for stock, a Z will walk all over a S2k. Sorry, but thats the truth. The honda just doesnt have the torque to keep up

Now for those that know me know im definitly not a nutrider. Im not riding his nuts or anything. But i have lived on both sides of this fence. I do see where hes coming from about MOST honda owners thinking they have something to prove. How many fellow honda guys do you pass by on the road give you a http://importatlanta.com/forums/images/smilies/goodjob.gif and not try to blow past you in 1st gear trying to do 80? It doesnt happen to me very often. Sure, every make has their fair share of ricer owners. Ive seen quite a few distasteful Zs myself, but he has a point

dude you obviously know nothing about s2k's. 7k????:lmfao: first of all vtec kicks in at 6k-9k if thats what your trying to aim at...and stock for stock an s2k will sh1t all over an n/a heavy pos 300z...so maybe it does have a little more tq then an s2k but your forgetting its heavy @ss hell and an s2k isnt, from a dig the s2k will rape that thing...and from a roll well itll rape it but it might be a bit better but the s2k will own it as well.

here are some specs of both cars:

Stock N/A 300zx puts down 222hp and 198tq and weighs: 3446lbs.

Stock S2000 puts down 240hp and 170tq and weighs: 2801

soo you're telling me stock for stock a 300zx will "walk all over" an s2k?!?! :thinking:

here is a little video of a 300zxTT vs a stock s2k...300zx's FTL
youtube.com/watch?v=Owd1qGvov1U (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Owd1qGvov1U)

welery
07-09-2008, 08:50 PM
I beg to differ. The S2000 does lack torque, but that means nothing under full acceleration. A 300zx NA will not walk away from an S2000.

The measure of a sports car's greatness isn't measured by 0-60 or quarter mile time. Its how well it can do that, brake, then turn... I don't think there is any question as to who pwns who in that regards :)

S II K
07-09-2008, 08:59 PM
I beg to differ. The S2000 does lack torque, but that means nothing under full acceleration. A 300zx NA will not walk away from an S2000.

The measure of a sports car's greatness isn't measured by 0-60 or quarter mile time. Its how well it can do that, brake, then turn... I don't think there is any question as to who pwns who in that regards :)

ohhhhh god lets not even get started on what car would handle better

not only will an s2k sh1t all over an n/a 300zx in a straight line but it will sh1t even more on it in the mountains/road course...this is why 300zx's are gay not only are they slows as balls but they cant handle worth a sh1t either...sooo im asking you what really is the purpose of the all mighty 300zx?

please answer.

welery
07-09-2008, 09:01 PM
I just want to say that I think the 300zx was a nice car for its time, as was the Supra, but there are much better cars available now.

adios
07-09-2008, 09:15 PM
ohhhhh god lets not even get started on what car would handle better

not only will an s2k sh1t all over an n/a 300zx in a straight line but it will sh1t even more on it in the mountains/road course...this is why 300zx's are gay not only are they slows as balls but they cant handle worth a sh1t either...sooo im asking you what really is the purpose of the all mighty 300zx?

please answer.
You think too highly of your s2000 man. It doesn't matter what you say, the 300zx is far from being 'gay.' The S2000 is a great car as well, it handle's great, looks clean, perfect road course car but it just doesn't have the appeal a nice 300zx TT does.

You're also posting as if you're a world class road course champion. Have you even attended any track events?

Please answer.

dude you obviously know nothing about s2k's. 7k????:lmfao: first of all vtec kicks in at 6k-9k if thats what your trying to aim at...and stock for stock an s2k will sh1t all over an n/a heavy pos 300z...so maybe it does have a little more tq then an s2k but your forgetting its heavy @ss hell and an s2k isnt, from a dig the s2k will rape that thing...and from a roll well itll rape it but it might be a bit better but the s2k will own it as well.

here are some specs of both cars:

Stock N/A 300zx puts down 222hp and 198tq and weighs: 3446lbs.

Stock S2000 puts down 240hp and 170tq and weighs: 2801

soo you're telling me stock for stock a 300zx will "walk all over" an s2k?!?! :thinking:

here is a little video of a 300zxTT vs a stock s2k...300zx's FTL
youtube.com/watch?v=Owd1qGvov1U (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Owd1qGvov1U)
Again, your s2000 isn't all high and mighty like you're making it seem.

A naturally aspirated Z32 is slow and pretty pathetic.

The S2000 is no joke for what it is. It's power band is superior to the Z's, this I know. Seriously though. Just look compare them, weight and power, no duh the s2000 is far better than a 300zx NA.

Bring out the Twinturbo, and it's no comparison. It's just a far better car ALL AROUND compared to your S2000.

The video you posted, just shows how important a driver mod is. Respect the Fairlady.

To the OP, nice looking Z. :goodjob:

S II K
07-09-2008, 09:31 PM
You think too highly of your s2000 man. It doesn't matter what you say, the 300zx is far from being 'gay.' The S2000 is a great car as well, it handle's great, looks clean, perfect road course car but it just doesn't have the appeal a nice 300zx TT does.

You're also posting as if you're a world class road course champion. Have you even attended any track events?

Please answer.

The S2000 is no joke for what it is. It's power band is superior to the Z's, this I know. Seriously though. Just look compare them, weight and power, no duh the s2000 is far better than a 300zx NA.

Bring out the Twinturbo, and it's no comparison. It's just a far better car ALL AROUND compared to your S2000.

The video you posted, just shows how important a driver mod is. Respect the Fairlady.

To the OP, nice looking Z. :goodjob:

i am far from being a "world class road course champion"...and yes i have had a good amount of track time...so what does that have to do with anything???

i dont think highly of my car and i dont think its all high and mighty either, its far from it...this douche bag was bragging about how awesome his n/a 300zx was compared to ANY honda out on the street, he claims his n/a 30zx will destroy an s2k... gtfo of here with that. ricers like that need to be put in their place so they dont make the same mistake again. and i hate to differ but a 300zxtt is not and will never be an all around better car then an s2k...lets slap a turbo on an s2k and it will sh1t all over the all might 300zxtt again.

adios
07-09-2008, 09:37 PM
i am far from being a "world class road course champion"...and yes i have had a good amount of track time...so what does that have to do with anything???

i dont think highly of my car and i dont think its all high and mighty either, its far from it...this douche bag was bragging about how awesome his n/a 300zx was compared to ANY honda out on the street, he claims his n/a 30zx will destroy an s2k... gtfo of here with that. ricers like that need to be put in their place so they dont make the same mistake again. and i hate to differ but a 300zxtt is not and will never be an all around better car then an s2k...lets slap a turbo on an s2k and it will sh1t all over the all might 300zxtt again.
Once you stop following the band wagon of 'time attack style spray painting rims' then talk smack about what car is better than the other. I didn't read what the "ricer" said. I don't care. NA, yes, the s2000 owns it. Twin turbo, uh no. I may have over exaggerated on the all around better car, because im sure the s2000 with a good driver would own it around the cones.

No personal attack on you. Just felt like you were saying that the S2000 is far superior to the Z32, which is just not the case.

Oh and the turbo on the S2000 was a good one, nice retort. Upgrade the pathetic twins on the Z32 and you won't have the s2000 "sh!ting all over it." You can make a honda civic quick with a turbo, it still doesn't make it cool.

S II K
07-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Once you stop following the band wagon of 'time attack style spray painting rims' then talk smack about what car is better than the other. I didn't read what the "ricer" said. I don't care. NA, yes, the s2000 owns it. Twin turbo, uh no. I may have over exaggerated on the all around better car, because im sure the s2000 with a good driver would own it around the cones.

No personal attack on you. Just felt like you were saying that the S2000 is far superior to the Z32, which is just not the case.

Oh and the turbo on the S2000 was a good one, nice retort. Upgrade the pathetic twins on the Z32 and you won't have the s2000 "sh!ting all over it." You can make a honda civic quick with a turbo, it still doesn't make it cool.

haha sorry id rather spend my money on a turbo kit then 3k on a set of wheels + tires(i use the wannabee time attacks for track use fyi)...and trust me i can talk "smack" about any car id like its a free country. im entitled to it. ive seen somewhat quick 300zxtt's but i wasnt impressed at all. i also dont think they are re-liable at all specially when you're making some hp. im not bashing on you or your car. everything i said was directed towards the OP for not thinking before he types.

i dont think honda civics with turbos are cool so idk where you got that information from?!?!

500whp s2k > 500whp 300zxtt... sorry but its true lol :tongue1:

adios
07-09-2008, 09:59 PM
I see where you're coming from. Haha, it's all good. :)

.blank cd
07-09-2008, 10:00 PM
500whp s2k > 500whp 300zxtt... sorry but its true lol :tongue1:lol....ummm negative. and im speaking from experience w/ that one. Thats just a post of a highly uneducated s2K owner that thinks way too highly of his car. thats the truth

J-ROCK
07-09-2008, 10:14 PM
nice z man! makes me want one but proably never have one!

OaTmeaL
07-09-2008, 10:32 PM
You think too highly of your s2000 man. It doesn't matter what you say, the 300zx is far from being 'gay.

how about we race from whatever mph or dig...you choose ill more then gladly give you a spankin...

stop talking all that little kid stuff pm me and we'll run for money.

You do think so high of your car.. I am not going to sit and feed into that and "come back" all day or all night because I have things to do but I really don't care if you think I am bashing Honda's or every car that is on the road. My Z is fast and I happy with the power. I didn't want a TT because how hard it is to work on it. I know the NA doesn't have much space but I figured I would learn the basics on this car before I swap a TT.

S II K, I don't know you and I have nothing against you or anyone else on here.. You may be faster than me you may not. I do not care because life moves on..

40th GT
07-09-2008, 11:07 PM
No I let your mother take care of that, after which I vaginally penetrate her and then spill my beans all over that pus.sy, in order to spare her from the pain of another mistake.
ouch

csmiths
07-09-2008, 11:21 PM
S II K, I don't know you and I have nothing against you or anyone else on here.. You may be faster than me you may not. I do not care because life moves on..

im glad to see this bash some what come to some what of an end in a mature manner. but i do know what s2k your talking about, and now that you have stated that, i can see why you beat him, i was on barrett and the fag came flying up next to me, paced right next to me, then down shifted and took off, he obviously just got the car, doensnt know how to drive, and is really immature. I laugh at things like this, i do think that s2ks should beat the 300, but since i know what car your talking about, it makes a little more sense. but you have to expect this kind of argument when you made some bold statements saying that almost all honda owners are like this, ppl get defensive, especially when you call out specific cars, then those owners get really pissed.

S II K
07-09-2008, 11:37 PM
lol....ummm negative. and im speaking from experience w/ that one. Thats just a post of a highly uneducated s2K owner that thinks way too highly of his car. thats the truth

son you are officially a moron. a lighter car with the same amount of horsepower as a heavier car the lighter car will be faster. it doesnt have to be an s2k vs a 300zx it can be anything and itll be that way...and that takes no education at all its called common sence dumb@ss. put a skinny person to run against a fat person...who would win??? oh yeah the fat person right? nooot.

sooo im guessing since you've had a boosted s2k making 500whp id guess you know what im talking about right???? i mean you where speaking from expirience so you probably already knew that.

S II K
07-09-2008, 11:42 PM
You do think so high of your car.. I am not going to sit and feed into that and "come back" all day or all night because I have things to do but I really don't care if you think I am bashing Honda's or every car that is on the road. My Z is fast and I happy with the power. I didn't want a TT because how hard it is to work on it. I know the NA doesn't have much space but I figured I would learn the basics on this car before I swap a TT.

its not about bashing honda owners...i could careless about that i do all all the time. its the fact that you think just cuz you have a N/A 300zx your better then a little honda civic when in reality you're not. as long as you are happy with what you have then thats all that matters...just dont act like your sh1t is the best when its not. and congrats on the mature response to all my sh1t talking. i am very shocked.

speedminded
07-09-2008, 11:47 PM
son you are officially a moron. a lighter car with the same amount of horsepower as a heavier car the lighter car will be faster. it doesnt have to be an s2k vs a 300zx it can be anything and itll be that way...and that takes no education at all its called common sence dumb@ss. put a skinny person to run against a fat person...who would win??? oh yeah the fat person right? nooot.

sooo im guessing since you've had a boosted s2k making 500whp id guess you know what im talking about right???? i mean you where speaking from expirience so you probably already knew that.A stock S2k will out run a NA Z32, there is no doubt about it but that has to be the worst analogy i've ever seen!

S II K
07-09-2008, 11:54 PM
A stock S2k will out run a NA Z32, there is no doubt about it but that has to be the worst analogy i've ever seen!

lol i was trying to make it somthing unrelated to cars and that was the best i could do. lol

BobbyFresco
07-10-2008, 12:01 AM
I can't believe there are two threads dedicated to the same argument and even more that said argument is still continuing.....BUT, when you dig a whole for yourself, you better be able to get out of it....

Imadaman
07-10-2008, 12:52 AM
looks good man,the first pic looks reals good.see ya around.

40th GT
07-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Is it just me or do Z32 wheels look better 'backwards?'

Ed
07-10-2008, 06:47 AM
Is it just me or do Z32 wheels look better 'backwards?'

that's already been said.

Brown Man
07-10-2008, 09:34 AM
oatmeal, i replied to your pm, and you still havent replied back to mine. im not goin to get on this thread and bash on your car even more. but i would really like to know why you think what you said in your pm is ture.

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 10:35 AM

LMFAO!

lol....ummm negative. and im speaking from experience w/ that one. Thats just a post of a highly uneducated s2K owner that thinks way too highly of his car. thats the truth

:umno: Okay, I'm gonna have to call you out here. :umno:

A 300ZX will have far too much weight in to be better then a S2k. With 500whp and say stock gearing on both cars, a lightly modded suspension, and the fattest tires you can fit in the wheel wells w/out looking like a beaner/VIP and having to excessively roll the fenders......the S2k is going to out handle, out gun, and get you more ***** then the 300zx. Whats your experience with 500whp Z's? You had a Z before right? Was it 500whp? Did you ever race a 500whp S2k when you had your Z? **** the racing, have you ever driven a not basically stock S2k? It's all about personal preference and what puts a smile on your face, but honestly, your post is the one that seems to be uneducated to me. If it was something like 500whp civic>500whp 300zx, or whatever, then I could not agree more with you.

lol i was trying to make it somthing unrelated to cars and that was the best i could do. lol

Cause you just got the oil runnin through your vein's haha. Buy ChampCoupes turbo kit son! Then you can be living proof that even a 425whp S2k will be a better car then a 500whp Z.

Supra or 300zx. Both RWD Japmobiles that could be had for under 20k right now. Which one are you gonna see the more riced out models of? Exactly. OP is just talking ****, trying to flex nuts that he knows he doesn't have. Especially when he himself drives the "Honda" of cars that are meant to be high caliber, German Killing, American Eating, Japanese Thoroughbreds. It's a goddamn NA 300zx for christ sakes.

You do think so high of your car.. I am not going to sit and feed into that and "come back" all day or all night because I have things to do but I really don't care if you think I am bashing Honda's or every car that is on the road. My Z is fast FOR WHAT IT IS and I happy with the power. I didn't want a TT because how hard it is to work on it. I know the NA doesn't have much space but I figured I would learn the basics on this car before I swap a TT.

Gave you benefit of the doubt and fixed your quote. Understand you still have no right to talk **** like that. Watch who the **** you're trying to make a fool of next time punk.

Typical though, exactly what I expected. Flexing False Nuts, the OatMeal way. Somone make a motivational poster lol.

Dwisforme05
07-10-2008, 11:14 AM
this thread just went downhill. the guy was just posting pics of his fricken Z. for what that car is, its pretty stout, is it an s2k? no, but also how much did he pay for it?

david- love the car man, looking nice.

speedminded
07-10-2008, 11:23 AM
:umno: Okay, I'm gonna have to call you out here. :umno:

A 300ZX will have far too much weight in to be better then a S2k. With 500whp and say stock gearing on both cars, a lightly modded suspension, and the fattest tires you can fit in the wheel wells w/out looking like a beaner/VIP and having to excessively roll the fenders......the S2k is going to out handle, out gun, and get you more ***** then the 300zx. Whats your experience with 500whp Z's? You had a Z before right? Was it 500whp? Did you ever race a 500whp S2k when you had your Z? **** the racing, have you ever driven a not basically stock S2k? It's all about personal preference and what puts a smile on your face, but honestly, your post is the one that seems to be uneducated to me. If it was something like 500whp civic>500whp 300zx, or whatever, then I could not agree more with you.A 500whp S2000 would hardly be driveable on a road course.

The S2k is already extremely twitchy in stock form, that's where the 2" longer wheelbase of the Z32 coupe or 5" longer with a 2+2 will excel. Even with the 400-500lbs or so of extra weight of a non-stripped Z (300lbs can be knocked off within a couple hours) it's still going to have a tough time beating it. Then you start getting into suspension and tire issues, how can you compare stock Z32 to stock S2k suspension? Going to purchase brand new shocks from Nissan or use the 12-18 year old ones vs. the S2k's much newer ones? What about the bushings and everything else involved?

Reliability wise the S2k wins hands down. Parts are readily available, Z32 parts are not and they are expensive.

adios
07-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Gave you benefit of the doubt and fixed your quote. Understand you still have no right to talk **** like that. Watch who the **** you're trying to make a fool of next time punk.
See, here is what I don't understand. And quite frankly think it's stupid how the OP is getting treated.

This guy was just posting up pictures of his 300zx. No biggie, right? Then people came in here giving him hell, and now he's the bad guy? You seem to be the only one here 'flexing' nuts like you're some world record holding nut champ. He stopped talking 'smack,' if you can even call it that, so why continue to bust his chops?

He's not a punk by any means. His actions here speak for themselves.

You don't own either car(s2000 or 300zx) so why don't you just bud out? http://www.I<3myaccord.com Try that site instead.

Typical though, exactly what I expected. Flexing False Nuts, the OatMeal way. Somone make a motivational poster lol.
Horrible attempt at a drawn out punch line...

Just remove yourself from this thread and return when you have something nice to say about the man's car or mature action towards the ignorant posts made in this thread. H22 Accord? That alone is enough to earn you a 'pwnt' sticker.

blackshine007
07-10-2008, 11:36 AM
My 626> 300zx & s2k/thread alt+f4

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 11:48 AM
See, here is what I don't understand. And quite frankly think it's stupid how the OP is getting treated.

This guy was just posting up pictures of his 300zx. No biggie, right? Then people came in here giving him hell, and now he's the bad guy? You seem to be the only one here 'flexing' nuts like you're some world record holding nut champ. He stopped talking 'smack,' if you can even call it that, so why continue to bust his chops?

He's not a punk by any means. His actions here speak for themselves.

You don't own either car(s2000 or 300zx) so why don't you just bud out? http://www.I<3myaccord.com Try that site instead.

Horrible attempt at a drawn out punch line...

Just remove yourself from this thread and return when you have something nice to say about the man's car or mature action towards the ignorant posts made in this thread. H22 Accord? That alone is enough to earn you a 'pwnt' sticker.

Okay,

I'll drop my case with OP as soon as he takes my slander quote outta his sig. I just sent him that in a PM. I was just saying that I beat multiple 300zx's in my honda which was with ebay mods and a stock motor. I believe I raced one of the 300zx's in this thread with my h23 and he can vouch that i was not far behind at all with that motor, making significantly less power then my bone stock H22. Back to the point and enough of my kills, but OP took a bad attitude and was making ridiculous generalizations about Honda's and thats why I even mentioned that in the first place. If you check my first post, I complimented him and told him to get an LS2 cause its a great chassis he got but a bad motor. Go read all my posts before you come into the argument. No way a sane person can say I had no right to be mad.

H22 accord....and what? I'm taking a break from speed for a while.

Spark notes: Learn to read, till then you are insignificant.

adios
07-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Okay,

I'll drop my case with OP as soon as he takes my slander quote outta his sig. I just sent him that in a PM. I was just saying that I beat multiple 300zx's in my honda which was with ebay mods and a stock motor. I believe I raced one of the 300zx's in this thread with my h23 and he can vouch that i was not far behind at all with that motor, making significantly less power then my bone stock H22. Back to the point and enough of my kills, but OP took a bad attitude and was making ridiculous generalizations about Honda's and thats why I even mentioned that in the first place. If you check my first post, I complimented him and told him to get an LS2 cause its a great chassis he got but a bad motor. Go read all my posts before you come into the argument. No way a sane person can say I had no right to be mad.
That's an awesome story, maybe you should tell that to the next girl you see at a bar. Maybe she'll think you're cool.

H22 accord....and what? I'm taking a break from speed for a while.
Again, I don't care to know your plans or situation on your car journey.

Spark notes: Learn to read, till then you are insignificant.
You were doing great til you made this stupid remark.

I made two suggestions. 1) was his car, ok. You gave him props. Check that out. 2) Give him props on his "MATURE" responds to the other asshats in this thread. Uh, yea, you still haven't done that. So my statement still stands.
I blame your parents for your arrogant behavior. Not you.

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 12:26 PM
I blame your parents for your arrogant behavior. Not you.

You are calling me arrogant?

Arrogant defined as: "having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance"

i know all the facts here and it is my argument yet you think I'M the arrogant one?

LOL

adios
07-10-2008, 12:36 PM
You are calling me arrogant?
Looked that way to me. Reading comprehension must not be your friend.

Arrogant defined as: "having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance"
www.google.com (http://www.google.com/) try again, smartguy.

i know all the facts here and it is my argument yet you think I'M the arrogant one?
That's what I said, didn't I?

LOL
I took the liberty and copied and pasted the entire definition of 'arrogant' just for you.

Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant

Stop wasting my time, on meaning less chatter. I've made my point and now im done. Continue 'flexing' those massive nuts you have. Remember to tell that to the next girl you see at a bar. Maybe you'll get lucky that way.

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 12:38 PM
I took the liberty and copied and pasted the entire definition of 'arrogant' just for you.

Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant

Stop wasting my time, on meaning less chatter. I've made my point and now im done. Continue 'flexing' those massive nuts you have. Remember to tell that to the next girl you see at a bar. Maybe you'll get lucky that way.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=Cce&q=define+arrogant&btnG=Search

DUMBF*CK

speedminded
07-10-2008, 12:40 PM
uh oh, out comes the dictionary...gonna break out the pocket protectors and slide rules and start beating each other with them now too? :tongue:

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 12:41 PM
uh oh, out comes the dictionary...gonna break out the pocket protectors and slide rules and start beating each other with them now too? :tongue:

imma make guns outta my mechanical pencils with staples and rape his mother next

EDIT: Adios, BRING it. You are by far the worse E-thug I have ever met

adios
07-10-2008, 12:57 PM
imma make guns outta my mechanical pencils with staples and rape his mother next
Haha, only thing you rape is a long and stiff'd diick.
Seeing as how you're resorting to childish comebacks, I know for a fact this won't take long. I said I was done, but why not add you to my list of past and future dumbasses that I've owned/will own.

EDIT: Adios, BRING it. You are by far the worse E-thug I have ever met
Like I told you through pm's man. I'm not an E-thug, im a smartass. I put tuff coyboys like you in their place... Back in their horse shack next to all the excrement
I'm sure you'll resort to making up some lame comeback that has to do with the rape of my mother or something.

Stop crying.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2lt0izk.gif

I pointed out your flaws in your posts, so what! You can continue 'flexing' your nuts all you want. If coming in a forum and having to use this as an excuse for the embarrassment you see everyday when you use the bathroom then go right ahead. At the end of the day it's still a miniscule piece of skin.

Ouch, that was harsh! Ooops...

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm sure you'll resort to making up some lame comeback that has to do with the rape of my mother or something.

Stop crying.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2lt0izk.gif

I pointed out your flaws in your posts, so what! You can continue 'flexing' your nuts all you want. If coming in a forum and having to use this as an excuse for the embarrassment you see everyday when you use the bathroom then go right ahead. At the end of the day it's still a miniscule piece of skin.

Ouch, that was harsh! Ooops...

I thought a true smartass had to be smart?

You told me to go to google.com when that is exactly where my definition came from you dumb inbred mongrel. Where is the smart? You're like a Nissan 300zx. It tries and tries and tries, but in the end, its still the most epic failure they have done to date.

BobbyFresco
07-10-2008, 01:35 PM
I wish a mod would lock this thread already...A lot of douchebaggery on both sides of the fence and it's old now....

*HoNdAchick*
07-10-2008, 01:38 PM
nice pics

Nerdsrock22
07-10-2008, 01:40 PM
It tries and tries and tries, but in the end, its still the most epic failure they have done to date.

I dont mean to interrupt...

but I think the Nissan Sunny might be the most epic failure...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/32/49965715_fd0e23b308.jpg
One Reviewer states:

"This car is without a doubt is the worst car in the world ever. It is ugly, has a horrid interior and has a measly 1-litre engine. Nissan had the cheek to call this car a “Sunny”. It should have been called the Nissan Drizzle, Nissan Spam, Nissan Poor, Nissan Pathetic, Nissan Horrid, Nissan Wank. If this car were a person it would be a librarian who comes home by 8.00pm, drinks half’s of lager and is a vegetarian. Its simply Boring! I hate this car. I would rather walk than drive this pile of junk."

speedminded
07-10-2008, 02:06 PM
I thought a true smartass had to be smart?

You told me to go to google.com when that is exactly where my definition came from you dumb inbred mongrel. Where is the smart? You're like a Nissan 300zx. It tries and tries and tries, but in the end, its still the most epic failure they have done to date.lol, 89,000 produced and sold.

Six years in a row it was named Car & Drivers 10 best.

A race-modified Z wins both the 24 Hours of Daytona and the 12 Hours at Sebring. It goes on to win the GTS Class at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, making it the only car ever to accomplish such a record within the same year.

According to Nissan, in recent years, the 300ZX/300ZXTT has outsold the Mazda RX-7, Toyota Supra, and Acura NSX combined.

Sounds like a failure huh?

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 02:18 PM
lol, 89,000 produced and sold.

A race-modified Z wins both the 24 Hours of Daytona and the 12 Hours at Sebring. It goes on to win the GTS Class at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, making it the only car ever to accomplish such a record within the same year.

According to Nissan, in recent years, the 300ZX/300ZXTT has outsold the Mazda RX-7, Toyota Supra, and Acura NSX combined.

Lol, i shoulda been more specific. N/A z32 300zx.

thursdaybuff
07-10-2008, 02:22 PM
pwned.

adios
07-10-2008, 02:22 PM
pwned.
Pwntography.

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 02:32 PM
pwned.

rightly so and i'll be the first to admit it.

Pwntography.

Shut the f*ck up.

speedminded
07-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Lol, i shoulda been more specific. N/A z32 300zx.Only 18,000 of the 90,000 sold were Twin Turbo's. ;)

S II K
07-10-2008, 04:31 PM
lol, 89,000 produced and sold.

you want to know why they have "outsold" supras, rx7s, and nsx's...

those three cars are very rare cars, not only are they rare they are expensive. maintnence is also expensive and so are parts for those cars.

a 300zx are very common because

A.they are not expensive.
B.maintnence is cheap.
C.Ricers think they are cool lol

no but seriously no way in hell could you compare a 300zx to a supra or a rx7...maybe a nsx but even then i think the nsx is a better car then a 300zx

Terror
07-10-2008, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=OaTmeaL]Well congrats on racing someone with less mods, didn't know how to drive it, or both. You are freaking JDM ALL THE WAY TO...................... nowhere!

I have had 5 Preludes and most people on here can vouch for that so please don't tell me anything about Preludes...[QUOTE=OaTmeaL]

HAHAHAHAHA shut up "oatmeal" NA z's are slow as fucc... you just moved on to nissans because you got rejected by all the honda guys for making stupid statements, and trying to act knowledgable about **** you didnt know. dont talk **** more than 75% of the hondas on here would thrash your z, including mine.

coreypel07
07-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Blank CD your talking about someone different. The guy i work with never had a black rear bumper and he actually knows david. Yes a s2k will outrun a N/A 300zx. I would rather have a TT300zx then a s2k because i like them. The only reason i started talking was because oatmeal has been saying stuff and i know this for a fact about him racing people and telling everyone he won when he didnt. As you already know he tried to say he almost beat a M5 and i was there when he said this. There is no way in hell that a N/A300z would even come close to beating a M5. Anyway i still like your car its clean.

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Only 18,000 of the 90,000 sold were Twin Turbo's. ;)

While it may have been a financial success, when it comes to making the better car, Mazda and Toyota blew the 300zx away. Again thats all objective and up to personal taste. I know I would not say no to owning either Turbo models of the car you compared or the NSX.

Now I'm not being a fan boy or Nissan bashing, but the NA 300zx really was just there so people can say they own a Z. While all fine and dandy in that it may meet the needs of most buyers especially today with gas prices the way they are, business is business, it was never jack **** compared to the TT models, it was just he bread and butter money maker that made the TT possible. That is the way car makers work, I woulda expected you to know that. I mean the NA Supra is the same way, but NA Supra>NA 300zx, lol.

Danzo
07-10-2008, 06:55 PM
you want to know why they have "outsold" supras, rx7s, and nsx's...

those three cars are very rare cars, not only are they rare they are expensive. maintnence is also expensive and so are parts for those cars.

B.maintnence is cheap.

no but seriously no way in hell could you compare a 300zx to a supra or a rx7...maybe a nsx but even then i think the nsx is a better car then a 300zx

Negative. A shop charges 500 dollars to replace a valve cover gasket on a 300zx N/A. This is my old car by the way and anytime I opened the hood I was there all day. Its neither cheap nor easy to work on a 300zx.

That being said I plan on getting an S2K when I can. I love those damn cars.

Terror
07-10-2008, 07:02 PM
That being said I plan on getting an S2K when I can. I love those damn cars.[/QUOTE]

WORD! lol... is that oatmeals old prelude? lol.. odd coincidence :ninja:

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 07:06 PM
That being said I plan on getting an S2K when I can. I love those damn cars.

WORD! lol... is that oatmeals old prelude? lol.. odd coincidence :ninja:[/QUOTE]

LOL. Looks like Danzo got the better end of the deal. Too bad its a 96. 92 FTMFW.

Hey if you wanna buy an H22 Danzo, holla at me. I can get it to you within the next 2 weeks for the right price.

Danzo
07-10-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm just sticking with what I've got for now. Once I'm out of college I'm going to start building again but for now I just need to get my addiction under control and keep this prelude clean and at 30+ MPG. Thanks for the offer though stig.

IndianStig
07-10-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm just sticking with what I've got for now. Once I'm out of college I'm going to start building again but for now I just need to get my addiction under control and keep this prelude clean and at 30+ MPG. Thanks for the offer though stig.

Cool beans. LMK if you ever need h23 parts.

Also, we should get a shoot in sometime. You paint that bumper, I drop even more and we should get a shot, my cars the 4dr h22 powered version of yours haha.

Dwisforme05
07-10-2008, 08:21 PM
hey danny i got that sig done for ya just let me know when u want the code for it. or next time ur over in this part of town ill put it up for ya.

DB4LYFE ™
07-10-2008, 11:44 PM
everyone needs to go kill thereself, because DB's 4LYFE!:2up:

~DB4LYFE

.blank cd
07-11-2008, 06:07 PM
you want to know why they have "outsold" supras, rx7s, and nsx's...those three cars are very rare cars, not only are they rare they are expensive. maintnence is also expensive and so are parts for those cars.

B.maintnence is cheap.
Hmm, maybe you should stop posting until you get all your facts right. Ever wonder how much a 300ZXTT was brand new? Thats one of the reasons they stopped making them. And then try to get routine maintenence on one of those things, even now. You'll drop about a grand just taking the turbos off. They outsold cause it was a better car than all 3, and people knew it. Bang for teh bucks FTW

BTW, why were the pics taken down

Imadaman
07-11-2008, 08:28 PM
you fix that radiator blank?

IndianStig
07-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Hmm, maybe you should stop posting until you get all your facts right. Ever wonder how much a 300ZXTT was brand new? Thats one of the reasons they stopped making them. And then try to get routine maintenence on one of those things, even now. You'll drop about a grand just taking the turbos off. They outsold cause it was a better car than all 3, and people knew it. Bang for teh bucks FTW

I am a man of bang for the buck, BUT put the money aside for a moment.

Tell me seriously you would rather have a 300ZXTT over a Supra and I will laugh at you. I could see an RX-7<300zxTT but not Supra. Seriously, I'm taking into account modability and effort (not including financial effort) here.

.blank cd
07-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Im takin the radiator apart sunday. replacing w/ a brand new OEM one for the lo lo

As for the supra/300zx. I honestly think i would take the 300 over the supra. as much as i love the supra, great car and everything, but the initial investment on a 300zx is alot cheaper. plus im in love w/ the way the thing looks stock.

coreypel07
07-12-2008, 12:12 AM
If i had to choose between a 300zx or a supra i would have to take them both.:D

zero-60
07-12-2008, 12:39 AM
i still love my n/a :tongue1:

87 Turbo II
07-12-2008, 12:42 AM
I'd rather have a 300ZX (N/A or TT) over any Honda except for the S2k and NSX(talking stock to stock here). I read through here and Indianstig(I;m not even going to try and spell your real name), you're cool in person,but it seems like you're just hating on all Zs and trashing them JUST because of otameal, and that's not cool. Calling the N/As a big mistake? It was a beautiful, well featured grand touring car with an excellent interior and decent performance. You guys need to stop fighting. Yeah what oatmeal said was generally mis-worded towards the Honda community but hey attempted to apologize and let's just not worry about it. I personally love the 300ZX and seeing all the down talk on it fueled by hatred for 1 person isn't fair.

IndianStig
07-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Im takin the radiator apart sunday. replacing w/ a brand new OEM one for the lo lo

As for the supra/300zx. I honestly think i would take the 300 over the supra. as much as i love the supra, great car and everything, but the initial investment on a 300zx is alot cheaper. plus im in love w/ the way the thing looks stock.

to each his own but i'd take the supra. i do like me a nice 300zxTT though. The silver one from Z1 at Santa Run was THE ****!

I'd rather have a 300ZX (N/A or TT) over any Honda except for the S2k and NSX(talking stock to stock here). I read through here and Indianstig(I;m not even going to try and spell your real name), you're cool in person,but it seems like you're just hating on all Zs and trashing them JUST because of otameal, and that's not cool. Calling the N/As a big mistake? It was a beautiful, well featured grand touring car with an excellent interior and decent performance. You guys need to stop fighting. Yeah what oatmeal said was generally mis-worded towards the Honda community but hey attempted to apologize and let's just not worry about it. I personally love the 300ZX and seeing all the down talk on it fueled by hatred for 1 person isn't fair.

its not fair for the 300zx, but oatmeals a tool and i think the 300zx<s2k, nsx so we all have diff opinions. plus na 300zx don't have **** on more then a few non RWD honda's easy

i still love my n/a :tongue1:

like i said, n/a may be the perfect car for some out here but not for me. an s2k would be much better if money was no object for me.

also, are you shaun? cuase if so. you remember our h23 v your 300zx race right? how close was it. such along time ago i forget exactly.

S II K
07-12-2008, 12:43 PM

WOW man come on stop being a nissan d1ck sucking fan boy. hmmm lets see a 300zx or a supra...id take the supra rx7 or nsx over a 300zx. you just said 300zx's where expensive and thats why they stopped making them. way to contradict yourself dumb fukc, where is the "more bang for the buck"

doosebobo
07-14-2008, 01:00 PM
i like your z. it looks pretty nice but you dont gotta go running around telling everyone you beat an M5.. that is retarded. end/

Terror
07-14-2008, 01:07 PM
^^ word, agreed doosebobo.

mogaffar
07-18-2008, 04:11 PM
wow as a fellow Z32 owner, you my friend do not deserve a Z. Theres no possible way you beat a S2k let alone come anywhere near beating a M5. Im sorry but your Z is an N/A.. = POS. Especially yours cause it looks like complete ass. And for the people saying a supra and a rx7 is better then a 300zx. 300zx outsold ALL the japanese "muscle cars" in that era. And had 3-5 years earlier technology. It has gotten more awards then any of those cars and still is regarded as one of the best designed vehicles EVER. Supra's only nice because its rare... 8k or so made. Its faster in a straight line but will get dominated at a track by a Z32. Yes the motor cant withstand a 100rwhp on a stock block but thats nothing. The VG30DETT is almost as capable as a 2JZ

mogaffar
07-18-2008, 04:20 PM
btw.. if you would like to see a Clean Z.. take some pointers...

http://photos-855.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v234/64/20/23215855/n23215855_33573165_8789.jpg
http://photos-855.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v234/64/20/23215855/n23215855_33573166_9123.jpghttp://photos-855.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v234/64/20/23215855/n23215855_33573167_9387.jpghttp://photos-855.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v234/64/20/23215855/n23215855_33573170_228.jpghttp://photos-855.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v234/64/20/23215855/n23215855_33573182_3540.jpg

Those pictures are old btw... since then ive blacked out the roof, added a 13inch BBK, painted calipers black, installed a Stillen GTZ Lip to cover up the crack in the bumper.

Benefit
07-18-2008, 04:25 PM
are we still on the subject of a n/a 300zx being compared to much greater cars?

lol @ he beat ///M5's and S2K's....GTFO!

mogaffar
07-18-2008, 04:27 PM
i dont know ... i just saw this thread and wanted to comment on how the thread starter is an idiot and a disgrace to the 300zx Community.

IndianStig
07-18-2008, 05:28 PM
lol this shoulda been locked after my post.

dizzle
07-19-2008, 04:06 PM
I can't believe I sat here and read through this ****. All yall talkin about this car company is better, that car is slower. Who in the hell cares. Name one major auto manufacturer that hasn't produced a car that hasn't gone down in history. They all have. And oatmeal wtf is with you and all of this sudden honda hate. I mean dude gave u props on your z and then u jumped on him. I don't believe u beat a s2k, well that's already been confirmed, and I sure as hell don't believe u beat an m5. Any m5 would tear you up with ease. And what makes u think cuz u got a stock na z that u gonna get an invite to some secret meet. Pffft lol that's piitiful man, but get back on you high and mighty 300zx nutz and ride off. Cuz it seems like u broke up with honda and ur ready to impregnate nissan. Enjoy buddy!

Sincerely, marta mike

DUBSf22c
07-19-2008, 05:48 PM
I can't believe I sat here and read through this ****. All yall talkin about this car company is better, that car is slower. Who in the hell cares. Name one major auto manufacturer that hasn't produced a car that hasn't gone down in history. They all have. And oatmeal wtf is with you and all of this sudden honda hate. I mean dude gave u props on your z and then u jumped on him. I don't believe u beat a s2k, well that's already been confirmed, and I sure as hell don't believe u beat an m5. Any m5 would tear you up with ease. And what makes u think cuz u got a stock na z that u gonna get an invite to some secret meet. Pffft lol that's piitiful man, but get back on you high and mighty 300zx nutz and ride off. Cuz it seems like u broke up with honda and ur ready to impregnate nissan. Enjoy buddy!

Sincerely, marta mike

YEH WHAT HE SAID!....

OaTmeaL
07-19-2008, 06:39 PM
There is one person on here that was WITH me in the car when I ran that S2K... He saw the race because he was in the car with me but some other person comes on that is "friends" with the owner of the S2000 said and heard about the race so everyone is going to belive him! I think that is best thing out of this post ever!

I beat that yellow S2k and I really could care less what anyone thinks. About the M5 I said I was cathing back up in 5th but he hit the breaks and I am not going to discuss that on the board. My Z is not stock and the old owner can vouch for that.. I would put money and beating the S2k and showing all over you that I did but he or someone else would come on here and deny it like they already are so what is the point on wasting the time.

I am going to be trading my Z for a Honda next week so I still do not understand how "I hate Hondas". If I did then WHY would I buy one?

Terror
07-19-2008, 09:10 PM
There is one person on here that was WITH me in the car when I ran that S2K... He saw the race because he was in the car with me but some other person comes on that is "friends" with the owner of the S2000 said and heard about the race so everyone is going to belive him! I think that is best thing out of this post ever!

I beat that yellow S2k and I really could care less what anyone thinks. About the M5 I said I was cathing back up in 5th but he hit the breaks and I am not going to discuss that on the board. My Z is not stock and the old owner can vouch for that.. I would put money and beating the S2k and showing all over you that I did but he or someone else would come on here and deny it like they already are so what is the point on wasting the time.

I am going to be trading my Z for a Honda next week so I still do not understand how "I hate Hondas". If I did then WHY would I buy one?

1: You never beat/caught up with an M5

2: You didnt/cant beat an s2k. i have 200 dollars on it. and i live near you so i am willing to lay it down.

3: Its funny that you are getting rid of your Z as soon as the Z community rejects you.

OATMEAL = TOOL.

that is all.

Nerdsrock22
07-19-2008, 09:11 PM
welcome back to Hondas man. knew you couldn't stay away.

doosebobo
07-19-2008, 09:16 PM

You sir are a disgrace to the Z community. Im happy your leaving, this thread was so terrible that i almost thought of selling my z, then i realized... you are a tool.

/ end thread.

coreypel07
07-19-2008, 09:23 PM
I thought this post was over but i guess not. No matter wat you say you never even touched a M5 nor did you start catching up HAHAHAHA. Im being and as*s because so are you . What mods do you have by the way. If you look at the one guys photo of his z and doosebobo's Z they are some sick ass cars. Oh and by the way this s2k that you raced is the one with the black bumper right? If that is true im talking about someone else that said you tried to race them. I know your thinking right now damn i wish i would have never said i was catching up to a M5. :lmfao: If you actually find offense to this post that sucks. You shouldnt talk unless you know stuff for sure.

dizzle
07-19-2008, 09:39 PM
Aight well untitled has 200 bones on it that he has an s2k that will run you. He lives near you. Lets settle this once and for all. You "mysteriously" modded 300zx vs. The s2k. From a dig and a roll. Should be a walk in the park for you LOL!

Sincerely marta mike

IndianStig
07-20-2008, 04:35 AM
LOL, wtf? this is crazy!

S II K
07-20-2008, 10:49 AM
PICK ME PICK ME!!!!

i want to get some action too. my s2k vs 300zx from a dig for 100bucks?

osnap
07-20-2008, 11:24 AM
This thread is ridiculous. I'm not gonna jump into the frying pan here, so ill keep my statement short and sweet.

S2K > 300ZX.

IndianStig
07-20-2008, 12:46 PM
lol, i offered OatMeal a $100 race against me in a stock s2k. i mean i weigh 250 he should be able to take me forsure in an S2k right? i don't think you guys will ever get your races...

mogaffar
07-20-2008, 01:31 PM
im down.... $200 vs a s2k.