PDA

View Full Version : I believe that...

Ran
07-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Violence is the answer to a LOT of problems. I believe that the viewpoint of "violence is not the answer" is merely wishful thinking at it's worst.

Discuss

blackboi50
07-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Fack you Pay me!!!!!!! :taun:........1

AirMax95
07-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Elaborate more please......

Reaper
07-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Next time you see a stupid person, shoot them....they shouldn't be breeding anyways lol

Sammich
07-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Next time you see a stupid person, shoot them....they shouldn't be breeding anyways lol

*shoots reapers sig*:lmfao:

LeX
07-08-2008, 09:41 AM
I wouldn't exactly agree. Violence is the answer after non-violent means.

Ask politely, if there is an issue after 10 seconds. blow their top off

:)

MistaCee
07-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Prostate Butt Stick! Your back!

frostbyte
07-08-2008, 09:43 AM
*needs to invest in alot more ammo*
gonna need alot of it with the stupid people today

Killer
07-08-2008, 09:44 AM
i believe that you didn't hit me up yesterday...

discuss....

Reaper
07-08-2008, 09:45 AM
*shoots reapers sig*:lmfao:

I've gotten a bunch of pm's asking me about my sig and where it's from lol

and fawk you I'll shoot your car:eek:

Sammich
07-08-2008, 09:46 AM

please do i want a wrx or is300...those wont happen for at least another year or unless my car is totaled:lmfao:

MistaCee
07-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Prostate Butt Stick! Your back!

You don't know your name PBS bish.

MistaCee
07-08-2008, 09:48 AM

I know I get that too. Full of lol'd and stuff. I'm like ok...

Sammich
07-08-2008, 09:49 AM
i hear violence in this thread...calling loudly

Reaper
07-08-2008, 09:49 AM
I know I get that too. Full of lol'd and stuff. I'm like ok...

exactly...I've had 2 intelligent PM's about it...everyone else is LOL @ your sig..

I'm like...uhh ok?:thinking:

Ruiner
07-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Violence is the answer to a LOT of problems. I believe that the viewpoint of "violence is not the answer" is merely wishful thinking at it's worst.

Discuss

No, it's the truth. I'd rather double tap someone to the chest and then one to the head rather than let someone rob me.

I just love GA's "stand your ground" law. It makes me happy inside...

Basically, buck up or shut up; you had just better hope that you bring the biggest gun to the fight.

Anything less will have you on your back, looking at the roof of the church...preacher telling the truth and it hurts. [/Pac]

Reaper
please do i want a wrx or is300...those wont happen for at least another year or unless my car is totaled:lmfao:

I sold my IS300 Sunday...to a guy in NC...met him in Greensville SC to deliever it...a buddy of mine was driving from Winston Salem, calls me and says "Are you driving up 85 N?" I reply..."thats the new owner" he goes "that sux balls" I reply "no sh*t sherlock"

point is, its up in your area, whenever he sells it you can pick it up and then sell it back to me in a few years lol

Ruiner
I wouldn't exactly agree. Violence is the answer after non-violent means.

Ask politely, if there is an issue after 10 seconds. blow their top off

:)

10 seconds? ****, it takes less than one second for you to get killed...

Reaper
07-08-2008, 09:53 AM
No, it's the truth. I'd rather double tap someone to the chest and then one to the head rather than let someone rob me.

I just love GA's "stand your ground" law. It makes me happy inside...

Basically, buck up or shut up; you had just better hope that you bring the biggest gun to the fight.

Anything less will have you on your back, staring at the roof of the church...preacher telling the truth and it hurts. [/Pac]

Man Law:cheers:

Sammich
07-08-2008, 09:55 AM
I sold my IS300 Sunday...to a guy in NC...met him in Greensville SC to deliever it...a buddy of mine was driving from Winston Salem, calls me and says "Are you driving up 85 N?" I reply..."thats the new owner" he goes "that sux balls" I reply "no sh*t sherlock"

point is, its up in your area, whenever he sells it you can pick it up and then sell it back to me in a few years lol

shoulda traded me u poon face son of a trick gawwwwwww

good job on teh sell tho..what u getting now?

Reaper
07-08-2008, 09:57 AM
shoulda traded me u poon face son of a trick gawwwwwww

good job on teh sell tho..what u getting now?

Well I want an S2000...But I need a 4door for real estate. Someone's coming to look @ my SUV this week as well. So E39 M5? Idk..we'll see I guess. I want something I can track but priorites and delayed satisfaction>immaturity and instant satisfaction

Ruiner
07-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Man Law:cheers:

At age 32, I'm no longer a *kid* anymore. I'm not interested in slugging it out with anyone anymore. I don't have time for that ****.

I'll end the situation quickly. I've got better things to do. It's like this one guy who cut me off in traffic...I honked at him and he pulled up next to me and started yelling. I rolled my window down and politely told him, "Are you going to bark all day, Little Doggie, or are you going to bite? Either do something or shut the **** up. Man up and grow some balls, or just move it along. Talk is cheap."

The entire time, I was waiting for his move, trying to anticipate anything from him getting out of his car to pulling a gun on me...no matter what it was.

He shut up and drove on. **** 'em.

Sammich
07-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Well I want an S2000...But I need a 4door for real estate. Someone's coming to look @ my SUV this week as well. So E39 M5? Idk..we'll see I guess. I want something I can track but priorites and delayed satisfaction>immaturity and instant satisfaction

my maxima would be good for real estate:D

MistaCee
07-08-2008, 10:00 AM
At age 32, I'm no longer a *kid* anymore. I'm not interested in slugging it out with anyone anymore. I don't have time for that ****.

I'll end the situation quickly. I've got better things to do. It's like this one guy who cut me off in traffic...I honked at him and he pulled up next to me and started yelling. I rolled my window down and politely told him, "Are you going to bark all day, Little Doggie, or are you going to bite? Either do something or shut the **** up. Man up and grow some balls, or just move it along. Talk is cheap."

The entire time, I was waiting for his move, trying to anticipate anything from him getting out of his car to pulling a gun on me...no matter what it was.

He shut up and drove on. **** 'em.

Lol Runier is just ready to bust a slug.

Sport1.3
07-08-2008, 10:02 AM
I beleive this is a stupid thread, and posting is not your forte

ps. i will kill you

Sammich
07-08-2008, 10:02 AM

qft

Ruiner
07-08-2008, 10:05 AM

I've had TWO opportunities in my life to legally kill someone in the eyes of the law:

- the first incident involved road rage where a guy got out of his car with a baseball bat and advanced towards me. I gave him the chance to make the choice whether he lived or died by pulling my gun on him while he was about 10 feet away. He decided to live, turned around and went back to his car. Legally I could have shot him, though.

- the other incident involved a vagrant/homeless/drugged out guy opening the car door of my old 911 turbo at 12:30am at night, at a gas station, and getting into my passenger seat while I was in the driver's seat. I pulled my gun, stuck it to his head, and barked order at him to get out of my car, slowly... He listened and lived. I could have shot him as soon as he got into my car in all honesty.

Life is about the choices you make. There are two rather cut-and-dry cases of where I could have shot and killed someone, but didn't because I was in control. I end situations quickly and if I can go home safe, that's what I really care about.

redrumracer
07-08-2008, 10:11 AM

Discuss
:stupid:

Reaper
07-08-2008, 11:46 AM
I've had TWO opportunities in my life to legally kill someone in the eyes of the law:

- the first incident involved road rage where a guy got out of his car with a baseball bat and advanced towards me. I gave him the chance to make the choice whether he lived or died by pulling my gun on him while he was about 10 feet away. He decided to live, turned around and went back to his car. Legally I could have shot him, though.

- the other incident involved a vagrant/homeless/drugged out guy opening the car door of my old 911 turbo at 12:30am at night, at a gas station, and getting into my passenger seat while I was in the driver's seat. I pulled my gun, stuck it to his head, and barked order at him to get out of my car, slowly... He listened and lived. I could have shot him as soon as he got into my car in all honesty.

Life is about the choices you make. There are two rather cut-and-dry cases of where I could have shot and killed someone, but didn't because I was in control. I end situations quickly and if I can go home safe, that's what I really care about.

Please for the love of God get another 911turbo ....I want one but I can't fit the bill yet:(

Kevykev
07-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Of course violence can be an answer, just make sure you're ready for what happens after that "answer."

If you're good with it..Good!

Ran
07-08-2008, 02:14 PM
If you're good with it..Good!Hit first and hit hard. :goodjob:

man
07-08-2008, 07:46 PM
The one that brings the violence to the conflict has the weaker mind.

As for guns, use as NECESSARY. Walking around strapped doesn't make you a man.