PDA

View Full Version : fs: RCE Yellows brand new with Group N front top mounts

lilslowcivic
07-08-2008, 08:22 AM
FS: RCE Yellow Springs w/ Group N top mounts (fronts)

Lowers 20mm in rear and 23mm in front

purchased from a member on forum. Need the money...

$450.00

One of the best springs out there for STi. By the way i have a 06 STi not to sure what other years it will fit.

lilslowcivic
07-08-2008, 08:26 AM
This is what it says on their site:

Racecomp Engineering Super Sport Street/Track Springs
The highly anticipated Super Sport Street/Track Springs, an OEM replacement spring for 2004-2007 Subaru WRX STi from Racecomp Engineering. Designed for use with standard STi inverted struts or Ohlins Fixed Perch Replacement Struts, these springs are intended for both the daily driven street driver as well as the autocross and track day weekend warrior. Finally, after years of being the authority on Subaru suspension options for everyone from the daily driver to the professional racer, Racecomp Engineering can now provide their own solution to owners looking for the ultimate OEM replacement spring for their Subaru Impreza WRX STi. Using the very popular JDM STi springs that we brought to the U.S. market in mid 2003 as the benchmark, Racecomp focused on improving on track and autocross performance, while maintaining acceptable ride quality. Extensive research, design, and testing was performed to develop a completely new spring unlike anything currently available. With springs rates increased approximately 25% stiffer then the popular JDM Pink Springs, the springs are perfect for those with wider tires worried about rubbing, as well those looking for a little more rear spring rate to promote a more neutral handling characteristic. Much care was taken not to exceed the limits of the stock struts. The mildly progressive design and spring rates properly matched with the dampers ensure that ride quality is not diminished over stock. The car is lowered 20mm in the rear and 23mm in the front for an even look.

lilslowcivic
07-08-2008, 08:37 PM
left the cable at a buddy house will get pics up tomorrow... sorry

Oz10
07-22-2008, 12:19 AM
I saw these on craigslist...

lilslowcivic
07-23-2008, 09:01 AM
yup that's me