PDA

View Full Version : Misc maybe it's because i'm not black................

BKgen®
07-07-2008, 10:20 PM
...But isn't House of Payne the dumbest f*cking show ever conceived?

0.009% funny in my opinion.

americanctm
07-07-2008, 11:19 PM
never watched it because it looks so terrible

JITB
07-07-2008, 11:38 PM
even if u were it wouldnt be funny, because i hate it....

i watched it once, and it goes from cracking jokes to akwardly serious too much... and it has weird camera angles..

but its not worse than

http://media.tv20detroit.com/images/underoneroof320.jpg

Deke
07-08-2008, 04:11 AM
...But isn't House of Payne the dumbest f*cking show ever conceived?

0.009% funny in my opinion.

Well I'm white...but agreed 100%

Humphrizzle
07-08-2008, 04:16 AM
i hate ethinic shows.

chapelle's show is the only good black guy show.

i hate carlos mencia more than any other person alive.

Humphrizzle
07-08-2008, 04:52 AM
carlos mencia is a hypocritical bastard.

he bitc.hes about people being racist but having that show and every sketch he does is totally racist!

he makes fun of people, he thinks he's the greatest, i'd like to see what the hell he'd do as president... oooh that'll never be possible because hes a FACKING MESSICAN!!!

AirMax95
07-08-2008, 08:16 AM
I'm not a fan of House of Payne, Tyler Perry's big failure IMO.

The best "black cinema" TV shows were Martin, Living Single, and The Wayan's Brothers.

Carlos is not racist, he is a comedian. He does the same thing that Chapelle does. He plays and makes fun of race, killing the effect in society.

MistaCee
07-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Yup that show definitely sucks.

Sammich
07-08-2008, 08:28 AM
that show is weak...but its also cuz ur white..

blackboi50
07-08-2008, 08:34 AM
I'm not a fan of House of Payne, Tyler Perry's big failure IMO.

The best "black cinema" TV shows were Martin, Living Single, and The Wayan's Brothers.

Carlos is not racist, he is a comedian. He does the same thing that Chapelle does. He plays and makes fun of race, killing the effect in society.

maybe don imus should be a comedian instead :screwy:.......1

AirMax95
07-08-2008, 08:50 AM
maybe don imus should be a comedian instead :screwy:.......1

Good point, maybe he should. :goodjob:

I refuse to relive the Imus era. He said his comment in a derogatory manner and everyone knows it. Hell, there are even a few rap songs out making fun of Imus and the comment, lol.

I know for a fact that some people hate Chapple and Carlos for the things they say. The difference is that people realize that they are joking or making light of a touchy subject, not purposely trying to degrade someone.

ALTHOUGH, I do agree that Carlos should not do the mentally challenged jokes.

blackboi50
07-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Good point, maybe he should. :goodjob:

I refuse to relive the Imus era. He said his comment in a derogatory manner and everyone knows it. Hell, there are even a few rap songs out making fun of Imus and the comment, lol.

I know for a fact that some people hate Chapple and Carlos for the things they say. The difference is that people realize that they are joking or making light of a touchy subject, not purposely trying to degrade someone.

ALTHOUGH, I do agree that Carlos should not do the mentally challenged jokes.

yupp yupppp........really and truely........everyone on here CANNOT lie and say they never said some derogatory sh!t!!!!!!......whether u were joking or not u know deep down everybody has some kind of racism in them!!!!:goodjob:......rite???.......1

AirMax95
07-08-2008, 09:00 AM
yupp yupppp........really and truely........everyone on here CANNOT lie and say they never said some derogatory sh!t!!!!!!......whether u were joking or not u know deep down everybody has some kind of racism in them!!!!:goodjob:......rite???.......1

I honestly don't.....I have said some derogatory **** to everyone, lol!

I just dislike people in general! I have literally been around EVERYBODY!!!! I have friends from every background possible, but some people (no matter the "race") I just do not like.

I'm color blind...... :D

blackboi50
07-08-2008, 09:06 AM
I honestly don't.....I have said some derogatory **** to everyone, lol!

I just dislike people in general! I have literally been around EVERYBODY!!!! I have friends from every background possible, but some people (no matter the "race") I just do not like.

I'm color blind...... :D

ohhhh yea that def happens.....there will just be some people u wont like........but yea i know ive said some derogatory sh!t about people but it was more like stereotypes.......

like that nucca over there needs to eat some cornbread then go sga his pants so far that i see his boxers

or theres like 15 mexicans in that kia sephia....((although there was like 5)))

or hey look at mister rice boy over there....((asians))).......:lmfao:........1

AirMax95
07-08-2008, 09:13 AM
ohhhh yea that def happens.....there will just be some people u wont like........but yea i know ive said some derogatory sh!t about people but it was more like stereotypes.......

like that nucca over there needs to eat some cornbread then go sga his pants so far that i see his boxers

or hey look at mister rice boy over there....((asians))).......:lmfao:........1

Lol, I honestly have said a few, but I really try not too. I stopped using the "N" word in high school, I STRONGLY HATE IT! Even if I a reciting a rap I skip the word.

Usually, there really are 5 hispanics in the car/truck/van.......
I never used rice to refer to an Asain person.....only for the vehicle, lol.

Sammich
07-08-2008, 09:14 AM

or hey look at mister rice boy over there....((blackboi50))).......:lmfao:........1

tr00 story

DieselNuts
07-08-2008, 09:19 AM
QFT. In Living Color could be called a "black" show, i guess...but then again, maybe not....either way, that was a good one too.

Who actually watches these shows? I mean, dont they all come on PBS anyway?

blackboi50
07-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Lol, I honestly have said a few, but I really try not too. I stopped using the "N" word in high school, I STRONGLY HATE IT! Even if I a reciting a rap I skip the word.

Usually, there really are 5 hispanics in the car/truck/van.......
I never used rice to refer to an Asain person.....only for the vehicle, lol.

i mean my "racism" jokes are mostly stereotypes.......nothing for anybody to get mad at except for PBS:rant:

that wavy-haired-kunta-african-safari-looking-bumbaclatt-crayola-black-a$$-nucca....... GTFO!!!!!! NOWWWW!!!!!.....1

AirMax95
07-08-2008, 09:26 AM
QFT. In Living Color could be called a "black" show, i guess...but then again, maybe not....either way, that was a good one too.

Damn....How did I forget that one, lol!

Martin comes on TV1
Wayans Brothers comes on BET
Living single is on one of them, lol.

blackboi50
07-08-2008, 09:28 AM

Martin comes on TV1

ummm fresh prince???......cosbys????.....man those were my favs!!!!!:lmfao:.....1

AirMax95
07-08-2008, 09:31 AM
ummm fresh prince???......cosbys????.....man those were my favs!!!!!:lmfao:.....1

DAMN.....those too. I guess I was going directly at the :"raw" comedy that the "House of Pain" is susposed to be, lol.

Good Times is one of my favs, although they get serious too!

Who watches the Bernie Mac show? I like it

blackboi50
07-08-2008, 09:33 AM

Martin comes on TV1

bernie mac?????......ohh hellz nahhh......he is standup funny and thats it!!!!!:lmfao:....1

Sammich
07-08-2008, 09:43 AM

fuk u motherfletcher

MistaCee
07-08-2008, 09:56 AM
bernie mac?????......ohh hellz nahhh......he is standup funny and thats it!!!!!:lmfao:....1

x2 His show is like a white people comedy.

cactusEG
07-08-2008, 01:00 PM
i hate ethinic shows.

chapelle's show is the only good black guy show.

i hate carlos mencia more than any other person alive.

That fool, isnt even funny. Just annoying !

cactusEG
07-08-2008, 01:01 PM
carlos mencia is a hypocritical bastard.

he bitc.hes about people being racist but having that show and every sketch he does is totally racist!

he makes fun of people, he thinks he's the greatest, i'd like to see what the hell he'd do as president... oooh that'll never be possible because hes a FACKING MESSICAN!!!

Wrong ! hes from elsalvador !

Humphrizzle
07-09-2008, 06:58 PM
I hate carlos mencia.

that is all.

Turbo Terrance
07-09-2008, 07:58 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NGOYG-8AjeU

so is this funny or racist...:lmfao:

Homer Simpson
07-10-2008, 03:05 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NGOYG-8AjeU