PDA

View Full Version : Arrested for Smoking out a Puppy

Lucky DAWG
07-07-2008, 07:16 PM
This popped up on my news feed on the sidebar of my desktop... How messed up are people these days?

WHEATON, Ill. - A judge has ordered a 60-day jail sentence for an Illinois man accused of stealing a $1,500 Pomeranian puppy and blowing marijuana smoke into its face until it passed out.

In sentencing 19-year-old Emanuel Lopez on Wednesday, DuPage County Judge John Kinsella said only the bottom rung of humanity abuses animals for their amusement.

Lopez pleaded guilty in May to stealing the puppy on March 21 from a Petland store in Naperville. The dog was returned to the store three days later and has since been adopted.

Kinsella also placed Lopez on 30 months' probation and said he will be subjected to frequent drug testing.

Prosecutors say two former store employees asked Lopez to participate in the theft.

This guy is messed up, discuss

Reaper
07-07-2008, 07:22 PM
give him the chair

Slow Motion
07-07-2008, 07:25 PM
am i an animal lover....thinks.

Lucky DAWG
07-07-2008, 07:31 PM
give him the chair

honestly, it would clean out the gene pool of idiots.

What pleasure does one get of doing this to a puppy?

Reaper
07-07-2008, 07:34 PM
honestly, it would clean out the gene pool of idiots.

What pleasure does one get of doing this to a puppy?

I love my dogs...and I would have no issue killing a man for f*cking with my dogs like that. And honestly, if we were in a more "rural" area, it'd be an open and shut case, the local sheriff would understand, and I'd go about my life haha ....Ever seen the movie "Shooter"? exactly...

Lucky DAWG
07-07-2008, 07:45 PM
I love my dogs...and I would have no issue killing a man for f*cking with my dogs like that. And honestly, if we were in a more "rural" area, it'd be an open and shut case, the local sheriff would understand, and I'd go about my life haha ....Ever seen the movie "Shooter"? exactly...

i like where you are going with this.

what do you say we move out into the country and form some kind of desperado duo... they will make a cheesy movie about it three years down the road where we will be played by chris rock and jackie chan.

AlanŽ
07-07-2008, 07:52 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I love that line

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 08:00 PM
id kill a son of abitch over my dogs, i have two min pins ( one has a broke leg right now and im hurtin for him) and if any mother****er ever tried to get my dogs high i would beat the **** out of them and like ststaed before if i could get away with a killing i would, my dogs are like children to me.

Reaper
07-07-2008, 08:03 PM
id kill a son of abitch over my dogs, i have two min pins ( one has a broke leg right now and im hurtin for him) and if any mother****er ever tried to get my dogs high i would beat the **** out of them and like ststaed before if i could get away with a killing i would, my dogs are like children to me.

Amen brotha:goodjob:

Psycho
07-07-2008, 09:05 PM
I wish some one would blow pot smoke in my face till I passed out.

Imadaman
07-07-2008, 10:35 PM
i mean you can go out and beat the sh*t out of a mutt,but you go and mistreat a expensive puppy you've committed an unforgivable offense..i mean it's definitely wrong but i cant help to laugh a little..just my 2cents.

BlueHatch
07-07-2008, 10:45 PM
i mean you can go out and beat the sh*t out of a mutt,but you go and mistreat a expensive puppy you've committed an unforgivable offense..i mean it's definitely wrong but i cant help to laugh a little..just my 2cents.
who says its alright to beat the shut out of a mutt? i would lose it if someome did this to my dogs

Imadaman
07-07-2008, 10:47 PM
im not siding with animal violence of any kind,just saying it's not frowned upon by society as much..and i would loose it to if it were my dogs.

slostang
07-07-2008, 11:48 PM
I bet the dog woke up hungry and horny.

Lucky DAWG
07-08-2008, 12:18 AM
im not siding with animal violence of any kind,just saying it's not frowned upon by society as much..and i would loose it to if it were my dogs.

I think the fact of the matter is that a mutt would not go and tell the police what happened to it... It started with the fact that it was a theft.

You are missing the point.

FasTech
07-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Thats not cool, I mean I've let my dog drink some beer before but not enough to hurt him.... But he actually likes it though and he's 4 years old.

Psycho
07-08-2008, 02:29 AM
I use to have a ****zu named Spaz who would eat mushrooms he would find in the woods around my house. It wasn't until I was in high school "the prime of my druggy days" that I found out they were psilocybe weilii. Needless to say, I started following him around when I let him outside.

Psycho
07-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Wow Sh!tzu is censored? What the fu*k, I mean really?

_Christian_
07-08-2008, 02:56 AM
A few people in this thread love their pets a little too much. I'd be pissed if someone did that to my dog, but that's it.

TIGERJC
07-08-2008, 03:42 AM
I wish some one would blow pot smoke in my face till I passed out.
x2

the puppy probably didn't have a healthy appetite

man
07-08-2008, 08:23 AM
A few people in this thread love their pets a little too much. I'd be pissed if someone did that to my dog, but that's it.

Agreed, people on here are too sensitive, that or they just talk a lot of ****. I'll let them decide which it is...

99hatch
07-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Thats not cool, I mean I've let my dog drink some beer before but not enough to hurt him.... But he actually likes it though and he's 4 years old.

If anything weed is less harmful to your dog than beer. Who said the puppy didnt like it?

If you know the medicinal effects of weed and maybe the dog had glaucoma, LOL. naaa im just being funny, but seriously its not that bad. I think its just stupid he stole a puppy just to do that. Why would you risk stealing anything just to smoke it out. Its not like it hurt the puppy, its just plain stupid.

Nissan Sean
07-08-2008, 09:51 AM
i think its funny. have you ever seen a drunk/high dog/puppy. thats some funny ****. ive never done it to a dog. but ive been to a few parties where other people did. the dogs always seem to enjoy the weed. my friends dog chases us if we have weed. little pot smoking doggy!lol

SlowsterCivy
07-08-2008, 09:54 AM
That's cruel as ****!! :cry:
He needs to spend his life in jail.

99hatch
07-08-2008, 09:59 AM
That's cruel as ****!! :cry:
He needs to spend his life in jail.

yes we need to spend millions of our tax dollars just to put this guy up in a jail for the rest of his life because he did something that wasnt even harmful to the puppy?

Blitanicle99
07-08-2008, 10:38 AM
I mean, Ive seen a dog high... he was goofy and looked happy as ****. Wagging his tail, licking EVERYONE! and just being a dog.

However... stealing a dog and then making it pass out... thats another level of cruelty.

Ran
07-08-2008, 10:49 AM
I gotta admit that I laughed my @ss off when visualizing this.

Lucky DAWG
07-08-2008, 10:56 AM
I gotta admit that I laughed my @ss off when visualizing this.

yea i'm not gonna lie i was in class and showed my friend and we both laughed and were like "wtf". I mean its a funny visualization, but people like that just need to be shot.

Regardless of the cruelty to the dog, we just have some straight morons running around.

ShooterMcGavin
07-08-2008, 11:22 AM
sounds like one lucky dog to me...