Why are YOU hood? Tell us why you are hood using the following formula:

I'm so hood I.....(explain)

Just looking to see how many hood people we have up in hur. :goodjob:

deathrex
07-07-2008, 06:51 PM
im so hood i dont even wear pants

Farrow2005
07-07-2008, 06:55 PM
I'm so hood, 3 doors down there was a home invasion last week. o.0, and i keeps my mini gloc on my night stand.

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 06:56 PM
im so hood i drink purple kool-aid out of a gas container.

Reaper
07-07-2008, 07:05 PM
I'm so hood I live in the suburbs with my mom and dad and act like a gangster-ass-wannabe

God I love Peachtree City lol

Bruce Leroy
07-07-2008, 07:15 PM
I'm so hood.... I actually like going to primetime.

Alan®
07-07-2008, 07:25 PM
lol at reaper

Reaper
07-07-2008, 07:31 PM
lol at reaper

does that not define the majority of the male youth of peachtree city? I mean seriously...Mommy and Daddy have a ton of money and they wanna act "hard" and so they rock there BMW's and act like "gangsters":crazy:

BKgen®
07-07-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm so hood THIS THREAD IS F*CKING STUPID.

Alan®
07-07-2008, 07:37 PM
does that not define the majority of the male youth of peachtree city? I mean seriously...Mommy and Daddy have a ton of money and they wanna act "hard" and so they rock there BMW's and act like "gangsters":crazy:
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you. Hell prime example. Couple of months ago coming down 74 and these 4 lil "gangsters" coming barelling down 74 in a E46 m5 and then nearly spin out getting on sandy creek road. Needless to say I followed them home called the cops and parked down the street and watfched the hillarity.

Bruce Leroy
07-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you. Hell prime example. Couple of months ago coming down 74 and these 4 lil "gangsters" coming barelling down 74 and then nearly spin out getting on sandy creek road. Needless to say I followed them home called the cops and parked down the street and watfched the hillarity.

That was a ***** move on your part. Did they actually get tickets or anything?

Reaper
07-07-2008, 07:43 PM

Yeah I mean I wouldn't have gone that far:thinking:

Normally if some kids act/drive like dumbass's and endanger me or my fam/friends...I follow em, when they get outta the car I b*tch em out

Alan®
07-07-2008, 07:49 PM
I don't see how it's a ***** move. I do 65 down 74 70 at the most. At this point in time I was doing 70 and these guys blew by me like I was standing still then proceded to force one minivan off the road becuase they cut in front of them so close. I'm sorry but I lost a friend to idiot driving like that a couple of years back and people that are willing to put other's lives in jeapordy deserve everything they get. And yes they were cited what for I don't know but As far as I'm concerned they got what they deserved.

americanctm
07-07-2008, 07:52 PM
I don't see how it's a ***** move. I do 65 down 74 70 at the most. At this point in time I was doing 70 and these guys blew by me like I was standing still then proceded to force one minivan off the road becuase they cut in front of them so close. I'm sorry but I lost a friend to idiot driving like that a couple of years back and people that are willing to put other's lives in jeapordy deserve everything they get. And yes they were cited what for I don't know but As far as I'm concerned they got what they deserved.

I'm so hood i didn't even shed a tear when i read that

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you. Hell prime example. Couple of months ago coming down 74 and these 4 lil "gangsters" coming barelling down 74 in a E46 m5 and then nearly spin out getting on sandy creek road. Needless to say I followed them home called the cops and parked down the street and watfched the hillarity.

snitches get stiches, homey g dawg.

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm so hood i didn't even shed a tear when i read that

hahaha +1:lmfao:

Alan®
07-07-2008, 07:54 PM
snitches get stiches, homey g dawg.
you call it snitching I call it community service :goodjob:

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 07:56 PM

so when you was 16 you never did stupid ass ****? i know i passed an 18 wheeler on a two lane road doing about 110 going up hill and almost killed myself and 3 friends, self experience teaches a hell of a lot more than the cops. yea so they got a citation they will calm down for 3 weeks then do the same **** again.

Reaper
07-07-2008, 08:02 PM
so when you was 16 you never did stupid ass ****? i know i passed an 18 wheeler on a two lane road doing about 110 going up hill and almost killed myself and 3 friends, self experience teaches a hell of a lot more than the cops. yea so they got a citation they will calm down for 3 weeks then do the same **** again.

Your right to an extent but so is RedGT...the only way to really learn a lesson is to suffer the real consequences..Unfortunately that could cost someone there life, so I'd rather b*tch them out and scare the life out of em, than them just get pulled over, pay the ticket with there parents money and not think a damn thing about it...

I've driven like that, I've been b*tched out, cussed out(usually by cops) and written several tickets in my time...the driving in a "mature" manner comes with age/experience...But a 16-18 year old will listen to a 21 year old over a 51 year old when it comes to something like this(closer in age, they tend to relate more)..I know I did

Alan®
07-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Don't get me wrong at 16 I was no angel either but like I said my buddy dying in that accident as the passenger kinda hit close to home and made me rethink my actions. I still do stupid stuff just not nearly on the level of what those kids were doing. Normally I wouldn't have taken it that far I would have done what reaper said and just bitched them out IF they ended up getting stuck next to me or something but....

1.The car was packed full of people
2.they were doing at least 90
3. The driver ran a minivan off the road
and 4. The driver showed no signs of caring about the passengers or others on the road.

Do I feel bad about it? A little bit but it was a year ago and I would hope that kid learned his lesson at least.

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Your right to an extent but so is RedGT...the only way to really learn a lesson is to suffer the real consequences..Unfortunately that could cost someone there life, so I'd rather b*tch them out and scare the life out of em, than them just get pulled over, pay the ticket with there parents money and not think a damn thing about it...

I've driven like that, I've been b*tched out, cussed out(usually by cops) and written several tickets in my time...the driving in a "mature" manner comes with age/experience...But a 16-18 year old will listen to a 21 year old over a 51 year old when it comes to something like this(closer in age, they tend to relate more)..I know I did

yea i understand where you are coming from completely and that probably would have been the best thing to, i know i had my share of gettin bitched out, now when i see people driving up my street at over 35 i will stop them and ***** them out, everyone is gonna do stupid **** when they are younger but it is up to us to teach them in a manner they will understand, but learning for yourself does have a harder impact, even though sometimes learning for yourself may involve death. life just works like that. you wanna take the risk, pay the consequences.

Bruce Leroy
07-07-2008, 08:08 PM

If someone is doing dumb ****, it will catch up with them eventually. What if they would have realized you were following them? They would have beat your ass cuz your little brother wouldn't be there to save you.

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Don't get me wrong at 16 I was no angel either but like I said my buddy dying in that accident as the passenger kinda hit close to home and made me rethink my actions. I still do stupid stuff just not nearly on the level of what those kids were doing. Normally I wouldn't have taken it that far I would have done what reaper said and just bitched them out IF they ended up getting stuck next to me or something but....

1.The car was packed full of people
2.they were doing at least 90
3. The driver ran a minivan off the road
and 4. The driver showed no signs of caring about the passengers or others on the road.

Do I feel bad about it? A little bit but it was a year ago and I would hope that kid learned his lesson at least.

i understand where you are coming from but what i bolded is why i will NEVER do anything stupid in a car will a passenger(s). if i was being stupid and took someones life but i still lived, i just wouldnt be able to live with myself, and i realized that the night the story i spoke of happened.

redrumracer
07-07-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm so hood THIS THREAD IS F*CKING STUPID.
im so hood i have other people say what im thinking without telling them :D

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 08:11 PM
If someone is doing dumb ****, it will catch up with them eventually. What if they would have realized you were following them? They would have beat your ass cuz your little brother wouldn't be there to save you.

well young kids dont know who he is, he could jump out an intimidate them or jump out with a baseball bat, either way if you dont back down from 3 or 4 guys they are usually pretty well intimidated .

Tasuki_Civic
07-07-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm so hood.... I actually like going to primetime.

ahahaahaha yeal i feel ya

Double_0_Rusty
07-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Im soooo hood I wear my shorts above my waist, and I don't pop my collar on my Polo's, and I keeps my Sperry's so fresh.

Alan®
07-07-2008, 08:14 PM
i understand where you are coming from but what i bolded is why i will NEVER do anything stupid in a car will a passenger(s). if i was being stupid and took someones life but i still lived, i just wouldnt be able to live with myself, and i realized that the night the story i spoke of happened.
Exactly. The guy that was driving lived and got away with only some burns that have mostly healed up. I would have been ok with him if he had done something to rectify the cituation afterwards but instead he picked up a worse drug habit than what he began with and then I cought him doing the exact same thing that killed my friend with a bunch of people i know on the road around him.

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Im soooo hood I wear my shorts above my waist, and I don't pop my collar on my Polo's, and I keeps my Sperry's so fresh.

you're so hood you look like bubba sparks, and are from the same town. hmmmmmmmmmm

i got my eye on you kid.

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Exactly. The guy that was driving lived and got away with only some burns that have mostly healed up. I would have been ok with him if he had done something to rectify the cituation afterwards but instead he picked up a worse drug habit than what he began with and then I cought him doing the exact same thing that killed my friend with a bunch of people i know on the road around him.

karma will come his way, most likely through the drugs.

Double_0_Rusty
07-07-2008, 08:16 PM
you're so hood you look like bubba sparks, and are from the same town. hmmmmmmmmmm

i got my eye on you kid.
you're soooo hood, you're just retarded.

Alan®
07-07-2008, 08:17 PM
karma will come his way, most likely through the drugs.
your probably right. I'm simply amazed that it's been almost 3 years and this kid still hasn't gone to court.

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 08:20 PM
your probably right. I'm simply amazed that it's been almost 3 years and this kid still hasn't gone to court.

i waited 2 years to go to court once, it not uncommon actually. but believe me, he will definitely get the book thrown at him.

Alan®
07-07-2008, 08:23 PM
i waited 2 years to go to court once, it not uncommon actually. but believe me, he will definitely get the book thrown at him.
Not neccessarily. He and I have the same lawyer, Tom Cook, on retainer and the guy is amazing to say the least. He actually called me wanting me to testify that I saw something out there the night of the accident. :thinking: I didn't know I was there. :lmfao:

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Not neccessarily. He and I have the same lawyer, Tom Cook, on retainer and the guy is amazing to say the least. He actually called me wanting me to testify that I saw something out there the night of the accident. :thinking: I didn't know I was there. :lmfao:

so he is a lieyer and not a lawyer, someone call jim carry.

Turbo Terrance
07-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Im so hood that I wear my pants below my waist and i never dan..ce......whe..........

THIS THREAD IS LAME AS HELL!!!!!!! IM OUT....:2up:

Vayda
07-07-2008, 09:01 PM
I don't know that driving maturity comes with age. I think money to get out of it comes with age. The dip**** that t-boned me last fall wormed his way out of DUI charges (even though he was BLASTED) and is now fighting the ticket he got for running the red light. Blech.

Crazy Asian
07-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Im so hoood....

the next time I see simonturdbet I'm a b%tch slap him for making this craptastic thread. I HATE YOU!!!!

BKgen®
07-07-2008, 09:05 PM
I don't know that driving maturity comes with age. I think money to get out of it comes with age. The dip**** that t-boned me last fall wormed his way out of DUI charges (even though he was BLASTED) and is now fighting the ticket he got for running the red light. Blech.

omgwtf.

where have YOU been?

Vayda
07-07-2008, 09:07 PM
i've been around. Got a picture of my accent in the signature now...so i can be all cool and stuff... yea.

Jecht
07-07-2008, 10:11 PM

Some of us are intelligent enough not to do stupid **** like that in the first place.

dohc4.6sc
07-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Some of us are intelligent enough not to do stupid **** like that in the first place.

dude just cause you have been on here longer than me,you think you are gonna get reps by sayin the rubbish you just spoke of? you can act and front all you wont. you know you did something stupid when you first got your license. i will let you have your high horse and i will not textually rape you as of yet, but do know you can not compete with my level of knowledge, so you might wanna take a step back, cause you coming at be would be you taking one step foward and two steps back.

IndianStig
07-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Your right to an extent but so is RedGT...the only way to really learn a lesson is to suffer the real consequences..

I totally agree, untill I was dead afraid of loosing my license, I didn't completely drive normal. Luckily defensive driving saved me FTW!

I'm so hood, I have no AC? I buy of the value menu? I buy the cheap toilet paper and cereal from Aldi's?

Times are hard mane!

Jecht
07-08-2008, 12:12 AM
dude just cause you have been on here longer than me,you think you are gonna get reps by sayin the rubbish you just spoke of? you can act and front all you wont. you know you did something stupid when you first got your license. i will let you have your high horse and i will not textually rape you as of yet, but do know you can not compete with my level of knowledge, so you might wanna take a step back, cause you coming at be would be you taking one step foward and two steps back.

I don't care how long either of us have been on here, I didn't do any retarded crap when I got my license. From day one I've kept all the crazy driving on the track where it belongs. I drive like an old man going to church on a Sunday morning. Its also why you won't see me complaining about how expensive gas is - I've always gotten good gas mileage from my cars because I don't have a lead foot like the rest of the people around Atlanta.

Oh and before you go and shuffle through all my threads, I have gotten a ticket before. I had a guy pass me and the cop wrote me the ticket that he should have given the other guy. The case ended up being dropped, and I only ended up paying court fees.

flak_monkey
09-15-2008, 01:16 AM

I've done it too. Cut me off and swerve, tailgate others, force people off the road. Fine go faster than me. I don't care. But don't put innocent people in danger ON PURPOSE and expect people not to report you.

flak_monkey
09-15-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm so hood, I hang around disreputable people, have a stiflingly long police record, and I drive a $300 auction police cruiser with stolen 26" wheels.

Me86Rob
09-15-2008, 01:54 AM
im so hood, that im not even going to finish this sente

slostang
09-15-2008, 02:00 AM
I'm soo hood I hang out with sammich in the trap.

Me86Rob
09-15-2008, 02:02 AM
LOL

flak_monkey
09-15-2008, 02:33 AM
i'm so hood I don't even care when people waste grape soda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR9I8U7g7KQ&feature=related

TheGodfather
09-15-2008, 03:49 AM
Lame thread Simon.

Did Foster get on the computer?

Ronsam2006
09-15-2008, 07:28 AM
im so hood, that im not even going to finish this sente
I'm so hood, I won't finish the repl

Sammich
09-15-2008, 07:55 AM
I'm so hood..i have a hood

Ruiner
09-15-2008, 08:19 AM

No such thing as an E46 M5...if you are talking previous gen, then it is an E39 M5 or an E46 M3.

Ruiner
09-15-2008, 08:20 AM
As for the question...

I'm so hood that I stuck my Glock to a man's head with the full intention of pulling the trigger had he not listened to me as I barked out orders.

Mr Egg Rollllll
09-15-2008, 08:36 AM
I'm so hood, at Wendy's I use a 15 year old student discount card from New Jersey.

Takes 10 cents off the dollar menu, :goodjob:

Elbow
09-15-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm so hood this thread is old and I can't remember who made me make it and why

alpine_aw11
09-15-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm so hood I have 17 kids I've never met.

Echonova
09-15-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm so hood I've shanked three people is this thread already.

Ran
09-15-2008, 04:24 PM
I drive like an old man going to church on a Sunday morning.:werd: You's a slow mo-fo. lol

Friggintitsman
09-15-2008, 05:11 PM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x6/ninja_kelly/Motivation%20or%20motivational%20posters/gangster.jpg

Elbow
09-15-2008, 07:08 PM
LOL