PDA

View Full Version : Calling all dub owners for Import Alliance

SNOOPy00
07-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Any vdub owners plan on going to import alliance? When is everyone heading out? I was planning on leaving real early saturday morning :thinking:

3KRYPTANITE5
07-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Where is that?

SNOOPy00
07-07-2008, 05:44 PM
tennesee

Blitanicle99
07-13-2008, 10:26 PM
El oh El... Dub owners? To a Import Alliance meet? Are you kidding me?

Your a shame to the V-Dub owners saying that. I would never show up to a rice/show car crap in my "G"etta. And the **** if I am going in the E30

Don Napier
07-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Thank you for posting this.

There will be other vw's/audi's/BMW's/etc. there. The local vw forum has there own section and one of the local vw/audi tuner shops(GPO) is one of the sponsors.

The meet is for all imports not just Japanese cars. We are trying to have a place for everyone to be together and to enjoy all of our cars not just one kind.

It is a meet brought to you by car enthusiast.

SNOOPy00
07-14-2008, 09:20 AM
El oh El... Dub owners? To a Import Alliance meet? Are you kidding me?

Your a shame to the V-Dub owners saying that. I would never show up to a rice/show car crap in my "G"etta. And the **** if I am going in the E30

and you just totally exemplified a "typical" one-mined euro owner..... i started with the hondas and will continue to enjoy how they progress....vw/bmw are not the only cars on the planet......:rolleyes:

doesnt matter to me....i dont even care if im the only dub in the parking lot....just an appreciation for all cars.....

Blitanicle99
07-14-2008, 11:38 AM
and you just totally exemplified a "typical" one-mined euro owner..... i started with the hondas and will continue to enjoy how they progress....vw/bmw are not the only cars on the planet......:rolleyes:

doesnt matter to me....i dont even care if im the only dub in the parking lot....just an appreciation for all cars.....

I understand that vw/bmw are not the only cars on the planet and the meet is made for all cars but damn, would put the vw at barret parkway with the rest of the hondas reving their engines?

No. You probably wouldn't. And you own a german car, its quite a bit different and a hella of a lot better than some jap car. So why represent yourself around that?

SNOOPy00
07-14-2008, 12:11 PM
for me it would just to gain inspiration or ideas from the other cars just like i would do at any other car show ..ive seen some pretty dope looking hondas/acuras and yeh there will always be the immature, riced out, i did it because everyone else is doing type kids..but i guess you gotta look pass that...

boosted_nonv
07-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Matt why are you even trying to explain ya self to this homie, we all knew what you meant from the get go, i drive a honda, but my love are nissans, thats just a tipical idiot that thinks everyone that has a honda acts like the little ricer kids, no one in our crew acts like a ass or else they wouldn't even be in it, but more power to buddy lol, i'll see you in Tenessee with the rest of the crew

smrlsvtec
07-14-2008, 09:52 PM
i love JAP cars!!! :crazy: :crazy: :boobies: :boobies: :yes: :yes:

vwgls
07-15-2008, 12:41 AM
when is import alliance? seems like no one knows. can anyone tell me plz?

SNOOPy00
07-15-2008, 05:23 AM
july 26th and 27th