PDA

View Full Version : Misc Getting my license back

yogi08
07-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Long story short, my license was suspended in November of 07. 13 speeding tickets, 2 wreckless driving tickets, and 1 street racing ticket. A few were dropped here and there but The ones that stuck were 56 in 35, 55 in 35, 58 in 35, and 82 in 55. The 82 in 55 was state court. The others were Statesboro's Recorders Court. I know i know, from what youve just read you probably think im the worlds worst driver. Fact is, i was screwed over a few times after the ******* in me came out. All in all i was speeding everytime i was pulled over but no where nearly as much i was told i was. Can a police officer really just write down whatever speed? What makes me believe so is that when my friend Josh got a 105 in a 55 one night the officer said "Ill drop it to a 85 in a 55" and gave him some personal BS. Blah blah blah, I got an obstruction charge for basicly telling a cop to fuk himself. but i didnt say those exact words. Alright, there was a wreck on Gentilly and Brannen intersection thing. I was coming from Brannen taking a RIGHT to go onto gentilly... just so happen to be where the wreck WAS! the cars were moved and on wreckers as i was coming through, but there was still glass layed all across. I was doing maybe 3mph, creeping along... was in a rush to get home and was nearly a 1/4 mile from my house... cop blows his wistle at me, runs to my car and asks me "what do you think your doing??" so of course traffic is completely stopped now, all eyes on me. Cop says to me "Give me your license, put your phone AWAY, pay attention to where your going and put on your seat belt!!!". Yes, he screamed the **** at me literally. Me being the ******* and moody guy i am, i laughed in his face (immature.. lame). He instructed me to pull over into Gentilly Place (kinda like a doctors thing), there i waited... and he was steady mean mugging me. By this point i was fired up, got out of my car and called my dad up to ask him WTF i should do. Cop finally finished directing traffic, comes over to my car and turned me around facing my car against my driver side door, put me in handcuffs, asked me who i want to tow my car. I'm furious and nearly in tears from all the frustration of not being able to kick this cop in the face. Oh and my phone was only open so i could take a picture of that fawked up vette.. Blah blah blah cop takes me to jail, my dad came up there to get me and dropped me off at the ford dealership to pick up my car. Yeah they towed my Nissan 240sx to a ford dealership. Luckly for teh coolness of the dealership they put my car in the shop so it didnt get wet haha. Guess they thought my car was special.

After that BS with that cop, i was getting sometimes two tickets in a weeks span. Hell, got pulled over 2 times in the exact same spot in the same day by the SAME cop. Are cops really that dirty or am i just trying to make myself beleive what other people say? Theres alot of great cops too though so dont get me wrong.

Anywho back to what iw as originally talking about was me getting mylicense BACK. which should be this week sometime, however... it was suspended "four" times. From what my paper shows me, ive got 16 points on my license. All the time the judge told me to do was 6 months no license, 4 extended months (wasnt in paper soooo it shows at the DMV i am able to get it back now), and do weekends at the jail for 2 weeks. well when i went in for my first weekend at the jail they made me take off my shoes then socks... haha well ive got an ingrown toenail thats probably the worst youve ever seen in your life. so they all flipped out, saying no no no you cant be in here with that! for some reason id catch something, then sue the county for making me stay with an "open wound"

When i called the number at the top of my "offical notice" paper of it being suspended, they said i need to do my defensive driving course and pay $840 dollars. Im thinking $840 dollars????? WTF!!! Ive payed $660 for street racing ticket, 1,023 for various BS probation fines and court fees, 4-5 200-300 dollar tickets... and now i have to pay 840 MORE?? Turns out since it had four suspensions or w/e i have to pay $210 for each one, which is $840.

Sorry if things are mixed up, ive been typing this for about an hour on and off cause my phone keeps ringing!!!

Anyhow, figured id just share my life lesson of just drive safe... dont be stupid, even if you are young. no license = sucks. Glad its going to be back with me this week though :D

MistaCee
07-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Dude seriously I would have learned my lesson of of the first ticket.

yogi08
07-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Dude seriously I would have learned my lesson of of the first ticket.
yeah i know, i see people on here post like "im 28... just got from court and they dropped it for being my first ticket"

really sucks, idk what got into me when i started driving. i worked for my first vehicle too, so it wasnt given to me by any means. also paid all of my fines myself... id own some sick ass car if i didnt screw up like that haha.

00CelicaGT
07-07-2008, 09:37 AM
u must be the type of person that likes to break the law, continues to break it even when caught. cuz damn how do u average 2 tickets a week. it's like the dumbass u hear about pissing in the wind and everytime after that he has to take a piss, he still continues to piss in the wind.

yogi08
07-07-2008, 09:42 AM
u must be the type of person that likes to break the law, continues to break it even when caught. cuz damn how do u average 2 tickets a week. it's like the dumbass u hear about pissing in the wind and everytime after that he has to take a piss, he still continues to piss in the wind.
nah man acually i believe the law should be abided by unless otherwise... needless to say what i did then was pretty stupid but i dont really regret it. i learned alot from it, i am always reminding people to put on their seatbelts, letting them know speed zones and ****.

SlowsterCivy
07-07-2008, 10:52 AM
I thought you've been flying straight? I hope you haven't been driving since they took your licenses away for yourr sake.

yogi08
07-07-2008, 04:41 PM
I thought you've been flying straight? I hope you haven't been driving since they took your licenses away for yourr sake.
Been driving since day 1 of it being gone... ive switched vehicles nearly every 3 weeks though, since.

SlowsterCivy
07-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Been driving since day 1 of it being gone... ive switched vehicles nearly every 3 weeks though, since.

Were you not the least bit scared a cop would pull you over yet again after it was already taken away and you weren't suppose to be driving? :thinking:

yogi08
07-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Were you not the least bit scared a cop would pull you over yet again after it was already taken away and you weren't suppose to be driving? :thinking:
Not really, i didnt drive dumb. Stayed in my right lane, Drove the speed limit, and wore my seatbelt. I value my license literally, ive turned down great job's cause its too far. Hell, i was working in swainsboro for nearly a year, civy. thats a 1 hour drive, just one way.

Kyle
07-07-2008, 10:42 PM
13 speeding tickets, 2 wreckless driving tickets, and 1 street racing ticket.
So essentially you are an absolute dumbass?

I'm not going to read the rest but get the **** off the road. I don't want a retard like yourself on the road near anyone I know period.

yogi08
07-07-2008, 10:45 PM

I'm not going to read the rest but get the **** off the road. I don't want a retard like yourself on the road near anyone I know period.
haha your stupid shut up kyle.

anyhow, the street racing ticket was BS.. i dont even feel like explaining, but my friend that i got it with is also a member on the site so he may post up who knows.

I messed up when i was younger and every speeding ticket i got always showed on the ticket how much traffic there and and it was always the lowest one it was on the ticket.

Kyle
07-07-2008, 10:49 PM
haha your stupid shut up kyle.

I don't think any 18 year old with 13 speeding tickets has any room to call ANYONE stupid. Stop speeding or buy a laser jammer/radar detector ****tard.

AlanŽ
07-07-2008, 11:35 PM
I don't think any 18 year old with 13 speeding tickets has any room to call ANYONE stupid. Stop speeding or buy a laser jammer/radar detector ****tard.

Wow well you agreed with me and now I agree with you on this.

Hell has officially frozen over.

osiriskidd
07-07-2008, 11:49 PM
if i was that cop. i'd have beat your ass. i personally don't think you deserve to be on the same roads as me, my gf, or my family.

SlowsterCivy
07-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Not really, i didnt drive dumb. Stayed in my right lane, Drove the speed limit, and wore my seatbelt. I value my license literally, ive turned down great job's cause its too far. Hell, i was working in swainsboro for nearly a year, civy. thats a 1 hour drive, just one way.

Damn what if they had just pulled ya for licenses check? I'd stop driving dear until you offically have your licenses back. Because sometims they have random checkpoint stop thingys checking for licenses and proof of insurance.

yogi08
07-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Damn what if they had just pulled ya for licenses check? I'd stop driving dear until you offically have your licenses back. Because sometims they have random checkpoint stop thingys checking for licenses and proof of insurance.

yeah i did stop now, car caught on fire a week or so ago, itll be back soon though. my trucks out of commission too haha.

BBanks357
07-08-2008, 06:00 PM
13 speeding tickets? no offense but you are a dumbass.

Kyle
07-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Wow well you agreed with me and now I agree with you on this.

Hell has officially frozen over.
Pretty much.

Jecht
07-08-2008, 06:10 PM
I actually agree with Kyle and redGT on this, so hell is indeed frozen.

SlowsterCivy
07-08-2008, 06:34 PM
yeah i did stop now, car caught on fire a week or so ago, itll be back soon though. my trucks out of commission too haha.

None of your vehicles work at the moment? :thinking:

AlanŽ
07-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Pretty much.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

What's up man? Did you take any classes this summer by chance?

Kyle
07-08-2008, 07:13 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

What's up man? Did you take any classes this summer by chance?
nope. staying as far away from georgia tech for as long as i can, that place blows ****. :rant:

AlanŽ
07-08-2008, 07:15 PM
nope. staying as far away from georgia tech for as long as i can, that place blows ****. :rant:
Damn why? I still want to transfer there next year just waiting to get a few more classes out of the way?

Kyle
07-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Damn why? I still want to transfer there next year just waiting to get a few more classes out of the way?
The people are lame as hell (lame frat boys, ugly sorostitutes) College towns FTW, GT FTL.

AlanŽ
07-08-2008, 07:25 PM
The people are lame as hell (lame frat boys, ugly sorostitutes) College towns FTW, GT FTL.
You live on campus?

Kyle
07-08-2008, 07:57 PM
You live on campus?
Not anymore. My place overlooks Juniper st.

AlanŽ
07-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Not anymore. My place overlooks Juniper st.
Sweet. Well Hopefully next year when I transfer I can get my own place. I hate living in dorms.

yogi08
07-08-2008, 09:45 PM
None of your vehicles work at the moment? :thinking:
haha sorta like that.
my car is at southside on 301