PDA

View Full Version : Who else thinks this **** is retarded...

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 07:22 AM
It seems like every ****ing girl i meet, that turns 18, wants to go get a tattoo. I mean how ****ing stupid are you? Do you really want some stu pid pixie fairy or butterfly or flower on your body for the rest of your life? What kind of idiot says.. Hey, i'm 18, so i might as well put something horrific on my body without putting any thought into it and ruin my skin and my personal appearance forever.

However, dont' get me wrong, those of you with tattoos and it's a thought out process or you might have done the art yourself or whatever, it's all good. But i'm just sick of these stupid ass 18+ yr old girls that get these stupid trashy ass tattoo's just because they finally can. Makes me want to punch babies. Who else is with me?

Seems like within the past month i've seen about 25 of my facebook friends go "YEA I JUST TURNED 18, SEE MY TATTOO?" Or Albums called "i graduated highschool, here's my tattoo" or "i got drunk and ****ed 107 guys at once, and i got a tattoo."

yogi08
07-07-2008, 07:28 AM
LMAO! im laughing.

MistaCee
07-07-2008, 07:31 AM
I know think of something more original. Even though a girl that has a butterfly right by the end of her back = sexy for hitting from the back.

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 07:38 AM
Do I know who you are talking about? LOL. What did that stupid b*tch get? I told her to delete my number b/c she's a fuking child.

-Ant.

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Do I know who you are talking about? LOL. What did that stupid b*tch get? I told her to delete my number b/c she's a fuking child.

-Ant.

LMAO bro, i wasn't even talking about her, but yea.. her and jenna go to the parlor.. angela is set on getting "angela" or "faith" in cursive on her neck.. after careful consideration of font.. 20 seconds before getting the tattoo, jenna says "hey, im thinkin that's pretty stupid, just get this one, and points to a random tattoo in the book and angela's like OK!" so she ends up with a heart with a cross in the middle, this dinkie little tattoo on the back of her neck. ****ING RETARD.

MistaCee
07-07-2008, 07:43 AM
LMAO bro, i wasn't even talking about her, but yea.. her and jenna go to the parlor.. angela is set on getting "angela" or "faith" in cursive on her neck.. after careful consideration of font.. 20 seconds before getting the tattoo, jenna says "hey, im thinkin that's pretty stupid, just get this one, and points to a random tattoo in the book and angela's like OK!" so she ends up with a heart with a cross in the middle, this dinkie little tattoo on the back of her neck. ****ING RETARD.

Lol more thought should go into things like that.

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 07:48 AM
exactly. I have a tat that i got on impulse but It is something I like. My next tattoo I have designed and figured out exactly what I want. Just gonna be expensive. :'(

But yea, they came down 2 nights ago and well....long story short. Angela is a complete fuking idiot.

-Ant.

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 07:50 AM
exactly. I have a tat that i got on impulse but It is something I like. My next tattoo I have designed and figured out exactly what I want. Just gonna be expensive. :'(

But yea, they came down 2 nights ago and well....long story short. Angela is a complete fuking idiot.

-Ant.

wait, did they come over to see you ant? please tell me they did and jenna just happened not to mention it so i can make her feel guilty and miserable for the rest of her trip. :D

yogi08
hahahahahahaha ANT got him some JAILBAIT possy. was it worth it? :D

willum14pb
hahahahahahaha ANT got him some JAILBAIT possy. was it worth it? :D

Not jailbait, the angela girl is 19 :screwy:

yogi08
07-07-2008, 07:52 AM
i was kidding willum

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 07:53 AM
:ninja:

yogi08
07-07-2008, 07:53 AM
haha you did it wrong!

BabyG37
07-07-2008, 07:54 AM
lol...hey "will"

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 07:55 AM
lol...hey "will"

lolol. SHHHHHHHHHHH.... :ninja: BTW, did u get my text?

-Ant.

BabyG37
07-07-2008, 07:57 AM
lolol. SHHHHHHHHHHH.... :ninja: BTW, did u get my text?

-Ant.

lol...yeah i did...i dont think its going to work out...

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 07:57 AM
lol...hey "will"

hey "kimi" what's up with the quotes? :piss:

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 07:58 AM
pics or ban...

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 07:59 AM
wait, did they come over to see you ant? please tell me they did and jenna just happened not to mention it so i can make her feel guilty and miserable for the rest of her trip. :DNo. She kept bětching and saying I was gonna be mean to Jenna. I asked if she wanted to chill and she just complained about everything.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 08:00 AM
lol...yeah i did...i dont think its going to work out...Well it better. Text me back.

-Ant.

BabyG37
07-07-2008, 08:00 AM
hey "kimi" what's up with the quotes? :piss:

nothing just want to make your name special... :)

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 08:05 AM
No. She kept bětching and saying I was gonna be mean to Jenna. I asked if she wanted to chill and she just complained about everything.

-Ant.

oh, lmao oh well. She can't do anything on her own. She's like an ant.

AnthonyF
oh, lmao oh well. She can't do anything on her own. She's like an ant.

WTF MATE?

-Ant.

willum14pb
nothing just want to make your name special... :)

Why you tryin to butter me up for..? Did i get you pregnant.. and you want me to pay child support?! CUZ IT AINT HAPPNIN GOT IT?! pff. bitches these days.

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 08:06 AM
WTF MATE?

-Ant.

I MEAN LIKE, AN ANT, LIKE THE INSECT, LIKE, CUZ THEY CAN'T DO **** ALONE, YOU KNOW? sowwy :(

BabyG37
07-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Why you tryin to butter me up for..? Did i get you pregnant.. and you want me to pay child support?! CUZ IT AINT HAPPNIN GOT IT?! pff. bitches these days.

Damn you..i want my MONEY! lol

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 08:12 AM

You fuked Kimi? umm hmm..

-Ant.

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Damn you..i want my MONEY! lol

no shot! Try hittin up some other poor sap. :tongue1:

BabyG37
07-07-2008, 08:14 AM
You fuked Kimi? umm hmm..

-Ant.

Umm..NO!

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Umm..NO!

SCREENSHOTTED FOR COURT PURPOSES. YOU AINT GETTIN **** NOW!!!

BabyG37
07-07-2008, 08:16 AM
no shot! Try hittin up some other poor sap. :tongue1:

:cry: i hate you! lol :crazy:

BabyG37
07-07-2008, 08:17 AM
SCREENSHOTTED FOR COURT PURPOSES. YOU AINT GETTIN **** NOW!!!

"easily could have been edited your honor"..i WIN!

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 08:19 AM
"easily could have been edited your honor"..i WIN!

Good thing ants a mod and he can check if posts have been modified and what they originally said if so..!!! I WIN. gimme yo V card.

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 08:21 AM
"easily could have been edited your honor"..i WIN!:locked:

I win. Always. hehe :ninja:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 08:22 AM
Good thing ants a mod and he can check if posts have been modified and what they originally said if so..!!! I WIN. gimme yo V card.

Thats right...Kimi...you now owe him money. lol

-Ant.

BabyG37
07-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Who is the judge going to belive you two mean boys or sweet innocent me? i wonder..lol

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 08:28 AM
It's all about the factual evidence doofus. Stop living in dream world barbie!

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 08:28 AM
Who is the judge going to belive you two mean boys or sweet innocent me? i wonder..lol

....I'll make sure I get an asian racist judge. lol. Kris and I will put on our bum clothes.

-Ant.

BabyG37
07-07-2008, 08:30 AM
It's all about the factual evidence doofus. Stop living in dream world barbie!

Evidence that won't be held up in court. I'll live in a dream world if i want. Cant be barbie im not plastic :)

BabyG37
07-07-2008, 08:30 AM
....I'll make sure I get an asian racist judge. lol. Kris and I will put on our bum clothes.

-Ant.

lol..im sure

Tech5
07-07-2008, 08:48 AM
lololol....Dayum them young Biatchs

Ran
07-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Tattoo + Girl = Trashy

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Tattoo + Girl = Trashy

depends on location.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
07-07-2008, 09:23 AM
its been lame for about 10 years. Seems every girl has a Rose or a Butterfly tattoo.

My girlfriend has 2 tattoos but they were ones she drew, so its cool. but she doesnt brag about them either.

Ran
07-07-2008, 09:28 AM
depends on location.

-Ant.Not really.

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 09:31 AM
I hate all the dumbass retard males who get tribal and stupid fuking designs that have ZERO meaning what so ever. No thought put into it.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
07-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Not really.
its personal opinion so if you dont like it to each their own.

It can be trashy depending on where it is IMO. If a girl gets on right next to her vagine (Borat voice) and she likes tobrag about it an show it off, then yeah shes trashy. If she gets on on her lower back and loves to brag about it, then yeah, shes a whore.

But i dont mind a girl that gets one and is mature about it.

My girlfriend has one on the back of her neck, its pretty big but her hair mostly covers it up. but it isnt trashy IMO, cause she doesnt brag about it, it meant something to her and its personal.

Thats what i think the problem is. Tattoos used to be for personal reasons or they used to MEAN SOMETHING. Now, its just a "society" thing , get one to be cool.

Stupid bit ches

frostbyte
07-07-2008, 09:33 AM
lol my ole'lady (lol shes 5yrs younger than me lol)
has a jesse james rim with a pink cat layin on it on her lower back... its diff but sexy

Vteckidd
07-07-2008, 09:34 AM
I hate all the dumbass retard males who get tribal and stupid fuking designs that have ZERO meaning what so ever. No thought put into it.

-Ant.
yeah i wanna get tattooed but i cant think of anything to get and until it comes to me, i dont plan on getting one.

WHen i get one itll mean something. It wont be a status symbol.

Tribal shi t is gay so is the chinese lettering

klollie
07-07-2008, 09:41 AM
I have 16 tattoos, and you wouldnt think that when looking at me, because they can all be hidden. None have any really significant meaning to me, I just happen to like tattoos.

Ran
07-07-2008, 09:42 AM
its personal opinion so if you dont like it to each their own.True. I've got friends, both male and female, who have tattoos. Hell, my father has four. I still don't like them and can't find any female with them to be attractive. I'm the same way about piercings. One in each ear and I'm okay. Anything beyond that I dislike. Gauging is a no-no as well.

Maybe I'm just traditional in this sense. I have told my girlfriend that I'd leave her if she got a tattoo though. I even went ape-sh*t when she got a temporary henna (sp?) tattoo.

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 09:43 AM
yeah i wanna get tattooed but i cant think of anything to get and until it comes to me, i dont plan on getting one.

WHen i get one itll mean something. It wont be a status symbol.

Tribal shi t is gay so is the chinese lettering

most of that ish is wrong anyways.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
07-07-2008, 09:44 AM
True. I've got friends, both male and female, who have tattoos. Hell, my father has four. I still don't like them and can't find any female with them to be attractive. I'm the same way about piercings. One in each ear and I'm okay. Anything beyond that I dislike. Gauging is a no-no as well.

Maybe I'm just traditional in this sense. I have told my girlfriend that I'd leave her if she got a tattoo though. I even went ape-sh*t when she got a temporary henna (sp?) tattoo.

LOL

Im like that if a girl smokes, i dont care how hot she is, if she smokes, im not attracted to her

Ran
07-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Im like that if a girl smokes, i dont care how hot she is, if she smokes, im not attracted to herI feel you there. My girlfriend used to smoke but I put an end to that sh*t.

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 10:38 AM
LOL

Im like that if a girl smokes, i dont care how hot she is, if she smokes, im not attracted to her

bewm shakalaka.

My girl was smoking, ***** quit REAL fast. We've been together for 8 months now, and she just went to the beach for her birthday and she wants a tattoo, so she says, i think she's just saying that because she knows i hate them, but i told her if she gets one, ill dump her ass quick fast and in a hurry. If she was 25, and had **** design she had worked on for 10 years and was like, IT'S DONE, AND I WANT IT ON ME! I'd be alright with it. But if that's not the case, ***** better stay away from it, or we're donesky!

sakasaku
07-07-2008, 11:32 AM
i got tattoos before i turn 18. course it was a family thing my whole family has tattoos

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 11:35 AM
are you samoan?

Jecht
07-07-2008, 11:36 AM
tramp stamps ftl

Brett
07-07-2008, 11:45 AM
It seems like every ****ing girl i meet, that turns 18, wants to go get a tattoo. I mean how ****ing stupid are you? Do you really want some stu pid pixie fairy or butterfly or flower on your body for the rest of your life? What kind of idiot says.. Hey, i'm 18, so i might as well put something horrific on my body without putting any thought into it and ruin my skin and my personal appearance forever.

However, dont' get me wrong, those of you with tattoos and it's a thought out process or you might have done the art yourself or whatever, it's all good. But i'm just sick of these stupid ass 18+ yr old girls that get these stupid trashy ass tattoo's just because they finally can. Makes me want to punch babies. Who else is with me?

Seems like within the past month i've seen about 25 of my facebook friends go "YEA I JUST TURNED 18, SEE MY TATTOO?" Or Albums called "i graduated highschool, here's my tattoo" or "i got drunk and ****ed 107 guys at once, and i got a tattoo."

Leisa's daughter had one while up at her dads as soon as she turned 18, I cant stand it and find it trashy, Would be different if it had meaning or if like you said it was thought out, But to just do it cause your 18 and want to get a reaction from people...... :gay:

toxxxic
07-07-2008, 11:58 AM
lol. you cant see mine unless i'm barefoot in a bikini.

willum14pb
07-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Leisa's daughter had one while up at her dads as soon as she turned 18, I cant stand it and find it trashy, Would be different if it had meaning or if like you said it was thought out, But to just do it cause your 18 and want to get a reaction from people...... :gay:

and leisa wanted to hook us up.. tsk tsk!

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 01:05 PM
u said she was attractive, well..so did I, but you know you'd date her. :goodjob:

-Ant.

d_day87
07-07-2008, 01:24 PM
i love me some tattooed women, but that's just my opinion.

The Youngn
07-07-2008, 01:40 PM
bewm shakalaka.

My girl was smoking, ***** quit REAL fast. We've been together for 8 months now, and she just went to the beach for her birthday and she wants a tattoo, so she says, i think she's just saying that because she knows i hate them, but i told her if she gets one, ill dump her ass quick fast and in a hurry. If she was 25, and had **** design she had worked on for 10 years and was like, IT'S DONE, AND I WANT IT ON ME! I'd be alright with it. But if that's not the case, ***** better stay away from it, or we're donesky!
whore....i have tattoos. You going to leave me now?!?:2up:

eViLMunkey
07-07-2008, 01:42 PM
what's wrong w/ tats?

Ran
07-07-2008, 02:06 PM
what's wrong w/ tats?Willfully scarring your body for life to have some picture stuck on you? I'm going to have to say there's a lot wrong with tats. lol Staining yourself with ink like you're a piece of canvas is just stupid IMO, but that's just me. I don't care if it has "meaning" or not.

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Willfully scarring your body for life to have some picture stuck on you? I'm going to have to say there's a lot wrong with tats. lol Staining yourself with ink like you're a piece of canvas is just stupid IMO, but that's just me. I don't care if it has "meaning" or not.
good thing your opinion means nothing here :D

Ran
07-07-2008, 02:10 PM
good thing your opinion means nothing here :DYou're a borderline e-stalker now, aren't you? lol

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 02:10 PM
You're a borderline e-stalker now, aren't you? lol
what can i say? i'm a pedobear hunter :fire: :lmao:

Got Milk?
07-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Well i'm not a girl, but i was gonna go out and get a tattoo when i turned 18. But after putting some thought into it, i decided not to get one.

TK_SON
07-08-2008, 01:56 AM
yeah i feel your pain it makes me want to catch their face on fire and put it out with an ice pick!!!!!

True Pyroman
07-08-2008, 04:15 AM
lol, apparently "VAGTATS" are in right now, not really ON the vag itself, but near/under the panties line. stupid as **** if you ask me, girl I know just got two doves facing her meathole. like seriously wtfux.

willum14pb
07-08-2008, 05:00 AM
whore....i have tattoos. You going to leave me now?!?:2up:

sorry baby.. i just can't keep looking at the butterfly on your lower back when im pounding you relentlessly.

X-Runner
07-08-2008, 05:07 AM
I heard a girl I know got a tattoo and I was like WTF for a minute until I saw it. One of her best friends (my friend also) little sister was killed in an ATV accident 3 months ago. Its in memory of her, so its something that has a meaning and was thought out.

Deke
07-08-2008, 05:41 AM
I don't have a problem with tattoos if they are meaningful and don't look like ****. I'm not going to lie though, untatted girl > tatted girl. But like willum said, I find it extremely retarded when people get one just because they can.

First hand example, I used to date this girl in high school and the beginning of college. She had mentioned getting a tattoo from time to time, something incorporating a cross. I was always against this. Well we broke up but still stay in touch somewhat. Probably about a year later she started dating this "scene" kid (I guess is what they call it?). Well she ends up getting a tattoo on her hip of a skull and crossbones with a pink bow. A few months later they break up and she returns to her normal fashionable, preppy ways, and I just have to laugh every time I think about that permanent mistake.

Long story short, if you're going to permanently alter your body, think about it for a long long time.

Elbow
07-08-2008, 07:14 AM

I feel the EXACT same way, it's becoming a huge issue.