PDA

View Full Version : 60gb PS3/10 games/4 controls/warranty/extras

Schugg
07-07-2008, 12:02 AM
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gifI am selling my 60gb PS3 it is in excellent condition, reason for selling is I currently dont have time for it, chances are i will end up buying another one next year. i have 10 games that will be going with it, they are:
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Call Of Duty 3
- Call Of Duty 4
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
- Resistance: Fall Of Man
- Metal Gear Solid 4

The Console will also come with:
- 4 wireless ps3 controllers
- 2 charging docks so that all controllers can be charged at once
- 4 charging cables
- everything it comes with new
- HDMI cables
- Intercooler fan (the fan tends to wine when you first turn it on but will quite down, i took it off because of this, but it works great)
- Headset (came with warhawk, works fine, but the volume button doesnt work, it is at a level where you can hear it though)

other info:
it is still under warranty, i tried to get a good picture of the receipt but the kept turning out blurry, it is a 2 year warranty, the ps3 was bought around july of last year so it has plenty of time left on warranty.

Im sure im forgetting something, but if you have any questions contact me through here or email me at [email protected]. I planned on taking it on my upcoming deployment so i had something to do on my spare time, but im sure ill live without it for the right price!

I no long live in the atlanta area so Shipping will be through fedex, because of paypal fee's i will not take paypal payments (unless you want to pay extra for the fee's), i will take money orders, or cashiers check. i can also do online deposits with usaa, so a check can be scanned and emailed to me,(with further instructions) it will deposit immediately assuming the scan is good, then i will just have to wait to make sure they dont take it back out if its a bad check.

Since i have to have a price im going to say 800, kinda high, but i never see them forsale with a warranty. but your going to have to message me if your interested either way

Andr3w
07-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Would you be interested in parting out Resistance?

Schugg
07-07-2008, 05:27 AM
not right now, i want to try to sell everything all together first. when's resistance 2 coming out?

AlanŽ
07-07-2008, 02:59 PM
How much for the system controllers COD4 and MGS4?

Schugg
07-07-2008, 05:47 PM
sorry wont part it out right now. its listed on ebay right now so i cant, but its also got fake bids out the ass....lame

AlanŽ
07-07-2008, 05:54 PM
well if you do part it out please let me know first.

Schugg
07-07-2008, 06:32 PM
ok