kar906
07-06-2008, 10:26 PM
CRX RIGHT SIDE FENDER PM ME

kar906
07-07-2008, 10:42 PM
bump

FasTech
07-07-2008, 10:47 PM
I've got a good set of CRX SI seats w/ red pinstripe across..... Driver side has the Famous honda tear)not to big though! not sure if you might want them.

kar906
07-12-2008, 01:59 PM
bump

Scotsman
07-12-2008, 03:34 PM
lmao , shoulda bought mine

kar906
07-12-2008, 08:01 PM
nah man ur a scary guy...an kno i wasnt seein things that night when i came to get it..i have good instinct...i shoulda brought a gun wit me

Scotsman
07-14-2008, 04:09 AM
nah man ur a scary guy...an kno i wasnt seein things that night when i came to get it..i have good instinct...i shoulda brought a gun wit me:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao:

Echonova
07-14-2008, 05:40 PM
nah man ur a scary guy...an kno i wasnt seein things that night when i came to get it..i have good instinct...i shoulda brought a gun wit meWon't the gun weigh you down more as you run away screaming like a little girl?

Reaper
07-14-2008, 05:44 PM
nah man ur a scary guy...an kno i wasnt seein things that night when i came to get it..i have good instinct...i shoulda brought a gun wit me

p*ssy...if you actually want your crx to look like that, kill yourself

MistaCee
07-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Did he have horns and a tail?

Revmaynard
07-14-2008, 05:52 PM

What did you see?

thecrazyone
07-14-2008, 06:01 PM

fa.g

The BUCKY
07-14-2008, 06:37 PM
hahahahahahahhahahahahahsuch a puss

slostang
07-14-2008, 09:15 PM
wow is that crx a joke.

slostang
07-14-2008, 09:16 PM

BOO!!

:lmfao:

Ed
07-15-2008, 08:45 AM
that crx is coolll...

well maybe 10 years ago...

b@d @pple
07-15-2008, 07:53 PM
hah what a vagina

willum14pb
07-15-2008, 08:15 PM
holy christ, you ****ing vagina. I hope satan comes to your house and murdalizes you.

bigdare23
07-15-2008, 08:35 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL, grow some balls kid!

Sorry dude, but Robert (scotsman) is like one of the coolest people on this forum. Plus, he would of gave you a good deal the fender(s), but your lost.

Robert, I can't believe your little 125lbs self scared somebody :lmfao:

Scotsman
07-16-2008, 07:35 PM

Sorry dude, but Robert (scotsman) is like one of the coolest people on this forum. Plus, he would of gave you a good deal the fender(s), but your lost.

Robert, I can't believe your little 125lbs self scared somebody :lmfao:140 :taun:

RandomGuy
07-16-2008, 08:14 PM
oh my god lol LMFAOOOO

+1 scotsman

Uptown401
07-16-2008, 08:15 PM
what the heck happen....lol

smokeyj
07-16-2008, 10:56 PM
What the hell you ran from Robert the only thing he would do is drink your a s s to death:drink::drunk::cheers:

and Robert we all know you don't weigh 140:slap: Dare was giving you a little breathing room with 125:rolleyes: its more like 110 :yes:

kar906
07-22-2008, 02:43 PM
w/e u would of had to be there to kno what happend... i dont feel like explaining it all

kar906
07-22-2008, 02:59 PM

Robert, I can't believe your little 125lbs self scared somebody :lmfao:

...coolest people on this forum but do u actually kno him in real life and the night i went to go an get the fender he said he was gonna give me it free along with some other parts and i actually beleived him cause he sound like a cool person when i spoke to him on the phone and then when i went over there he was checkin out my car and the way he was actin was kinda funny and then it seemed as if he was tryin to get me to come in his house and i would think he would have the parts ready for me to take an jus leave...iunno i cant really explain it but u would of had to been there and then fender he showed me that i was suppose to get was the wrong one

kar906
07-24-2008, 11:22 AM
bump

kar906
07-28-2008, 11:53 PM
bum

kar906
08-02-2008, 05:39 PM
bunp

Scotsman
08-02-2008, 06:25 PM
...coolest people on this forum but 1. do u actually kno him in real life and the night i went to go an get the fender he said he was gonna give me it free along with some other parts and i actually beleived him cause he sound like a cool person when i spoke to him on the phone and then when i went over there 2. he was checkin out my car and 3. the way he was actin was kinda funny and then it seemed as if he was tryin to get me to 4. come in his house and i would think 5. he would have the parts ready for me to take an jus leave...iunno i cant really explain it but u would of had to been there and 6. then fender he showed me that i was suppose to get was the wrong one
let me break this down to you!

1. i've know Bigdare offline for a couple years
2. i love cars ,especially 88-91 civic/crx's , thats why i was lookin at yours
3 . i'll admit i had a few drinks , sue me
4. bro i never ever once invited you into my house
5. the brake pedal switch that you asked for , yes was still attached to the car , i had no idea of what one looks like , and said if you come up to the garage and point it out i would be more than glad to take it out for you
6 . and finally , i never ever ever had a driver fender , i bought the car without one and drove it home like that , maybe YOU were high or f'd on something
hmmm here is some proof for ya , this is how i drove it home my man
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/car%20stuff/Picture006.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/car%20stuff/Picture002.jpg

Echonova
08-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Lulz... First time I met Scotsman I was picking him up to go drinking (imagine that)... I'm still here.

The doctor says the swelling around my as$hole should subside soon.

kar906
08-03-2008, 02:45 PM
let me break this down to you!

1. i've know Bigdare offline for a couple years
2. i love cars ,especially 88-91 civic/crx's , thats why i was lookin at yours
3 . i'll admit i had a few drinks , sue me
4. bro i never ever once invited you into my house
5. the brake pedal switch that you asked for , yes was still attached to the car , i had no idea of what one looks like , and said if you come up to the garage and point it out i would be more than glad to take it out for you
6 . and finally , i never ever ever had a driver fender , i bought the car without one and drove it home like that , maybe YOU were high or f'd on something
hmmm here is some proof for ya , this is how i drove it home my man
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/car%20stuff/Picture006.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/car%20stuff/Picture002.jpg

1. youve known bigdare offline for a couple of years....ok soo?
2.you were examing my stock crx offly close like uve never seen a crx before and was actually pointing out the parts that i told u i needed...im guessing u probly thought i was sum dumb black kid u thought u could jack
3. you kno too much drinking isnt good for you.
4.ok.i remeber that day like it was yesterday i dont smoke i dont drink i dont do any drugs. yes u did try to invited me into your house and like i said u need to lay off the drinking its not good for u
5.hmmm y didnt i see that crx in the drive way or in the garage or anywere in plane site when i came couple months ago hmm or did u just get that crx to take photo so i look like a dumbass
6.like i said i remembder that day like it was yesterday an ive learned from it ... never go over a strangers house 12am from snellvile to winder 30min drive like a dumbass to get free parts...you showed me a fender an im guessing u thought i wasnt gonna notice it was the wrong fender. hmmm and were did u get that crx from y didnt i see it the night i came. an you kno i was talkin to my friend about what happen an he told me winder was a redneck county in which i didnt kno and then your house is located in a damn forest so im guess u was gonna shot my ass an dump my body sumwere in the forest lol nah just playin;) but aye who nose what could of happen i could of went jacky chan on yo ass an took that gun an pistol whip yo ass wit lol but aye its all good ive learned from it.

kar906
08-03-2008, 02:49 PM
and who was that dude on that scooter when i drove up?

kar906
08-05-2008, 12:38 AM
bum

NoWAyItZTOMmY
08-05-2008, 01:01 AM
gluck finding one.

bigdare23
08-05-2008, 06:16 PM
kar906,

Seriously, I need to take you under my wing, because you need some guidance kid. How did a small white dude (no disrespect Robert) scare the **** out of you?!? It must of been the sideburns LOLOLOLOL j/k. Anyways kid, you need to man up. You're 20 years old (yeah I looked at your profile) and you're going to face a lot "scarier" people out there then Robert. If Robert scares you, I hope you don't ride the Marta or ever go downtown by yourself.

{Check the pic in my profile, I think we may have something in common ;) }

smokeyj
08-05-2008, 06:39 PM
wait a min your black awww Damn and Robert scared you must not leave snellville at all hold up snellville is full of skinny white dudes you must not leave your house or you ride down the street fearing 75% of the people you see

D slap some sense into him

Scotsman
08-05-2008, 08:01 PM
1. youve known bigdare offline for a couple of years....ok soo?
2.you were examing my stock crx offly close like uve never seen a crx before and was actually pointing out the parts that i told u i needed...im guessing u probly thought i was sum dumb black kid u thought u could jack
3. you kno too much drinking isnt good for you.
4.ok.i remeber that day like it was yesterday i dont smoke i dont drink i dont do any drugs. yes u did try to invited me into your house and like i said u need to lay off the drinking its not good for u
5.hmmm y didnt i see that crx in the drive way or in the garage or anywere in plane site when i came couple months ago hmm or did u just get that crx to take photo so i look like a dumbass
6.like i said i remembder that day like it was yesterday an ive learned from it ... never go over a strangers house 12am from snellvile to winder 30min drive like a dumbass to get free parts...you showed me a fender an im guessing u thought i wasnt gonna notice it was the wrong fender. hmmm and were did u get that crx from y didnt i see it the night i came. an you kno i was talkin to my friend about what happen an he told me winder was a redneck county in which i didnt kno and then your house is located in a damn forest so im guess u was gonna shot my ass an dump my body sumwere in the forest lol nah just playin;) but aye who nose what could of happen i could of went jacky chan on yo ass an took that gun an pistol whip yo ass wit lol but aye its all good ive learned from it.

Dude,

This is the Scotsman's wife. No offense to you or anything, because I never met you. But you really need to get a grip. My husband is probably the most laid back, easy going person I have ever met. Some of his BEST friends are black, aka smokeyj and bigdare23. They are also my friends. You had ABSOLUTELY nothing to fear from being at my house. And just so you know, my husband NEVER EVER EVER invites people he doesn't know into our house, ESPECIALLY if I am there because he is concerned about my safety, and yes dude I was there. I was in the garage when you pulled into my driveway. You barely got out of the car. My husband introduced himself and invited you to our GARAGE so you could look at parts. The CRX was in the garage, which you would have noticed if you hadn't been such a p****y s**t and actually came to see the car and the parts he had available. Second of all I am very familiar with the CRX he had as I was not thrilled that it sat in our garage for almost a year taking up space. When he bought it, it only had a passenger fender, which is what he tried to sell/give to you. But you were too busy assuming that we were white hatemongers that were going to cap your a$$ so you fled like a beaten dog with his tail between his legs and started trying to start crap about my husband on IA that is bogus and untrue. Why don't you stop trying to defend you stupidity and just accept the fact that you were wrong and all of the countless people on this forum that vouched for my husband are right and let it the f*** go?

bigdare23
08-05-2008, 08:39 PM
LOLOLOLOL

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Dude,

This is the Scotsman's wife. No offense to you or anything, because I never met you. But you really need to get a grip. My husband is probably the most laid back, easy going person I have ever met. Some of his BEST friends are black, aka smokeyj and bigdare23. They are also my friends. You had ABSOLUTELY nothing to fear from being at my house. And just so you know, my husband NEVER EVER EVER invites people he doesn't know into our house, ESPECIALLY if I am there because he is concerned about my safety, and yes dude I was there. I was in the garage when you pulled into my driveway. You barely got out of the car. My husband introduced himself and invited you to our GARAGE so you could look at parts. The CRX was in the garage, which you would have noticed if you hadn't been such a p****y s**t and actually came to see the car and the parts he had available. Second of all I am very familiar with the CRX he had as I was not thrilled that it sat in our garage for almost a year taking up space. When he bought it, it only had a passenger fender, which is what he tried to sell/give to you. But you were too busy assuming that we were white hatemongers that were going to cap your a$$ so you fled like a beaten dog with his tail between his legs and started trying to start crap about my husband on IA that is bogus and untrue. Why don't you stop trying to defend you stupidity and just accept the fact that you were wrong and all of the countless people on this forum that vouched for my husband are right and let it the f*** go?

TO THE OP

been a long time since I have posted this......

Scotsman
08-05-2008, 08:45 PM
mad lolz , just for reference , ya'll know i dont type type that correct!

Double_0_Rusty
08-05-2008, 08:48 PM
mad lolz , just for reference , ya'll know i dont type type that correct!

Werd, dude your wife is hella hardcore. GREAT SUCCESS!

ubers2k
08-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Dude,

:eek: :eek: :eek: wow...

Echonova
08-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Wait... You're friends with black people??? We can no longer hang out. Sorry.

J/K

smokeyj
08-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Dude,

hahahahahahahahahahahahah Robert thats why I will never piss angel off

kar906
08-06-2008, 01:02 AM
Dude,

ok w/e...i see i this is one of those things that im not gonna win and i dont see y everybody is cheering on his wife like she actually proved anything for all u guys kno she could lien cause she his wife but w/e...but really there was no crx in the garge you cant tell me there was cause i remeber that day clearly and yes he did invited into his house

"my husband NEVER EVER EVER invites people he doesn't know into our house, ESPECIALLY if I am there because he is concerned about my safety"
hmmm y does this sound funny y would he be concerd about ur safety when hes there are u sum kinda celeb or suffer from paranoia? o i forgot he only wieghs 125 pounds prbly couldnt defend u

"that were going to cap your a$$ so you fled like a beaten dog with his tail between his legs and started trying to start crap about my husband on IA that is bogus and untrue" really and truly i didnt start anything about ur husband he started it with that thread he made about me waaaaay back when hmmm an so i fled like a beeaten dog with his tail between his legs.......if u had gotten a bad vide or instinct about a person would u leave or stay an wait for **** to go down ?????????????????

"Some of his BEST friends are black" not to be picky or anything if i was wrong but it is still slightly possbile to still hate or be racist to black people or certain black people to a certain degree even tho some of his friends are black.

RandomGuy
08-06-2008, 03:07 AM
i met him for the first time a week ago... i didn't want ot trade wheels with him.. .something seemed fishy about him, I agree with you... He seemed scary and evil in some way.
When he went into his trunk to get the tire wrench I left, I'm not stupid, I know what he was tryin to do... That shady mother fker

X-Runner
08-06-2008, 03:11 AM
Man this guy is trying to get me over to his garage now too... shady mofo I tell you :lmao:

kar906
08-06-2008, 03:15 AM
i met him for the first time a week ago... i didn't want ot trade wheels with him.. .something seemed fishy about him, I agree with you... He seemed scary and evil in some way.
When he went into his trunk to get the tire wrench I left, I'm not stupid, I know what he was tryin to do... That shady mother fker
lol

MaXimum
08-06-2008, 03:32 AM
naw ....i traded this dudes buddy a boat for his xbox and gamecube (i kno lol) and hell no this dude and his budy didnt seem fishy not even 1% ! i couldnt meet scotsman because he said he was drinking so he couldnt meet and he was cool as Faawk on the phone and when i met wit his buddy he actaully gave me some stuff for free haha.

Kar906 was that ur CRX in ur sig urs?
if so hang ur self lol.
scotsman is a cool guy .
so GTFO wit the nonsense.

MaXimum
08-06-2008, 03:33 AM
oh and his buddy invited me into his house but/and he offered for me to see if they work..........no trying to give me BS ......:)

MaXimum
08-06-2008, 03:36 AM
kar906 u little pu**y Cu*t

Xrated O.G.
08-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Whats with all of this Winder drama? The neighborhood just isnt going to be the same.....TheScotsman seems to be such a laid back kind of guy, I dont see how you have come up with this issue....

Killer
08-06-2008, 09:29 AM
scottsman... i will no longer be needing your help installing my clutch... now that i know that you're just trying to get me into your garage so that you can do dirty things to me!!!

you are evil sir!! evil!!!

lirl...

bigdare23
08-06-2008, 09:47 AM
Dude you are ****ing blind. There has been a stripped down CRX in his garage for about an year now. How do I know? Because I used to take **** off of it all the time.

Dude come to the Varsity meet this week, so I can see the dude that's afraid of Robert. I really hope you're 4'8" and 75lbs LOLOLOLOLOL

Double_0_Rusty
08-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Dude you are ****ing blind. There has been a stripped down CRX in his garage for about an year now. How do I know? Because I used to take **** off of it all the time.

Dude come to the Varsity meet this week, so I can see the dude that's afraid of Robert. I really hope you're 4'8" and 75lbs LOLOLOLOLOL

lolol

MaXimum
08-06-2008, 08:45 PM

lolol:lmfao: .

ill be there ima 4"9...85 lbs..:D
but im 5"4 105 lbs look around :tongue1: lol :d

kar096 little ***** cu*NT

silversol
08-06-2008, 09:05 PM
man this thread lol!!! TheScotsman is a super nice guy! the only thing you have to worry about with him is if he is drinking and driving!

kar906
08-06-2008, 11:32 PM
you guys can say w/e u want i jus kno what happend that night when met him...when i talked to him on the phone he sounded cool as **** like a really nice guy an then when i saw him he looked like sumbody that just got out prison and i didnt even think that was his house at one point when he came out smokein a cigeratte i thought he was bum that just came off the street an acted like that was his house.it looked like he hadnt showerd in days an rarely shaves but i guess thats house scottish people are...iunno

Scotsman
08-09-2008, 12:37 PM
so you are gonna knock my heritage , because i have a beard? lol talk about being prejudice(sp)

kar906
08-09-2008, 02:36 PM
so you are gonna knock my heritage , because i have a beard? lol talk about being prejudice(sp)

i wasnt knockin ur heritage...thats y i was like i guess cause i dont kno how scottish people carry themselves.

Bud
08-09-2008, 05:32 PM
lmmfao! dude your a douchebag

Scotsman(robert) is a cool as guy to kick it with. drinks alot but will never hurt anyone. theres so many people that know robert and nothing you say will change thier opinions bec of some stupid shiz you made up. get a fuccing life bruuh

kar906
08-09-2008, 08:22 PM
lmmfao! dude your a douchebag

Scotsman(robert) is a cool as guy to kick it with. drinks alot but will never hurt anyone. theres so many people that know robert and nothing you say will change thier opinions bec of some stupid shiz you made up. get a fuccing life bruuh

ignorance.....i never said he wasnt an who said i was trying to change anyones opinion on him? and how u figure i made up my story? were u there that night??........ignorance. but w/e