PDA

View Full Version : Callout Willum14b - It's Time

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Don't waste your time.. He's an american muscle fan boy and he's mad because it takes 6 liters for Pontiac to get 330whp. Plus he's ugly.

I would beat you with my 3rd gear out as it is. You're crazy to think you'd take me on a launch, and even more crazy to think you'd take me on the highway. I've got higher horsepower/tq/all wheel drive so i stick instantly on the launch.. I dont know why you would even contest me. I'd have to launch from 2k rpm and miss a shift for you to have a chance.

I dont need to prove myself to a lower horspower car that weighs twice as much. and almost 3 times as much with you in it. I've backed up my driving abilities multiple times, and you don't stand a chance. It's a waste of my gas. Sorry buttercup.

p.s. I never said you couldn't hook. But it's just physically impossible for you to put down a 1.6 60 ft without radials or slicks.

You've got a big mouth for such a skinny ass kid. This is your official call out. From a dig, we'll see if your all mighty AWD will save your ass from getting left.

FlipKing
07-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Skinny? weight advantage ftw. :) Its ok, i'm sure your tanks will do fine. Thanks for rising gas prices :)

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Put $10,000 on it and ill waste my time.

Looks like he will only race for 10 stacks!

FlipKing
07-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Race Pinks :D haha

2.3 Evo 8
07-06-2008, 09:01 AM
When are you going to callout my Evo with your camaro?

Slomaro Z28
07-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Thacker how long did you have your Camaro b4 you started thinking you were the "king sh!t", cause I've only had mine about a month now, put full bolt-ons, no cat, etc. and have a set of gears ordered now, I was just wondering how long before I become a major PITA on the forums.

ueyedgr8tness
07-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests) LEAVINU (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12999)

Can u bless thacker with your oh might sexy a$$ whip:idb: he is in need of suprise sex:ky: :hump:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Thacker how long did you have your Camaro b4 you started thinking you were the "king sh!t", cause I've only had mine about a month now, put full bolt-ons, no cat, etc. and have a set of gears ordered now, I was just wondering how long before I become a major PITA on the forums.

when you get rid of the POS LT1, that is when.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-06-2008, 08:07 PM
BUMP For willum, he's ignoring this soon to be ass whooping.

DirtyMechanic
07-07-2008, 12:34 AM
i beleive you already quoted his answer.... talk about self ownage...

Originally Posted by willum14pb
I dont need to prove myself to a lower horspower car that weighs twice as much. and almost 3 times as much with you in it. I've backed up my driving abilities multiple times, and you don't stand a chance. It's a waste of my gas. Sorry buttercup.

SicStang03
07-07-2008, 04:17 AM
Funny, a 3800 lb car with less power VS. a maybe 3100 lb. awd?

GTFO

Frög
07-07-2008, 06:14 AM
^^ x2..

hes raced way faster than this, and SMOKED em'...

I've been in the car..

Frög
07-07-2008, 06:16 AM
BUMP For willum, he's ignoring this soon to be ass whooping.

BuahahahHAHAHAHahahahAHAHAHAHAHA ... Breath.. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you so funny.. :lmfao:

darkstar6069
07-07-2008, 07:55 AM
I don't know if willium is down to race but maybe we could all meet up sometime this week and get these runs over with

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-07-2008, 08:39 AM
Look at the responses. Willum doesn't want to run... he just wants to run his mouth and race numbers.

If I've got such a slow car and would be easy pickens seems like he would step up.

DieselNuts
07-07-2008, 08:48 AM
i beleive you already quoted his answer.... talk about self ownage...

Originally Posted by willum14pb

Thacker gets my vote for DOY (douchbag of the year)

1.8t
07-07-2008, 01:40 PM
You have to admit that the kills forum is at least alive now that someone has come in to stir it up.

Frög
07-08-2008, 03:35 AM
Look at the responses. Willum doesn't want to run... he just wants to run his mouth and race numbers.

If I've got such a slow car and would be easy pickens seems like he would step up.

I don't think you understand "WASTE OF TIME"

Racing to me is not worth it, the risk and time.. I honestly don't think its all that dangerous, but the legal risk is..

Some people got better things to do than to prove faster than your camaro.. Trust me..

+1 on the DOY

_Christian_
07-08-2008, 03:48 AM
willum>thacker

Humphrizzle
07-08-2008, 04:58 AM
kim jong il > thacker

AnthonyF
07-08-2008, 05:51 AM
You've got a big mouth for such a skinny ass kid. This is your official call out. From a dig, we'll see if your all mighty AWD will save your ass from getting left.

Take it to a dojo/gym if you think he's soooo skinny. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

:locked:

-Ant.