PDA

View Full Version : dont be scared, just admit it..........

dohc4.6sc
07-05-2008, 09:13 PM
who likes harry potter? i have never watched any one of the movies until tonight. they played the first 3 on abc family and i am hooked. i really does take a person off to some **** they would never think of.

Lucky DAWG
07-05-2008, 09:16 PM
who likes harry potter? i have never watched any one of the movies until tonight. they played the first 3 on abc family and i am hooked. i really does take a person off to some **** they would never think of.

Harry Potter imo is retarded and extremely gay

I'm not making fun of you... because i do enjoy the ocassional really out there fantasy movie. But when i was reading the books and they started playing what seemed to be lacross on broom sticks, i was done reading.

I dunno, I've just never really liked it. But i love movies like Lord of the Rings and stuff and have been tempted to read the books.

redrumracer
07-05-2008, 09:16 PM
well hell i already said i did. not a bad series.

redrumracer
07-05-2008, 09:17 PM

I'm not making fun of you... because i do enjoy the ocassional really out there fantasy movie. But when i was reading the books and they started playing what seemed to be lacross on broom sticks, i was done reading.

I dunno, I've just never really liked it. But i love movies like Lord of the Rings and stuff and have been tempted to read the books.
see thats the problem, you read to damn much. i havent read a single one and dont plan on it.

Alan®
07-05-2008, 09:18 PM
I like em. I bought the last one when it first came out but never finished it

redrumracer
07-05-2008, 09:19 PM
I like em. I bought the last one when it first came out but never finished it
herry potter dies then comes back to life. lol i looked it up when my cousins bought the book just to ruin it for them. :lmfao:

dohc4.6sc
07-05-2008, 09:20 PM

yea everyone has been telling me to watch the lord of the rings, but i havnt yet. and btw did you getta new truck? i thought there was a black car in your sig.

redrumracer
07-05-2008, 09:23 PM
what about Chronicles of Narnia? how many watch that

Elbow
07-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Never read it, watched one movie, hated it.

Lucky DAWG
yea everyone has been telling me to watch the lord of the rings, but i havnt yet. and btw did you getta new truck? i thought there was a black car in your sig.

Yea, the Lexus is for sale now.

Just wasn't feeling it anymore, i guess a new taste you could say.
Thanks for noticing though :goodjob:

And personally apart from the books, i just think the characters in harry potter all look like homosexuals in the movies, i think they could have done Harry Potter a little justice lol.

But i mean c'mon (if i'm gonna get all nerdy on ya here) I totally have a man crush on Legolas and Aragorn...

You gotta watch the LOTR series, the battles are epic, any dude can like something like that and have their nerdy guilty pleasures

dohc4.6sc
what about Chronicles of Narnia? how many watch that

actually i have been wanting too, might have to rent that **** tommorow. is it any good?

Lucky DAWG
07-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Never read it, watched one movie, hated it.

read two of the books in middle school.

Actually pretty good, movie didn't look like anything special.
I wouldn't be completely opposed to watching the new one though coming out, i just wouldn't pay 10$ to watch it

dohc4.6sc
07-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Yea, the Lexus is for sale now.

Just wasn't feeling it anymore, i guess a new taste you could say.
Thanks for noticing though :goodjob:

And personally apart from the books, i just think the characters in harry potter all look like homosexuals in the movies, i think they could have done Harry Potter a little justice lol.

But i mean c'mon (if i'm gonna get all nerdy on ya here) I totally have a man crush on Legolas and Aragorn...

You gotta watch the LOTR series, the battles are epic, any dude can like something like that and have their nerdy guilty pleasures

i think they actually did very well with the characters, hermine(sp) is hot in the most recent one(to me) and i think they are all great actors. what i have looked up pretty much says all of their accents were fake, and they convinced me . and as far as the two dudes you spoke of i have no clue who they are

rizzler
07-05-2008, 09:33 PM
they're alright... i'm watching one of em right now...

redrumracer
07-05-2008, 09:34 PM
actually i have been wanting too, might have to rent that **** tommorow. is it any good?
yea its good just plan a couple hours for watching it.

Lucky DAWG
07-05-2008, 09:36 PM
i think they actually did very well with the characters, hermine(sp) is hot in the most recent one(to me) and i think they are all great actors. what i have looked up pretty much says all of their accents were fake, and they convinced me . and as far as the two dudes you spoke of i have no clue who they are

They are two main characters in LOTR, Orlando Bloom plays Legolas who is a elf archer.

You probably need to watch all 3 to get the whole story, but the second and third ones are incredible, the 3rd is a little over 4 hours long i remember, get ready for a long seating. Its worth it though

redrumracer
07-05-2008, 10:24 PM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/xxredrumracerxx/automotivator2.jpg

willum14pb
07-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Harry potter ftmfw.

Vayda
07-05-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm a pretty big harry potter fan. I like the books more than the movies. I guess they did a fairly good job with the movies, but it's really hard to include as much stuff as is in the books in a 2 hour window. They're always missing something...of course, I'm the type that'll watch a movie and say "Excuse me, in the BOOK that staircase went to the LEFT."

But yea, i've been to midnight releases for the past 4 books...so i guess i'm a fan.

MachNU
07-05-2008, 10:57 PM
the book series was great, except the final one where she copt out on the ending, but the movies are gay as ****!

AnthonyF
07-05-2008, 11:02 PM
I do not read at all anymore. Dont have enough time for that ish. I find the movies and story to be very creative. I dont think I have seen the most recent one but the characters and the overall theme of the story is great for kids. I mean...when you were a kid...didnt you want to have some sort of power or be able to fly? Exactly.

-Ant.

Mr_Mischif
07-05-2008, 11:03 PM
I do like the HP series, and have read all the books, though I haven't seen the last movie.

Whiteboy™
07-05-2008, 11:12 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/knutalbert/Hermione.jpg

Hermione is a WHORE!

n00bsrus
07-06-2008, 01:52 PM
harry potter is ballin' he makes that mad paper and macks some serious game on them hoes. w00t

n00bsrus
07-06-2008, 01:53 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/knutalbert/Hermione.jpg

Hermione is a WHORE!

alcoholic is more like it lol she's still got her clothes on!

Echonova
07-06-2008, 03:51 PM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc54/i_am_den/harry_potter_gay.jpg

Slow Motion
07-06-2008, 03:54 PM
The fuk.....only echo.

redrumracer
07-06-2008, 03:56 PM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc54/i_am_den/harry_potter_gay.jpg
:gay: :gay: :gay: