PDA

View Full Version : My favorite pics from my favorite hobby...

quickdodge®
07-05-2008, 07:58 PM
These are pics I took over the course of the last four years of the hobby I love to partake in. Now that I have a normal schedule again, I can resume this. Of the hundreds of pics I've taken, these are my favorites. These do not necessarily contain any "presence." Later, QD.

uproot
07-05-2008, 08:04 PM
when you're walkin down the street and you see a little ghost, what you gonna do about ghost busters!?!

yogi08
07-05-2008, 08:13 PM
shoot em in da mouth!

ep9716
07-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Damn Thats Badass

Have U Ever Seen Anything???

Bud
07-05-2008, 09:04 PM
thats pretty cool. do you have any pics with said "presence"?

BUGMAN
07-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Why did you ever quit? I don't think I could go 2 weeks without hunting for a few hours.

Does this look familiar to you? I remember seeing Holloway and when I saw your picture I went hunting mine.

BUGMAN
07-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Here are a few more to add to your post. I will only post the ones that I have taken but there are some cool ones out there.

The last one was taken on the backside of what everyone calls the cult on Hwy 78.

BUGMAN
07-05-2008, 10:42 PM
The last one here is in my family plot and those are 2 sisters side by side. Thought that one was really wicked.

BUGMAN
07-05-2008, 10:43 PM
The last one here is "The Haunted Pillar". We stopped by to see it since it had some history behind it. I didn't dare touch it or even go close to it since my luck already sucks bad enough. :eek:

We should get together and go sometime. I have some awesome equipment.

.:EuRo FLYbOy:.
07-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Thread jacking FTL lol. But anyways, nice pics. Reps to both of you.

BUGMAN
07-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Thread jacking FTL lol. But anyways, nice pics. Reps to both of you.

Not really thread jacking when it stays on topic is it? :thinking:

Just showing support for an awesome and fun hobby. No harm meant. :goodjob:

DB4LYFE ™
07-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Baller photos QD specially the 1st one! + :goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

quickdodge®
07-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Whenever you want to go, Bugman, I'm game. On the weekend of course. And, I guess, Saturday night would be best for me.

Thanks for the compliments. DB4LYFE, that first photo was taken during a hunt in the Monastary in Conyers. The cemetery one was taken in a National Battlefield Cemetery in Lancaster, PA and the Spanish Moss cemetery photo was taken by our house on St. Simon's Island. Fortunately for me, my "local" celebrity-ness preceded me and I'm now allowed on all state/Federal maintained property after nightfall. Later, QD.

Random Hero
07-06-2008, 02:17 AM
I'm so down for going with you guys as well.

I have a few photos from that sort of thing but have no idea where they are.

Cool pictures for sure...I need to get back out there.

umairejaz
07-06-2008, 03:20 AM
^your sig is probably the best one i've seen on this site :eek:

MistaCee
07-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Man how do you guys do it? I'd be scared out of my skin. Have you ever seen /heard anything?

quickdodge®
07-06-2008, 09:13 AM
I have. I have pics and vids. Later, QD.

Big_V8
07-06-2008, 09:20 AM
I have. I have pics and vids. Later, QD. please post

Truegiant
07-06-2008, 09:32 AM
The last one here is in my family plot and those are 2 sisters side by side. Thought that one was really wicked.

Looks like someone needs to clean there camera lens.. i keep seeing spots..

J/K!

quickdodge®
07-06-2008, 09:55 AM
J/K!

No you're not. More than likely, that's all it really is is spots. Dust particles in the air getting caught by the flash of the camera. I throw out about 95% of photos that have these "orbs" in them due to the sketchiness of the issue. Later, QD.

Random Hero
07-06-2008, 10:18 AM
No you're not. More than likely, that's all it really is is spots. Dust particles in the air getting caught by the flash of the camera. I throw out about 95% of photos that have these "orbs" in them due to the sketchiness of the issue. Later, QD.

x2

If you've never been before then I'm sure this stuff looks pretty dumb to most of you, but I'm tellin ya - if you ever get the chance to go with a few buddies, definitely try it. You get some pretty weird vibes and possibly a little more if you pick the right spot.

MistaCee
07-06-2008, 11:22 AM
I have. I have pics and vids. Later, QD.

Post it!

Lucky DAWG
07-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Do some of those pictures happen to be from Pawley's Island? The house looks very familiar.

I had to go and see Alice of the Hermitage in a very famous graveyard / church on Pawley's Island / Murrels Inlet. I had to go there for a pledge scavenger hunt and get pictures laying on the grave saying her name. That place was pretty freaky late at night.

n00bsrus
07-06-2008, 12:46 PM
the last pic is super cool. amazing photography on the first one too!

Chuckster
07-06-2008, 01:06 PM
If ya'll ever do Kennesaw mt. National battlefield
lmk Im down.

BUGMAN
07-06-2008, 04:37 PM

This is true and toilet paper particles make some of the best ones. You can always do as we do and only go after a good rain, walk softly making sure you stir up no dust and go in very small groups. This coming week with rain in the forecast for every day will definitely get us out to play.

The picture taken over the 2 sisters graves was taken only because our EMF and thermals were showing good. I shot 5 shots and this one was the only one that caught anything. All 5 shots were taken within a few seconds.

Also one of dust will normally have 5-10+ particles and very rarely are you going to stir up a single particle of dust. Kinda hard to do for anyone actually.

Try this link. I don't always agree 100% with every article I read but this one is OK for newbies.

quickdodge®
07-06-2008, 06:04 PM
If ya'll ever do Kennesaw mt. National battlefield
lmk Im down.

I've tried, but they won't let me on after hours/dark.

This is true and toilet paper particles make some of the best ones. You can always do as we do and only go after a good rain, walk softly making sure you stir up no dust and go in very small groups. This coming week with rain in the forecast for every day will definitely get us out to play.

The picture taken over the 2 sisters graves was taken only because our EMF and thermals were showing good. I shot 5 shots and this one was the only one that caught anything. All 5 shots were taken within a few seconds.

Also one of dust will normally have 5-10+ particles and very rarely are you going to stir up a single particle of dust. Kinda hard to do for anyone actually.

The thing about going after the rain, though, is that you'd have to wait at least til the next night. You may not have much dust to worry about, but that will made up for by avoiding moisture in the air. That can have the same effect.

I also understand about the amount of "dust" stirred up. It has always been a topic of controversy. I have read and studied this for the last eight years. And done this vigorously. Popular consensus rules out most orbs as dust. I'm not necessarily saying that most or all of yours are dust, but you never really know. Later, QD.

BUGMAN
07-06-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm not necessarily saying that most or all of yours are dust, but you never really know. Later, QD.

I never asked nor said either way. The 2 in motion are kinda hard to disregard IMO? I was taking a picture of the church in the one and never imagined I would catch that in the picture. It is so much better when you know the conditions and your the one taking the shots. I mean I have seen tons of shots that could have very well be hoaxed somehow but no way to tell since I wasn't there knowing the conditions, etc..

The others with the face like images in them are also kinda cool. Some that I have seen with "face" images are way more detailed and one day I will get them too.

8 years? That's awesome... Hopefully with your equipment and ours we can get some good stuff. What all do you have and when will ya be available? Just Saturdays or maybe Sundays too?

Get your video up here already, I'd love to see something someone we know caught on vid. :goodjob:

Lucky DAWG
07-06-2008, 08:57 PM
I never asked nor said either way. The 2 in motion are kinda hard to disregard IMO? I was taking a picture of the church in the one and never imagined I would catch that in the picture. It is so much better when you know the conditions and your the one taking the shots. I mean I have seen tons of shots that could have very well be hoaxed somehow but no way to tell since I wasn't there knowing the conditions, etc..

The others with the face like images in them are also kinda cool. Some that I have seen with "face" images are way more detailed and one day I will get them too.

8 years? That's awesome... Hopefully with your equipment and ours we can get some good stuff. What all do you have and when will ya be available? Just Saturdays or maybe Sundays too?

Get your video up here already, I'd love to see something someone we know caught on vid. :goodjob:

thats fascinating, i would love to go join in on some kind of expedition like that one of these days

repped for the dedication, you too QD but i think i have repped too recently

Chuckster
07-06-2008, 09:20 PM
I've tried, but they won't let me on after hours/dark.

I know of a couple of trails and a cemetary, we can get on anytime. Well atleast I think so. I drive past it almost every other weekend and late at night I would still see cars parked there. When I drive by it at night it kinda of gives me the creeps.

quickdodge®
07-06-2008, 09:21 PM

Sunday would be a good night as I don't have to be at work until 12, noon.

I have the basics. An EMF detector, a Sony (with night vision) camcorder, a DVR, and some other stuff that I honestly can't remember what.

Let me upload the video and I'll get it back on here. Later, QD.

Hulud
07-06-2008, 09:31 PM
QD you need to hit me up sometime

ive been waiting

Lucky DAWG
07-06-2008, 09:47 PM
QD you need to hit me up sometime

ive been waiting

ditto

quickdodge®
07-06-2008, 11:37 PM
I owe quite a few people trips, lolol. Click the below link to go to videos and EVPs I have compiled. Later, QD.

LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36933880#post36933880)

Spektrewing386
07-07-2008, 12:12 AM
omg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4163/38754553fl0.jpg

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/files/788/thecrap.jpg

TonyRSX
07-07-2008, 12:24 AM
very fascinating hobby you have QD...the afterlife and spiritual world is very interesting to me...ive always wanted to go on a ghost hunt but never really got around to it and didn't really know of any good locations...i checked out the videos and EVPs, and you definitely have some awesome footage there...keep us updated on any new footage you capture...i'd enjoy seeing more of what you capture :cheers: