PDA

View Full Version : Misc UFC86

ueyedgr8tness
07-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Who is going to watch this bad a$$ card?

http://www.ufc.com/

ironchef
07-05-2008, 05:58 PM
*Raises hand*

Greddypacked
07-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Is it on spike, or is it only PPV. I was supposed to go to this fight w/ buds in Las Vegas but didnt want to pay the 1k to go lol. Looks to be a good one.

ueyedgr8tness
07-05-2008, 06:03 PM
PPv and it is a very nice card for ppl that is die hard ufc fans.I like some of the matchups. But is any 1 going to hooters are just ordering it?

ironchef
07-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Going to Champps!

BB6dohcvtec
07-05-2008, 06:10 PM
this card is stacked.... I knew my friend cole was fighting and the rampage fight but all the other fights I had no idea, but i still ordered it a week in a advance and got the cox comm. discount. :)

ueyedgr8tness
07-05-2008, 06:28 PM
yea the card is a good a$$ card and man i am sitting here trying to figure out if i am going to watch it after a bday party are just order it tommorow:(

Got Milk?
07-05-2008, 06:42 PM
wait, are they only fighting cus they got mad at each other on the UFC show on spike?

ironchef
07-05-2008, 06:42 PM
yea the card is a good a$$ card and man i am sitting here trying to figure out if i am going to watch it after a bday party are just order it tommorow:(Damn it man, thats the second time you've done that in one thread.

Its OR not ARE, lol.

ueyedgr8tness
07-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Damn it man, thats the second time you've done that in one thread.

Its OR not ARE, lol.

Oh i am so sry did i screw your brain up with the bed grammer,spelling and other bs etc..?

Anyway's back on topic:yes:

ironchef
07-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Bad grammar or spelling aside, its not even proper word usage.

redpanda
07-05-2008, 06:51 PM
War Griffin!

TIGERJC
07-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Thats bull sh!t, I don't believe Griffin did enough to take the belt away. Griffin only had round 2

Rampage rematch with him will be badass

ironchef
07-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Griffin did plenty of things. Punches, kicks, knees, clinch, submission attempts, ground game, everything in the book. Griffin definitely deserved the Win.

BB6dohcvtec
07-06-2008, 01:13 AM
I dunno man...round 2 was def griffins but he didn't show alot of people that he did enough to take the belt away. At least griffin knows his first title defense will be against rampage again. I am still happy for him but not happy about the unanimous decision.

ueyedgr8tness
07-06-2008, 08:54 AM
I dunno man...round 2 was def griffins but he didn't show alot of people that he did enough to take the belt away. At least griffin knows his first title defense will be against rampage again. I am still happy for him but not happy about the unanimous decision.

yea i am going to say the fight sucked a$$ i was really hoping it to be a all out war.And on top of that rampage didnt even look up to par. And from what i have seen in the past u have to really whoop a belt holders a$$ to take the belt and i just don't think he really did that not taking anything from FG because he did what he had to do.But i am more pissed that it came down to a unaniumous decision because i was really looking to c some 1 get KO 1st or 2nd round:(

Got Milk?
07-06-2008, 09:16 AM
o well im off to youtube to watch the match lol.

BB6dohcvtec
07-06-2008, 11:18 AM
yea i am going to say the fight sucked a$$ i was really hoping it to be a all out war.And on top of that rampage didnt even look up to par. And from what i have seen in the past u have to really whoop a belt holders a$$ to take the belt and i just don't think he really did that not taking anything from FG because he did what he had to do.But i am more pissed that it came down to a unaniumous decision because i was really looking to c some 1 get KO 1st or 2nd round:(

yea so was everybody else and I think everybody in the audience besides the judges agree with us, Hint to why Griffin got booed throughout his whole speech.

ironchef
07-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Everybody at Champps last night agreed that Forest won. He landed more strikes, more submission attempts, took it down to ground, he did everything. While some of Rampages punches were harder and they knocked Forest down, thats all he did was punch.

ueyedgr8tness
07-06-2008, 11:33 AM
yea so was everybody else and I think everybody in the audience besides the judges agree with us, Hint to why Griffin got booed throughout his whole speech.

lol i no right.. I mean FG landed some good shots but come on man its like joe rogan has said in the past.( to take a contenders belt u need to show your the better fighter and make the croud happy and lay it all on the line) I didnt think FG was a better fighter i think he out worked rampage but enough to take the belt i don't think so:no: I mean to me the fight was boring as shi* that fight should have never went 5 rounds with.PPl don't want to see decisions by the judges they want to see some 1 get knocked the fu** out when it comes to a title match with these 2 type of fighters. and on top of that FG never really made any damage on rampage other than the leg kicks rampage did more damage to FG and he didnt even work as much. I just can't wait till the rematch i think it will be a all out brawl and mabye rampage can give FG some of that shi* he gave liddel:boxing:

ueyedgr8tness
07-06-2008, 01:36 PM
LOl what did u guy's think about melvin G fight? he needs another rematch with clement...

Greddypacked
07-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Alot of time title belt fights will not result in a knock out. I know some do but you have 2 top contendors fight above there limit to win, so usually it will be a tough fight. Couldnt believe i heard Griffin won though, i thought Jackson would have knocked him out.

ueyedgr8tness
07-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Alot of time title belt fights will not result in a knock out. I know some do but you have 2 top contendors fight above there limit to win, so usually it will be a tough fight. Couldnt believe i heard Griffin won though, i thought Jackson would have knocked him out.

true.. but with these 2 type of guy's some 1 should have been KO:yes:

ironchef
07-06-2008, 01:46 PM
LOl what did u guy's think about melvin G fight? he needs another rematch with clement...He needs to learn Jiu Jitsu before he fights Clementi again.

BB6dohcvtec
07-06-2008, 01:49 PM
melvin is ridiculously fast.... all i gotta say is my boy cole won last night even tho it wasn't actually on the ppv it was still on the card (dark match type thing, they told at the end you got for free on ufc.com) he got the submission of the night. :)

ueyedgr8tness
07-06-2008, 01:50 PM
He needs to learn Jiu Jitsu before he fights Clementi again.

Well he is 1 of those guy's even if he learned it he wouldnt use it because he is a croud pleaser. he makes the croud go crazy because he likes to stand and bang, and on top of that he is strong as fu** some what of a more aggresive Matt H. u have a point but i don't think it will matter if they fight again because i don't see it going to end in a tapout.melvin G is growing up a little bit more and that is to the good considering what happen when he talked all that bs and didnt back it up when he took on RC last time.

ueyedgr8tness
07-06-2008, 01:51 PM
melvin is ridiculously fast.... all i gotta say is my boy cole won last night even tho it wasn't actually on the ppv it was still on the card (dark match type thing, they told at the end you got for free on ufc.com) he got the submission of the night. :)

oh damn where did u see that fight? i wanted to see him fight 2:thinking:

BB6dohcvtec
07-06-2008, 07:45 PM
on ufc.com it auto played when i got on there

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Everybody at Champps last night agreed that Forest won. He landed more strikes, more submission attempts, took it down to ground, he did everything. While some of Rampages punches were harder and they knocked Forest down, thats all he did was punch.
how bout when he slammed forrest when he was trying to guillotine him? right, of course no one remembers that :rolleyes:

whatever, main fight was bs, enjoyed the undercard fights though.

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 08:24 AM
btw, after watching this fight and how it was scored, i'm REALLY glad i didn't try to get tix to the september fight at philips :yes:

ironchef
07-07-2008, 09:17 AM
He was going to try to slam Forrest, but Forrest let go of the guillotine so the attempted slam didn't do much damage.

Rampage himself said, "Forrest whooped my ass".

ueyedgr8tness
07-10-2008, 03:43 PM
how bout when he slammed forrest when he was trying to guillotine him? right, of course no one remembers that :rolleyes:

whatever, main fight was bs, enjoyed the undercard fights though.

:yes: it sucked and cole miller fight he really got lucky because he was out performed to be honest.