PDA

View Full Version : Misc g-unit-Terminate on Sight album

VIP Style
07-05-2008, 08:52 AM
man the T.O.S album the unit just dropped is pretty hot i must admit, they really came with it on this one. yeah yeah g-unit haters go ahead and get your hate on, but the album is pretty good.

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2008, 08:53 AM
man the T.O.S album the unit just dropped is pretty hot i must admit, they really came with it on this one. yeah yeah g-unit haters go ahead and get your hate on, but the album is pretty good.

People that don't like G-Ushiit aren't haters. They're just admirers of good rap/hip hop. Sorry you don't get it.

How many love ballads are on this one? Lolol. Later, QD.

VIP Style
07-05-2008, 08:57 AM
lol I dont know you tell me.
People that don't like G-Ushiit aren't haters. They're just admirers of good rap/hip hop. Sorry you don't get it.

How many love ballads are on this one? Lolol. Later, QD.

MistaCee
07-05-2008, 08:58 AM
It sounds like every other G unit cd. They need to switch there style up and get rid of Gayo.

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2008, 08:59 AM
lol I dont know you tell me.

How would I know? I couldn't succumb to that. This makes me wanna go listen to Soulja Boi Get Em. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2008, 09:00 AM
It sounds like every other G unit cd. They need to switch there style up and get rid of Gayo.

They actually just need to stop. They were on top. They faltered quite a bit. As soon as they started swaying from being on top of the pile, they should have quit and said that they quit while ahead of the game instead of quitting while trying to scramble back up. Later, QD.

MistaCee
07-05-2008, 09:04 AM
They actually just need to stop. They were on top. They faltered quite a bit. As soon as they started swaying from being on top of the pile, they should have quit and said that they quit while ahead of the game instead of quitting while trying to scramble back up. Later, QD.

Very true. They are probably on the way out right about now. I doubt the album will sell much.

VIP Style
07-05-2008, 09:07 AM
see you admitted they "were" on top LOL, and they still are. i really cant recall of any other team of rap artists thats had as much success as them.

MistaCee
07-05-2008, 09:09 AM
see you admitted they "were" on top LOL, and they still are. i really cant recall of any other team of rap artists thats had as much success as them.

Nah even though there isn't really a rap group out there to compete. They pretty much digged their own grave.

ironchef
07-05-2008, 09:10 AM
see you admitted they "were" on top LOL, and they still are. i really cant recall of any other team of rap artists thats had as much success as them.50 is the only one who really had any kind of success. Both Banks and Buck's albums weren't hot sellers by any means. Lets not even mention Gayo.

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2008, 09:29 AM

Just because they were on top doesn't mean I have to like them. They also had nothing to compete with at the time either. You REALLY think G-Uought to quit is still on top? No seriously. You really think that? They haven't been there for a couple of years now. And like Ironchef said, G-Udicc was only up there because of 50 Cent, teeny boppers and suburbian white kids who thought they were gangsters. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
07-05-2008, 10:17 AM
I had the album about a month ago, it has 3 tracks that are decent.

Its worse than their first album, which was good IMO , but not great.

Def not worth buying, but i would DL it for free.

Infamous_1
07-05-2008, 10:43 AM
i heard they had buck in the "i like the way she move it" song and they took him out. haha buck dont need them.

Turbo Terrance
07-05-2008, 11:23 AM
I only liked the first G unit album they came out with....

BB6dohcvtec
07-05-2008, 12:19 PM
I bet its lame. 50 is aight...but it time for him to stick to his vitmain water and be the guy behind the scenes. Buck was the only one IMO who had a slight chance at success. Banks and Yayo are plain garbage. Everybody knows whos on top of the rap game and its def. not 50 and G-Unit

Mr.Big
07-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Damn shawty i dont like 50 cent. Not the type of ***** i like

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Everybody knows whos on top of the rap game and its def. not 50 and G-Unit

Yup. Right now, it's DJ Nobody. Later, QD.

Julio
07-06-2008, 02:00 AM
Album is garbage. had it for a couple of weeks.. Young Buck....

GUNIT Is busy trying to diss other people and forgot to make music it looks like.

50 started Dissing Lil wayne.. calling him a "GROUPIE" Wayne goes out.. doesnt really talk back.. sells more records then even 50 in a week..

50 hasnt stop dissing FAT JOE for about 3 years now..and has actually help Joe gain more fame.. lol. BTW For every 100K record Joe sells he makes as much money as 50 cents does by selling a million records..
for the noobz : Fat Joe is Indipendent, which means sells his own ****.

Julio
07-06-2008, 02:04 AM
i heard they had buck in the "i like the way she move it" song and they took him out. haha buck dont need them.

Yes he was on the song.. and where have you been?

Young buck got kicked out of GUNIT....

He called 50 cents crying talking about how he ( buck ) screwed up and ****...

**** was played on Shade 45.. it was actually funny listening to Buck cry like a little girl.

50 cents literrally owns Bucks life right now.. Buck owns 50 cents and GUNIT record more then what Buck net worth.. hahahah Gunit records can sue him and leave him wearing his under wear..lol

VIP Style
07-06-2008, 11:26 AM
even if that is true about joe, he will never top the bank that 50 has. but that dissing other rappers crap is not only being done by 50, hell TI still messing with shawty lo and all lo did was challenge tip about the fact that he claim to be a street n****, and of course tip and his little groupies just turned it into a "rap" thing when it started as a "street" thing you know.
Album is garbage. had it for a couple of weeks.. Young Buck....

GUNIT Is busy trying to diss other people and forgot to make music it looks like.

50 started Dissing Lil wayne.. calling him a "GROUPIE" Wayne goes out.. doesnt really talk back.. sells more records then even 50 in a week..

50 hasnt stop dissing FAT JOE for about 3 years now..and has actually help Joe gain more fame.. lol. BTW For every 100K record Joe sells he makes as much money as 50 cents does by selling a million records..
for the noobz : Fat Joe is Indipendent, which means sells his own ****.

ironchef
07-06-2008, 11:30 AM
even if that is true about joe, he will never top the bank that 50 has.Not very many people will. Joe doesn't have nowhere near as many cookie jars with his hands in them like 50.

MistaCee
07-06-2008, 11:34 AM
even if that is true about joe, he will never top the bank that 50 has.

x2 50 has money. Fat Joe has been out for YEARS and is prob no where close to what 50 is worth. Both of them should quit while they can and work behind the scenes.

Buck is officially finished he needs to go work at Mcdonalds.

Gayo needs to stay in 50's basement and never come out.

Only one that I feel can have some more success would be Banks. Only if he changes he style up and focuses on the music.:2cents: