View Full Version : My Baby (Car)

Joelow30071
07-04-2008, 09:41 PM
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn9/joelow30071/jpeg_reencoded1-2-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn9/joelow30071/0704081856a-1-2.jpg

Couple of pics of my clean ride.

FasTech
07-04-2008, 09:53 PM
No interior pictures or motor pictures? I guess its nice, can't see anything besides the front!

Joelow30071
07-04-2008, 10:57 PM
No interior pictures or motor pictures? I guess its nice, can't see anything besides the front!sorry about that. Will post more up, once i get the time.

Humphrizzle
07-04-2008, 10:59 PM
lame shots but seems like a nice car.

Dirty Octopus™
07-04-2008, 11:02 PM
uhh... yeah... i saw something exactly like this on Autotrader.com :goodjob:

whats special about it now? :thinking:

no interesting location and no interesting shots. you have the same shot twice just at a JDM angle that aint cool. :dunno:

Joelow30071
07-04-2008, 11:05 PM

no interesting location and no interesting shots. you have the same shot twice just at a JDM angle that aint cool. :dunno: huh? my car was never posted on autotrader.

Dirty Octopus™
07-04-2008, 11:19 PM
huh? my car was never posted on autotrader.
yes. hence...

no interesting location and no interesting shots. you have the same shot twice just at a JDM angle that aint cool. :dunno:
the point i was trying to make, before you totally didnt understand what i wrote, was that this thread is as eventful as looking on Autotrader, or any car site for that matter, for a nice completely stock gas sipping Civic sedan to take me from point A to point B.
The car is stock and lacks excitement, the location looked as if you were just trying to sell the car, and the last angled shot was just useless :goodjob:

Joelow30071
07-04-2008, 11:40 PM
yes. hence...

the point i was trying to make, before you totally didnt understand what i wrote, was that this thread is as eventful as looking on Autotrader, or any car site for that matter, and looking for a nice completely stock gas sipping Civic sedan to take me from point A to point B.
The car is stock and lacks excitement, the location looked as if :tongue1:you were just trying to sell the car, and the the last angled shot was just useless :goodjob:this forum is for car pics, there are no rules as far as I am aware, that states the pic has to look a certain way or what not. It's just a pic of my Daily driver, thats all, what "special effects or background" should I include to make you happy? And by the way I've seen far worse pics then mine, you just ain't looking hard enough. :goodjob:

J-ROCK
07-05-2008, 12:03 AM
looks good i guess! get more pics so we can see the rest of it!

Dirty Octopus™
07-05-2008, 12:04 AM
looks good i guess! get more pics so we can see the rest of it!
im guessin too bud :D
this forum is for car pics, there are no rules as far as I am aware, that states the pic has to look a certain way or what not. It's just a pic of my Daily driver, thats all, what "special effects or background" should I include to make you happy? And by the way I've seen far worse pics then mine, you just ain't looking hard enough. :goodjob:
id really like it if you added some melted choco tacos on the ground by the driverside wheel but you probably wouldnt be able to do that :dunno:

any who... you're right you are free to post unprovocative pictures of vehicles as you please.
but i guess i wont front by oooing and ahhing like some of these clowns. :D

d_day87
07-05-2008, 12:10 AM
damn DO's killing this kid, def. need more pics though man

9ussy
07-05-2008, 01:08 AM
paint still looks good :goodjob:.. 4dr FTW!

SixSquared
07-05-2008, 01:16 AM
For the last time...

STOCK =/= CLEAN

Tree
07-05-2008, 01:23 AM
let me quote a movie.. **** weak!!!!

Gutling
07-05-2008, 01:29 AM
the trash can looks more interesting than a factory civic, and were you dropping the camera in the second pic?

PURP
07-05-2008, 02:01 AM
JDM angles FTL... DO's right... front shots are great but, you lack the the rest of the car to back up its cleanliness... Yes JUST from the front shots it shows the paint is clean, But thats ALL it shows... Clearly you took the TIME to take pics of the front... but still you lack the pics of interior, motor, and side pics..

MistaCee
07-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Just get some more pictures.

Mr. Clean
07-05-2008, 10:01 AM
haha wow at the extreme thread failure-ness.

puregroove
07-05-2008, 10:35 AM
hood, fender, front bumper, headlight fitment are A+.. :goodjob: Shouldn't Joelow have a low car? :D

Mr. Clean
07-05-2008, 10:37 AM
way to keep it positive ed.

puregroove
07-05-2008, 10:39 AM
way to keep it positive ed.

it might encourage him to get more pics... :D

assjiggler
07-05-2008, 04:18 PM
This is the cleaniest car yet! Dont mind what these WHACKS gotta say, JEALOUS! Keep up the good work!

~.~.~.Cheyenne~.~.~

Joelow30071
07-05-2008, 11:46 PM
paint still looks good :goodjob:.. 4dr FTW! yeah its a 4dr

khaxnguyen
07-05-2008, 11:53 PM
sheesh everyone is so harsh on this kid lol, on the real note... move to the side alittle bit if your taking another picture, we might be able to see more then :headslap:

Joelow30071
07-05-2008, 11:56 PM
This is the cleaniest car yet! Dont mind what these WHACKS gotta say, JEALOUS! Keep up the good work!

~.~.~.Cheyenne~.~.~Thanks for the comment dude. I keep it clean as I possibly can. I only use Meguairs products to my car looking right. By the way, once I get the time, I am gonna wax with Meguairs NXT Generation wax (been two months since last waxed), and hopefully I'll post better pics when I'm finished. :goodjob::goodjob:

khaxnguyen
07-06-2008, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE=Joelow30071]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn9/joelow30071/jpeg_reencoded1-2-1.jpg

QUOTE]
What a Cute smile! i'm very optimistic on four doors =D keep it clean.
-the real khaxnguyen

assjiggler
07-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Dude? I am a girl. What guy has a name like cheyenne? But anyways i love Meguairs too! They make your car so very shiny, just look at your car! I've seen other hondas but nothing compares to yours! CHECK OUT MY PAGE!

The Youngn
07-06-2008, 02:32 PM
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking:

Thanks for the comment dude. I keep it clean as I possibly can. I only use Meguairs products to my car looking right. By the way, once I get the time, I am gonna wax with Meguairs NXT Generation wax (been two months since last waxed), and hopefully I'll post better pics when I'm finished. :goodjob::goodjob:
NXT 2.0 is some good stuff though:yes:

Joelow30071
07-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Dude? I am a girl. What guy has a name like cheyenne? But anyways i love Meguairs too! They make your car so very shiny, just look at your car! I've seen other hondas but nothing compares to yours! CHECK OUT MY PAGE!I'm dearly sorry that I called you a "dude." But once again, I am a die hard Meguairs fan. By the way your BMW also look mighty clean itself. Thanks for the comment once again. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Joelow30071
07-06-2008, 09:52 PM
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking:

NXT 2.0 is some good stuff though:yes: true, I haven't bought the new one yet, still have the old one they made. :goodjob:

Thighs
07-06-2008, 10:01 PM
nice hood? you should take a decent picture of the whole car, so we can see what it looks like. not doubting, just constructive criticism. :goodjob:

assjiggler
07-07-2008, 05:52 PM
No problem. Anyways i use original turtle wax, its pretty good but also expensive. I cant stop talking about your car!:hump: its sooo clean and maintained. :lmao:whats your secret?:sunshine: or are you a magician that never reveals his secret?:rolleyes:

Joelow30071
07-08-2008, 11:36 PM
No problem. Anyways i use original turtle wax, its pretty good but also expensive. I cant stop talking about your car!:hump: its sooo clean and maintained. :lmao:whats your secret?:sunshine: or are you a magician that never reveals his secret?:rolleyes: What else can I say, I'm just a car enthusiast, who loves his car and does his best to maintain it. PM sent. ;):goodjob::D

assjiggler
07-09-2008, 04:33 PM
I just finished reading your PM! It was such a inspiration that I finally changed my interior carpet, washed my car, and cleaned my windows.:bump: It took a while but at least I know it will always repay me back!:hump: Thanks I hope we get to know each other a lot more! :goodjob:

Joelow30071
07-09-2008, 10:24 PM
I just finished reading your PM! It was such a inspiration that I finally changed my interior carpet, washed my car, and cleaned my windows.:bump: It took a while but at least I know it will always repay me back!:hump: Thanks I hope we get to know each other a lot more! :goodjob: Advice in which I believe that someone else can benefit from, is something that I don't hold back. Thanks once again for the appreciation of my advice. I don't mind keeping in touch, because I enjoy making friends with "real" car enthusiasts.:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

assjiggler
07-10-2008, 04:35 PM
I thought I was the only one that cared for my car, but when I saw the masterful "joelow", I knew that, hey! there are more people! Wow, you are really going to be my rolemodel! I mean there really isnt a better one then you.:D