View Full Version : FS: EG OEM Hood - $80

JDMirza
07-04-2008, 05:26 PM
$80

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/5898/picture009qw7.jpg

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/5408/picture010zs9.jpg

GhostRida187
07-04-2008, 07:20 PM
consider it sold ill come get it tommorrow. For what we talked about in pm.

Is this for a 2 door or 4 door?

JDMirza
07-04-2008, 08:37 PM
2 door.

mengus200sx
07-05-2008, 06:16 AM
still got it ..i want it..lmk

GhostRida187
07-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Just went and looked at this POS and its got 2 pretty good dents in it, if you look carefully in the pic you can see one of the corners thats dug into the dirt is bent up pretty bad as well. To top it off THIS AINT NO FUKKIN OEM ITS A GODDAMN CERTIFIT!!!!! Why cant you fukkers just state the damage and say it is what it is and quit trying to hide bull**** and trap ****ers into buying **** once theyve came out and looked at it. Just because it came on your car when you bought it dont make it OEM.

MistaCee
07-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Just went and looked at this POS and its got 2 pretty good dents in it, if you look carefully in the pic you can see one of the corners thats dug into the dirt is bent up pretty bad as well. To top it off THIS AINT NO FUKKIN OEM ITS A GODDAMN CERTIFIT!!!!! Why cant you fukkers just state the damage and say it is what it is and quit trying to hide bull**** and trap ****ers into buying **** once theyve came out and looked at it. Just because it came on your car when you bought it dont make it OEM.

That being said 25 bucks.

GhostRida187
07-05-2008, 07:30 PM
That being said 25 bucks.

It aint worth 10 bucks. I suppose you could use the emblem. lol I honestly cant believe he wanted 80 bucks for this ****. How could you miss that bent tab???:thinking:

MistaCee
07-05-2008, 08:20 PM
It aint worth 10 bucks. I suppose you could use the emblem. lol I honestly cant believe he wanted 80 bucks for this ****. How could you miss that bent tab???:thinking:

I know 80 is ridiculous for even a new certift hood. Did you give him a offer?

JDMirza
07-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Wow! Just cause it had a tab that was slightly bent and dent on the left side of the hood if looked up from the front some idiot decides to get all serious and not attempt to negotiate with nobody. Dude, I could care less, somebody else will like it and come pick it up. Here you have to be mr.105% perfect.

JDMirza
07-05-2008, 08:59 PM
I know 80 is ridiculous for even a new certift hood. Did you give him a offer?
No he didn't. I would have took a good offer, but something like $10 ... C'mon now. WTF ... that's like charity money.

JDMirza
07-05-2008, 09:00 PM
I gave him a offer for 50 bucks, and he didn't want it.

X-Runner
07-05-2008, 09:06 PM
You can get a new certi fit hood for $40 IIRC

Nex
07-05-2008, 09:24 PM
lawl OEM LOL at least say OEM style. Certifit LOL

MistaCee
07-05-2008, 10:17 PM

You can get a brand new hood for less than that. 25 bucks would honestly have been my offer.

GhostRida187
07-05-2008, 10:34 PM
lawl OEM LOL at least say OEM style. Certifit LOL

i know right. This fukker was trying to pass this **** off as gold. lol there are 2 dents in the right side actually (passenger side of the hood) not the left side. This dude doesnt know his ass from his feet. 50 bucks for a hood that aint worth a fukk, cmon now. You should be glad I didnt drive an hour for that **** or there wouldve been more than just words swapped.:goodjob: If I wanted a hood I had to reshape and do bodywork on I wouldve done it to the one I got now.

GhostRida187
07-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Wow! Just cause it had a tab that was slightly bent and dent on the left side of the hood if looked up from the front some idiot decides to get all serious and not attempt to negotiate with nobody. Dude, I could care less, somebody else will like it and come pick it up. Here you have to be mr.105% perfect.

So youre gonna call me an idiot because youre dumb fukkin ass cant call it like you see it? I asked about the damage and all you said was there was a small ding in the left side ( which is actually the right side) no biggie, I look further and theres another little crease, not dent but crease on the same side as the dent, then the bent corner and the final kick in the nuts was it is a certifit? what kind of bulls**** are you tryin to pull here???? Then you tell me its OEM because it came on your car. BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHaH fukkin kids.:lmfao:

Im just sick and tired of getting shafted on this site. everything I buy I ask beforehand about any damage whatever and they just about always lie about it then wanna be a smartass when you are a smart consumer and actually look at the bulls**** that gets sold on this site. This s**** is a joke.

GhostRida187
07-05-2008, 10:43 PM
you gave me that offer before I even looked at that **** you called a hood. Youd be better off throwing that **** in the trash.