PDA

View Full Version : CALLOUT: THACKER(SUPER SKEET)

mocha latte cupcake
07-04-2008, 01:08 PM
$1,000 RACE ho...

run whatever set up you want, spray, slicks, american goat ball power, 93 octane or whatever, i'ma shut you up once and for all i'm tired of all this BS going around in the killsforum, apparently you're the new "i gotta race that dude"

so run whatever you want man, its time for this to end...

conditions:
no highway races Digs only! my RWD for YOUR RWD...
i don't care what PSI you wanna run in your slicks or what not
i'll give you a 4 car lead
no excuses 1 run only. winner take all, Video camera for proof
none of that i had a bad launch BS :blah:
CASH from both parties will be given to a neutral party BEFORE the race

we race in reverse... first one to VTEC wins :ninja: do you accept or not?

Reaper
07-04-2008, 01:17 PM
your so stupid Jm

mocha latte cupcake
07-04-2008, 01:20 PM
i know but seriously waiting for a tow truck to get lucy is epic boring... besides its like he's the new autumn, everyone is all over him, with autumn she had like 10 threads with her name in it, he's getting to be the same way sigh...

btw what is your sig from lol lol

MistaCee
07-04-2008, 01:51 PM
Fail.

mocha latte cupcake
07-04-2008, 01:55 PM
lol lol owned by hotlinks lol

and it was a purposely failed mission... i have to keep my fail quote full or they revoke my fail permit.. sigh

MistaCee
07-04-2008, 01:59 PM
I see it fine.

mocha latte cupcake
07-04-2008, 02:04 PM
:ninja:

FriskyWalrus
07-05-2008, 01:04 AM
:ninja:RUN AWAY!

redmanhart
07-05-2008, 09:09 AM
you forgot the whole, "KILLER RABBIT!!!!" part of that lol.

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2008, 09:33 AM
:doh:

KILLER RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/monty_python_rabbit_attack.jpg

Reaper
07-05-2008, 09:43 AM
btw what is your sig from lol lol

the movie is called "Hot Rod"...kinda like Napolean Dynamite, but better lol

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2008, 09:44 AM
BWHAHAHA i like the part where he overhand throws those papers @ the lady bwhahaha gets me every time lol

Reaper
07-05-2008, 09:59 AM
BWHAHAHA i like the part where he overhand throws those papers @ the lady bwhahaha gets me every time lol

Me too! And the part where he's randomly humping the people in the background..lol

The movie is dumb as hell but entertaining when drunk:goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
07-05-2008, 10:08 AM
$1,000 RACE ho...

run whatever set up you want, spray, slicks, american goat ball power, 93 octane or whatever, i'ma shut you up once and for all i'm tired of all this BS going around in the killsforum, apparently you're the new "i gotta race that dude"

so run whatever you want man, its time for this to end...

conditions:
no highway races Digs only! my RWD for YOUR RWD...
i don't care what PSI you wanna run in your slicks or what not
i'll give you a 4 car lead
no excuses 1 run only. winner take all, Video camera for proof
none of that i had a bad launch BS :blah:
CASH from both parties will be given to a neutral party BEFORE the race

we race in reverse... first one to VTEC wins :ninja: do you accept or not?

and this is just feeding him and increasing his head size x10. More excuses for him to rant around.

Reaper
07-05-2008, 10:10 AM
and this is just feeding him and increasing his head size x10. More excuses for him to rant around.

Saw your car @ the V...meant to say hey, but you weren't around and I was too lazy to ask anyone lol

Nice ride man:goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
07-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Saw your car @ the V...meant to say hey, but you weren't around and I was too lazy to ask anyone lol

Nice ride man:goodjob:
thanks man...i was around it for a bit then was just floating around....till they started booting.

Sunny

Reaper
07-05-2008, 10:18 AM
thanks man...i was around it for a bit then was just floating around....till they started booting.

Sunny

Did you by chance call about an IS300 in autotrader recently? There was a guy that called on mine and was wanting to see it, his name was Sunny...

I know there are more than one sunny, but just thought I'd ask lol

UpSideDownDesi
07-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Did you by chance call about an IS300 in autotrader recently? There was a guy that called on mine and was wanting to see it, his name was Sunny...

I know there are more than one sunny, but just thought I'd ask lol
no...wasn't me. Name of the Evo owner parked next to my WRX was also Sunny.

Reaper
07-05-2008, 10:25 AM
no...wasn't me. Name of the Evo owner parked next to my WRX was also Sunny.

Oh cool, well just thought I'd ask...I've met a grand total of 0 sunny's so ya never know haha

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2008, 10:31 AM
well either way i made my point besides... he won't be joining us for a bit of time...

Reaper
07-05-2008, 10:34 AM
well either way i made my point besides... he won't be joining us for a bit of time...

how long is his ban for?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-05-2008, 10:55 AM
how long is his ban for?

About 350.

Reaper
07-05-2008, 11:01 AM
About 350.

dude i thought you were gone lol

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2008, 11:06 AM
seems as thought someone brought him back lol sigh fun over...

Reaper
07-05-2008, 11:08 AM

I don't have an issue with Thacker..I think he talks a lot, but it creates entertainment for me @ work...so I say keep him lol

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-05-2008, 11:10 AM

Yea.... I find it funny how the REAL **** talking about me starts after I am banned.

"is it safe to come out? YAY WE CAN TALK **** ABOUT THACKER NOW... OH **** HES BACK"

Double_0_Rusty
07-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Thacker is just a puss, who won't race, unless he knows he'll win. period.

Reaper
07-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Yea.... I find it funny how the REAL **** talking about me starts after I am banned.

"is it safe to come out? YAY WE CAN TALK **** ABOUT THACKER NOW... OH **** HES BACK"

I haven't said sh*t lol

I personally think its funny how everyone runs there fingers on the damn internet but is so nice in person lol

I don't have an issue with Thacker as long as sh*t isn't said about me then i really dont give a f*ck

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Thacker is just a puss, who won't race, unless he knows he'll win. period.

Wait... so when I raced collins.. and his car made 40 more rwhp I somehow "knew I would win?"

:eek:

I must have ESPN.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Echonova
07-05-2008, 11:56 AM

"is it safe to come out? YAY WE CAN TALK **** ABOUT THACKER NOW... OH **** HES BACK"You really are a legend in your own mind aren't you?

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2008, 12:14 PM
sadly no, i find you boring is all... being that I banned your ass for your comments made in another thread. no as far as talking ****.. mr.. King ****, take your ass else where, i don't deal with noob "killsforum" my ****s better than everyone else, you're cocky, arrogant, and sad. there is nothing more to it. @ the end of the day you'll be here maybe a bit longer, get bored and move on. you're teh "new autumn" just plain and simple... enjoy it while you can cause eventually people will tire of your blah posting, weak and undetailed excuse for kills, and your piece of **** australian kangaroo machine. because we all know @ the end of the day... your gto is still heavy metal wrapped in fragile plastic, and must we all forget that american cars ARE pieces of ****, which is why a good amount of them are found sitting on the road side, or wait better yet, back in the dealerships as soon as they roll off the lot. your replies are pointless and dull, add some excitement to my read experience and you might even make it worth my while to type out another response to your pathetic excuse of a "racer" my slicks won't hold over X mph, cry baby ass. maybe you should take your 'OMFG GTOs HANDLE WAYYYYY BETTER' ass on a mountain run where it takes more than your ****in right foot to determine how "great" you are. you car is fast, good job, your speed is unimpressive to most fyi... you're fast and i'm glad... it can only mean you'll be working your way off of IA and into the ground a few tenths of a second quicker than i will :D have a nice day -jm

Echonova
07-05-2008, 12:23 PM
^^^^ Holy ****!!!! You typed a sentence I didn't have to decipher.

Reaper
07-05-2008, 12:29 PM
^^^^ Holy ****!!!! You typed a sentence I didn't have to decipher.

its funny you say that I was thinking the same thing lol

Echonova
07-05-2008, 12:38 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/WorfLOL.gif

92spoolin
07-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Jm has such proper grammer and I don't know I think his slicks have warp speed to vtec you might have to look out. I mean it is GM's bastard child of the retro come back cars. GTO's are so much crap they don't even want to take the repsonsability to build them in the U.S.

Tech5
07-05-2008, 05:43 PM
This is getting out of hand!

Farrow2005
07-05-2008, 06:03 PM

i say.... GO OFF YOU SELF.

save your parents the emberisment of know they have a son like you.