PDA

View Full Version : Just came back from Court!

Got Milk?
07-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Well pretty much alot of you know about my 31 over ticket. Today was my court, i went in by my self with no lawer, judge was cool about it and droped the ticket. All i have to do now is attend some school once and pay 90 dollars. Thank god she was a good judge and gave me another chance. God bless u Deklab County.

And thanks to everyone that sent me a PM and wished me good luck. :goodjob:

OTG Signs
07-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Thank god. I was so worried. :lmfao:

DeeAOne
07-03-2008, 05:08 PM
one lucky dude. congrats? lol

x Resilience
07-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Lawer? Rofl, glad to hear it got dropped.

Got Milk?
07-03-2008, 05:20 PM
one lucky dude. congrats? lol

yeap i am one lucky dude. And yea im throwing a party woot woot j/k

worthtosee
07-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Hello! welcome to our website; http://www.hot-nike.com (http://www.hot-nike.com/)
I am very glad to see you here and explore good friendship & business relation with you.
we can supply wholesale nike shoes ,t-shirts,bags
Here are brief introduction of our company:
Jordan 1-23
Air force one (AF1)Dunks Air force two (AF2) air max 95 air max 97 air max 2003 air max 90air max 91
air1 max TN shox TL/TL2/TL3 shox monster shox turbo shox VCIII shox R4/R5 Shox NZ Timberlands polo predator bape
lacoste burberry tuscano andrea redmoney LV
etc.
1) high quality. All the Shoes we offer are of the grade AAA
2) safety. If the shoes can not pass the custom inspection, we will transit them again or we will refund the money you paid.
3) quick shipment. We have agreement with some international express Corporation, the shoes will be shipped within 24 hours
after we received your Payment. And the package will reach your side in 4-6working days.
4) lowest Price. We can give you competitive price based on equal conditions in china.

5) We are very serious business man, sure we are your very right cooperator.
Size: US 5- 13 usd dollars 36-46
Color: various
Packing: original box with retro cards
all the shoes is packed with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100%
correct,small mini order and even drop ship is available here . All the products is in good quality with low price.
We can deliver the shoes of our customers within 24 hours upon receiving the payment.
We never mind starting the business from minimum order even 1 pair.

Got Milk?
07-03-2008, 05:26 PM
^^

mm okey. ban>?

Lucky DAWG
07-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Hello! welcome to our website; http://www.hot-nike.com (http://www.hot-nike.com/)
I am very glad to see you here and explore good friendship & business relation with you.
we can supply wholesale nike shoes ,t-shirts,bags
Here are brief introduction of our company:
Jordan 1-23
Air force one (AF1)Dunks Air force two (AF2) air max 95 air max 97 air max 2003 air max 90air max 91
air1 max TN shox TL/TL2/TL3 shox monster shox turbo shox VCIII shox R4/R5 Shox NZ Timberlands polo predator bape
lacoste burberry tuscano andrea redmoney LV
etc.
1) high quality. All the Shoes we offer are of the grade AAA
2) safety. If the shoes can not pass the custom inspection, we will transit them again or we will refund the money you paid.
3) quick shipment. We have agreement with some international express Corporation, the shoes will be shipped within 24 hours
after we received your Payment. And the package will reach your side in 4-6working days.
4) lowest Price. We can give you competitive price based on equal conditions in china.

5) We are very serious business man, sure we are your very right cooperator.
Size: US 5- 13 usd dollars 36-46
Color: various
Packing: original box with retro cards
all the shoes is packed with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100%
correct,small mini order and even drop ship is available here . All the products is in good quality with low price.
We can deliver the shoes of our customers within 24 hours upon receiving the payment.
We never mind starting the business from minimum order even 1 pair.

you're a raging ****** :goodjob:

savincent
07-03-2008, 07:57 PM
What did you say to convince the judge.

Also can I get a link to the original post?

I need to study up just in case. :D

Got Milk?
07-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Nothing. She called me up and said "You do know that this is enough for me to suspend your license" i replied yes mam, so i heard. She looked at me and asked if that was my first speeding ticket i said YES. Than she got quite for 2 good and long seconds and than told me you have one option. The option is to take some class, and the ticket will be droped. I said yes mam, i can deal with that, thank you and have a nice day.

savincent
07-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Thats pretty cool of her. I hope I would get that option if something like that ever happened to me.

AnthonyF
07-03-2008, 09:32 PM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/SCRAP1.gif

-Ant.

00CelicaGT
07-03-2008, 10:27 PM
must have gotten ticket in dekalb? i got the same thing when i was 19 for doing 80 in a 55. got caught by GSPon 285 going to school.

u got wat they give every driver under 21 wit a decent driving record. congrtats thoug for beating the ticket.:goodjob:

Got Milk?
07-03-2008, 10:30 PM
^^

yea thats why i said God Bless Deklab

csmiths
07-03-2008, 11:35 PM
i told you man, i was 17 and got a 25 over in dekalb and they did the exact same thing. but your lucky in was dekalb thats all i can say

changaroo
07-04-2008, 02:34 AM
damn. i wonder if cobb is gonna do the same for me! lolol.

Got Milk?
07-04-2008, 09:27 AM
^^ no they wont. The only let you off like that in dekalb. Any other county, well your ****ed.

Mik2006
07-04-2008, 09:32 AM
grats man, my friend got arrested for doing 26 over. lol. did u get this on the highway?

changaroo
07-04-2008, 09:37 AM
^^ no they wont. The only let you off like that in dekalb. Any other county, well your ****ed.

lol damn. i took my defensive driving class beforehand too. we'll see how it goes.

Greddypacked
07-04-2008, 01:12 PM
She must have gotten pounded real good last night to get you off like that, lol j/p. Congrats on the drop.

Imadaman
07-05-2008, 12:19 AM
gratz man

Roadster
07-05-2008, 12:34 AM
I got 29 over in DeKalb and recently had to go to court for it.

I took a defensive driving course ahead of time to try and salvage my license.

Went before the judge, showed him the certificate, $237 and zero points on license. DeKalb doesn't want to take your license, they want to keep you on the roads so they can keep ticketing you and taking your money.

Congrats on getting out of yours too.

changaroo
07-05-2008, 10:28 AM
someone clear this up for me.

in court are you actually given a chance to speak? ie: if you took a defensive driving class beforehand and have a certificate to present to the judge?

or is it more like plead guilty / not guilty, then get reamed with w/e the judge decides?

00CelicaGT
07-05-2008, 07:19 PM
the judge called my case and i stood before the judge. she asked wat i wanted to plea. i said No Lo. she asked why i was going so fast. i said i was running late for school, but that was no excuse. she said ok well do u have a job? i said yes i work full time and i attend Gwinnet Tech full time aswell. she said ok well since ur in schiool and have a job i will give u no fine and no points aslong as u go to this school and pay $90. i said ok and thanx .

Got Milk?
07-05-2008, 07:24 PM
^^

thats what happened to me. plus im still on Class D, and i didnt take the defensive class before i went, i had the "i dont give a **** what happenes happens" attitude.

csmiths
07-06-2008, 12:20 AM
someone clear this up for me.

in court are you actually given a chance to speak? ie: if you took a defensive driving class beforehand and have a certificate to present to the judge?

or is it more like plead guilty / not guilty, then get reamed with w/e the judge decides?

yea that judge calls you up, and sometimes they let you say something, but just make sure she can see the peice of paper in your hand Eric. or say your sorrows and say that you did this bla bla bla, and hope she or he is nice about it. Good luck bro