PDA

View Full Version : Misc What are you passionate about?

speedminded
07-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Obviously cars to some degree or you wouldn't be reading this but what else? What is something you are doing or have always wanted to do in life? Whether it's working with horses, flying aircraft, starting an orphanage or shelter in a remote country, coach a childrens sports team, etc. It may be a hobby, it may be a goal in life, or possibly even a career...what are some things you are passionate about?

DevilK9
07-03-2008, 03:34 PM
www.savedarfur.org

Oh...and my little girl.

Black4DrEK
07-04-2008, 02:05 PM
asian gurlz!!!

SixSquared
07-04-2008, 02:39 PM
your mom.

Seriously, though... when I took time off UGA the first time, I whittled my life down to my essentials, so I could kind of try to figure out wtf I wanna do... I came down to horses, cars, and art. Thanks to an old knee injury, even if I got myself back in shape, horses are out.. so I chose cars and art as a basis for what I want to "do". Eventually I would love to get into auto design, but for now I'm quite happy working on cars and making them into "art" lol.

yogi08
07-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Great type of thread.

I like anything fast really... doesnt have to be any specific vehicle. bike, truck, cars, custom built HAUL ASS vehicle.

Here in my town the car scene just really sucks even being a college town... soo everything everyones building nobody knows about. Most of the guys in the car scene here are assholes or whatnot.

Anywho, im pretty passionate about work acually as weird as it sounds... i love working. I feel like a great person when ive accomplished alot for a day or week. Ive never ever been late for work either, hardly ever will you hear of me slacking.

I like sports too though, mainly baseball. Ive never been a swole guy so i only played football my freshman year and BS in middle school.

MistaCee
07-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Woman, music, family, of course cars, god.

bRiAnMcIvIcS
07-04-2008, 07:48 PM
music, cars, girls, and skateboarding.

redrumracer
07-04-2008, 08:48 PM
flying

IndianStig
07-04-2008, 09:38 PM
cars, work, OX, being successful and having a good time

i wish school was on that list but im working on it

tron
07-04-2008, 09:49 PM
i dont know
i really like cars and machinery
like this might sound weird but i really appreciate a nicely designed and built control arm
or a nice set of coilovers. i think my passion is in the details

Humphrizzle
07-04-2008, 09:51 PM
i love my girlfriend.

I also like to collect shoes and wheels.

I love detailing. It makes me happy.

00CelicaGT
07-04-2008, 10:32 PM
i love my girlfriend.

I also like to collect shoes and wheels.

I love masturbating. It makes me happy.

:lmao::lmfao: :lmao::lmfao: :lmao::lmfao: :lmao: :lmfao: :lmao:

Humphrizzle
07-04-2008, 10:39 PM
clever :goodjob:

BABY J
07-04-2008, 10:39 PM
- martial arts (JKD)
- music (I am a musician/singer)
- individuality

ed_gm90
07-04-2008, 11:20 PM
money.

Dirty Octopus™
07-05-2008, 12:58 AM
my music

9ussy
07-05-2008, 01:37 AM
girls

Whiteboy™
07-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Photography, graphic arts, anything to do with cars, military history, **** a bunch of stuff

Gutling
07-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Passionate about.. I wouldnt say cars, i love them but not willing to devote to them. One day pretty sure its going to be about my wife, but till then probably just in my goals for myself, getting to where I want to be in life.

YoTa_BoX
07-05-2008, 01:43 AM
1st Fishing Is one of my favorite things in life.

2nd would Be driving. There is something about driving that just calms me...i can be me, listen to what i want, not have to deal with ppl...its just nice.

The 3rd thing would be Food. I love trying new things its been a dream of mine to travel the country and taste all the foods i can.

matthewAPM
07-05-2008, 01:50 AM
I would have to say my racing career. Ever since I was little I have wanted to race on a professional level. If im not at the track or helping someone at the shop, im thinking about it. Racing is pretty much my life. Its really hard when you dont have rich parents to help you out but I've been lucky to meet some really nice and smart people to guide me in the right direction and help me along. HOPEFULLY by the end of this year ill have a fulltime Koni Challenge seat in ST (GS if I could). It all comes down to money. Its just a matter of funding and right now im lacking that. Just really need a company thats willing to work with me on this...

PM me if you know anyone ;)

Lucky DAWG
07-05-2008, 04:10 AM
Automotives
Music
Law School
Outdoors Activities
Travelling
College Sports

my first love is drinking and partying though... we've been through a lot together

Reaper
07-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Woman, music, family, of course cars, god.

Couldn't agree more:goodjob:

Red_Phoenix
07-06-2008, 02:09 AM
Cars obviously. Traveling, languages, reptiles and intersting people

Humphrizzle
07-06-2008, 02:12 AM
I cant say cars because I'm only passionate about cars I actually like. If I dont like a car, I will not touch it or work on it.

DeeAOne
07-06-2008, 02:13 AM
cars, bowling, being successful in life, um..., still have a thing for semi trucks too. lol

kfzemx3
07-06-2008, 05:24 AM
graphic design, art, music, cars, girlies

IN THAT ORDER Lol

Deke
07-06-2008, 05:43 AM
Music, driving, family, and friends.

I've been traveling around Europe the whole summer, and right after family and friends, not having a guitar and not being able to drive has been killing me.

quickdodge®
07-06-2008, 08:05 AM
The mid 70s to late 80s found me on the soccer field three days a week. Two days for practice and on Saturday for the games. I was very much into that. I played goalkeeper and amassed a stat that got me an invite to a professional team. I also was to have a chance to play in Great Britain but that plan fell through. My stat? I started in 330 games in outdoor soccer and allowed but seven goals. I started only fifty-three games in indoor and allowed zero balls passed.

After soccer, I turned my sights to surfing. One weekend every month, a friend and I traveled to Sebastian Inlet (Melbourne, FL) to surf. It was (don't know if still is) known as the surfing capital of the East Coast.

SCCA followed in the late 90s to 2000 during my championship runs for those two years.

In 2000, I picked up the "art of" ghosthunting. Did that for 7 years and loved it. Still do. I've had a few articles in newspapers about my group and even was asked to appear on Montell Williams Show for a Halloween episode.

Had to stop ghosthunting for a new "passion." Wouldn't really say it's a passion, but I love driving the semi truck. Started doing this in 2007 and still at it. Not over the road, but still put down close to 500 miles a day.

Now I'm getting into surfing again and going to get into boating. With my new schedule at work, I will also be starting back up with the ghosthunting.

That's it for me. Later, QD.

Kevykev
07-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Taking Care of those who i love (Friends and family), whether it's always being a positive source, supplying guidance or simply having their back. Very passionate about that.