PDA

View Full Version : 1SOL2NV

Me86Rob
07-03-2008, 02:16 AM
He drove up here and bough my 92 GSR today. He was a great buyer. came and looked at the car. brought all his own tools and everything he needed to get it onto the truck. and didnt try to talk me down on the price or bull**** me sayin it was worth less than what i was askin for it. and **** he even turned me onto a badass place to buy parts for my AE86. hes a cool guy and a great buyer. you can way trust him!

1SOL2NV
07-03-2008, 02:29 AM
appreciate the car and motor man .... this guy ae86rob is a cool cat also .. great seller .. everything was as described(best he could knowing nothing bout a honda lol ) but thats beside the point ... cool dude and can trust him as a seller !!!!! reps man ... hope you get the ae86 the way u want it real soon ...you pretty much gave me the car man i can't argue with the price you gave it to me at !!! but i would and will do buisness again :eek: :goodjob:

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AE86Rob again.

ash7
07-03-2008, 08:31 AM
noted

-jonathan

GSRTURBOTEG
07-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Man he is probably the best buyer I have met on IA this cat drove all the way down to Macon from Augusta for a motor mount. That is dedication, of course he dragged his dad down with him but both were really cool. Would definantly do business with him again.

Tech5
07-09-2008, 11:17 PM
noted

ash7
07-10-2008, 12:37 AM
^ hahaha, sorry i stole your line Joshua... i couldn't help it. :D

-jonathan

1SOL2NV
07-10-2008, 05:59 AM
Man he is probably the best buyer I have met on IA this cat drove all the way down to Macon from Augusta for a motor mount. That is dedication, of course he dragged his dad down with him but both were really cool. Would definantly do business with him again. i would have came by myself but the mount was for my car which at the time had no motor ... he dont like me driving the truck that far lol .... appreciate the kind words man !!! ...

Slomaro Z28
07-14-2008, 08:32 PM
I bought a tranny from him and he met halfway, good seller.