PDA

View Full Version : My first rap..........lol........READ!!!!

Marta Mike
07-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Ok so i write a lot, but never wrote a rap. So i decided to write a rap. This was very quick probably 10min or so on this. Just curious what you guys think. Feel free to post up....i know the flames re coming-lol.......Here ya go.

Ima child of God, and a son of a man, ima real ni66a, with a ****in masta plan. Im a young mutha trying to live off luck. Ima broke ass ni66a, striving for the next buck, So **** all tha hatas, I got the burner riding on me, tucked under the seat ready to send you to granny . Some ni66as might doubt, not knowing a ni66a real. I guess we"ll see, when sh!t gets trill. Bc im ready for the fight and im ready for the war, c0ck it one time and i open up the door. Open the door to the safe, cuz im bout to rob you blind, open your ****ing mouth and u gonna see whats on my mind.

I done told you once and ive told you before, ni66as dont know marta, they think hes a whore. But i aint a pu55y i dont sit back and get ****ed, I f@cks the pu55y and then i take the buck! Holla at the ni66a buck bc we know 5.0's a lame, that ni66a got tha vitamin water gettin to his brain. But back to the story cuz this sh!t bout me, i dont give a f@ck what you think, only i know me

I aint a hypocrite, and certainly aint no b!tch. Sit back, watch yo tone, b!tch suck my ****! Didnt see that cummin did you, You takes the shots. You be nice, and ill show you what i got. I got money in my left, everything else in my right, I flip this sh!t a day at a time and call it a night. Some call it a bird, i call it a bee, niggaz after the goods they come see me! I aint a thug, I aint G, but ima make sure these mutha ****as know me. Polo on monday button up friday, leave yo b!tch at the club and you know she coming my way.

I dont flip bricks, but i do flip blocks, turbo on that b!tch, the sh!t dont stop. Hataz hatin cuz im reppin da north side, but its all good cuz a ni66a still gon ride. Ride this b!tch out like a caddy on flat tires. Busit baby on my side, call me plies. I dont rock white tees, but i pop white collas, f@ck being a thug, im doin it for the dollas. I do it for my fam, i do it for the A, I do it fo myself so watch what you say. Cuz ill leave you shiny like mr clean, ill leave you lost, like mr bean. Ross is the boss, and T.i. is the king, i guess that leaves somewhere in between............. nah mean?

_Christian_
07-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Off topic: Saw you driving on alpharetta hwy last week. I'm friends with dubssti and sicstang. I like the fox:goodjob:

Catnip
07-03-2008, 02:02 AM
off topic: CJ is gay.

_Christian_
07-03-2008, 02:11 AM
lol

81911SC
07-03-2008, 02:13 AM
If you say n1gger, can I?

Marta Mike
07-03-2008, 02:14 AM
If you say n1gger, can I?
If that makes you feel better, knock yourself out-lol. But i never said n1gger LOL

BABY J
07-03-2008, 02:27 AM
If that makes you feel better, knock yourself out-lol. But i never said n1gger LOL

You never said what??

Marta Mike
07-03-2008, 02:28 AM
You never said what??
the N word as white people would say :lmfao:

willum14pb
07-03-2008, 05:02 AM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/DavesZ33/facepalmcolagert0.jpg

RandomGuy
07-03-2008, 05:03 AM
how stereotypical

BABY J
07-03-2008, 05:17 AM
the N word as white people would say :lmfao:

I am not sure what word you are referring to. Is it THIS one below (as quoted by some1 in this thread)?

^^ Is THAT the word that you don't say?

00CelicaGT
07-03-2008, 10:37 PM
rap is not for u my friend. stick wit poetry or wat ever u were writing brfore.

Imadaman
07-05-2008, 12:23 AM
sounded pretty decent,i mean from the newer rap I've heard,it don't take much to make it.ha

Psycho
07-05-2008, 02:28 AM
The 5 greatest rappers of all time:
Dylon
Dylon
Dylon
Dylon
and Dylon
I spit hot fire.

Lucky DAWG
07-05-2008, 03:57 AM
Ok so i write a lot, but never wrote a rap. So i decided to write a rap. This was very quick probably 10min or so on this. Just curious what you guys think. Feel free to post up....i know the flames re coming-lol.......Here ya go.

Ima child of God, and a son of a man, ima real ni66a, with a ****in masta plan. Im a young mutha trying to live off luck. Ima broke ass ni66a, striving for the next buck, So **** all tha hatas, I got the burner riding on me, tucked under the seat ready to send you to granny . Some ni66as might doubt, not knowing a ni66a real. I guess we"ll see, when sh!t gets trill. Bc im ready for the fight and im ready for the war, c0ck it one time and i open up the door. Open the door to the safe, cuz im bout to rob you blind, open your ****ing mouth and u gonna see whats on my mind.

I done told you once and ive told you before, ni66as dont know marta, they think hes a whore. But i aint a pu55y i dont sit back and get ****ed, I f@cks the pu55y and then i take the buck! Holla at the ni66a buck bc we know 5.0's a lame, that ni66a got tha vitamin water gettin to his brain. But back to the story cuz this sh!t bout me, i dont give a f@ck what you think, only i know me

I aint a hypocrite, and certainly aint no b!tch. Sit back, watch yo tone, b!tch suck my ****! Didnt see that cummin did you, You takes the shots. You be nice, and ill show you what i got. I got money in my left, everything else in my right, I flip this sh!t a day at a time and call it a night. Some call it a bird, i call it a bee, niggaz after the goods they come see me! I aint a thug, I aint G, but ima make sure these mutha ****as know me. Polo on monday button up friday, leave yo b!tch at the club and you know she coming my way.

I dont flip bricks, but i do flip blocks, turbo on that b!tch, the sh!t dont stop. Hataz hatin cuz im reppin da north side, but its all good cuz a ni66a still gon ride. Ride this b!tch out like a caddy on flat tires. Busit baby on my side, call me plies. I dont rock white tees, but i pop white collas, f@ck being a thug, im doin it for the dollas. I do it for my fam, i do it for the A, I do it fo myself so watch what you say. Cuz ill leave you shiny like mr clean, ill leave you lost, like mr bean. Ross is the boss, and T.i. is the king, i guess that leaves somewhere in between............. nah mean?

For pretty much all of it, and especially the part bolded....

... You are a huge tool for posting a rap on Import Atlanta.
Especially one that rambles about getting money, rocking white tees, and getting your **** sucked.

http://www.keenzo.com/pimg/image/Products/500/kzimg1060903_1_4122.jpg

First bottles on me :cheers:

Drink up!

yogi08
07-05-2008, 04:05 AM
cant believe someone posted a rap... it would be differnt if you acually recorded it, but me pretending i was a rapper for a minute to see how it sounded... made me look dumb. hahahaha

half the **** you posted was so off the wall and weird and stupid, im not sure what to think of this anymore.

BABY J
07-05-2008, 12:06 PM
every1 knows that the REAL IA rappers are here:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131556&page=1&highlight=freestyle

MistaCee
07-05-2008, 07:36 PM
The 5 greatest rappers of all time:
Dylon
Dylon
Dylon
Dylon
and Dylon
I spit hot fire.

Lirl!

You don't want some of diss hot fire?

n00bsrus
07-06-2008, 01:57 PM
gotta love the word TRILL. where the fsck did that sh!t come from anyways!??!!? you're better than soulja boy, congratulations:D

MongolPup
07-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Lirl!

You don't want some of diss hot fire?

YOU'RE TOO CLOSE MON!