PDA

View Full Version : Misc Keep a lookout please.

GIXXERDK
07-03-2008, 12:06 AM
As I was entering my friends Apartment complex off of satillete rd, Century Park. The car in front of me stopped and reversed into my car. We got out of the car and he tried to talk me out of calling the cops(I dialed 911 immediatly). As I was looking for a pen to write down his tag, he took off. I tried to chase him but I'm new to the complex. After I tried to chase him I ended up back at the entrance and decided to block the exit. I went to the leasing office and told them what had happened. Maintenance guy came down and he said he saw the car leave. :no: With furthur disscusion, the guy says he see's the car on a almost daily basis, so its safe to conclude that he lives there.

Damage is minimal its just the fact that he ran that pissed me off.

Description of the vehicle: Lowered Chevy S10- Green, the rear has been debadged, chrome rims. A tall skinny hispanic indiviual was driving. The first few letters of the licence plate is AQY 0 or AYQ 0, I'm pretty sure its the first.

The cop said its useless with the first few digits of a licence plate, and not worth the trouble for something minimal.

If anyone see's this vehicle fitting the description please call the cops. Then my cell, 404 547 55sixzero
Case # 08-067313

If anyone can assist me in anyway please let me know.

Thanks

HyPer50
07-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Why not just return to the complex since he lives there? I'm sure he's not going to sneak into his own complex for long.

GIXXERDK
07-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Why not just return to the complex since he lives there? I'm sure he's not going to sneak into his own complex for long.

I have friends and the maintenence guy looking already. It doesnt hurt to inform the IA community.

Ran
07-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Wow, that sucks. Best of luck man.

Deke
07-03-2008, 10:22 AM
The cop said its useless with the first few digits of a licence plate, and not worth the trouble for something minimal.

It seems rather retarded to me that this is the case. You'd think they'd easily be able to cross reference the vehicle description with partial license plates. Someone is welcome to school me if there is indeed a logical explanation as to why they can't. I'm quite curious.

And good luck finding him, It seems like it should only be a matter of time.

GIXXERDK
07-03-2008, 03:00 PM
It seems rather retarded to me that this is the case. You'd think they'd easily be able to cross reference the vehicle description with partial license plates. Someone is welcome to school me if there is indeed a logical explanation as to why they can't. I'm quite curious.

There was a discussion about that here,

http://blokessportbike.com/showthread.php?t=32037

GIXXERDK
07-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Some good news. Maintenance guy called me and told me he got the full tag number. I called the cops and they say they cant do anything about it until the officer that filed the report is on duty.

ATL_EG
07-07-2008, 10:11 AM

because that would include ACTUAL work, thats a big no-no for the boys in blue

The12lber
07-07-2008, 11:08 AM
because that would include ACTUAL work, thats a big no-no for the boys in blue
They'll go out of their way to be assholes, but that's about it.

AirMax95
07-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Awesome!!!! Get his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!