PDA

View Full Version : WTB CIVIC EX STOCK EXHAUST

blackshine007
07-02-2008, 06:06 PM
I have a '97 EX that had the catalytic converter stolen. They cut the flanges on it and kept going. I need the down pipe, cat and if at all possible the mid pipe to muffler if ya'll have it. Let's work out a price. And if you have it, I also need an exhaust manifold as well. Thanks in advance.

Also, I need a non VTEC automatic ECU that I'm willing to trade for a VTEC computer. It has to be for an automatic.

I'll make a part out thread on the old motor pretty soon if anyone wants future dibs on it but the head is in excellent shape.

Once again, thanks in advance.

khaxnguyen
07-02-2008, 07:51 PM
EM1 axle back, 25 bucks

southside
07-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Si axleback 30bucks.Come get it and Ill meet you at publix on 85

blackshine007
07-05-2008, 12:19 AM
^^I only need the pipe coming off the manifold to the cat and the pipe coming from the cat going to the muffler. The muffler and the its flange is fine. I'll shoot you a pm.Thanks again.

khaxnguyen
07-05-2008, 11:01 AM
^^I only need the pipe coming off the manifold to the cat and the pipe coming from the cat going to the muffler. The muffler and the its flange is fine. I'll shoot you a pm.Thanks again.

so you need the entire b pipe? o0o0oh i see

blackshine007
07-05-2008, 11:57 AM
so you need the entire b pipe? o0o0oh i see
Damn thieves. They stole the car's converter when it sat up on buford hwy. It only sat for one night before I was ever able to get ahold of it. I crunk the car up and heard the noise, but I thought it was from the incredibly large hole in the side of the block. It runs fine and all now, but I don't like driving the car with basicly an open header.

junior_tm
07-05-2008, 01:06 PM
i got the pipe you need shoot me an offer