PDA

View Full Version : Misc How do people of any color fit into the bible?

4dmin
08-24-2005, 07:23 AM
How do people of any color fit into the bible? So you have Adam & Eve... how did they create all of the races w/ just 2 people... Then you take Noah, well him and his family hold up in this boat w/ 2 of every animal minus unicorns, dragons, & dinosaurs... so alittle bit of incest later and we have all of the races again? com'on whats your take? :goodjob:

Hulud
08-24-2005, 07:29 AM
jesus was not WHITE
he was ARAB

4dmin
08-24-2005, 09:13 AM
jesus was not WHITE
he was ARAB

:rant: bitch i said "any color" that would include: white, black, brown, green, etc... and i didn't know Arab was a color :D :lmfao:

Pher
08-24-2005, 09:26 AM
Speaking of Adam and Eve and color reminded me of a joke I recently heard on a movie.
"How do you know Adam and Eve weren't black... Have you ever tried takin a rib from a black man!?!" ;)

On a serious note, I believe that its adaptation. Black, white & yellow all adapted to their environments. I know what Im saying is not an epiphany but hang with me. This rolls into my feelings about belief too. Adaptation plays a large roll in more then just looks. I believe, for the most part, all religions are the same, they just adapted to their environments. As a Christian, saying this is extremely taboo but with all the traveling that I've done and seen all of these religions first hand it is what I have come to believe as fact.

Jaimecbr900
08-24-2005, 12:44 PM
jesus was not WHITE
he was ARAB

I thought you said you didn't believe in him??? :thinking:

Allstar3.8T
08-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Wow, you want a simple answer to a DEEP question....
There isnt enough band width here to fully explain that.
In numerous passages people of color are mentioned, along w/ dinosaurs(old testament) and other things people question.(with just cause)
In the end, the prob isnt what you cant find, its accepting whats Biblical common knowledge.
It never starts w/ the obvious like salvation, homosexuality being wrong " an abomination" , repentance, resurrection, etc etc It always starts w/ "did Adam have a belly button" or some left field something! :P

ISAtlanta300
08-24-2005, 02:04 PM
According to the scriptures, different "races" were created when people tried to build the tower of Babel. It is said that God "twisted" their tongues so that they could not understand each other; so different "languages" were created. The "builders" then dispersed throughout the world, and ... voila.. different races for different environments....

And in case u were trying to incite some kind of "paradox", it would be a good question for you "theologists" too.. like, did they have black monkeys, chinese monkeys, latin monkeys etc from which men were SAID to be derived from?? You can ask the same question there: Where did we get the different races from?

:)

4dmin
08-24-2005, 02:45 PM
According to the scriptures, different "races" were created when people tried to build the tower of Babel. It is said that God "twisted" their tongues so that they could not understand each other; so different "languages" were created. The "builders" then dispersed throughout the world, and ... voila.. different races for different environments....

And in case u were trying to incite some kind of "paradox", it would be a good question for you "theologists" too.. like, did they have black monkeys, chinese monkeys, latin monkeys etc from which men were SAID to be derived from?? You can ask the same question there: Where did we get the different races from?

:)

and what time period woud the "Tower of Bablel" story be taking place??? i don't have much of an answer for the question other than anything living will find a way to evolve given the chance to.

AtifSajid
08-25-2005, 09:41 AM
jesus was Arab...but the colors are from the territory you lived in and how much sun hit you over the years that overtime became a part of your DNA?

4dmin
08-25-2005, 10:06 AM
jesus was Arab...but the colors are from the territory you lived in and how much sun hit you over the years that overtime became a part of your DNA?

thats kinda a scientific answer... ;)

ahmonrah
09-05-2005, 12:57 AM
jesus was not WHITE
he was ARABwas he ?? are you sure ? just looking at the region alone is enough to convince the world that he wasnt white. but arab ?? that's a big can of worms to open sir.

Hulud
09-05-2005, 12:40 PM
was he ?? are you sure ? just looking at the region alone is enough to convince the world that he wasnt white. but arab ?? that's a big can of worms to open sir.
if he existed he was in jerusalem and i believe that was the middle east which sorry maybe not arab but he was middle eastern. it just annoys me how all pictures in the churches are of a white guy when we all know damn well he would not have been white over in the middle east.

its the white man making a 'perfect' world

LordMDP
09-05-2005, 10:14 PM
if he existed he was in jerusalem and i believe that was the middle east which sorry maybe not arab but he was middle eastern. it just annoys me how all pictures in the churches are of a white guy when we all know damn well he would not have been white over in the middle east.

its the white man making a 'perfect' world
+1 yeah-when people think of Jesus they think he had light brown hair blue eyes ect. ect. well he was Arab so he was brown, had long black hair and brown eyes

look at what part of the world he came from -duh-

LordMDP
09-05-2005, 10:22 PM
well-to anwser the question

We (as in the people) were suppose to "fill the earth" which we were disobeying so he confused the launguages which intern scattered everyone into smaller groups which "filled the earth" and like above posts-overtime you get the different races(skin color, shape, DNa differences ect.)

Hulud
09-21-2005, 09:12 AM
I thought you said you didn't believe in him??? :thinking:
i never said he didnt exist, i just dont believe he was the son of any god
becasue i dont believe in god

Jaimecbr900
09-21-2005, 12:59 PM
i never said he didnt exist, i just dont believe he was the son of any god
becasue i dont believe in god

Who was he then, if not the Son of God?

RandomGuy
09-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Hrm... i have a friend who tells me Jesus was black. He is dead serious too. He has a bunch of sites and evidence, and historical crap... I am going to google it and post it up.

And back to the subject, what about genetic mutation or some type of evolution in only thousands of years? That still wouldnt explain why black people have an extra tendon i believe in their legs... and other parts are longer than regular humans... lol ;)

Jaimecbr900
09-21-2005, 03:58 PM
I think that the notion of Jesus being a certain color comes from the logical assumption that there is a certain color associated with that region of the world. Therefore, it stands to assume that if Jesus wasn't from the Northern part of the world which is most Anglo's originated from, he couldn't be lily white.

I don't care either way, but it could be logical.

ahmonrah
09-22-2005, 09:48 PM

its the white man making a 'perfect' world i feel you on that one.

ahmonrah
09-22-2005, 10:14 PM
now the notion of jesus being a black man....ok ....dark skinned african is something i'd believe . just looking at the location and the "facts" that science have some up with to coincide with this claim.

it is said that the continent of africa (including middle east) had the highest altitude all all continents. being that it was closer to the suns rays than any other continent those that inhabited this land would have a darker melanin count than any where else.

science says that the first people on the planet originated in africa.

it is also said that the oldest species of any creature on the planet can be determined by the amount of variations noted within the species. taking a trip through africa(where most people have no direct contact with outside influences ) you'll find some of the wierdest things. a really dark skinned person with blue eyes,green or anything other than the standard dark brown, african people in general have every shade of hue imaginable, from burnt black, to "damn you sure they arent white ?" in my family alone i've seen many of these variations. i have aunts that have parents darker than me but are damn near see through, but have no anglo features. they have broad noses and all that you will see on black people but they are really pale. but not albino.

anyway.....science says the first people on earth were in africa. the bible says that adam and eve were made in the garden of eden. the very first people on earth.

it is also a known fact that africa was not as desolate as most areas (sahara) are today. it was a lush and tropical area. the area called the middle east was included in the continent of africa til recently(in our history when oil was discovered there)

all i'm saying is this.... i believe the original people were black/dark skinned, created on the african continent (mid-east included), and prior to wide spread global exploration and interacial sex (didnt know a better way to put it.) that continent was all dark skinned people. to me the likelyhood that jesus looked like me or kevy-kev more than 200 years ago is a greater likelyhood than that of micheal landon(european) or my kool indian(india) peeps.