PDA

View Full Version : this guy in my store right now..

accented
03-19-2005, 09:58 AM
i wish i could punch this fucker in the face...

he made a bill payment yesterday and is pissed cause they wont un-suspend the account... and he is bitching about getting his money back.. but unfortunatly we cannot void the transaction the day after the payment has been made. he said he was going to call the police.. and i wish he would have, cause then i could have him removed from the business..

i explained all this to him and he still asks me why.

i said to him, "I cant explain it any better than that"

and boy oh boy that pissed him off to raising his voice. i was going to call my boss and ask if there was anything we could do until he started pouting like a little girl.

the funniest thing is, he keeps ranting about how his phone is a business phone.. i guess its not a very successful or even important business for him to allow his phone to be shut off.

Leisa
03-19-2005, 09:59 AM
what a pussy!

The Yousef
03-19-2005, 10:00 AM
i hate people...

Julio
03-19-2005, 10:01 AM
bbyou work at metro pcs....? sorry but 80% of there customers are ghetto ass broke people...

in the famous word of paris hilton
"everyone whos ghetto got one"

accented
03-19-2005, 10:01 AM
i love saying that to ppl though..

when i explain something as clearly as i can try to.

they ask why

I cant explain it any better than that

actually i moved to another location, so now im back to tmobile only.
were one of the few stores that can take tmobile payments besides corporately owned stores. but there are so many stipulations to us taking a payment and them going through on a customers account, i usually turn ppl away for them.

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2005, 10:07 AM
bbyou work at metro pcs....? sorry but 80% of there customers are ghetto ass broke people...

I guess I'm one of the 20%. I don't have too much money, but I'm sure not ghetto. Later, QD.

accented
03-19-2005, 10:07 AM
fucker is still here on the phone with customer service.. i just wanna beat him until he doesnt breath anymore, do everyone a favor.

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2005, 10:08 AM
so now im back to tmobile only.

Not for long. T-Mobile has purchased phone rights from MetroPCS. There are changes coming real soon. Later, QD.

accented
03-19-2005, 10:11 AM
not for long indeed... i sent in a resume to interland!

god that guy finally left.. im glad ia is here for me to vent on! i prolly would have yelled at that guy or worse.....

HiPSI
03-19-2005, 10:45 AM
shit man, i've been getting that kind of crap non stop since i started working my tech job. people get pissed off when they bring you a beat up, liquid damaged phone and you tell them what they expected to hear instead of some false "yeah we'll replace your phone for you, you dumbass".

accented
03-19-2005, 10:47 AM
hahaha thats one reason why i loved metropcs, maybe the only reason... anyway.. metro phones have a sticker behind the battery that changes colors if you get the phone wet.

HiPSI
03-19-2005, 10:50 AM
hahaha thats one reason why i loved metropcs, maybe the only reason... anyway.. metro phones have a sticker behind the battery that changes colors if you get the phone wet.

almost all phones have the litmus paper both on the battery and on the back of the phone. sometimes that doesn't change or is scraped off by the customer though, but i've had a few that have been just full of corrosion and crap and the customer got mad at me for stating the obvious, even in a nice way.

accented
03-19-2005, 11:01 AM
hahah yeah i remember one time i had a customer come in and it took a little bit to get the back plate off to get at the battery, it was just one gooey, sticky mess..

HiPSI
03-19-2005, 11:42 AM
hahah yeah i remember one time i had a customer come in and it took a little bit to get the back plate off to get at the battery, it was just one gooey, sticky mess..

i had one like that the other day... the phone was clearly dropped into a cup/glass of coke and submerged all the way. they tried to clean off the outside, but it took every bit of force i had to remove the back cover and when i finally got it off it had dried up coke syrup under the cover and all under the battery. the customer got mad because we wouldn't warranty the damn phone ;).

RISKYB
03-19-2005, 11:45 AM
phones are made for taliking, not swimming, lol

T-Mo Goodie
03-20-2005, 11:52 AM

in the famous word of paris hilton
"everyone whos ghetto got one"

I guess I am a part of the 20% too. I am from the ghetto and I am far from broke. I have been with every cell company that you can think of and had some of the hottest phones that were out. I use to travel alot in and out of town doing choreography with different groups (who are now doing it big). My cell phone bill use to average between $250-500 a month. I am with Metro because its UNLIMITED minutes and unlimited long distance. I don't go anywhere out of the states anymore (if I do, theres boost mobile), so high phone bills would be dumb to pay to me when I do the same amount of talking and pay no more than $57 a month. LOL

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2005, 11:55 AM
$57/month? You must have all the features. I pay $42/month. I just have insurance and voice mail. Later, QD.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-20-2005, 12:21 PM
i had metro pcs for a little while...the bill was great because it was the exact same every month, but the service sucked!!! my phone wouldn't work in buckhead, where i was working a 2nd job, it wouldn't work at my regular job, it wouldn't work at my house...it just made no sense for me to keep a phone that didn't even work half the time. so i got the bright idea to get a nextel. yeah, the service is fine if it would stop dropping just about every phone call!

i hate cell phones...all of them! i've been with just about every company around here & they all suck ass!

Leisa
03-20-2005, 01:40 PM
we have T-Mobile now.. I havent had any problems with them at all.... the only complaint I have is about their new website.. it sucks

T-Mo Goodie
03-20-2005, 05:59 PM
$57/month? You must have all the features. I pay $42/month. I just have insurance and voice mail. Later, QD.

LOL yeah I have everything on mines. text messaging, picture messaging, voice mail, insurance, free long distance, etc. They are the ONLY company that I haven't had any problems with......yet.:D

Julio
03-20-2005, 06:07 PM
relax, T-MO

I still think Metro PCS sucks. My 80 % was just a number wich could be higher or lower , I have no idea. I go by what Ive seen.
Im in retail and work in the Ghetto and "most" of the customer are ghetto ass broke people. So thats where my 80 % came from.

*EDIT, Most of them have metro pcs.

FrnkPwrs
03-20-2005, 06:35 PM
Ive been with EVERY cell carrier and Ive got a Metro now. I had Metro and TMobile at the same time because I kept going over on my TMobile. One month I went over on my TMobile minutes my first week and bought a Metro because I knew it would be cheaper to buy a $200 phone instead of paying $.40/min. But the service sucked BAD, so I just sucked it up and paid.

I talk on the phone nonstop, all day everyday because of my job. I had the Nextel free incoming plans, but so many people would call I would miss calls from CALL Waiting and end up calling everyone back. Now Im back with Metro because Im not traveling as muhc anymore, and it is relaxing knowing I have one set price every month for my bill