PDA

View Full Version : So I was at work this morning..

Reaper
07-02-2008, 11:38 AM
And its the same old routine...I work at the gym I train people at and in the mornings, just for a little extra cash I clean the place up, sell memberships, aka I don't do much...

Well...I go in, I have the same routine everyday...I finish everything...I get on IA for like 5 seconds just to check the events section...then clean some more...

The owner walks in and asks me if I put all the weights up and they where all over the place...I said of course like I always do, because I did...it was all organized when I first did it..there weren't many people in the gym..so idk what happened...

THEN my manager calls, and I was irritated cuz the owner thinks I was lying to him...so now she thinks somethings wrong, and comes in an hour early and told me to head home because I needed to "rest" and we'll "talk tomorrow"....

I have this feeling that he called her and told her to come in and make me go home...they tend to fire people on a whym for the littlest things...granted If they were gonna fire me they would have...its just a little nerve racking just in a sense that if they were to 'let me go' then i'd have to train clients else where...

f*ck

ShooterMcGavin
07-02-2008, 11:38 AM
gl?

Killer
07-02-2008, 11:40 AM
gl?

werd...

Reaper
07-02-2008, 11:40 AM
gl?

thanks...i guess its just irritating b/c I mean whats 1 more hour of doing nothing? I'm half tempted to go in there this afternoon and talk to her and see whats up

Killer
07-02-2008, 11:42 AM
how long have you been there?

Reaper
07-02-2008, 11:43 AM
how long have you been there?

2 weeks...

I was training at a different gym before...but I worked out at this one and was offered both positions..so I took it..now this:thinking:

Killer
07-02-2008, 12:45 PM
2 weeks...

I was training at a different gym before...but I worked out at this one and was offered both positions..so I took it..now this:thinking:

well you do barely have your foot in the door... i wouldn't be checkin ia in the first two weeks...

willum14pb
07-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Be your own boss. Or work somewhere where your boss isn't a douchebag.

Gutling
07-02-2008, 12:50 PM
hit her with a dumbell, then in the power vacum name yourself leader of this gym

MistaCee
07-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Roid rage on that biatch.

blackboi50
07-02-2008, 01:16 PM
yea man i would find another gym!!!!! asap!!! they being pansies!!!!!:D.....1

Reaper
07-02-2008, 04:08 PM
well you do barely have your foot in the door... i wouldn't be checkin ia in the first two weeks...

well my manager who's been there for quite some time said "you can check email, myspace, or whatever else, just don't sit on it all day", and I was on it for no joke 30 seconds..

The owner also told me last week that he doesn't care what I do as long as I get my work done asap..which it was.

Be your own boss. Or work somewhere where your boss isn't a douchebag.

I'm moving to Chattanooga in a few months but I'm working here to make sure I'm 100% out of debt before I move. So I've gotta stick it out. When I move up there, I will be my own boss:cheers:

Roid rage on that biatch.

gotta be on roids to do that:taun:

JITB
07-02-2008, 04:28 PM
QUIT Before they fire u...lol

that sounds like the same scenario before i got fired from my last job...good luck!

Kevykev
07-02-2008, 05:23 PM
lol at a simple "gl?"

Man I would really be irritated at management handling issues so poorly.

koukis14
07-02-2008, 08:05 PM
hit her with a dumbell, then in the power vacum name yourself leader of this gym

I SECOND THAT!!!:goodjob:

Lucky DAWG
07-02-2008, 08:16 PM
What gym you work at?