PDA

View Full Version : TINT JOB??

1moreaccord
07-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Wut up?
I gotta ok tint job on my accord right now.. No bubbles or scratches and its a darker purple..

ONLY problem is somethin is wrong on the back window.. I can't see through it at all really its blurry and fuzzy

U guys know anyone that can at the very least can remove the back window tint?? I wanna know how much it should cost is 120$ good price?? someone quoted me that once..

names and number plz I know how tempermental the back defroster cloils are and I need someone who knows how to not screw it up!!!!

stillaneon
07-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Call 678 565 3440. you could do it yourself with a razor blade a steamer (steam iron) and ammonia but it is a p[ain in the ass. Talk to a guy name Rob if you call that number and tell him Donnie told you to call him. He should Quote you a decent price...

OTG Signs
07-03-2008, 07:29 PM
120 isn't that bad to remove the old and put on lifetime tint.

csmiths
07-04-2008, 12:00 AM
i removed all my tint, i used a hand steamer that i bought from walmart, you can get them at homedepot as well, used for removing wallpaper. i started in on corner and pulled really slow and had steam on it the tint as i was removing, and it go almost all of the glue off with it. Now there were a few spots that i had to use goof off to get the glue off. took a long ass time, but was better then paying someone. my back window was in the sun for a couple hours and was hot as hell, and i didnt even have to use steam, it came right off. but it wasnt old at all, only 2 yrs old. but that is just my little tidbit.