PDA

View Full Version : Thacker vs Collins - Video

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-01-2008, 11:40 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0ErrEo4G7Q

The video starts right before my car hits second gear. For some reason you can hear collins car in the video but not mine.... but you can best believe I was rowing the gears like crazy. Collins may have heard it from behind I don't know.
The only time you hear my car is when I back out of the gas and you hear it backfire right before the finish line, and then you hear it some as it goes past. Weird because my car is louder than collins I thought. :thinking:

We have an angle from the starting line and another finish line angle that got the end of the race better.

Dirty Mech or collins can post them up later if they wish.

Good run.

Here is some pictures from the video at the end, just so you can see the win margin.

It was I guess 1.5 - 2 cars... I can't really tell.

First picture you see my cars taillights.

Second picture you see my cars tailights leaving the frame, and collins headlights in the frame.

Third picture you see my car just having left the frame, and collins now in view.

First Picture
http://i31.tinypic.com/29yh0k8.jpg

Second Picture

http://i31.tinypic.com/dxivxs.jpg

Third Picture

http://i26.tinypic.com/14vmnw5.jpg

Hopefully the other camera angles show it better.

antiv6
07-01-2008, 11:46 PM
looks like a good race, howd collins do launching with those tires?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-01-2008, 11:51 PM
looks like a good race, howd collins do launching with those tires?
He seemed to do alright. Better than I expected. When I came out of first gear he was right on my rear bumper.

Incontt
07-01-2008, 11:52 PM
vid sucked but nice win!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-01-2008, 11:54 PM
vid sucked but nice win!

Yea, my GF was intent on getting the exact finish line which is why she turned the camera. I told her I didn't want any discrepancies on who won like I always have to deal with.

The video collins friend took looked REAL good and I heard there was a launch video also.

americanctm
07-02-2008, 12:31 AM
Finally happened. Good run.

collins
07-02-2008, 10:09 AM
i'll post it tonight when i get off work. got to go meet the pops for lunch then get to work.

IndianStig
07-02-2008, 10:46 AM
LOL, good race. I <3 killsforum drama.

DieselNuts
07-02-2008, 10:47 AM
that really was a shiity video...

Tech5
07-02-2008, 01:42 PM
VID SUKED but glad this went down...I am Tired of all the BS on IA about calling outs an shltt...

Init2winit
07-02-2008, 01:48 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0ErrEo4G7Q

The video starts right before my car hits second gear. For some reason you can hear collins car in the video but not mine.... but you can best believe I was rowing the gears like crazy. Collins may have heard it from behind I don't know.
The only time you hear my car is when I back out of the gas and you hear it backfire right before the finish line, and then you hear it some as it goes past. Weird because my car is louder than collins I thought. :thinking:

We have an angle from the starting line and another finish line angle that got the end of the race better.

Dirty Mech or collins can post them up later if they wish.

Good run.

Hopefully the other camera angles show it better.Wanna do something with a bone stock cobra on Sumitumos?

Tech5
07-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Why you bring this shltt up now its going to be 5 threads about this shltt an takes for someone to be threaten to be BANNDED before someone will even meet up an race!
Wanna do something with a bone stock cobra on Sumitumos?

collins
07-02-2008, 01:57 PM
here's my video. the camera doesnt really wanna focus too well tho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAaaM_YCsQQ

Nitro
07-02-2008, 01:59 PM
that really was a shiity video...

troof.

DieselNuts
07-02-2008, 02:03 PM

EVEN THOUGH ITS BLURRY, THAT VIDEO IS 100% BETTER THAN THE LAST. PRETTY CLOSE RACE. I STILL WANT TO SEE THE 40-140 ROLL...

Tech5
07-02-2008, 02:04 PM
yup yup yup
EVEN THOUGH ITS BLURRY, THAT VIDEO IS 100% BETTER THAN THE LAST. PRETTY CLOSE RACE. I STILL WANT TO SEE THE 40-140 ROLL...

1SLWPOS
07-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Nice Race you guys breaking in my motor now ;) Hope to see you guys soon.

Init2winit
07-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Nice Race you guys breaking in my motor now ;) Hope to see you guys soon.Breaking it in?

1SLWPOS
07-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Yeah my motor has was getting rebuilt just needs a few miles before I get tuned.

Init2winit
07-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Yeah my motor has was getting rebuilt just needs a few miles before I get tuned.Breaking in and engine is a myth. Matter of fact, engines are typically "broke in" during the first heat cycle. Crank the engine, run it through a heat cycle, change the oil, and you're done. Time to race.;)

Evolunchbox
07-02-2008, 02:26 PM

+!

redrumracer
07-02-2008, 02:29 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: @ the random "WHAT THE FUK" @ the end of the vid :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 04:28 PM
God damn I am one gear rowing crazy shifting amazing driving mother ******.

Period.

:)

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 04:29 PM
and LOL @ Dirty Mechs "WHAT THE ****" at the end of that video. Dude I haven't laughed that hard, EVER.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 04:31 PM
And collins, if you watch the video again I am not shifting much sooner than you. Since I launched and got in the gas harder than you, I was through the rpms faster which would explain me shifting about .5 seconds ahead of you. Watch the headlights in the video and listen.

DirtyMechanic
07-02-2008, 05:35 PM
and LOL @ Dirty Mechs "WHAT THE ****" at the end of that video. Dude I haven't laughed that hard, EVER.THAT WASNT ME SAYING "WHAT THE FCUK!" it was someone across the road...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 05:37 PM
THAT WASNT ME SAYING "WHAT THE FCUK!" it was someone across the road...
Sorry dude, as loud as it was I figured it had to have been you.

Wonder what he was screaming about? :thinking:

DirtyMechanic
07-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Breaking in and engine is a myth. Matter of fact, engines are typically "broke in" during the first heat cycle. Crank the engine, run it through a heat cycle, change the oil, and you're done. Time to race.;)depending on how hard your piston rings are... if you got chromoly rings it could take up to 1000 miles to get compression all the way up.

DirtyMechanic
07-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Sorry dude, as loud as it was I figured it had to have been you.

Wonder what he was screaming about? :thinking:if i was yelling it would have been alot louder... you can hear me just talking in the very begining.. so yeah.... the yelling was softer but much farther away..

there is no need to add that in there

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 05:44 PM
if i was yelling it would have been alot louder... you can hear me just talking in the very begining.. so yeah.... the yelling was softer but much farther away..

there is no need to add that in there

No I just don't know why he was screaming.... :thinking: I don't even know who those guys were.

DirtyMechanic
07-02-2008, 06:05 PM
No I just don't know why he was screaming.... :thinking: I don't even know who those guys were. he probably said that because we all expected collins to pull you back but didnt realize it wasnt a full 1/4 only like 900ft like you said by google. but whatever it was just a race where who can launch better.. and you deff have more time on DRs than collins...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 06:23 PM
he probably said that because we all expected collins to pull you back but didnt realize it wasnt a full 1/4 only like 900ft like you said by google. but whatever it was just a race where who can launch better.. and you deff have more time on DRs than collins...

Wow..... you think collins would have pulled me in the last 15 or so mph?

We were doing almost 100 when we let off. He wasn't going to make up the car lenghts... he wasn't even gaining on me at all.

i know i'm not john force or anything, but i know how to drive my car. there is no reason i shouldnt have been running you down after the launch.

DirtyMechanic
07-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Wow..... you think collins would have pulled me in the last 15 or so mph?

We were doing almost 100 when we let off. He wasn't going to make up the car lenghts... he wasn't even gaining on me at all.not after seeing it but before you guys raced.. i had a feeling you would take him off the line but then he would reel you back in. but it wasnt the full 1/4. like it i said i thought thats what would have happened... apparently not.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 06:53 PM
not after seeing it but before you guys raced.. i had a feeling you would take him off the line but then he would reel you back in. but it wasnt the full 1/4. like it i said i thought thats what would have happened... apparently not.

That's what happens when people put too much faith in dyno numbers.

PhantomGoat
07-02-2008, 08:02 PM
+100000000000000000000000 on the roll race!!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 08:09 PM
+100000000000000000000000 on the roll race!!

LOL.

PhantomGoat
07-02-2008, 08:30 PM
How about them rear tires ya got? What size are they? Looks goo in the pics!!

LOL at roll race?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 08:34 PM
How about them rear tires ya got? What size are they? Looks goo in the pics!!

LOL at roll race?

I went with the 26 x10.5.

They fit nice, and hook amazing when I air up the drag bags.

Init2winit
07-02-2008, 08:44 PM
depending on how hard your piston rings are... if you got chromoly rings it could take up to 1000 miles to get compression all the way up.There is no such thing as "chrome moly" rings. If you are talking about moly coated rings, they are seated before the engine is ever fired up. A few revolutions on the engine stand and they are there.

Init2winit
07-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Wanna do something with a bone stock cobra on Sumitumos?Thacker?....:D

DirtyMechanic
07-02-2008, 08:52 PM
There is no such thing as "chrome moly" rings. If you are talking about moly coated rings, they are seated before the engine is ever fired up. A few revolutions on the engine stand and they are there.ok sorry maybe not full chrome moly.... but they are very very hard and take more than just a few revolutions to seat in. ive seen a few motors with them with 500miles with boost and still low compression. after about 1200-1300 miles the compression came up...

jumpin800agl
07-02-2008, 08:53 PM
good run.

Init2winit
07-02-2008, 08:58 PM
ok sorry maybe not full chrome moly.... but they are very very hard and take more than just a few revolutions to seat in. ive seen a few motors with them with 500miles with boost and still low compression. after about 1200-1300 miles the compression came up...From my experience, I've seen that, that is usually resulted in using the wrong grit hone when finishing the cylinder walls. When the cylinders are honed with the right grit, it takes no time at all for moly rings to seat.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 08:59 PM
good run.

When do you want to get some from a dig?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Thacker?....:D

I don't think you want to do that, but if you REALLY want to, lets get to it.

If you are on the stock pulley, I will bet the bank.

Init2winit
07-02-2008, 09:04 PM
I don't think you want to do that, but if you REALLY want to, lets get to it.

If you are on the stock pulley, I will bet the bank.As stock as it gets. Hard tire for hard tire......whatcha say?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 09:08 PM
As stock as it gets. Hard tire for hard tire......whatcha say?

Dude, get some tires and lets get to it.

Everyone and their brother on the southside has a set of DR's that will bolt right up to your car.

Init2winit
07-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Dude, get some tires and lets get to it.

Everyone and their brother on the southside has a set of DR's that will bolt right up to your car.Nah, its just a driver...that car will never see any sticky rubber. C'mon, heads up hard tire for hard tire, or let me move with you on the slicks. It'll be a driver's race for sure.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Nah, its just a driver...that car will never see any sticky rubber. C'mon, heads up hard tire for hard tire, or let me move with you on the slicks. It'll be a driver's race for sure.

I think I've redeemed myself finally on the driving skills.

We might be able to do you getting the move, it will be after the long list of cars that I've already told I'd run tho.

I am on the stock clutch, I am going to eat this thing alive.

Init2winit
07-02-2008, 09:22 PM
I think I've redeemed myself finally on the driving skills.

We might be able to do you getting the move, it will be after the long list of cars that I've already told I'd run tho.

I am on the stock clutch, I am going to eat this thing alive.I have a clutch hanging on my wall that will go right in that car I believe.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 09:31 PM
I have a clutch hanging on my wall that will go right in that car I believe.

If its a spec stg 3 or up let me know.

Otherwise I am going with the ls7 kit from GM. Oh, I might be needing your "electrical wiring and nossle running" expertise real soon, on my GTO and my camaro. You down to assist for dinner and a 24 pack?

Init2winit
07-02-2008, 09:43 PM
If its a spec stg 3 or up let me know.

Otherwise I am going with the ls7 kit from GM. Oh, I might be needing your "electrical wiring and nossle running" expertise real soon, on my GTO and my camaro. You down to assist for dinner and a 24 pack?Its just the disc. You should be able to use it with your pressure plate. Let me know when you're ready for the other stuff, we'll fix it up.

jumpin800agl
07-02-2008, 09:46 PM
When do you want to get some from a dig?
find me some DR's and I will run you.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 11:47 PM
find me some DR's and I will run you.

Why do I have to find you ****?

You are the **** snot that came to the fayco meet, and popped his hood.

All that said to me was "hey everyone, look at my POS car that doesn't really handle well, nor really go fast in a straight line... but look at how much money I wasted on a twin turbo setup so I can make the same power as an intake / exhaust GTO.

DR's aren't the magical key you guys need to beat me.... and if what I hear is true you are going to need some MAJOR driving lessons if you even plan on being in the same county when I cross the finish line

Find the tires, LOCK in a bet and we will get to it.

2.3 Evo 8
07-02-2008, 11:49 PM

All that said to me was "hey everyone, look at my POS car that doesn't really handle well, nor really go fast in a straight line... but look at how much money I wasted on a twin turbo setup so I can make the same power as an intake / exhaust GTO.

DR's aren't the magical key you guys need to beat me.... and if what I hear is true you are going to need some MAJOR driving lessons if you even plan on being in the same county when I cross the finish line

I'm beginning to like you Thacker. I almost spit my beer out. Almost.

DieselNuts
07-02-2008, 11:50 PM
you are such a fag for only wanting to race on slicks

DirtyMechanic
07-02-2008, 11:51 PM

Find the tires, LOCK in a bet and we will get to it.hey dumbfcuk its called displacement. being a redneck im sure you were taught at a very young age what it is... guess what we only have 3.5liters you if you didnt know have 6L....

DirtyMechanic
07-02-2008, 11:52 PM
you are such a fag for only wanting to race on slicksor in a straight line...im all for route 348...:ninja:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-03-2008, 12:06 AM
hey dumbfcuk its called displacement. being a redneck im sure you were taught at a very young age what it is... guess what we only have 3.5liters you if you didnt know have 6L....

You know, for all that "displacement" how come a fully assembled longblock Ls2 / LS1 / LSX weighs less than a fully assembled longblock for your 3.5L?

And I'd be REAL careful calling me a dumb****.. god knows you wouldn't have ever done that in real life so why grow a pair of balls when you are behind a computer?

I swear to god you guys have nuts like gophers. They pop out when theres no danger and when you are in person.... oops.. in their little gopher holes they go... not to be seen for the whole night.

I am not dogging your 3.5L.. I mean I guess its impressive for what it is. ... :lmfao:

Just tell me this.. why does an Ls1 / LS2 / Ls7 car still get better gas mileage than the 3.5L V6 even though its almost double its size?

Working with a smaller motor I guess is like you guys having to work with a small ****. You have to REALLY learn how to use it to make up for that lack of size. To me all those turbo's and **** are like a chick making you wear a penis extender because you can't hit that special spot by yourself.

Oh, and before you go spouting off about a GTO not being able to handle, keep in mind SCCA puts s2000's, and 350z's in a slower class than the GTO for typical road course competition.

DirtyMechanic
07-03-2008, 12:36 AM
You know, for all that "displacement" how come a fully assembled longblock Ls2 / LS1 / LSX weighs less than a fully assembled longblock for your 3.5L?

And I'd be REAL careful calling me a dumb****.. god knows you wouldn't have ever done that in real life so why grow a pair of balls when you are behind a computer?

I swear to god you guys have nuts like gophers. They pop out when theres no danger and when you are in person.... oops.. in their little gopher holes they go... not to be seen for the whole night.

I am not dogging your 3.5L.. I mean I guess its impressive for what it is. ... :lmfao:

Just tell me this.. why does an Ls1 / LS2 / Ls7 car still get better gas mileage than the 3.5L V6 even though its almost double its size?

Working with a smaller motor I guess is like you guys having to work with a small ****. You have to REALLY learn how to use it to make up for that lack of size. To me all those turbo's and **** are like a chick making you wear a penis extender because you can't hit that special spot by yourself.

Oh, and before you go spouting off about a GTO not being able to handle, keep in mind SCCA puts s2000's, and 350z's in a slower class than the GTO for typical road course competition. you think you get better gas mileage.. .lol 19 city 26 highway lol.. you do that... but what we really get is better.. i get 21+ beating on it in the city and around town.. cant really say for highway when i havent dont a long road trip but i bet i can easily high 500 to a 20gal tank and still have a few gallons left over. motor weight really... lol SCCA lol lets go to little talle... im sure ill hand you your ass their a few other people like a few s2ks ian in his M3. maybe a few maitas... not to mention i was lapping little talle around the 1:12 1:13 consistantly for 20 minutes... a 03 cobra... known as cobraRick welll lets just say he had brake issues... lets you play there.. we can set something up i only paid 130 for a full track day... dont be playing the they set the GTOs that OTHER people drive in higher classes... put your money where your mouth is and lets play. I ran little talle not some other guy... so unless YOU can handle dont put yourself into that league.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-03-2008, 12:44 AM
you think you get better gas mileage.. .lol 19 city 26 highway lol.. you do that... but what we really get is better.. i get 21+ beating on it in the city and around town.. cant really say for highway when i can easily high 500 to a 20gal tank and still have a few gallons left over. motor weight really... lol SCCA lol lets go to little talle... im sure ill hand you your ass their a few other people like a few s2ks ian in his M3. maybe a few maitas... not to mention i was lapping little talle around the 1:12 1:13 consistantly for 20 minutes... a 03 cobra... known as cobraRick welll lets just say he had brake issues... lets you play there.. we can set something up i only paid 130 for a full track day... dont be playing the they set the GTOs that OTHER people drive in higher classes... put your money where your mouth is and lets play. I ran little talle not some other guy... so unless YOU can handle dont put yourself into that league.

LOL.

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro SS Coupe
Gas Mileage: City: 19 MPG / Hwy: 28 MPG

Specifications:
Year: 2003
Make: Infiniti
Model: G35 Sport Coupe
Gas Mileage: City: 20 MPG / Hwy: 26 MPG

Model: Corvette Hardtop
Gas Mileage: City: 18 MPG / Hwy: 28 MPG

Year: 2001
Model: Corvette Z06

Double the size, more power... more weight... and better gas mileage.

LSX FTW.

And I'd watch saying you'd hand me my ass in anything.... I could add you to the "wrong" list that Collins currently sits in.

S II K
07-03-2008, 12:45 AM
you think you get better gas mileage.. .lol 19 city 26 highway lol.. you do that... but what we really get is better.. i get 21+ beating on it in the city and around town.. cant really say for highway when i havent dont a long road trip but i bet i can easily high 500 to a 20gal tank and still have a few gallons left over. motor weight really... lol SCCA lol lets go to little talle... im sure ill hand you your ass their a few other people like a few s2ks ian in his M3. maybe a few maitas... not to mention i was lapping little talle around the 1:12 1:13 consistantly for 20 minutes... a 03 cobra... known as cobraRick welll lets just say he had brake issues... lets you play there.. we can set something up i only paid 130 for a full track day... dont be playing the they set the GTOs that OTHER people drive in higher classes... put your money where your mouth is and lets play. I ran little talle not some other guy... so unless YOU can handle dont put yourself into that league.

no offense thacker but id hand you your @ss in little talle. and i only have a 2.2L vtAk rumbling machine s2k that only puts down 2**.9whp

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-03-2008, 12:46 AM
no offense thacker but id hand you your @ss in little talle. and i only have a 2.2L vtAk rumbling machine s2k that only puts down 2**.9whp

:lmfao:

I am just trying to figure out if those cars are so bad ass why SCCA doesn't recognize them and move them up to the class with the GTO?

Let alone the class with the Vettes?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh. And top gear got a better time... by over 6 seconds for their Vauxall VXR Monaro compared to the s2000 or the 350z.

DirtyMechanic
07-03-2008, 12:50 AM
LOL.

Model: Camaro SS Coupe

Specifications:
Year: 2003
Make: Infiniti
Model: G35 Sport Coupe
Gas Mileage: City: 20 MPG / Hwy: 26 MPG

Model: Corvette Hardtop
Gas Mileage: City: 18 MPG / Hwy: 28 MPG

Year: 2001
Model: Corvette Z06

Double the size, more power... more weight... and better gas mileage.

LSX FTW.

And I'd watch saying you'd hand me my ass in anything.... I could add you to the "wrong" list that Collins currently sits in.

you are a dumbfcuk i said nothing about your camaro or a corvette which if you didnt know weights in around 3200lbs or less and im more along the lines of 3500lbs... why dont we compare my car to your gto... hows that....? lets go set up a IA track day at little talle then... just need 12-15 people 120-130 each all the track you want and more in one day... and i bet s2k noob^^^ can equal you with no track experiance...

S II K
07-03-2008, 12:53 AM
you are a dumbfcuk i said nothing about your camaro or a corvette which if you didnt know weights in around 3200lbs or less and im more along the lines of 3500lbs... why dont we compare my car to your gto... hows that....? lets go set up a IA track day at little talle then... just need 12-15 people 120-130 each all the track you want and more in one day... and i bet s2k noob^^^ can equal you with no track experiance...

haha mike im not a noob when it comes to the track anymore....im down to get some ppl to go to little talle. call me and let me know if you want to set it up

DirtyMechanic
07-03-2008, 12:53 AM
:lmfao:

I am just trying to figure out if those cars are so bad ass why SCCA doesn't recognize them and move them up to the class with the GTO?

Let alone the class with the Vettes?

Oh. And top gear got a better time... by over 6 seconds for their Vauxall VXR Monaro compared to the s2000 or the 350z. on a long track like RA which is somewhat a power track because of the long back stretch. stop picking on the power tracks and pic something like little talle that you need be be able have somewhat of a good handling car... and braking that wont fade with three hits...

DirtyMechanic
07-03-2008, 12:54 AM
haha mike im not a noob when it comes to the track anymore....im down to get some ppl to go to little talle. call me and let me know if you want to set it upohyeah know ill let you know if soemthing like this goes down. havent see you in while. you doing the V tomorrow..?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-03-2008, 12:55 AM

I wish my camaro was 3200 lbs from the factory, try 3600 before lightening it up.

S II K
07-03-2008, 12:56 AM
ohyeah know ill let you know if soemthing like this goes down. havent see you in while. you doing the V tomorrow..?

haha yeah ive been away from the whole car thing for a while. im busy with college and sh!t but yeah i think i might be going to the V txt me tomorrow and let me know when and where everyone is meeting.

On_Her_Face
07-03-2008, 01:01 AM
yay another c0ck measuring contest

S II K
07-03-2008, 01:05 AM
yay another c0ck measuring contest

so far i came in at 2 1/2 inches of pure love lol

On_Her_Face
07-03-2008, 01:06 AM
got me beat

DirtyMechanic
07-03-2008, 01:25 AM
got me beatwe know...

DirtyMechanic
07-03-2008, 01:27 AM
I wish my camaro was 3200 lbs from the factory, try 3600 before lightening it up.again with the camaro why cant you just stick to what you run your mouth about... the GTO not your race car camaro....

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-03-2008, 06:56 AM
again with the camaro why cant you just stick to what you run your mouth about... the GTO not your race car camaro....

I run my mouth about my GTO because it really amazes me that my stock ass cruiser car is dragging most peoples "race cars" on this forum.

I love every minute of it.

I mean ****... look at all the work collins had done to his car. :lmfao:

jumpin800agl
07-03-2008, 08:59 AM

I popped my hood at the meet because I was asked to do so by several people there. My car handles quite well asshat. I didn't spend the money on my car just to be able to beat a POS GTO:rolleyes: . I built my car for me and could really care less about what you think about it. Your Vin Diesel impression of trying to live your life one quarter mile at a time is pretty sad. I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you really are a waste of oxygen.

DONKEY
07-03-2008, 09:51 AM
I popped my hood at the meet because I was asked to do so by several people there. My car handles quite well asshat. I didn't spend the money on my car just to be able to beat a POS GTO:rolleyes: . I built my car for me and could really care less about what you think about it. Your Vin Diesel impression of trying to live your life one quarter mile at a time is pretty sad. I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you really are a waste of oxygen.

What's up with Thacker getting all of these F&F references?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-03-2008, 02:37 PM

LoL. All that power, and I'd still bust your ass in the 1/4th.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

And my POS GTO is twice the car your 350slow will ever think about being.

Twin turbo's just to hit 400 rwhp....
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

jumpin800agl
07-03-2008, 02:41 PM
LoL. All that power, and I'd still bust your ass in the 1/4th.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

And my POS GTO is twice the car your 350slow will ever think about being.

Twin turbo's just to hit 400 rwhp....
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
DR's just to run on the street:rolleyes: . Glad ya feel better about yourself though.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-03-2008, 02:42 PM
DR's just to run on the street:rolleyes: . Glad ya feel better about yourself though.

So you are backing down already?

slowhawk01
07-03-2008, 06:28 PM
The kills forum has resulted into arguing about gas mileage:lmfao: It doesnt matter what you bring to race if you lose you lose go home and make it faster or whine about how it wasnt fair. Either way you got your ass drug and thats all that matters.

Run what you brung hope you brung enough is all there is to.:cheers:

Hell atleast thacker stepped up to race and thats all that matters

Ronsam2006
07-03-2008, 11:00 PM
The kills forum has resulted into arguing about gas mileage:lmfao: It doesnt matter what you bring to race if you lose you lose go home and make it faster or whine about how it wasnt fair. Either way you got your ass drug and thats all that matters.

Run what you brung hope you brung enough is all there is to.:cheers:

Hell atleast thacker stepped up to race and thats all that matters
True that...

G.C
07-04-2008, 01:24 PM
dam.. cant everyone drink beer and relax? why is everyone bit ching bout thacker's tires? if you got them, then why not use it? Its not his fault that he got something you guys dont and it will help him get his money in a race.

thecrazyone
07-04-2008, 01:46 PM
dam.. cant everyone drink beer and relax? why is everyone bit ching bout thacker's tires? if you got them, then why not use it? Its not his fault that he got something you guys dont and it will help him get his money in a race.

QFT.

jumpin800agl
07-04-2008, 07:52 PM
So you are backing down already?

nope not backing down. Win or lose I really don't care.

B00STedSvT
07-05-2008, 07:44 PM
So who drove Thackers car This time?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-05-2008, 11:16 PM
So who drove Thackers car This time?

You still debating my driving skills?
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: