PDA

View Full Version : CALLOUT: ALL YOU DUMB MOTHERFU.CKERS

Vteckidd
07-01-2008, 11:05 PM
GOD SOME OF YOU PEOPLE..........

Its the guys that post 752343905439 topics on "HOW TO VTEC MY LS" or "IS B20 VTEC RELIABLE" or "HOW MUCH POWER AM I PUSHING WITH XXXXXX"

You know what, GO TRY SOME SHI T OUT FOR YOURSELF. 6 years ago i DIDNT HAVE A WEBSITE TO TALK TO AND TEACH ME WHAT TO DO. I HAD TO SPEND MONEY AND FIGURE IT OUT THE HARD WAY. I HAD TO TALK TO PEOPLE THAT KNEW MORE THAN ME SO I COULD LEARN. Please, ask questions, but dont ask DUMB FUC.KING SH!T THAT YOU TOOK NO TIME TO REASEARCH.

Brings me to my next point

PEOPLE THAT ASK FOR ADVICE THEN WANT TO QUESTION IT? WHAT THE **** IS THAT ABOUT?

You know HOW MANY FUC.KING PMs i get a day about what parts to buy, what to parts to run, what shops to go to, is this a good deal, is this too much, etc etc etc. You know HOW MANY TIMES I ANSWER THEM and then i get a PM back saying that their DOUCHEBAG buddy said something else. IF YOU ARENT GOING TO LISTEN DONT FUC.KING ASK ME. THen, DONT GET PISSED OFF WHEN I DONT PM YOU BACK BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR DOUCHEBAG FRIEND WHO HASNT DONE A GOD DAMN THING IN HIS LIFE KNOWS MORE THAN ME.

ALL YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS!

Come on guys, INNOVATE, BE DIFFERENT. With your fuc.king LAME ASS "SQUADS" to represent your stupid cars, get a FUC.KING LIFE. Sure its cool to hang out with friends, and such, but i get a feeling these car squads are because people are dumb, and they need other dumb people to make themselves feel better. AM I DOWN WITH THE "XXXX" SQUAD, GTFO with that wack ass shi.t. This ISNT F&F, THIS ISNT NEED FOR SPEED. Cars that cost less than $2000 dont get their own SQUAD that we all NON SQUAD members should fear. YOU ARE NOT JDM, YOU ARE NOT COOL

Next, To the guys that have no FUC.KING BALLS.

If i see another guy post "BUMP CLEAN CAR" or "TTT CAR IS CLEAN" IM GOING TO SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE, THEN SKULL FU.CK YOU. JESUS, ARE YOU THAT FUC.KING RETARDED? CAN YOU NOT COMPLETE A COHERENT THOUGH? CAN YOU NOT COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER TO WRITE? IM NOT ASKING YOU TO BE SHAKESPEARE HERE BUT CONTRIBUTION IS WHAT MATTERS, NOT YOUR FUC.KING POST COUNT.

A BUNCH OF IDIOTS DOESNT MAKE A SMART GROUP, IT ONLY MAKES A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!

Just because you and a bunch oif your IDIOT friends think alike doesnt make you RIGHT. Doesnt make you all knowing, it doesnt make you a heard of geniuses. SO just because 1 or 2 or 3 or even 10 other DUMBASS DOUCHEBAGS SHARE YOUR STUPID INCOHERENT NONSENSICAL BULLSH!T BABBLING DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU ARE ALL RIGHT AN THE REST OF THE "SANE MATURE WORLD" IS WRONG. IT JUST MEANS THAT THE GENE POOL AND IQ LEVEL AS A WHOLE IS LOWERING AND THAT VERY FEW "SMART" PEOPLE EXIST. WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, WE DONT CARE WHAT YOUR OTHER 10 DUMB A$$ FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY, YOUR STILL DUMB YOU ARE STILL AN IDIOT. EMBRACE IT MAYBE YOULL LEARN FROM IT.

KEYBOARD COMMANDOS

I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT TALK SO MUCH ****, BUT IN PERSON, THEY DONT DO A GOD DAMN THING. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. I WILL TELL IT TO YOUR FACE THE SAME WAY I TELL YOU ON HERE . THATS MY JOB, NOT TO SUGARCOAT THINGS, ITS TOO TELL IT LIKE IT IS. STRAIGHT TALK PEOPLE, GET TO THE POINT! NO ONE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM BEING CODDLED. NO ONE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM BEING BABIED. DONT SIT BEHIND YOUR HP MONITOR AND YOUR FIREWALL AND YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND THINK I WONT FIND YOU OR I WONT ENGAGE YOU IN PUBLIC. DONT PULL THE "ILL CALL THE COPS" OR " YOU THREATENED ME" BOO HOO SAD PU$$Y A$$ BULLSH!T. FU.CK WITH THE BULL YOU WILL GET THE HORNS. JUST LIKE I LEARNED ALONG TIME AGO TO MAKE SURE MY MOUTH DOESNT WRITE CHECKS THAT I CANT CASH. ASK B@D @PPLE AND BTLFED ABOUT THAT, OR EVEN CARASCOPPA . SEE I TOO WAS A BADASS ONCE UPON A TIME, I TALKED ALL KINDS OF **** TO OGs THAT I THOUGHT WERE DUMB, THEN I HAPPENED TO MEE T THE PEOPLE I WAS SH!T TALKING TOO, WOW, TALK ABOUT AN ENLIGHTENMENT.

NEVER THINK YOU WILL NEVER RUN INTO THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING **** ABOUT. IT WILL HAPPEN, THIS IS A TIGHT KNIT COMMUNITY, YOU AND YOUR DUMbAS$ FRIENDS CANT HIDE.

POST WHORES
SERIOUSLY, GET LAID, QUIT WITH THE STUPID THREADS, THE DUMB POSTS, THE TTT OR "GOOD LUCK" IN THE FOR SALE FORUM. YOU ARE MAKING ME WANT TO STRANGLE BABIES, AND I DONT WANT TO GO TO PRISON.

MODERATOR/PEOPLE OF AUTHORITY BASHING
YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST PUS.SY OF ALL. WAAAAAAAAAAA I DONT LIKE RULES AND YOU GUYS ABUSE YOUR POWER. LET ME GUESS YOU WERE THE BIT.CH IN GRADE SCHOOL THAT GOT PICKED LAST AT KICKBALL OR WHATEVER COMPETITIVE SPORTS THERE WERE. YOUR PARENTS CODDLED AND SHELTERED YOU AN TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE SPECIAL AND THAT EVERYONE IS NICE. WELL NEWSFLASH, THEY WERE WRONG AND THEY LIED TO YOU. CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE POWER, CERTAIN PEOPLE DONT, WAY OF THE WORLD. GET USED TO IT. IF I SEE ONE MORE GUY BIT.CH ABOUT GETTING A SPEEDING TICKET OR A TICKET FOR RACING AND THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT IT IM MOVING TO CANADA. SERIOUSLY, SHUT THE FU.CK UP. PEOPLE WORK HARD, LONG HOURS, DDEAL WITH ALL KINDS OF STRESS, PROBLEMS, DISEASES, SICKNESS, MONEY PROBLEMS, AND YOU THINK WE OWE YOU SOMETHING? WE OWE YOU AN EXPLANATION? WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD? BUST YOUR A$$ , WORK HARD, MAYBE ONE DAY YOU CAN BE A PERSON WITH POWER.

RESPECT
IT IS EARNED, NOT GIVEN

WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR 12th VERSION OF KNOCK OFF WHEELS ON YOUR $2000 CAR
SELF EXPLANTORY

DONT POST A BUILD THREAD FOR YOUR CAR IF YOU ARENT GOING TO FINISH IT!

SERIOUSLY, NOTHING IS WORSE THAN GETTING A HARD ON OVER SOME SICK CAR BEING BUILT, FOLLOWING THAT CAR EVERYDAY FOR 6 MONTHS, 27 PAGES JUST TO SEE THE CAR GET PARTED OUT CAUSE THE DUMBASS COULDNT SCRAPE TOGETHER ANOTHER $1400 TO FINISH HIS ALREADY $20,000 PROJECT. SERIOUSLY STOP MESSING WITH CARS AN LEAVE THE AREA. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THESE KIDS DOING STUPID BUILD THREADS FOR THESE "CRAZY FAST" BUILDS OR CARS AN THEN 6 MONTHS LATER THE CAR IS SOLD OR THE PARTS ARE GONE. IF YOU DONT HAVE THE PASSION OR MEANS TO FINISH A PROJECT DONT DO IT AND DONT POST ABOUT IT, ITS JUST ONE BIG FAILURE YOU ARE BEING SLOW TO REALIZE.

FUSTERCLUCK aka KUSTOMBUILDZ, YOUR THREAD IS KING, I BOW HUMBLY BEFORE YOU.

GRAMMAR NAZIs

OK OK OK SO I TYPE FAST AND LEAVE WORDS OUT OR DONT SPELL EVERYTHING CORRECTLY, ETC. ITS NOT A TESTAMENT TO MY INTELLIGENCE LEVEL, IT JUST MEANS IM TOO FU.CKING LAZY TO FIX MY MISTAKES BECAUSE CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF IM NOT BEING GRADED ON MY FUC.KING INTERNET POST. LEAVE ME THE FU.CK ALONE.

THE GUY THAT TRIES TO GET WAY TOO MUCH FOR HIS CAR

YEAH, WE NOTICED YOU, YOURE A MORON, YOU KNOW IT, WE KNOW IT, YOUR FU.CKING DOG KNOWS IT, SO STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DONT.

TO THE GUYS THAT BUMP THE THREADS FOR THE GUY TRYING TO GET TOO MUCH FOR HIS CAR AND OFFERING JUSTIFICATION FOR IT

SHUT THE FU.CK UP WE STILL DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. LIKE YOU THINK SOME MAGICAL "BUMP" OR" SEEN THE CAR IN PERSON ITS SUPER CLEAN" IS GOING TO REVERSE THE LAWS OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND AND ECONOMICS AND MARKET VALUE. IS YOUR HEAD REALLY THAT FAR UP YOUR FRIENDS A.S.S?

TO THE GUYS TRYING TO GET BIG MONEY FOR THEIR CAR BUT DONT WANT TO POST ANY INFO

COME ON , I CAN SEE YOU HAVE A NICE CAR, BUT INDULGE ME. HOW ABOUT LISTING THE MODS YOU DID, OR HAVING RECEIPTS READY, AND OH I DONT KNOW, POSTING SOME INFO I CAN ACTUALLY BELIEVE HAS SOME MERIT. YOU SHOULD TREAT PEOPLE WANTING TO BUY YOUR CARS LIKE POTENTIAL WOMEN(OR MEN) YOU WANT TO FU.CK. YOU DONT WANT TO LIE TO THEM BECAUSE YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY GET CAUGHT, BUT YOU DO WANT TO ENTERTAIN THEM, BRAG TO THEM, PROVE TO THEM HOW MUCH OF A BADASS YOU ARE. DO THE SAME FOR YOUR CAR. ITS A WEIRD CONCEPT I KNOW. I MYSELF ASK "WHY COULD THIS GUY POSSIBLY WANT TO KNOW ALL THIS INFO ABOUT THE $15,000 CAR IM SELLING? WHAT RIGHT DOES HE HAVE?" MORONS. MAY YOUR CARS AND YOUR SOUL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY.

YES OIL IS CLIMBING BRETT , WE GET THE PICTURE WE DONT NEED 17 THREADS ABOUT IT PER WEEK. BETWEEN CNN, FOX NEWS, AND BRETT IM PRETTY SURE THE ENTIRE FU.CKING PLANET KNOWS OIL AND GAS IS PRETTY GOD DAMN HIGH.

AN S13 IS NOT A SPORTS CAR.
AN S14 IS NOT A SPORTS CAR.
A 240SX WITH SUSPENSION IS NOT A DRIFT CAR
YANKInG THE EBRAKE IN YOUR 240SX DOESNT MAKE YOU A DRIFTER
ANY HONDA UNDER 400HP IS NOT A RACE CAR
ROLL RACING IS GAY, LEARN TO DRIVE OR DONT RACE YOUR CAR.

FUC.K YOUR REP POINTS. IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING GUYS, I DONT KNOW IF YOU KNOW THIS BUT YOUR REP POINTS DONT TRANSFER TO REAL LIFE. THEY MEAN NOTHING, SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU NEED THEM OR YOUR GOING TO GO INTO CARDIAC ARREST.

YOU CANNOT TRUST ANYONE!
NO MATTER HOW REPUTABLE YOU THINK SOMEONE IS, OR HOW SMART THEY SOUND, DO NOT TRUST THEM. NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE PROMISE YOU, TELL YOU, DO NOT TRUST THEM. EVERYONE HAS A SNAKE IN THEM, EVERYONE IS SHADY, EVERYONE IS TRYING TO GET SOMETHING FROM YOU OR OUT OF YOU. SO DONT EVER TAKE SOMEONES WORD, DO SOME RESEARCH, MAKE A DECISION ON YOUR OWN. IVE BEEN BURNED BY TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT MADE FALSE PROMISES OR TALKED A BIG GAME, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES, ONLY WAY TO REALLY PROTECT YOURSELF IS TO KNOW MORE THAN THE OTHER PERSON. TRUTH.COM

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY.

REMEMBER ONE TIME YOU WERE A SKINNY SNOT NOSED LITTLE PUNK. YOU THOUGHT YOU RULED THE WORLD, YOU TALKED A BIG GAME, YOU HAD OTHER DUMB FRIENDS WITH THE SAME MENTALITY, YOU HATED THE WORLD. WELL EVENTUALLY YOU GROW UP, JUST REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM. REMEMBER THAT OTHERS MAY JUST FEEL LIKE YOU USED TO FEEL. TIME CHANGES PEOPLE, TIME MAKES PEOPLE MATURE AND GROW UP. REMEMBER THAT THE PERSON YOU HATE OR DESPISE TODAY CAN BE YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THAN 6 MONTHS. REMEMBER THAT PEOPLE ARE CALLED OGs FOR A REASON. 1 YEAR DOESNT MAKE YOU AN OG. NEITHER DOES XX,XXX POSTS. OTHER MEMBERS WHO REMEMBER YOU AS A SNOT NOSED LITTLE PUNK MAY CALL YOU OG, NO ONE ELSE. RESPECT, EARN IT. GROW UP.

WE ARE ALL DESPERATELY WAITING FOR IT TO HAPPEN.

PEECE , IM OUT OF THIS *****, NEGATIVE REP ME, I DONT GIVE A SH!T.

ITS HOW I FEEL

MIKE
VTECKIDD

ueyedgr8tness
07-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Mikey come on baby u no they got med for the anger problems:(

Catnip
07-01-2008, 11:10 PM
I hate caps.

Echonova
07-01-2008, 11:13 PM
I agree on all, except that a Honda regardless of HP is not a race car.

Echonova
07-01-2008, 11:16 PM
BTW: @ the end of your post you mis-spelled peace...

Echonova
07-01-2008, 11:16 PM
I still lub you though.

The BUCKY
07-01-2008, 11:18 PM
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

_Christian_
07-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Got a lot of sh!t on your chest, huh? I agree with you though.

uproot
07-01-2008, 11:23 PM
best post ever.

Vteckidd
07-01-2008, 11:37 PM
Got a lot of sh!t on your chest, huh? I agree with you though.
I dont know about you but i dont let people sh!t on my chest.

But i did have alot of things to say. so yeah.

LeX
07-01-2008, 11:40 PM
just for typing that all up, you get a + in my book haha

FlipKing
07-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Hmm, I'm sensing some anger problems...not enough hugs as a kid? I agree with some of what you have said, though not all. Chillax fo rizzle though. You are gonna have a heart attack or somthing. Good with the Community part. Though i feel you may be too worked up over IA...its a website. :) Just laugh at what you see and let it go. That thread about the guy who thought his engine and turbo reversed action in reverse was great. Just laugh and let it go.....

Vteckidd
07-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Hmm, I'm sensing some anger problems...not enough hugs as a kid? I agree with some of what you have said, though not all. Chillax fo rizzle though. You are gonna have a heart attack or somthing. Good with the Community part. Though i feel you may be too worked up over IA...its a website. :) Just laugh at what you see and let it go. That thread about the guy who thought his engine and turbo reversed action in reverse was great. Just laugh and let it go.....

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT IA YOU AS$ HAT, THIS IS ABOUT IA, REAL LIFE, THE WORLD AROUND YOU AND HOW IT TRANSLATES INTO STUPID PEOPLE

I THOUGHT THAT WAS CLEAR

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Even though we are battling it out in the other thread, I feel you. I feel you exactly. Squads, grammar nazi's, these race cars, people asking the others on how they should build the car, asking whats better? LOL.

Good thread man.

+reps.

Vteckidd
07-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Even though we are battling it out in the other thread, I feel you. I feel you exactly. Squads, grammar nazi's, these race cars, people asking the others on how they should build the car, asking whats better? LOL.

Good thread man.

+reps.

AWWWW SEE , WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS NOW

FlipKing
07-01-2008, 11:48 PM
ass hat? didnt know we were calling names...I wasn't, i just threw out my opinion. I said i agree with some of what you said. You know 342354234 times more than me aobut cars...doesnt translate to knowing more about life or how to treat people. Not trying to fight, just take the capslock off and relax

Vteckidd
07-01-2008, 11:49 PM
ass hat? didnt know we were calling names...I wasn't, i just threw out my opinion. I said i agree with some of what you said. You know 342354234 times more than me aobut cars...doesnt translate to knowing more about life or how to treat people. Not trying to fight, just take the capslock off and relax
SARCASM, LOOK IT UP :D

Catnip
07-01-2008, 11:51 PM
THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT IA YOU AS$ HAT, THIS IS ABOUT IA, REAL LIFE, THE WORLD AROUND YOU AND HOW IT TRANSLATES INTO STUPID PEOPLE

I THOUGHT THAT WAS CLEAR

I hate all caps.
kthnx.
ass hate.
lmao.
i kid.

FlipKing
07-01-2008, 11:51 PM
I went to Ghetto public school, we didnt have dictionaries. Lol, I aint hatin man, just worried about your health, hell you are almost 30 :D

redrumracer
07-02-2008, 12:00 AM
jesus christ thats a lot of **** to read.
well at least my car cost more than $2000, and isnt a honda or 240

redrumracer
07-02-2008, 12:01 AM
I hate all caps.
kthnx.
ass hate.
lmao.
i kid.
i think you meant ass hat instead of ass hate.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Alan®
07-02-2008, 12:05 AM
best post this year

Humphrizzle
07-02-2008, 12:10 AM
good thing i'm no dumb motherfu.cker...

people are stupid though.. i hate talking to people about cars anymore because they're just so stupid.

BABY J
07-02-2008, 12:12 AM
So Mike --- are you saying that I can't add a oem LS/VTEC head to my D16B? And if not - what head would you suggest?

I hope so - bc my friend wants to run my GSR sedan w/ B16 swap vs his EG hatch w/ a VTEC. If we both pop VTEC at the same time who would win?

BABY J
07-02-2008, 12:13 AM
EDIT: My GSR is white.

Vteckidd
07-02-2008, 12:14 AM
YOURE A DEAD MAN BABY J

redrumracer
07-02-2008, 12:14 AM
So Mike --- are you saying that I can't add a oem LS/VTEC head to my D16B? And if not - what head would you suggest?

I hope so - bc my friend wants to run my GSR sedan w/ B16 swap vs his EG hatch w/ a VTEC. If we both pop VTEC at the same time who would win?
well of course your friend will cause he will be running in reverse and we all know less shifting equals quicker times.

Catnip
07-02-2008, 12:18 AM
i think you meant ass hat instead of ass hate.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

i hate you.
ass hat.

lol

silversol
07-02-2008, 12:19 AM
you hit the nail on the head on many points!

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-02-2008, 12:21 AM
AWWWW SEE , WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS NOWI dont know....I mean, do you wanna have a best friend?? I doo.......!!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BABY J
07-02-2008, 12:25 AM
I can't wait to bump this sh.t @ 8am --- lotta hurt feelings are on the way - LOL.

FlipKing
07-02-2008, 12:27 AM
Lol, i know mine are hurt...:( I disbanded the Slow Squad(requirements are Vtec) :D, jkjk. I'm head to bed, peace out guys

puregroove
07-02-2008, 12:34 AM
FUSTERCLUCK aka KUSTOMBUILDZ

hey mike, those are two different members. Fustercluck is King, though. :goodjob:

--good to know I don't fall into the knock-off wheels category, though half
my rims are in pairs. --real deal, nonetheless. :D

I know I haven't been updating my build thread, but at least I haven't abandoned my projects. :D

I know exactly where you're coming from, though. I helped my 16 yr old cousin just get a 92 civic hatch a couple weeks ago. I have not heard the end of it.
I want to smack him sometimes for not doing his own searching. It's a combination of being lazy and knowing someone who already has the experience. They feel they don't have to go through the hassle of searching when it's just easier to ask you. I hate that.

reps, only cuz you need them...They will help you out, in real life. --make you feel better about yourself, too. :D

gtikid
07-02-2008, 12:55 AM
hey mike, those are two different members. Fustercluck is King, though. :goodjob:

--good to know I don't fall into the knock-off wheels category, though half
my rims are in pairs. --real deal, nonetheless. :D

I know I haven't been updating my build thread, but at least I haven't abandoned my projects. :D

I know exactly where you're coming from, though. I helped my 16 yr old cousin just get a 92 civic hatch a couple weeks ago. I have not heard the end of it.
I want to smack him sometimes for not doing his own searching. It's a combination of being lazy and knowing someone who already has the experience. They feel they don't have to go through the hassle of searching when it's just easier to ask you. I hate that.

reps, only cuz you need them...They will help you out, in real life. --make you feel better about yourself, too. :D

~~Remembers to never ask Eddie about cameras and taking pictures next time we go for a shoot~~

:D

BTW Mike..........................................BUMP :cheers:

I have a feeling a lot of the culprits won't post in here

puregroove
07-02-2008, 01:00 AM
~~Remembers to never ask Eddie about cameras and taking pictures next time we go for a shoot~~

BTW Mike..........................................BUMP :cheers:

I have a feeling a lot of the culprits won't post in here

lol... no, no... cameras and cars are two different topics, though. --apples and oranges. Taking question asking to another level is another thing. Have you ever been texted 30+ times in a single day? I was ready to knock someone out. :rant: :D

gtikid
07-02-2008, 01:11 AM
lol... no, no... cameras and cars are two different topics, though. --apples and oranges. Taking question asking to another level is another thing. Have you ever been texted 30+ times in a single day? I was ready to knock someone out. :rant: :D

:lmfao: Lolol yea man, I know what you mean. Now imagine doing that every single day as your job :headslap:

Catnip
07-02-2008, 01:16 AM
caps ftl. stay on motherfcking topic.

Barefoot
07-02-2008, 01:25 AM
this is like 1 big boo woo. dont like it them leave. aint that what yall tell everybody else.

On_Her_Face
07-02-2008, 01:25 AM
LOL

Catnip
07-02-2008, 01:26 AM
this is like 1 big boo woo. dont like it them leave. aint that what yall tell everybody else.

repped. lawl.

JITB
07-02-2008, 02:23 AM
http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/500/applause.gif

Kevykev
07-02-2008, 06:53 AM
Post covered a LOT of ground!

BABY J
07-02-2008, 07:03 AM
Mike is just mad bc he misses VTEC. Duh.

1SLWPOS
07-02-2008, 07:05 AM
I doubt anyone misses VTEC.

BABY J
07-02-2008, 07:15 AM
I doubt anyone misses VTEC.

LIES!!!! :no: :tongue1: I mean who wouldn't miss....

AnthonyF
07-02-2008, 08:14 AM
hahahaha i loved it. I loved all the 240 nonsense. You can always count on Mike for some truth. :goodjob:

-Ant.

Sport1.3
07-02-2008, 08:20 AM
TTT Clean car

iloveboost
07-02-2008, 08:26 AM
LMAO! Good post. I enjoyed it.

I lol'd @ the Brett part, the 240 comments, and a few others.

willum14pb
07-02-2008, 08:30 AM
I knew you had pent up anger issues but man. :rolleyes: It's only a forum. And you said your "job" is you tell it like it is.. so now your job is this forum? I am confused. IA pays mods now? I want in!

Ran
07-02-2008, 08:34 AM
Angry Mike is angry, holy sh*t. lol

ironchef
07-02-2008, 08:38 AM
You never answered my pm and it wasn't even related to the stuff you said. I'm hurt :(.

T.S.
07-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Group hug!

A+ for you mike, Well written. :goodjob:

Catnip
07-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Group hug!

A+ for you mike, Well written. :goodjob:

no, no.
It was in caps.
fck that.

ShooterMcGavin
07-02-2008, 09:44 AM
damn, got anger/stress issues man? take that gun out to the range already :D

Hulud
07-02-2008, 09:52 AM
this thread is epic and like someone else said i doubt most of the culprits will post in here

willum14pb
07-02-2008, 09:55 AM
this thread is epic and like someone else said i doubt most of the culprits will post in here

Probably cuz they're banned by now. :lmfao:

Vteckidd
07-02-2008, 10:12 AM
I knew you had pent up anger issues but man. :rolleyes: It's only a forum. And you said your "job" is you tell it like it is.. so now your job is this forum? I am confused. IA pays mods now? I want in!

MY "JOB", YOU ILLITERATE FU.CK , IS A METAPHOR FOR MY "LIFE". I MEAN MY JOB IN LIFE, AS IN MY CALLING, AS IN MY PERSONALITY, IS TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

IA DOESNT PAY , IF IT DID, ID BE A MILLIONAIRE BASED ON MY REP POINTS ALONE :rolleyes:

ANGER ISSUES, NO IM JUST CALLING IT LIKE I SEE IT. READ IT, LET IT SINK IN, WRITE A BOOK REPORT ON IT, LET YOUR MOM LOOK OVER IT, REMEMBER IT.

I HAVE SPOKEN

PS. THE CAPS ARE BECAUSE IM YELLING AS I TYPE THIS. YES, IM SITTING IN MY BOXER SHORTS ON MY COUCH SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AS I TYPE EVERY LETTER OF THIS. MY NEIGHBORS HATE ME, AND AFTER READING THIS THEY PROB HATE YOU TOO

Ran
07-02-2008, 10:13 AM
THE CAPS ARE BECAUSE IM YELLING AS I TYPE THIS. YES, IM SITTING IN MY BOXER SHORTS ON MY COUCH SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AS I TYPE EVERY LETTER OF THIS. MY NEIGHBORS HATE ME, AND AFTER READING THIS THEY PROB HATE YOU TOO :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hayes21890
07-02-2008, 10:17 AM
hahahhaaha
you just keep on tellin it like it is

Killer
07-02-2008, 10:26 AM
hey Kidd....

Make a thread about it....

FoolsDrifFWD
07-02-2008, 10:57 AM
4real on the 240 part this **** is by no means a sports car and I hate it when ppl call it that. A 240 is just a ****ty car thats scary to drove at speed above 75mph thats all. And to all 240 owners pleas stop trying to street drift its not cool and 90% of us 240 ppl suck at it anyway.

OTG Signs
07-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Ethuggin

BABY J
07-02-2008, 12:01 PM
NE1 wanna start a Lexus Squad? We can call it LEKSKWAD.

And then start another EG crew - but me and Mike will run this one... we will call it:

MIKEYJSKWAD or maybe BABYKIDDS

Sport1.3
07-02-2008, 12:01 PM

sweet, can i put lexus badges on my Paseo and join :lmao:

x Resilience
07-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Why don't ya say it to my face fool?

Rofl

IndianStig
07-02-2008, 12:12 PM
TO THE GUY WHO USES CAPS TOO MUCH

It makes it harder to understand for the idiots your are trying to talk to. Although we understand your anger and even feel you on a certain level, proper grammar > caps. A real idiot will not try and comprehend all those Caps.

willum14pb
07-02-2008, 12:43 PM
MY "JOB", YOU ILLITERATE FU.CK , IS A METAPHOR FOR MY "LIFE". I MEAN MY JOB IN LIFE, AS IN MY CALLING, AS IN MY PERSONALITY, IS TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

IA DOESNT PAY , IF IT DID, ID BE A MILLIONAIRE BASED ON MY REP POINTS ALONE :rolleyes:

ANGER ISSUES, NO IM JUST CALLING IT LIKE I SEE IT. READ IT, LET IT SINK IN, WRITE A BOOK REPORT ON IT, LET YOUR MOM LOOK OVER IT, REMEMBER IT.

I HAVE SPOKEN

PS. THE CAPS ARE BECAUSE IM YELLING AS I TYPE THIS. YES, IM SITTING IN MY BOXER SHORTS ON MY COUCH SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AS I TYPE EVERY LETTER OF THIS. MY NEIGHBORS HATE ME, AND AFTER READING THIS THEY PROB HATE YOU TOO

Seven sixteenths of one inch:

http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon "Mr.KidD", you can do better than that. I used to type responses in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.

p.s.
You half naked at your computer is a miserable thought. Thanks for ruining my day.

Vteckidd
07-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Seven sixteenths of one inch:

http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon "Mr.KidD", you can do better than that. I used to type responses in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.

p.s.
You half naked at your computer is a miserable thought. Thanks for ruining my day.
OH HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY NEVER SEEN THAT GRAPHIC BEFORE. YOU COME UP WITH THAT ALL BY YOURSELF OR ARE YOU THAT GUY THAT HAS THE SHI.T SAVED ON HIS HARDRIVE SOMEWHERE AND IS JUST PRAYING THAT TODAY IS THE DAY HE CAN PULL OUT HIS "CAPS LOCK" IMAGE.

COME SIT NEXT TO ME BIG BOY, WE CAN MIX CONCRETE TOGETHER

willum14pb
07-02-2008, 12:57 PM
OH HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY NEVER SEEN THAT GRAPHIC BEFORE. YOU COME UP WITH THAT ALL BY YOURSELF OR ARE YOU THAT GUY THAT HAS THE SHI.T SAVED ON HIS HARDRIVE SOMEWHERE AND IS JUST PRAYING THAT TODAY IS THE DAY HE CAN PULL OUT HIS "CAPS LOCK" IMAGE.

COME SIT NEXT TO ME BIG BOY, WE CAN MIX CONCRETE TOGETHER

lmao@ you being all hyped up. It's just the internet man. I'm only messing with you. After this thread, i'm sure those "idiots" are going to do a whole lot more of what you told them not to do, simply to piss you off, lmao. I've never seen someone so angry over people posted "good luck" or "clean ride" or whatever it is you were bitching about. I wonder what else you stress over, I give you 3 more years to live with the way you stress yourself over things like this :lmfao:. You're the guy that screams at mcdonalds when you say coke and when they repeat it back they say mr pib. You probably lose it and start cussing the window man out. I want to hang out with you, we can go places and ill just watch you yell at people, and put it on youtube or metacafe and make some moolah, you down? :cheers:

Vteckidd
07-02-2008, 01:01 PM
You're the guy that screams at mcdonalds when you say coke and when they repeat it back they say mr pib. You probably lose it and start cussing the window man out.

GOD DAMN RIGHT, DONT LIKE THE JOB DONT DO IT. NOT MY PROBLEM YOU ARE STUCK FLIPPING BURGERS AS I RIDE BY IN MY LUXUIROUS 1994 HONDA CIVIC.

DONT HATE, GET ME MY DAMN SODA

Revmaynard
07-02-2008, 01:04 PM
DON'T YOU JUST HATE THOSE ASSHAT GUYS ON HERE WHO THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL? GAH, THE INTERNET!

blackboi50
07-02-2008, 01:11 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah:........all i hear!!!!!........1

Got Milk?
07-02-2008, 03:02 PM
some interesting stuff.

Dirty Octopus™
07-02-2008, 04:22 PM
agree to disagree

:werd:

Dirty Octopus™
07-02-2008, 04:24 PM

im diggity down!! :bump:

BABY J
07-02-2008, 05:29 PM
GOD DAMN RIGHT, DONT LIKE THE JOB DONT DO IT. NOT MY PROBLEM YOU ARE STUCK FLIPPING BURGERS AS I RIDE BY IN MY LUXUIROUS 1994 HONDA CIVIC.

DONT HATE, GET ME MY DAMN SODA

XLATION:

"Betta wrekonize folk --- gimme my drank foo."

Catnip
07-02-2008, 05:31 PM

Are you sure you aren't yelling because there's a naked guy between you and the couch?
It's annoying as hell, more so than mad tight driftorz 240sx sport/drift cars and what is b20vtec and can I outrun this local douches fast as hell D16y7 "EK" with a "cold air" and "pipe" kids.

TeeJay
07-02-2008, 07:47 PM
the brett part was funny :ninja:

FlipKing
07-02-2008, 10:40 PM
lmao@ you being all hyped up. It's just the internet man. I'm only messing with you. After this thread, i'm sure those "idiots" are going to do a whole lot more of what you told them not to do, simply to piss you off, lmao. I've never seen someone so angry over people posted "good luck" or "clean ride" or whatever it is you were bitching about. I wonder what else you stress over, I give you 3 more years to live with the way you stress yourself over things like this :lmfao:. You're the guy that screams at mcdonalds when you say coke and when they repeat it back they say mr pib. You probably lose it and start cussing the window man out. I want to hang out with you, we can go places and ill just watch you yell at people, and put it on youtube or metacafe and make some moolah, you down? :cheers:

I agree watching you yell at everyone would be :bump:

Turbo Terrance
07-02-2008, 11:05 PM
too much sh it to read........

BABY J
07-02-2008, 11:33 PM
^^ STFU F@GGOT.

~ runs

Vteckidd
07-02-2008, 11:43 PM
MANIAC YOUR A FU.CKIN *****, A PU$$Y ASS ****** THAT NEEDS ATTENTION ON IA TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER.

YOU SAY YOU DONT NEED IA BUT YOU COME BACK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

RICKY RICARDO LOOKING MOTHERFU.CKER

RICKY MARTIN SHAKE YOUR BON BON MOTHER.FUC.KER

IM NOT SCARED OF A 100LB PIECE OF SH.IT THAT DOES NOTHING BUT CREATE DRAMA TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL LIKE HE HAS FRIENDS.

GET A LIFE ALEX, GROW UP

Catnip
07-02-2008, 11:45 PM
way to fcking over look my post caps lock douche bag pssy ass btch

lololol.

81911SC
07-02-2008, 11:48 PM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w94/81911/roflkk.gif

5kdump
07-02-2008, 11:48 PM
MANIAC YOUR A FU.CKIN *****, A PU$$Y ASS ****** THAT NEEDS ATTENTION ON IA TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER.

YOU SAY YOU DONT NEED IA BUT YOU COME BACK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

RICKY RICARDO LOOKING MOTHERFU.CKER

RICKY MARTIN SHAKE YOUR BON BON MOTHER.FUC.KER

IM NOT SCARED OF A 100LB PIECE OF SH.IT THAT DOES NOTHING BUT CREATE DRAMA TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL LIKE HE HAS FRIENDS.

GET A LIFE ALEX, GROW UP
Haha, okay. You know im right, that's why you got all mad! Boo hoo, cry me a river Mike. You can act all tuff online, but you still wouldn't tell me anything you do online IN REAL LIFE. And I can put my 100lb ass on that. But hey, it's cool man. I have no beef with you.

Just stating the facts. You seem to be under ALOT of stress, hmm maybe you could use some pu55y? IA is fun to waste your free time on, that's why I come back. LOL plus it only takes me 3 mins to make a new name.

MAYBE IF I TYPE IN CAPS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE BETTER. I DON'T NEED ATTENTION, I GET THAT FROM MY GIRL AND BIITCHES FROM WORK, CHICKS WITH PU55YS. SORRY MIKE, NICE TRY. I'VE BEEN CALLED AN ATTN WHORE SINCE I FIRST REGISTERED LOL IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME, DAWG.

CONTINUE VENTING, OR HIT UP WWW.PORNHUB.COM (http://www.PORNHUB.COM) OR WWW.REDTUBE.COM (http://www.REDTUBE.COM) AND GO JACK OFF. YOU NEED TO GET RID OF SOME URGES BIG TIME. :lmfao:

5kdump
07-02-2008, 11:51 PM
My friend jayjaysti is the ricky martin in our group. :( So how about you give me a better name? Someone with spiky hair, maybe?

5kdump
07-02-2008, 11:52 PM
LOL @ MIKE CHANGING MY POST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FlipKing
07-02-2008, 11:53 PM
fo rizzle. caps is unneeded. Go smoke some weed or ban yourself or somthing...

5kdump
07-02-2008, 11:55 PM
fo rizzle. caps is unneeded. Go smoke some weed or ban yourself or somthing...:lmfao: @ noob

BABY J
07-02-2008, 11:56 PM
LOL @ MIKE CHANGING MY POST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I gotta admit that was some b*tch sh*t (IF Mike is the person who edited it) -- that post wasn't even that bad (sorry Mike).

5kdump
:( man, im sad that Mike fuccked with my post! It was AWESOME TO THE MAXXXX!

81911SC
Post it again and I'll quote it.

5kdump
07-02-2008, 11:57 PM
I gotta admit that was some b*tch sh*t (IF Mike is the person who edited it) -- that post wasn't even that bad (sorry Mike).Tell me about it, it was an awesome post! :lmfao:

Mike is just acting like a biitch! Talk about power trip. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: And im NOT posting all of that again!

5kdump
07-02-2008, 11:59 PM
Yo baby J, you should've quoted me man! LOL DAMNIT

5kdump
07-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Hey Mikey, im going to be at the varsity tomorrow.

I don't know if you have a problem with me, but if you do. You can come up to me and say it to my face. Just putting it out there.

5kdump
07-03-2008, 12:03 AM
AIM- Maniacurabus06

Hit me up Mike. That way you can't ban me.

5kdump
07-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Maniacurabus06 (1:03:40 AM): so whats up, do you really have a problem with me? lol

lets see what he says.

5kdump
07-03-2008, 12:05 AM
And Maniac brings MORE drama once again!

When will he learn? Who knows. Maybe he needs to get his ass whooped! Yeaaa!! LOL

81911SC
07-03-2008, 12:06 AM
He going to try and ban everyone. :lmao:

5kdump
07-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Don't mess with Mike man, bad apple and btlfed say he's a monster LOL we all should run for our lives.

5kdump
07-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Aight im sleepy now, had a long day at work and didn't get much sleep last night since I was actually getting laid. Did you mike? HAHAHAHA

XOXOX

FlipKing
07-03-2008, 12:15 AM
5kdump, i wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Mr. Kidd with the caps.

5kdump
07-03-2008, 12:17 AM
5kdump, i wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Mr. Kidd with the caps.Haha, my bad dude.

CAPS= Serious level 10 gangsterness :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Catnip
07-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Haha, my bad dude.

CAPS= Serious level 10 gangsterness :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Alex. you're level 10 gangstuuuuurness.

81911SC
07-03-2008, 12:23 AM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w94/81911/teenbbart2lq3.jpg
ll

FlipKing
07-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Repost much?

Vteckidd
07-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Don't mess with Mike man, bad apple and btlfed say he's a monster LOL we all should run for our lives.
Alex you are an idiot. I wasn't saying they fear me I was saying I talked sh!t about them and eventually ran into them and learned my lesson.

Any one that brags about getting laid is a ****** with no self esteem. I live with my girl you figure it out

Vteckidd
07-03-2008, 10:27 AM
AND I DIDNT EDIT ANYONES POST , THERE IS MORE THAN ONE MOD.

ALEX YOU GOTTA DO ALOT TO GET ME UPSET, I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU, YOUR EMO LIFE, YOUR INFINITE SCREENAMES.

THE VARSITY? THAT PLACE SUCKS.

LOL@ YOU SAYING IM UPSET, BUT THEN YOU MAKING 25 POSTS ABOUT ME, THEN SAYING "MEET ME AT THE V, ITS GOING DOWN, SAY IT TO MY FACE"

YOU REALLY ARE A PU$$Y A$$ *****

Nomad!
07-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Man I love this post :goodjob:

BTW: @ the end of your post you mis-spelled peace...
...but this one took the cake (and smashed it in a small child's face) :lmfao:

Barefoot
07-03-2008, 12:16 PM
AND I DIDNT EDIT ANYONES POST , THERE IS MORE THAN ONE MOD.
thats a bold face lie. it had your name at the bottom when it was edited. unless your giving your password out to who ever asks for it u was the person who edited it then deleted it. :goodjob::goodjob:

Friggintitsman
07-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Where do I find my turn signal fluid reservoir?

Vteckidd
07-03-2008, 03:32 PM
That doesnt mean i edited it, it means i looked at his post.

Watch, nhow look at your old post snd i didnt change anything

Vteckidd
07-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Where do I find my turn signal fluid reservoir?
UP YOUR ASS

Barefoot
07-03-2008, 03:52 PM
That doesnt mean i edited it, it means i looked at his post.

Watch, nhow look at your old post snd i didnt change anythingu can call it what u want. sugar coat it do what makes u feel better.

Vteckidd
07-03-2008, 04:12 PM
u can call it what u want. sugar coat it do what makes u feel better.
I did NOT edit his post. go look at your last post it says "LAST EDITED BY MR. KIDD" even though i didnt change anything.

SO SHUT THE F.UCK UP YOU ARENT A MODERATOR YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MY SCREEN SAYS.

DONT MAKE ME BAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE

Vteckidd
07-03-2008, 04:14 PM
And Maniac brings MORE drama once again!

When will he learn? Who knows. Maybe he needs to get his ass whooped! Yeaaa!! LOL
GET IN LINE EMO BI.TCH, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME. DONT TALK TOUGH, EXCUSE ME, TYPE TOUGH, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Tech5
07-03-2008, 04:22 PM
I think you need to get LAID!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
GOD SOME OF YOU PEOPLE..........
Its the guys that post 752343905439 topics on "HOW TO VTEC MY LS" or "IS B20 VTEC RELIABLE" or "HOW MUCH POWER AM I PUSHING WITH XXXXXX"

You know what, GO TRY SOME SHI T OUT FOR YOURSELF. 6 years ago i DIDNT HAVE A WEBSITE TO TALK TO AND TEACH ME WHAT TO DO. I HAD TO SPEND MONEY AND FIGURE IT OUT THE HARD WAY. I HAD TO TALK TO PEOPLE THAT KNEW MORE THAN ME SO I COULD LEARN. Please, ask questions, but dont ask DUMB FUC.KING SH!T THAT YOU TOOK NO TIME TO REASEARCH.

Brings me to my next point

PEOPLE THAT ASK FOR ADVICE THEN WANT TO QUESTION IT? WHAT THE **** IS THAT ABOUT?

You know HOW MANY FUC.KING PMs i get a day about what parts to buy, what to parts to run, what shops to go to, is this a good deal, is this too much, etc etc etc. You know HOW MANY TIMES I ANSWER THEM and then i get a PM back saying that their DOUCHEBAG buddy said something else. IF YOU ARENT GOING TO LISTEN DONT FUC.KING ASK ME. THen, DONT GET PISSED OFF WHEN I DONT PM YOU BACK BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR DOUCHEBAG FRIEND WHO HASNT DONE A GOD DAMN THING IN HIS LIFE KNOWS MORE THAN ME.

ALL YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS!

Come on guys, INNOVATE, BE DIFFERENT. With your fuc.king LAME ASS "SQUADS" to represent your stupid cars, get a FUC.KING LIFE. Sure its cool to hang out with friends, and such, but i get a feeling these car squads are because people are dumb, and they need other dumb people to make themselves feel better. AM I DOWN WITH THE "XXXX" SQUAD, GTFO with that wack ass shi.t. This ISNT F&F, THIS ISNT NEED FOR SPEED. Cars that cost less than $2000 dont get their own SQUAD that we all NON SQUAD members should fear. YOU ARE NOT JDM, YOU ARE NOT COOL

Next, To the guys that have no FUC.KING BALLS.

If i see another guy post "BUMP CLEAN CAR" or "TTT CAR IS CLEAN" IM GOING TO SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE, THEN SKULL FU.CK YOU. JESUS, ARE YOU THAT FUC.KING RETARDED? CAN YOU NOT COMPLETE A COHERENT THOUGH? CAN YOU NOT COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER TO WRITE? IM NOT ASKING YOU TO BE SHAKESPEARE HERE BUT CONTRIBUTION IS WHAT MATTERS, NOT YOUR FUC.KING POST COUNT.

A BUNCH OF IDIOTS DOESNT MAKE A SMART GROUP, IT ONLY MAKES A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!

Just because you and a bunch oif your IDIOT friends think alike doesnt make you RIGHT. Doesnt make you all knowing, it doesnt make you a heard of geniuses. SO just because 1 or 2 or 3 or even 10 other DUMBASS DOUCHEBAGS SHARE YOUR STUPID INCOHERENT NONSENSICAL BULLSH!T BABBLING DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU ARE ALL RIGHT AN THE REST OF THE "SANE MATURE WORLD" IS WRONG. IT JUST MEANS THAT THE GENE POOL AND IQ LEVEL AS A WHOLE IS LOWERING AND THAT VERY FEW "SMART" PEOPLE EXIST. WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, WE DONT CARE WHAT YOUR OTHER 10 DUMB A$$ FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY, YOUR STILL DUMB YOU ARE STILL AN IDIOT. EMBRACE IT MAYBE YOULL LEARN FROM IT.

KEYBOARD COMMANDOS

I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT TALK SO MUCH ****, BUT IN PERSON, THEY DONT DO A GOD DAMN THING. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. I WILL TELL IT TO YOUR FACE THE SAME WAY I TELL YOU ON HERE . THATS MY JOB, NOT TO SUGARCOAT THINGS, ITS TOO TELL IT LIKE IT IS. STRAIGHT TALK PEOPLE, GET TO THE POINT! NO ONE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM BEING CODDLED. NO ONE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM BEING BABIED. DONT SIT BEHIND YOUR HP MONITOR AND YOUR FIREWALL AND YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND THINK I WONT FIND YOU OR I WONT ENGAGE YOU IN PUBLIC. DONT PULL THE "ILL CALL THE COPS" OR " YOU THREATENED ME" BOO HOO SAD PU$$Y A$$ BULLSH!T. FU.CK WITH THE BULL YOU WILL GET THE HORNS. JUST LIKE I LEARNED ALONG TIME AGO TO MAKE SURE MY MOUTH DOESNT WRITE CHECKS THAT I CANT CASH. ASK B@D @PPLE AND BTLFED ABOUT THAT, OR EVEN CARASCOPPA . SEE I TOO WAS A BADASS ONCE UPON A TIME, I TALKED ALL KINDS OF **** TO OGs THAT I THOUGHT WERE DUMB, THEN I HAPPENED TO MEE T THE PEOPLE I WAS SH!T TALKING TOO, WOW, TALK ABOUT AN ENLIGHTENMENT.

NEVER THINK YOU WILL NEVER RUN INTO THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING **** ABOUT. IT WILL HAPPEN, THIS IS A TIGHT KNIT COMMUNITY, YOU AND YOUR DUMbAS$ FRIENDS CANT HIDE.

POST WHORES
SERIOUSLY, GET LAID, QUIT WITH THE STUPID THREADS, THE DUMB POSTS, THE TTT OR "GOOD LUCK" IN THE FOR SALE FORUM. YOU ARE MAKING ME WANT TO STRANGLE BABIES, AND I DONT WANT TO GO TO PRISON.

MODERATOR/PEOPLE OF AUTHORITY BASHING
YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST PUS.SY OF ALL. WAAAAAAAAAAA I DONT LIKE RULES AND YOU GUYS ABUSE YOUR POWER. LET ME GUESS YOU WERE THE BIT.CH IN GRADE SCHOOL THAT GOT PICKED LAST AT KICKBALL OR WHATEVER COMPETITIVE SPORTS THERE WERE. YOUR PARENTS CODDLED AND SHELTERED YOU AN TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE SPECIAL AND THAT EVERYONE IS NICE. WELL NEWSFLASH, THEY WERE WRONG AND THEY LIED TO YOU. CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE POWER, CERTAIN PEOPLE DONT, WAY OF THE WORLD. GET USED TO IT. IF I SEE ONE MORE GUY BIT.CH ABOUT GETTING A SPEEDING TICKET OR A TICKET FOR RACING AND THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT IT IM MOVING TO CANADA. SERIOUSLY, SHUT THE FU.CK UP. PEOPLE WORK HARD, LONG HOURS, DDEAL WITH ALL KINDS OF STRESS, PROBLEMS, DISEASES, SICKNESS, MONEY PROBLEMS, AND YOU THINK WE OWE YOU SOMETHING? WE OWE YOU AN EXPLANATION? WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD? BUST YOUR A$$ , WORK HARD, MAYBE ONE DAY YOU CAN BE A PERSON WITH POWER.

RESPECT
IT IS EARNED, NOT GIVEN

WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR 12th VERSION OF KNOCK OFF WHEELS ON YOUR $2000 CAR
SELF EXPLANTORY

DONT POST A BUILD THREAD FOR YOUR CAR IF YOU ARENT GOING TO FINISH IT!

SERIOUSLY, NOTHING IS WORSE THAN GETTING A HARD ON OVER SOME SICK CAR BEING BUILT, FOLLOWING THAT CAR EVERYDAY FOR 6 MONTHS, 27 PAGES JUST TO SEE THE CAR GET PARTED OUT CAUSE THE DUMBASS COULDNT SCRAPE TOGETHER ANOTHER $1400 TO FINISH HIS ALREADY $20,000 PROJECT. SERIOUSLY STOP MESSING WITH CARS AN LEAVE THE AREA. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THESE KIDS DOING STUPID BUILD THREADS FOR THESE "CRAZY FAST" BUILDS OR CARS AN THEN 6 MONTHS LATER THE CAR IS SOLD OR THE PARTS ARE GONE. IF YOU DONT HAVE THE PASSION OR MEANS TO FINISH A PROJECT DONT DO IT AND DONT POST ABOUT IT, ITS JUST ONE BIG FAILURE YOU ARE BEING SLOW TO REALIZE.

FUSTERCLUCK aka KUSTOMBUILDZ, YOUR THREAD IS KING, I BOW HUMBLY BEFORE YOU.

GRAMMAR NAZIs

OK OK OK SO I TYPE FAST AND LEAVE WORDS OUT OR DONT SPELL EVERYTHING CORRECTLY, ETC. ITS NOT A TESTAMENT TO MY INTELLIGENCE LEVEL, IT JUST MEANS IM TOO FU.CKING LAZY TO FIX MY MISTAKES BECAUSE CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF IM NOT BEING GRADED ON MY FUC.KING INTERNET POST. LEAVE ME THE FU.CK ALONE.

THE GUY THAT TRIES TO GET WAY TOO MUCH FOR HIS CAR

YEAH, WE NOTICED YOU, YOURE A MORON, YOU KNOW IT, WE KNOW IT, YOUR FU.CKING DOG KNOWS IT, SO STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DONT.

TO THE GUYS THAT BUMP THE THREADS FOR THE GUY TRYING TO GET TOO MUCH FOR HIS CAR AND OFFERING JUSTIFICATION FOR IT

SHUT THE FU.CK UP WE STILL DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. LIKE YOU THINK SOME MAGICAL "BUMP" OR" SEEN THE CAR IN PERSON ITS SUPER CLEAN" IS GOING TO REVERSE THE LAWS OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND AND ECONOMICS AND MARKET VALUE. IS YOUR HEAD REALLY THAT FAR UP YOUR FRIENDS A.S.S?

TO THE GUYS TRYING TO GET BIG MONEY FOR THEIR CAR BUT DONT WANT TO POST ANY INFO

COME ON , I CAN SEE YOU HAVE A NICE CAR, BUT INDULGE ME. HOW ABOUT LISTING THE MODS YOU DID, OR HAVING RECEIPTS READY, AND OH I DONT KNOW, POSTING SOME INFO I CAN ACTUALLY BELIEVE HAS SOME MERIT. YOU SHOULD TREAT PEOPLE WANTING TO BUY YOUR CARS LIKE POTENTIAL WOMEN(OR MEN) YOU WANT TO FU.CK. YOU DONT WANT TO LIE TO THEM BECAUSE YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY GET CAUGHT, BUT YOU DO WANT TO ENTERTAIN THEM, BRAG TO THEM, PROVE TO THEM HOW MUCH OF A BADASS YOU ARE. DO THE SAME FOR YOUR CAR. ITS A WEIRD CONCEPT I KNOW. I MYSELF ASK "WHY COULD THIS GUY POSSIBLY WANT TO KNOW ALL THIS INFO ABOUT THE $15,000 CAR IM SELLING? WHAT RIGHT DOES HE HAVE?" MORONS. MAY YOUR CARS AND YOUR SOUL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY.

YES OIL IS CLIMBING BRETT , WE GET THE PICTURE WE DONT NEED 17 THREADS ABOUT IT PER WEEK. BETWEEN CNN, FOX NEWS, AND BRETT IM PRETTY SURE THE ENTIRE FU.CKING PLANET KNOWS OIL AND GAS IS PRETTY GOD DAMN HIGH.

AN S13 IS NOT A SPORTS CAR.
AN S14 IS NOT A SPORTS CAR.
A 240SX WITH SUSPENSION IS NOT A DRIFT CAR
YANKInG THE EBRAKE IN YOUR 240SX DOESNT MAKE YOU A DRIFTER
ANY HONDA UNDER 400HP IS NOT A RACE CAR
ROLL RACING IS GAY, LEARN TO DRIVE OR DONT RACE YOUR CAR.

FUC.K YOUR REP POINTS. IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING GUYS, I DONT KNOW IF YOU KNOW THIS BUT YOUR REP POINTS DONT TRANSFER TO REAL LIFE. THEY MEAN NOTHING, SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU NEED THEM OR YOUR GOING TO GO INTO CARDIAC ARREST.

YOU CANNOT TRUST ANYONE!
NO MATTER HOW REPUTABLE YOU THINK SOMEONE IS, OR HOW SMART THEY SOUND, DO NOT TRUST THEM. NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE PROMISE YOU, TELL YOU, DO NOT TRUST THEM. EVERYONE HAS A SNAKE IN THEM, EVERYONE IS SHADY, EVERYONE IS TRYING TO GET SOMETHING FROM YOU OR OUT OF YOU. SO DONT EVER TAKE SOMEONES WORD, DO SOME RESEARCH, MAKE A DECISION ON YOUR OWN. IVE BEEN BURNED BY TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT MADE FALSE PROMISES OR TALKED A BIG GAME, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES, ONLY WAY TO REALLY PROTECT YOURSELF IS TO KNOW MORE THAN THE OTHER PERSON. TRUTH.COM

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY.

REMEMBER ONE TIME YOU WERE A SKINNY SNOT NOSED LITTLE PUNK. YOU THOUGHT YOU RULED THE WORLD, YOU TALKED A BIG GAME, YOU HAD OTHER DUMB FRIENDS WITH THE SAME MENTALITY, YOU HATED THE WORLD. WELL EVENTUALLY YOU GROW UP, JUST REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM. REMEMBER THAT OTHERS MAY JUST FEEL LIKE YOU USED TO FEEL. TIME CHANGES PEOPLE, TIME MAKES PEOPLE MATURE AND GROW UP. REMEMBER THAT THE PERSON YOU HATE OR DESPISE TODAY CAN BE YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THAN 6 MONTHS. REMEMBER THAT PEOPLE ARE CALLED OGs FOR A REASON. 1 YEAR DOESNT MAKE YOU AN OG. NEITHER DOES XX,XXX POSTS. OTHER MEMBERS WHO REMEMBER YOU AS A SNOT NOSED LITTLE PUNK MAY CALL YOU OG, NO ONE ELSE. RESPECT, EARN IT. GROW UP.

WE ARE ALL DESPERATELY WAITING FOR IT TO HAPPEN.

PEECE , IM OUT OF THIS *****, NEGATIVE REP ME, I DONT GIVE A SH!T.

ITS HOW I FEEL

MIKE
VTECKIDD

Barefoot
07-03-2008, 04:31 PM
DONT MAKE ME BAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN HERElol y because we called u out. after your call out FAILED.

I think you need to get LAID!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:i think he scared of some pussy.

Vteckidd
07-03-2008, 04:52 PM
I GET LAID PLENTY, MY GIRLFRIEND LIVES WITH ME.

PLUS ALL YOUR MOMS COME OVER ANYWAY WHEN IM BORED AND JERK ME OFF , SO TRUST ME, ITS NOT A PROBLEM.

MY CALL OUT FAILED? THIS IS THE 4th HIGHEST VIEWED THREAD IN THE WL, AND ITS ONLY BEEN UP 48 HOURS. THE OTHER 3 THREADS AHEAD OF ME HAVE BEEN UP for 2+ WEEKS.

YOU FAIL FAG GOT

Z0_o6
07-03-2008, 08:48 PM
quite possibly the funniest thread i have ever laid eyes on.

81911SC
07-03-2008, 08:55 PM
How you like your sig sauer?

Catnip
07-03-2008, 09:01 PM
This thread was entertaining about 4-5 pages ago.

Vteckidd
07-03-2008, 09:38 PM
sig is great I love it. Trying to buy hk g36c for less than 2400 right now

81911SC
07-03-2008, 09:47 PM
I saw one for sale somewhere for 13 or 17, can't remember. Killer steal. That's a pretty damn good deal too. Any pics?

Elbow
07-03-2008, 09:54 PM
This thread sucks.

Vteckidd
07-03-2008, 11:04 PM
I saw one for sale somewhere for 13 or 17, can't remember. Killer steal. That's a pretty damn good deal too. Any pics?
oooooo

if you run across one let me know. Its between that an an AR, but ive got my heart set on the G36C

Have you seen the MP5 replicas that are 22 caliber?

81911SC
07-03-2008, 11:07 PM
I'll look for that link.
I've seen the MP5 one but their hard as hell to get last time I checked. I also heard they weren't real reliable which is saddening. I LOVE the MP5 so it kinda crushed me. lol
Try to get the AR and the G36C before Jan. :( Doubt we will be able to after.

b@d @pple
07-04-2008, 10:16 PM
maniac i didnt say s h i t about mike being anything,keep my f u c k i n name out of this you b i t c h made fag g o t t

BABY J
07-04-2008, 10:31 PM
maniac i didnt say s h i t about mike being anything,keep my f u c k i n name out of this you b i t c h made fag g o t t

4th of JuLOL

redrumracer
07-04-2008, 10:49 PM
I did NOT edit his post. go look at your last post it says "LAST EDITED BY MR. KIDD" even though i didnt change anything.

SO SHUT THE F.UCK UP YOU ARENT A MODERATOR YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MY SCREEN SAYS.

DONT MAKE ME BAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE
you have to click save changes for it to say edited by xyz. why would you go to the edit post option if you didnt intend to change something?

BABY J
07-04-2008, 10:58 PM
you have to click save changes for it to say edited by xyz. why would you go to the edit post option if you didnt intend to change something?

:camera: :police:

BABY J
07-05-2008, 12:23 PM
hmm

Vteckidd
07-05-2008, 12:25 PM
IM SORRY NOT EVERYONE IS AS PERFECT AS YOU FAG>GOT

Echonova
07-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Just delete every post except post #1, then lock and sticky it. Good stuff.

Blitanicle99
07-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Damn I read that whole thing too. Sticky that ****!

BABY J
07-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Just delete every post except post #1, then lock and sticky it. Good stuff.

CALLOUTS warrant responses - that's why they call it a CALLOUT. So in this case... any1 who is called out by name (i.e Brett) and/or any1 who feels the need to defend themself to said callout should be able to post up w/out getting their sh*t deleted unless they are breaking other site rules.

redrumracer
07-05-2008, 12:38 PM
IM SORRY NOT EVERYONE IS AS PERFECT AS YOU FAG>GOT
and im sorry you have the inability to cover up your track that well.

Echonova
07-05-2008, 12:40 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/tyra_krumps.gif

ironchef
07-05-2008, 12:45 PM
So theres a rule about not bashing the mods, but what about bashing in the other direction?

redrumracer
07-05-2008, 12:48 PM
So theres a rule about not bashing the mods, but what about bashing in the other direction?
its the WL mod bashing is allowed

ironchef
07-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Oh, nevermind then.

Echonova
07-05-2008, 12:51 PM
So theres a rule about not bashing the mods, but what about bashing in the other direction?WL is a free for all. Anything goes, as long as it is not NWS.

It's like a cage match without the cage...

'cuz it's the internet.

Obviously.

I'm just saying.

green91
07-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Seriously why not do like most of us on here do and ignore these idiots. I see so much INCORRECT information thrown around and people that generally do not have a clue. People that do nothing more than DRAG the forum down. But it doesn't warrant having an emotional response or an elevated stress level. When you are letting people on an INTERNET FORUM get you torn up like this, your emotional involvement is TO HIGH. Oh yeah i can write CERTAIN words in CAPS vteckidd STYLE.

Thighs
07-05-2008, 01:15 PM
bump, ttt, clean ride, glws

Vteckidd
07-05-2008, 03:36 PM
I think its funny how everyone is saying im so upset and im taking things so seriously.

This is the funniest thread i have ever done.

Come on do you really think im stressing over these clowns? I just thought it was time for me to callout some people indirectly an talk alot of ****.

The WL has been kinda slow, so why not.

you guys take things to seriously. Its ok for Maniac to bash everyone but when i do it, he gets all bent out of shape, takes it personally and cries like a girl.

Trust me, my blood pressure hasnt moved since making this thread

green91
07-05-2008, 03:39 PM
You may shrug it off now, but the amount of time it would have taken to think out and type your post would suggest otherwise

Vteckidd
07-05-2008, 03:41 PM
Ive been confined to my house with Viral Menengitis.

YOu can only Play so many PS3 games, watch so many movies and TV shows.

Is there truth to the **** i said, absolutely. Am i bent out of shape over it, nope.

SOme of the guys in this thread i called fag.got are some of my friends lol.

Vteckidd
07-05-2008, 03:42 PM
SARCASM, LOOK IT UP :D
THat was post 7 i think i was clear i was joking

n00bsrus
07-06-2008, 02:04 PM
I agree on all, except that a Honda regardless of HP is not a race car.

quite agreed. except for this one :
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Honda_Racing_S2000.jpg/800px-Honda_Racing_S2000.jpg

i hate hondas anyways. street legal hondas are NOT race cars though.

Catnip
07-06-2008, 02:50 PM
^^ that's a street legal honda...

n00bsrus
07-06-2008, 02:59 PM
but it IS a race car

Catnip
07-06-2008, 03:01 PM
but it IS a race car
no sht. and I just proved you wrong.
kthnx.

X-Runner
07-06-2008, 03:02 PM
no sht. and I just proved you wrong.
kthnx.

Shes not very bright... gotta lot of holes in her head :lmfao:

n00bsrus
07-06-2008, 03:08 PM
hey mr. power trip "i have to prove everyone wrong",

stfu. it's a goddamned honda POS either way.
we're on the same page dummy.

but still...

http://a342.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1/l_81c701de166b49032bb86a68427746cd.jpg:tongue1:

Catnip
07-06-2008, 03:12 PM
you don't count, simply for the fact you're hating on hondas. "fsck" you.

n00bsrus
07-06-2008, 03:14 PM
all i have to say is.... "JDM TYTE YO".

i'm sure you don't even know what fsck means anyways, so i'll ignore that.

MistaCee
07-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Hey noobsru. I have a Chevy. Will you suck my d!ck.

n00bsrus
07-06-2008, 03:24 PM
depends on what kind of chevy it is. :D lolololol

MistaCee
07-06-2008, 03:28 PM
depends on what kind of chevy it is. :D lolololol

LIRL! reps I expected you to get mad.

X-Runner
07-06-2008, 03:31 PM
LIRL! reps I expected you to get mad.

haha she seems cool enough for a girl :taun:

n00bsrus
07-06-2008, 03:36 PM
nah it takes a lot to make me mad lol. what kinda chevy you got though? lol

thx xrunner i'll take that as a compliment lol

X-Runner
07-06-2008, 03:43 PM
nah it takes a lot to make me mad lol. what kinda chevy you got though? lol

thx xrunner i'll take that as a compliment lol

Im bored... *hint hint* *wink wink* your not that far from me lol

Mr. Clean
07-06-2008, 04:02 PM
eh well... this thread has died down now but i just want to say:

where do all these new members keep coming from that type like they haven't taken a day of classes since 1965, and have a ridiculously narrow mind set on the automotive scene.

seems like everyday there is some s/n i have never seen before that posts his/her car and assumes that they will get nothing but an overflow of oggling people, and of course when they don't they get all bent of shape and when you call them out they were of course "just kidding" and then blame you for getting all butt hurt. ugghhh. yes this is a forum, but behind every screen and every keyboard is a real person in a real setting with a real life (or lack of). so yes we say goofy stuff here and there but i think 95% of the people that have been on this site for more than a year are no longer posting as a persona. we are the same person on here as we are in real life but a lot of new members expect that we are all just here to BS on the internet. I have met toooonnnnsss of awesome people through this site, people that i would have never met if i had not been a member on here.

but anyway, this post has gone all over the place, but i just want to say that importatlanta is not just a place to BS and get e-popular for me anymore, i have been on here long enough to actually meet many of the people worth meeting (still havent met a ton of you guys that i would like to though) and i wish the ridiculous ass noobs with their fcked up grmmer and xtrem lak of spllng ability (so much that i KNOW they didn't just hit the wrong key on the keyboard) to GTFO or change their mind set on why they got on this site.

87 Turbo II
07-06-2008, 04:08 PM
To everyone who is hating on the all caps. all caps does suck because it makes you look like you're yelling. In a ranting post, this fits in, all caps isn't a problem right now. also, I completely agree with the OP.

ash7
07-07-2008, 12:15 AM
awesome post Mike.

I think this needs to be broken down into Cliff Notes and stickied somewhere.

*also agree with Mr. Clean up there, I've met more sane/likeminded folks on here than i would have thought i would three years ago. :goodjob:

-jonathan

Catnip
07-07-2008, 12:35 AM
To everyone who is hating on the all caps. all caps does suck because it makes you look like you're yelling. In a ranting post, this fits in, all caps isn't a problem right now. also, I completely agree with the OP.

http://www.gearfuse.com/wp-content/uploads/andrew/4_mar07/captainobvious.jpg

87 Turbo II
07-07-2008, 02:45 AM
http://www.gearfuse.com/wp-content/uploads/andrew/4_mar07/captainobvious.jpg
apparently it isn't obvious because every other post on the first page is about the all caps sucking. I'm saying this is one of the few situations where it actually does work.

Catnip
07-07-2008, 02:46 AM
apparently it isn't obvious because every other post on the first page is about the all caps sucking. I'm saying this is one of the few situations where it actually does work.

it's kinda like straight-through piping on a prelude.
it works, but it's annoying.

OMG Its Platz
07-07-2008, 11:43 AM
importatlanta.com/FORUMS <<<--- where all the dbags complain about life...

Miranda
07-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Wow... well, to be quite honest... I have no interest in reading 5 pages of props and/or whining... but I figure I'd say this much:

As someone who's butted heads with Mike from time to time, Mike has a great point. There's so much childishness and drama on these boards AND in this community. There are some people who've stuck it through, and those of you who have should be commended.

I think what Mike is getting at is critical. Everyone needs to get over themselves and one another. And if you're gonna run your proverbial cocksucker, you better know what the hell you're talking about.

Drama is ghey. My car's better than your car cause my ****'s JDM tyte yo mamma... is ghey. Oh my god, you won't believe what so and and so said last night.... is ghey. Man up and take responsibility for yourselves.

Oh, and by the way... learn Engrish.... by Engrish, I mean... learn how to speak it at a MINIMUM of what colleges consider a "conversational" level. When you don't understand what someone smarter than you is saying... ask them what they mean... don't assume you 'get it' and then run around spreading misinformation!

/personal rant

~ Miranda

Vteckidd
07-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Wow... well, to be quite honest... I have no interest in reading 5 pages of props and/or whining... but I figure I'd say this much:

As someone who's butted heads with Mike from time to time, Mike has a great point. There's so much childishness and drama on these boards AND in this community. There are some people who've stuck it through, and those of you who have should be commended.

I think what Mike is getting at is critical. Everyone needs to get over themselves and one another. And if you're gonna run your proverbial cocksucker, you better know what the hell you're talking about.

Drama is ghey. My car's better than your car cause my ****'s JDM tyte yo mamma... is ghey. Oh my god, you won't believe what so and and so said last night.... is ghey. Man up and take responsibility for yourselves.

Oh, and by the way... learn Engrish.... by Engrish, I mean... learn how to speak it at a MINIMUM of what colleges consider a "conversational" level. When you don't understand what someone smarter than you is saying... ask them what they mean... don't assume you 'get it' and then run around spreading misinformation!

/personal rant

~ Miranda
Wanna hug it out?

:kiss:

MR.EM1
07-07-2008, 12:16 PM

el oh el.........bump

Miranda
07-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Wanna hug it out?

:kiss:
Mike.. I heart j00.

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Mike.. I heart j00.
grose, you two need to get a room.

All Stock
07-07-2008, 03:11 PM
*bump* tite thread I repped you for it :goodjob:

n00bsrus
07-08-2008, 11:38 AM

lol jason. sup. dude all you talk about is IA. so you must know better than most of us hahahahah jk you know i <3 ya. LOLOLOLOLOLOL good seeing ya the other day btw. the new car is pretty nice too. when you getting rid of it? :D