PDA

View Full Version : FS: ae86 with f20c swap, must sell. incomplete

trueno2000
08-23-2005, 10:55 PM
alright guys this is very rare, i started this project over a year ago and was hoping to finish it to go qualify for formula d, but i dont have the funds to finish it and im also expecting a kid so i need to get a bigger car. I have everything you need to finish the car and can even instruct you on the completion of it. it's about 80 percent done.
the only thing left is
extend drive shaft.
plumb the fuel and clutch line
make 4 plates to position the motor to clear the rack and pinion.
or if you get a manual rack and pinion then you wont have to.
run the exhaust.
plug the harness and install the dash. and get the radiator done.

the swap alone is already close to 7 grand, the labor i did so far is not even included in the price. i just want to get rid of it and call it a day. this is a very good drift project if anyone knows anything about drifting.
if you know the value of the car and engine it is worth well over 8,900 buck.

but im asking for way below that.

it's an 85 corolla gts with lsd, hatch very clean minus bumpers.
f20c = s2000 motor. vtec in a trueno now that's sick.

i also have extra parts for the motor and car.
if any one buy the whole thing i will include a set or volk racing mesh wheels it has a 3 inch lip and is the only set in the usa. please ask for pics of wheels. i will get pics of car soon or if you want to see it in person it is at Extreme auto repair in moreland. conley georgia.
my cell is 404 547 8759.

the wheels are worth 1200 buck but i will included if you buy the car.
im asking 8,500 obo. :king:

DrivenMind
08-23-2005, 11:04 PM
wish I had the money to pick something like up
Oh and you might want to specify what type of AE86 it is (coupe or hatch?) and what year (kouki or zenki?), and also for the few who aren't sure what an F20c is, I'd suggest telling them that it's the motor from an S2k

f20c is like a torquier, more potent version of the 4A-GE but with gods grace to Imports, VTEC.

bump for something INSANELY original.

trueno2000
08-23-2005, 11:47 PM
thanks alot dude, i forgot those very important info. thanks for letting me know.
BUMP
BUMP
price is reduce.
please contact me if you are interest in the rims