PDA

View Full Version : Callout: ThackerSS

MeFryRice
07-01-2008, 03:50 PM
I haven't seen you in years and I was happy. You came to the FayCo meet the other night and I was actually shocked to see that your still breathing.

I had nothing to say to you yet you had to walk up to me while I was talking to Billy (BlackIX) to talk some ****. You told me any car that I drive is slow. Here's a hint retard, i could give two ****s about the straight line and you know it.

Here's my challenge to you.....

Date: Aug. 2nd

Where: Carolina Motorsports Park.

Fee: $200

Goal: Who can run the fastest lap time.

Now I'm sure I'm wasting my time cause you won't show just like every other time you have been called out. You mentioned that you can outrun me on the road course even with race slicks........NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE ME WRONG!

Do you have the kahunas to accept the deal or are you just going to run your mouth on the boards? Arn't there some v8 boards you can join or did you get banned from those too?

Reaper
07-01-2008, 03:54 PM
*gets popcorn*

this is gonna be good:cheers:

collins
07-01-2008, 03:55 PM
now, you should know better... hell he wont accept me accepting his callout for HIS RACE :lmfao: you think he'd do this?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-01-2008, 03:56 PM
I find it funny how small men such as yourself only find your balls when you are behind a keyboard.

collins
07-01-2008, 03:57 PM
thacker get in my thread or call me.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
Colins, I just got in from work. PM me the information and I will give you a call back.

Reaper
I find it funny how small men such as yourself only find your balls when you are behind a keyboard.

you didn't answer though...

x Resilience
07-01-2008, 03:59 PM

You're a *****. Seriously. You're a disgrace to IA, GTFO ------>.

All the ****ing callouts you made, all the time you got called out, you haven't ran once. And yet you still proceed to talk **** about how fast you are. STFU with that BS no one wants to hear it. I think I speak for all of us when I say DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GTFO off of IA.

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Arn't there some v8 boards you can join or did you get banned from those too?
I'd hate to think he hasnt been banned from them. This fag gives domestic drivers a shiity name...

MeFryRice
07-01-2008, 04:20 PM

I would have called you out at the meet but I figured I'd make it known on IA.

You still haven't answered my question yet. Do you accept? It's a yes or no question, no ifs, ands or buts.

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 04:23 PM
you know he wont....his car sways above 120mph because of his slicks.....and he wont run on his street tires cause they are only 255s....

fuking fag

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 04:35 PM
I'd hate to think he hasnt been banned from them. This fag gives GTO drivers a shiity name...fixed....

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-01-2008, 04:47 PM
I would have called you out at the meet but I figured I'd make it known on IA.

You still haven't answered my question yet. Do you accept? It's a yes or no question, no ifs, ands or buts.

You won't do **** in person.

I do not accept your bull**** race around a road course. I've got nothing to prove to you. You are the one butt hurt that you chose an inferior car to run your mouth about.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

MeFryRice
07-01-2008, 04:52 PM
You won't do **** in person.

I do not accept your bull**** race around a road course. I've got nothing to prove to you. You are the one butt hurt that you chose an inferior car to run your mouth about.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

IIRC, YOU walked up to me talking **** the other night. i knew you were there but wanted nothing to do with your sorry ass. You told me you could outrun me on a road course even with the slicks so prove me wrong or are you scared? Now your starting to back-peddle.

Are you scared to get embarrassed by a completely stock - motor wise - s2000? All I have is suspension. If your car is so damn fast, you shouldn't have anything to worry about, now should you?

You like to make callouts to people with cars that have motors half the size. Now it's YOU being called out and your being a *****......

Either you accept my race or stop talking ****. period.

OnURleft
07-01-2008, 04:56 PM
dang I wish this callout was for me. I'd a loved to have a track day payed for or make some money.

MeFryRice
07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
dang I wish this callout was for me. I'd a loved to have a track day payed for or make some money.

Don't worry, he was talking **** about my M3......

Chabot
07-01-2008, 04:58 PM
It doesn't seem like anyone likes Thacker... I don't think a road course is even necessary sounds like everyone agrees with you anyways... :goodjob:

Straight Line Races... HAHA :gay:

OnURleft
07-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Don't worry, he was talking **** about my M3......

Oh which car do you track? I typically lurk here because straight line races amuse me but a road racing call out is something I had to chime in for..

Hey if your interested I have a full two day weekend at Road A. this weekend. 200minutes of time for $400 if your interested. PM me if you want the spot, its with BMW CCA and a great event thats hard to get into

MeFryRice
07-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Oh which car do you track? I typically lurk here because straight line races amuse me but a road racing call out is something I had to chime in for..

Hey if your interested I have a full two day weekend at Road A. this weekend. 200minutes of time for $400 if your interested. PM me if you want the spot, its with BMW CCA and a great event thats hard to get into

I no longer have the M3's. I appreciate the offer though. I figured the Aug 2nd event would give him enough time to come up with excuses as to why he won't show. I'll already be there so it's no big deal to me.

OnURleft
07-01-2008, 05:06 PM
I no longer have the M3's. I appreciate the offer though. I figured the Aug 2nd event would give him enough time to come up with excuses as to why he won't show. I'll already be there so it's no big deal to me.

Cool man. Look for me up there i'll be on different color Kosei's in a 98 M3, 4 point, Modena interior hanging out with bimmerforums ppl. If you have a hot lap i'm sure we could compare times etc. What run group will you be in?

MeFryRice
07-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Cool man. Look for me up there i'll be on different color Kosei's in a 98 M3, 4 point, Modena interior hanging out with bimmerforums ppl. If you have a hot lap i'm sure we could compare times etc. What run group will you be in?

It's just a free run day, not a "race" day.

OnURleft
07-01-2008, 05:18 PM
It's just a free run day, not a "race" day.

of coure but I time anyway. I'm one of the slower cars in A so its in no way dangerous for me.

MeFryRice
07-01-2008, 05:20 PM

OnURleft
07-01-2008, 05:28 PM
guess i'll have to wait for a time trail to compare times. Although running around with a bunch of idiots at a time trial isn't my cake.

On_Her_Face
07-01-2008, 07:36 PM
blackix's name isn't billy, that is my name :???:

TIGERJC
07-01-2008, 09:08 PM
closed due to this being a straight line section of the forum and plus I don't want to see another thread with thacker'S NAME IN THE TITLE. Plz can we stop with all the thacker threads.

Thacker just likes to stir the pot and he does a damn good job of it. The best way to get him to race, is just to set up a meet and just hope he shows up, b/c calling him out obviously doesn't work