PDA

View Full Version : FUCK (US AND GA TESTS)???

TIaccordSh
03-19-2005, 09:53 AM
Has anyone taken the US and GA history and constitution exams for college? I didnt realise I needed them, and Im less than 2 months from graduating. I went and bought the materials but you have to answer like 1500 questions for 4 different tests and I dont have that kind of time.

Does anyone have the test bank already filled out or any suggestions?

Thanx in advanced.

Leisa
03-19-2005, 09:58 AM
sign off IA and get busy!!! :lmfao:

TIaccordSh
03-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Why didnt I think of that?? thanks for the help!!! ((anyone else??))

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2005, 10:03 AM
Hmm. I will have to agree with Leisa for the third time today. You are complaining about not having time to basically, finish school, yet you are on an Internet message board. Priorities are a pain, aren't they? Not trying to be an asshole, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.......Later, QD.

TIaccordSh
03-19-2005, 10:06 AM
Im actually looking up the answers to the test bank as we speak. SO its not like im sitting on my ass complaining. I just figured, since the tests are pretty pointless and dont help me in any way for my future, if someone had the banks already filled out, i would be greatly appreciative. (ive been working on the test bank for a week now and I dont even have 1 out of 4 done yet)

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2005, 10:09 AM
So you're cheating? Good job. Later, QD.

TIaccordSh
03-19-2005, 10:14 AM
this is not cheating. The test bank is a study material purchased through the bookstore. Look man, Im not posting to hastle you. I was just asking for some help.

Leisa
03-19-2005, 10:18 AM
well if thats how you want to do it... here are the steps...

look up answers.,
refresh IA
post response,
breathe,
look up answers
refresh IA
post response
breathe

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2005, 10:20 AM
this is not cheating. The test bank is a study material purchased through the bookstore. Look man, Im not posting to hastle you. I was just asking for some help.

Ok, well I didn't know. I apologize for my comment, then. About the cheating, though. Lolol. Not about the "you need to worry more about the test and less about IA" comment. Later, QD.

TIaccordSh
03-19-2005, 10:23 AM
well if thats how you want to do it... here are the steps...

look up answers.,
refresh IA
post response,
breathe,
look up answers
refresh IA
post response
breathe

That is what Ive been doing, and will continue to do until after I dont graduate or someone with the info is nice enough to help

JoeCoolinATL
03-19-2005, 02:15 PM
i didnt study and i aced them. they are fucking cake.

TIaccordSh
03-19-2005, 02:43 PM
i didnt study and i aced them. they are fucking cake.
i tried to wing it and took one of em, but the questions were very specific. I got like a 49%. I havent had a history class since Highschool. You must be more gifted than I am.

TIaccordSh
03-20-2005, 08:41 AM
anyone else?

atlantamx3
03-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Uhh What tests are you talking about??

Is this to graduate college?

All my credits were satisfied by taking those classes in highschool. And no- I didnt take advanced classes in HS either. So- Unless your college accepted you an didnt give you credit for your HS classes, something is screwed up.

TIaccordSh
03-20-2005, 07:17 PM
Uhh What tests are you talking about??

Is this to graduate college?

All my credits were satisfied by taking those classes in highschool. And no- I didnt take advanced classes in HS either. So- Unless your college accepted you an didnt give you credit for your HS classes, something is screwed up.
I transferred from the University of Tennessee and they decided that the political science and history classes I took there didnt count. I have tried to challenge this and havent gotten anywhere with them. Yes they need to be fulfilled so I can graduate.

TIaccordSh
03-21-2005, 12:58 PM
anyone else?

TIaccordSh
03-22-2005, 05:57 PM
gotta be someone out there, Im willing to pay good money.