PDA

View Full Version : CALLOUT: ThackerSS

kadabra
07-01-2008, 12:31 PM
I've sent you TWO pm's telling you that im ready for that 1/8th.

Two pm's saying that we can go whenever you're ready! And from the looks of it, you are, so what's holding you back? Am I intimidating you? What, I'd really like to know why since you lose your balls through pm's but not out in the public. You keep posting crap like this. vvv

I am waiting on word?
You got my word around the time you posted that.

That's when I decided to pm you again. Yet, you still have NOT replied.

I've seen it all now... import owners bragging about what duration of a cam they can swap into their cars.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

No... the REALLY funny part about all of this is I stick slicks on my **** and I AM hot ****.
Slicks and minor bolt ons and I am faster than 90% of the people on this site. It takes a mod list a mile long for an Evo or STI to even come close.
:eek:
You think your GTO is hot shiit around here? I don't have an Evo or an STi and im still calling you out! Your assumptions on imports is totally wrong! Seriously, a mile long list? I'm sure you were being sarcastic but still. I'll tell you what I have, BECAUCE I DON'T CARE IF I LOSE OR WIN! I JUST WANT TO GET A RUN IN WITH YOUR GTO.

-Intake
-Turboback
-Upgraded Intercooler
-Cobb AccessPORT

I'm still on stock turbo! Which means my car will only run low 13's if im lucky! Yet you still don't want to run me? Where are your balls? I called out BlackIX, JayjaySTi and they have REAL issues so we might NOT end up running. All I see from you is nothing but a bunch of talk and NO action.

So Im calling you out for TONIGHT! I stay in Gwinnett. 1/8th. Lets get it over with.

This is the last PM I sent him, just putting it out there.

Yes OR NO Thacker, why are you still talking smack out in the open but when someone PM's you to a race you don't have the balls to reply back? I told you that im ready when you are. I'm free Thursday. 1/8th, bring your slicks or whatever, it doesn't matter to me.
Did I get a response? Nope.

onebadgt
07-01-2008, 12:33 PM
damn that a way!:goodjob:

NoRotor
07-01-2008, 01:27 PM
I've seen it all now... import owners bragging about what duration of a cam they can swap into their cars.

Oh, the irony :)

Tech5
07-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Yet another Call out ..SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET BANNED FOR REAL

Vteckidd
07-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Come on guys, thacker likes to pick on people he knows wont race him, then sits back and acts like hes the fastest kid on the site.

Hes an idiot, plain an simple

Member31410
07-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Give me a holler kadabra if this goes down. I'm off from work all week and have been doing nothing.

Reaper
07-01-2008, 01:45 PM
the entertainment for the rest of the week...has begun

kadabra
07-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Give me a holler kadabra if this goes down. I'm off from work all week and have been doing nothing.
Will do, Ming. ;) If it doesn't go down tonight then hopefully it will tomorrow.

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 02:04 PM
i really hope everyone knows nothing is gonna come out of this except for what we already know....thacker is an all talk/no action pu55y

kadabra
07-01-2008, 02:09 PM
i really hope everyone knows nothing is gonna come out of this except for what we already know....thacker is an all talk/no action pu55yI've known about thacker since he first made an appearance on IA. I know that it's not going to be easy to get him to come out and actually run his car, but im willing to try just to shut him up. If I lose thats cool, I just want to see what's so hot about his GTO.

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 02:30 PM
I've known about thacker since he first made an appearance on IA. I know that it's not going to be easy to get him to come out and actually run his car, but im willing to try just to shut him up. If I lose thats cool, I just want to see what's so hot about his GTO.
I hope he actually comes out. I'm guessing you are the only person he will run seeing as how he "should" beat you... Good luck to you though. I hope you get your race and I hope you stomp a mud hole in his ass :goodjob:

kadabra
07-01-2008, 02:40 PM
I hope he actually comes out. I'm guessing you are the only person he will run seeing as how he "should" beat you... Good luck to you though. I hope you get your race and I hope you stomp a mud hole in his ass :goodjob:
If he does beat me, it's only going to be BY ALITTLE. :D Hopefully he accepts. My WRX is nothing speical, slow IMO. But he just can't seem to grow the balls to come out and see for himself. I have two people that I'll be hitting up if this goes down. Maybe you can join that list.

Revmaynard
07-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Why do you keep making Pokemon name usernames?

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 02:41 PM
If he does beat me, it's only going to be BY ALITTLE. :D Hopefully he accepts. My WRX is nothing speical, slow IMO. But he just can't seem to grow the balls to come out and see for himself. I have two people that I'll be hitting up if this goes down. Maybe you can join that list.
I'm game, and I like your attitude about losing. I'm the same way. If I lose, who cares? It just means its time to add more mods :crazy:

kadabra
07-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Why do you keep making Pokemon name usernames?Why don't you stay in the whores lounge? I mean does it really matter to you? And I didn't know that was a pokemon name lol really? I thought magicians use kadabra when they're performing magic tricks? Hmm cool?

kadabra
07-01-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm game, and I like your attitude about losing. I'm the same way. If I lose, who cares? It just means its time to add more mods :crazy:Werd. :goodjob:

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 02:44 PM
I thought magicians use kadabra when they're performing magic tricks? Hmm cool?
lol, I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON!

Reaper
07-01-2008, 03:14 PM
alex's car is quick...and Thackers car should take him...but its not really about winning or losing at this point, I think personally people just wanna see him run someone within his power range

kadabra
07-01-2008, 03:17 PM
My car is slow, just check the sig. :( yet thacker refuses to run me.

Reaper
07-01-2008, 03:32 PM
My car is slow, just check the sig. :( yet thacker refuses to run me.

Its quick...my cars slow...we "ran" well...sort of, way back in the day...it was retarded..I ran u, then tuan...

speaking of which wtf happened to that kid:thinking:

redrumracer
07-01-2008, 03:38 PM
thacker reminds me of kainejuice from when i first joined the board.

kadabra
07-01-2008, 03:41 PM
thacker reminds me of kainejuice from when i first joined the board.Kaine was real at first, then became a HUGE AE. Thacker has ALWAYS been this way.

AnthonyF
07-01-2008, 03:43 PM
isnt Thacker banned? Whats the point of this thread?

-Ant.

Reaper
07-01-2008, 03:48 PM
well I think its funny b/c he started talking **** to a buddy of mine about how fast his car was and then was challenged in a different way and continued to keep talking ****...ya'll stay in tuned to the killsforum...its gonna get good;)

kadabra
07-01-2008, 03:49 PM
isnt Thacker banned? Whats the point of this thread?

-Ant.Nope, he's not banned. And I don't think he should til he races someone.

AnthonyF
07-01-2008, 04:03 PM
He will be once he pusses out of all callouts.

-Ant.

kadabra
07-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Thacker, I got a hold of your number. I'll be giving you a call alittle bit later on tonight. Cool?

AnthonyF
07-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Yea, like he's going to:

1. Post

2. Pick up your call

3. even race. lololol

-Ant.

kadabra
07-01-2008, 04:13 PM
I just called, no answer. Lets hope he returns the call.

AnthonyF
07-01-2008, 04:32 PM
^you've got a better chance of Angelina Leaving Brad Pitt for you.

-Ant.

OnURleft
07-01-2008, 04:58 PM
this would be a good race, i'd love to see this happen

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 05:07 PM
this would be a good race, i'd love to see this happendont we all..

OnURleft
07-01-2008, 05:09 PM
dont we all..

haha yeah mostly **** fights. I really have no problem loosing I don't understand peoples pussyidous.