PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!! Need to buy something..Help!!

Silvernbluepearl
07-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Hey guys

Do any of you have a stock SI lip for an ef? I really want to buy one so let me know if you have one and how much.

Papa_Smurf
07-01-2008, 12:25 PM
is that your EF? baby clue hatches are getting cleaner and cleaner!

anyway, i had an Si lip when i put my Vdub lip on my hatch, but that broke off so i went back to my Si lip.

you could get a DA integra lip, those look really good if you can find one.

bigdare23
07-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey guys

Do any of you have a stock SI lip for an ef? I really want to buy one so let me know if you have one and how much.

You're the dude that posted a few months back that had that super low mileage, bone stock hatch right? If so, it's looking really clean :goodjob: .

Anyways, most people that have si lips tend to keep them now days, so it may be hard sourcing a used one, but I believe honda still sells them for >$100 if you want a brand new one. You could always source a 1st gen or 2nd gen integra lip and make it work. Hopefully that helps.

Silvernbluepearl
07-02-2008, 05:13 PM
yeah this is the one with the really low milage. I don't want to do much more work but really want a lip. Its looking like a new one from honda is the way to go. I know i can get it so i guess that is the route i will take...thanks for the help guys