PDA

View Full Version : Line-X

Lucky DAWG
07-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Where is a cheap place i can Line-x the bed of my truck? anyone know?

BanginJimmy
07-01-2008, 02:13 PM
There is a place out here in Hiram that does it pretty cheap. A friend of mine got his bed line-x'd and color matched for about $400.

okra1981
07-02-2008, 02:39 AM
I helped do the roll on bedliner for a truck my boss had. It turned out alright, it is really cheap too. You can get that stuff at Lowe's I think.

Lucky DAWG
07-02-2008, 07:34 PM
There is a place out here in Hiram that does it pretty cheap. A friend of mine got his bed line-x'd and color matched for about $400.

I think red Line-x would look really wierd if it was color matched, never heard of that. How much for it without that?

My friend got his taco done for 350$ at 4 wheel parts i believe, but the 50$ was because he had to get it on the top of the bed walls, which i already have protective strips there. So 300$ is what i got right now.

BanginJimmy
07-02-2008, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=Lucky Dawg]I think red Line-x would look really wierd if it was color matched, never heard of that. How much for it without that?QUOTE]

It actually looked really good up on his bed sides and on his fender flares. I'm going to be right by the place tomorrow if you want I can post up their number for you.

green91
07-05-2008, 03:42 PM
The roll on stuff and line-x is not the same. Its nowhere near the quality. Rhino liner is also junk. Line-x requires prep work and is sprayed on hot (near 180degs) and adheres much better.

Lucky DAWG
07-06-2008, 01:00 AM
[QUOTE=Lucky Dawg]I think red Line-x would look really wierd if it was color matched, never heard of that. How much for it without that?QUOTE]

It actually looked really good up on his bed sides and on his fender flares. I'm going to be right by the place tomorrow if you want I can post up their number for you.

nah, thanks though.

I spent a lot of money this weekend and bought a new grill for it. So i need to save up some more dispendable cash before i go and do something like that. Thanks for your help though man, message me the number though if you dont mind and i will call them in the future.

Black4DrEK
07-10-2008, 02:40 PM
i have like 4 boxes of the 'Do it your self' stuff... it actually turns out nice! if you want it LMK........

Lucky DAWG
07-10-2008, 05:12 PM
i have like 4 boxes of the 'Do it your self' stuff... it actually turns out nice! if you want it LMK........

I appreciate it but i forsee that going horribly in my case :lmfao:

blaknoize
07-10-2008, 05:48 PM
IDk what its called, but I can give u simple directions lol.

The store is located in Stockbridge.
Take 675 south to exit 23. Turn left and travel past the 2nd light. The shop will have a nice size sign stating (I believe) 250 for bed liner spray. Now, since I dont own a truck IDK what it actually is, nor have I asked about it. But I'm givin u my 2 cent.

Lucky DAWG
07-10-2008, 05:49 PM
IDk what its called, but I can give u simple directions lol.

The store is located in Stockbridge.
Take 675 south to exit 23. Turn left and travel past the 2nd light. The shop will have a nice size sign stating (I believe) 250 for bed liner spray. Now, since I dont own a truck IDK what it actually is, nor have I asked about it. But I'm givin u my 2 cent.

any way you can find out a number for me?

+1000 if so.

That beats out all competition by atleast 100$ if this place is legit

okra1981
07-17-2008, 12:42 PM
I may have been a little high off of the fumes of the stuff, I thought it looked decent. I know that the roll on stuff isn't as good, but it isn't all bad either. My boss also put on the Sanford and Sons wooden rails stained red to match the truck as well, then we would cruise around listening to the Madagascar soundtrack really loud, good times.

Tech5
07-17-2008, 01:19 PM
do it yourself! Done mine!

Black4DrEK
07-17-2008, 03:30 PM
x2^^

blaknoize
07-17-2008, 04:31 PM
any way you can find out a number for me?

+1000 if so.

That beats out all competition by atleast 100$ if this place is legitYea sure. Give me a day or so.

Lucky DAWG
08-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Went to Marietta Line-X

375$, called 10 places and that was the best deal, i have a rather large / deep bed.

did it THAT DAY, told me to come right after i agreed to do it and did it instantly, got done in an hour and a half to 2 hours. very quick

Recommended highly, cool guy who owns it. Talked to him casually about non business topics, extremely friendly. Zero flaws in the work.