PDA

View Full Version : Misc Underworld 3

Ran
07-01-2008, 08:09 AM
Why? These movies are even more garbage than Blade. They must get off putting out crap, like the studios that did Meet the Spartans and Hero Movie.

:no:

Turbo Terrance
07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
The first Blade was actcually alright.... but ditto about the others...

ironchef
07-01-2008, 06:03 PM
I liked Blade: Trinity, it was pretty cool.

Deke
07-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Mmm, I'm going to have to disagree. While neither series is especially good, Underworld as a whole trumps Blade as a whole. I mean Wesley Snipes...Kate Beckinsale in cat suits...honestly. :)

That being said, Underworld 3 is a horrible idea.

IP37
07-01-2008, 07:08 PM
the first underworld was alright.. i think. hell, i can't remember the movie. nevermind lol

Greddypacked
07-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Woah nah wadda sec. Blade II the ultimate vampire movie. Bad ass special effects, awesome fighting scenes, corny quotes, chica vampiress, and a new species of a vampire. Blade I was alright, Blade III is where it hit the fan. Vampire movies are awesome, who doesnt like super powers, immortal life, and a bit of sexy twist to it. They usually have good plots to it also. Imo vampire movies will always have a good throw in on horror/action movies.

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 08:30 AM
enjoyed them all, will see this one too :tongue1:

Dirty Octopus™
07-07-2008, 08:39 AM
i did too. i like the Lichens, Likens, or whatever though the story kinda confused me in part 2 :thinking:

as far as blade... umm... i think Blade 2 was the best but i like Ryan Reynolds in Trinity. he da funny. Oooo Ooo Ooo! i REALLY like the song they played at the END of Trinity. that did it for me :D

Ran
07-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Vampire movies are awesome, who doesnt like super powers, immortal life, and a bit of sexy twist to it. They usually have good plots to it also. Imo vampire movies will always have a good throw in on horror/action movies.I've nothing against vampire movies. But there hasn't been a decent vampire flick since Interview With A Vampire.

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 08:48 AM
since when did you become a vampire film critic? :tongue1:

Ran
07-07-2008, 08:57 AM
since when did you become a vampire film critic? :tongue1:I've always found the vampire mystic to be pretty cool actually.

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 09:00 AM
doesn't surprise me much :P

Sport1.3
07-07-2008, 09:11 AM
since when did you become a vampire film critic? :tongue1:

him and his gf dress up like vampires on the weekends and drink red koolaid :gay:

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 09:12 AM
^^^that's what i figured :lmao:

AnthonyF
07-07-2008, 10:59 AM
I like underworld. I believe #1 was great. Ok...maybe I just watch them for her in that SEXY.....fuking sexy ass outfit.

-Ant.

americanctm
07-07-2008, 11:33 AM
I like underworld. I believe #1 was great. Ok...maybe I just watch them for her in that SEXY.....fuking sexy ass outfit.

-Ant.

haha qft!

I don't think Kate Beckinsale is going to be in the third movie though, i think its Rhona Mitra, who is still fu cking hot, but I don't like when movie installments switch up their characters though. Like the Die Hard movies, the Spiderman movies, The Matrix Trilogy, and even Blade, none of them would have been the same without the same main characters in all the movies.

Vteckidd
07-07-2008, 11:36 AM
I thought BLADE was great, i think the 2nd was the best. But i enjoyed all 3. it didnt try to be something it wasnt, an the storyline was always developed IMO.

I liked the first underwold but i never saw the second.

You guys see they have the MUMMY 3 coming out in Aug or September? Rachel Weisz isnt in it, BOO

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 12:07 PM
I liked the first underwold but i never saw the second.

You guys see they have the MUMMY 3 coming out in Aug or September? Rachel Weisz isnt in it, BOO
2nd one had a lot more action. go d/l it and watch it :P

i didn't realize rachel weisz wasn't going to be in it :( wonder how jet li will play into it though...

Deke
07-07-2008, 02:03 PM
I'm in the small demographic that thought 30 Days of Night was badass. Not saying it was a great movie or anything...just badass.

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 02:08 PM
i thought it was ok, the ending was weak imo but the rest of it, as well as the concept, was pretty cool.

ironchef
07-07-2008, 03:19 PM
2nd one had a lot more action. go d/l it and watch it :P

i didn't realize rachel weisz wasn't going to be in it :( wonder how jet li will play into it though...You know how the title says Tomb of the Dragon Emperor? Yea thats who Jet Li is, lolol.

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 03:28 PM
You know how the title says Tomb of the Dragon Emperor? Yea thats who Jet Li is, lolol.
thanks captain obvious! :slap: for those that are as unintelligent as ironchef here, what i meant was i wonder how jet li being in this is going to affect the actual screenplay. as in, will it have a more martial arts movie feel? or still the same comedy/action-adventure thing we saw through the first 2 movies.

Ran
07-07-2008, 03:30 PM
thanks captain obvious! :slap: for those that are as unintelligent as ironchef here, what i meant was i wonder how jet li being in this is going to affect the actual screenplay. as in, will it have a more martial arts movie feel? or still the same comedy/action-adventure thing we saw through the first 2 movies.Kung-Fu Mummy FTW? :thinking:

ironchef
07-07-2008, 03:33 PM
thanks captain obvious! :slap: for those that are as unintelligent as ironchef here, what i meant was i wonder how jet li being in this is going to affect the actual screenplay. as in, will it have a more martial arts movie feel? or still the same comedy/action-adventure thing we saw through the first 2 movies.:slap: could've said that in your original post, smart guy.

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Kung-Fu Mummy FTW? :thinking:
wouldn't it be hard to kungfu being all wrapped up in bandages? :thinking:

Paree4g63
07-07-2008, 05:34 PM
I thought all the underworld & blade series were pretty good.. It's a decent series and the action and story actually grabs your attention! Kate beckinsale is hott; wesley fits his role nicely. I could understand there could be a sequel to Underworld because there are so many elders and connections to the past. If there's a hybrid, there is always someone better. As for Blade; it could go on endless too, maybe blade will cross with underworld one day..hahha then marvel, then capcom..aha jk