PDA

View Full Version : Question for the masses...

0p7!mu5
06-30-2008, 11:26 PM
*warning: its a lil long but worth it*

Ok her is the deal. Im tryin my hardest to educate this lil turd burglar in the error of his ways (and prove how utterly screwed he is) and Im going to need your help. Here is the situation:

Ok so Saturday I had plans to meet up with my girl and a few of our friends to discuss how this trip we are plannin on is going to work out. Well in the middle of me getting ready i get a phone call from her stating that her idiotic friend got arrested and she needed me to run her to his parents house to inform them. Apparently they didnt pick up the phonewhen she called and her dad wa with said friend comming from atlanta when the incident happened.

So on the way i ask her what happened exactly and here is the story I got:

the guy and my girl's father were commin back from atlanta and was on 285 when 2 bikes decided to pull on eigther side of him and one looked like he was pulling something out of his jacket (he thought is was a gun) so He downshifted and floored it while trying to get away from they and they pursued but a cop pulled him over just near memorial drive.. Apparently ended up with 5 tickes and my girls dad talked the cop down to just two (not sure what they were) took him, impounded car and left my girls dad to get a bus back to gwinnett.

That was the story she got from him..

Well after we get to the parents house ,(and them saying they cant/aren't going to help him due to $ and him being stupid) we get a call from him in the holding cell askin what his parents said. When we told him no help was comming, he flips out sayin his folks should get him out and they dont love him and blah blah blah. Im like wtf?? To further make matters worse, the dad wants to bail him out and get the car out of impound. His reason being he owes him for picking him up from Atlanta in the first place. Anyway a few hours go by and the parents get the car out of the joint (they're paying on it still) and later against everyone's better judgement someone posts bail (not sure who).

Now I feel as tho in all due common sense realize he is not going to learn his lesson since he usually tailgates or acts like a damn ricer so we just ignored the situation. Later the dumb**** calls me that night with the real story!

I'll give you guys a guess....

THE ****** MEANT TO RACE THEM(duh)!! Also after talkin to her dad I found out that her dad was tryin to tell him to slow down and stop. So straight up lie. Oh and it gets better! Numbnuts thinks he is goin to get off scott free since he claims the cop didnt read him his rights before arresting him. Now lets look at the evidence.. in both stories he was said to be doing over 100 on 285 in dekalb co.

So here's the part im tryin tell him. No matter what he is going to lose his license at the least and will probably have the book thrown at him. Parents can't afford a lawyer so its basically his word against theirs if he even tries. Im trying to figure out exactly what they would charge him for but not sure of the legal code on any of this. Also he thinks he can get out of it by using my girls dad as an alibi. Im tryin to tell him he has a snowballs chance in the 7th level of hell of beating this case and getting away with nothing and like earlier stated not sure of the legal code explaining the charges he is looking at for his hearing in a few weeks.

AlanŽ
06-30-2008, 11:29 PM
half of your long ass post is incomprehensible.

81911SC
06-30-2008, 11:31 PM
Cliffs f@ggot

redrumracer
06-30-2008, 11:39 PM
well if his parents have enough money/lawyer he prob will get off scott free/still have license.

Got Milk?
06-30-2008, 11:41 PM
half of your long ass post is incomprehensible.

0p7!mu5
06-30-2008, 11:44 PM
jesus .... ok fine cliffs

dumb**** speeds gets busted thinks he is goin to get off due to not being read rights. races two bikes during incident and tryin to explain to him he is still goin to get the book thrown at him. oh and parents are actually rather broke at moment so no cant get off that easily.. any better?

0p7!mu5
06-30-2008, 11:46 PM
sorry about all that just ogt off the phone with him and extremely annoyed so yeah incomprehensible writing is bound to happen forgive nobody is perfect..

Got Milk?
06-30-2008, 11:47 PM
haa?

Benefit
06-30-2008, 11:57 PM
so what was the question?

0p7!mu5
07-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Just tryin to get help explaining how ****ed he is or just input in general

87 Turbo II
07-01-2008, 03:12 AM
I got lost in your writing due to you joining the pronoun club. You see it's hard when he writes very generally. Cause he was with her when she told him about his dads girl where she was when he was with him but not with her because she was with me. Either way his post was about him andher and himself as well as his relationship with..........ok I'm lost.

I'll just nod my head and act like I agree with you, because I tried to follow along. I had to reread several sentences and I still think I messed up but how I see it, he lied to the cops about racing, and is going to try and fight not getting his rights read to him. He should realize that is called a counterclaim and if it does work in his favor it won't automatically bail him out of trouble, but may reduce the sentence VERY slightly.

DeeAOne
07-01-2008, 03:33 AM
I got lost in your writing due to you joining the pronoun club. You see it's hard when he writes very generally. Cause he was with her when she told him about his dads girl where she was when he was with him but not with her because she was with me. Either way his post was about him andher and himself as well as his relationship with..........ok I'm lost.

I'll just nod my head and act like I agree with you, because I tried to follow along. I had to reread several sentences and I still think I messed up but how I see it, he lied to the cops about racing, and is going to try and fight not getting his rights read to him. He should realize that is called a counterclaim and if it does work in his favor it won't automatically bail him out of trouble, but may reduce the sentence VERY slightly.lol, i hate that sh1t. thats how most threads are on this forum.

j0nbunklah0m
07-01-2008, 04:12 AM
send him to china problem solved :)

Ruiner
07-01-2008, 07:36 AM
Dude, did you go to school? Graduate? ****...

I feel dumber for just having read all of that.

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Dude, did you go to school? Graduate? ****...

I feel dumber for just having read all of that.
motherfvcking :werd:

my head hurts after trying to read just half of that...

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Dont give the f@ggot any advice. let him figure it out on his own.

0p7!mu5
07-01-2008, 08:41 AM
i reread and edited sorry.

Gambit017
07-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Ok, take 2 from a different angle. Said Driver, refered to as BOB, decided to race 2 bikes down 285 going 100+, got busted, and now thinks he is gonna get off scot free, Op7!mu5 and I have tried to tell BOB that Dekab will throw the book at BOB, and BOB will lose his license, and probably end up back in jail cause BOB and BOB's parents are broke. Op7!mu5 and I are trying to figure out a way to tell BOB exactly how ****ed he is, since BOB hasn't learned a thing from the whole thing. That make a bit more since?

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Ok, take 2 from a different angle. Said Driver, refered to as BOB, decided to race 2 bikes down 285 going 100+, got busted, and now thinks he is gonna get off scot free, Op7!mu5 and I have tried to tell BOB that Dekab will throw the book at BOB, and BOB will lose his license, and probably end up back in jail cause BOB and BOB's parents are broke. Op7!mu5 and I are trying to figure out a way to tell BOB exactly how ****ed he is, since BOB hasn't learned a thing from the whole thing. That make a bit more since?
I still say:

Dont give the f@ggot any advice. let him figure it out on his own.