PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Country Star.....and the death of my country.

koukis14
06-30-2008, 10:50 PM
I watched this show for the first time tonight. I try to avoid shows like this because I am not a retard, but while flipping through the channels I heard what I thought was a cat being raped.......it was not a cat being raped. It was two young girls, with microphones, making noises set to music.

As I watched more of this show I realized the noise they were making was supposed to be singing, and that this was a singing competition. So I come to the conclusion it is a comedy, kinda like Bloopers and Practical Jokes. Where they find people that think they can sing, but really can't.

I then come to find out that this show is not a joke.........ok so the show is a joke but it is not intended to be a joke. After I realize this I slip into a deep depression and turn off the TV. I curl up into a little ball and cry. Why do I cry you ask? I realize that millions of people are watching this show, not to laugh at it, not to find out how to stop it, but because they enjoy it, it makes them happy, they think they are gods gift to music.

WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO MY COUNTRY!?!?!?!?!?!? AND WHERE THE **** DID ALL THESE GOD DAMN MORONS COME FROM THAT SUPPORT THIS BULL****?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IA I beg of you, if you watch this show, please take your own life. If you know someone that watches this show, KILL THEM. We are destroying this country my filling our minds with this garbage. The great men that gave birth to this nation are some of the greatest men that have ever walked this earth. If they were alive today they would take a flamethrower to this show.......and The Hills.

Please do your part as an American......read a ****ing book, watch educational television.....HELL the Discovery channel has **** blowing up sometimes.....that can be cool. Pick up a paint brush, an instrument, a pen, CREATE SOMETHING. Or one day in the not so distant future we are going to look around and wonder where America went. I'll tell you where it went, it got voted off Idol because the English guy, the black guy, and the Syrian Jew thought China was a stronger performer.

RandomGuy
06-30-2008, 10:58 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eMhBDUuhSSc

Lucky DAWG
07-01-2008, 02:03 AM
I watched this show for the first time tonight. I try to avoid shows like this because I am not a retard, but while flipping through the channels I heard what I thought was a cat being raped.......it was not a cat being raped. It was two young girls, with microphones, making noises set to music.

As I watched more of this show I realized the noise they were making was supposed to be singing, and that this was a singing competition. So I come to the conclusion it is a comedy, kinda like Bloopers and Practical Jokes. Where they find people that think they can sing, but really can't.

I then come to find out that this show is not a joke.........ok so the show is a joke but it is not intended to be a joke. After I realize this I slip into a deep depression and turn off the TV. I curl up into a little ball and cry. Why do I cry you ask? I realize that millions of people are watching this show, not to laugh at it, not to find out how to stop it, but because they enjoy it, it makes them happy, they think they are gods gift to music.

WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO MY COUNTRY!?!?!?!?!?!? AND WHERE THE **** DID ALL THESE GOD DAMN MORONS COME FROM THAT SUPPORT THIS BULL****?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IA I beg of you, if you watch this show, please take your own life. If you know someone that watches this show, KILL THEM. We are destroying this country my filling our minds with this garbage. The great men that gave birth to this nation are some of the greatest men that have ever walked this earth. If they were alive today they would take a flamethrower to this show.......and The Hills.

Please do your part as an American......read a ****ing book, watch educational television.....HELL the Discovery channel has **** blowing up sometimes.....that can be cool. Pick up a paint brush, an instrument, a pen, CREATE SOMETHING. Or one day in the not so distant future we are going to look around and wonder where America went. I'll tell you where it went, it got voted off Idol because the English guy, the black guy, and the Syrian Jew thought China was a stronger performer.

if you want to go on a rant about destroying america watch a few new rap music videos on BET... gold chains, rims, and supermanning ho's.

What happened to Country Grammar by Nelly? :cry: