PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Market

BB6dohcvtec
06-30-2008, 09:40 PM
I know there are some fresh market grocery stores in Atlanta so I was just wanted to know what y'all think about it customer service/food wise because we are getting one in Macon in August/Sept.

Stormhammer
06-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Customer service has been pretty good, they seem to higher younger crowd who need the money and work at it to earn it. They know their **** too. Food wise, second to none. Some things you WILL have to pay for, but its worth it.

BB6dohcvtec
07-01-2008, 01:52 PM
cool. thanks

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2008, 03:30 PM
never heard of'em...

Kourt
07-01-2008, 06:53 PM
That sign has said coming soon for how many months? ha I thought they gave up on it already. Maybe it will be nice and not run down like the rest of that shopping center.

BB6dohcvtec
07-01-2008, 09:42 PM
actually they paid to remodel the outside of that whole shopping center. hell its that shopping center may be run down but the location is prime for the type of customers they are targeting.

JennB
07-01-2008, 10:39 PM
I was so glad when we got Fresh Market here. I shopped there when I was a kid. They have a great bakery and a lot of yummy organic and gourmet foods.

Another case of "I can't belive it took this many years to get this store in Atlanta." We had a Fresh Market in my hometown no less than 15 years ago. So glad we FINALLY have Trader Joe's and H&M as well. Two other stores I've been shopping at for years and really missed when I moved here.

Kourt
07-01-2008, 10:42 PM
hell its gotta be better than a food depot :2cents:

Catnip
07-01-2008, 11:01 PM
lol. macon has the farmer's market, which is like a whole building full of fresh picked veggies and fruits...

_Christian_
07-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Having worked there for a couple years, I highly recommend it. They have the the freshest food and specialty foods as well. It's definitely a more "upscale" grocery store. I had to put up with a lot of snotty customers.

ShooterMcGavin
07-02-2008, 10:20 AM
I was so glad when we got Fresh Market here. I shopped there when I was a kid. They have a great bakery and a lot of yummy organic and gourmet foods.

Another case of "I can't belive it took this many years to get this store in Atlanta." We had a Fresh Market in my hometown no less than 15 years ago. So glad we FINALLY have Trader Joe's and H&M as well. Two other stores I've been shopping at for years and really missed when I moved here.
i heard ironchef mention this the other day, what's h&m? :thinking:

JennB
07-02-2008, 10:34 AM
H&M is a women's clothing store. We just got a location at Atlantic Station and one at Northpoint Mall.

wOZrally
07-02-2008, 10:48 AM
you should shop at harrys farmers market in marietta

ShooterMcGavin
07-02-2008, 11:15 AM
H&M is a women's clothing store. We just got a location at Atlantic Station and one at Northpoint Mall.
:lmao: no wonder ironchef was talking about going then