PDA

View Full Version : BlackIX vs STI

iEvo
06-30-2008, 08:11 PM
so i ran my buddies sti on 13lbs and untuned tonight and puled about a car on it. the STI has boltons and a driver mod b/c the owner cant drive. ill get a vid on here soon so everyone can see. after my tune i should be pushin 2x lbs so it should be interesting. i think thacker wil be my 1st victim :boobies:

UpSideDownDesi
06-30-2008, 08:29 PM
so i ran my buddies sti on 13lbs and untuned tonight and puled about a car on it. the STI has boltons and a driver mod b/c the owner cant drive. ill get a vid on here soon so everyone can see. after my tune i should be pushin 2x lbs so it should be interesting. i think thacker wil be my 1st victim :boobies:
i wanna guess i wanna guess......Silver STi who lost to a S2k AND a Si. He still hasn't gotten any better?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
You will run him untuned but you won't run me untuned? Sounds like you've got more respect for my car than your pride will let you admit.

:eek:

aneel
06-30-2008, 08:45 PM
i wanna guess i wanna guess......Silver STi who lost to a S2k AND a Si. He still hasn't gotten any better?

i heard that he lost to an s2k but he lost to an Si TOOOOO :no: ????

aneeL

06IX RS
06-30-2008, 08:50 PM
Hey bro, which cams did u end up getting?

IndianStig
06-30-2008, 11:04 PM
You will run him untuned but you won't run me untuned? Sounds like you've got more respect for my car than your pride will let you admit.

Hey dumbass, thats prolly cause he ran him untuned at 13lbs in limp mode basically.

He needs a tune to really even get medium returns from his car, which will be enough to beat your i/e. Can't imagine what it will be like with a monster tune.

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 01:39 AM

:eek:there is a differance between and motor with stock cams and something with 272 duration... something your fatass wont ever see, being that something in the 240s degrees is large for you domestics. high 230s to low 240s is what we usually start at stock. you have no clue what to do and what not to do when you mod a car... you slap slicks on and thing your hot stuff. why dont you build a motor and not tune it and see how long it lasts. then again you might want to learn what a wrench is before you start building anything.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-01-2008, 03:19 AM
there is a differance between and motor with stock cams and something with 272 duration... something your fatass wont ever see, being that something in the 240s degrees is large for you domestics. high 230s to low 240s is what we usually start at stock. you have no clue what to do and what not to do when you mod a car... you slap slicks on and thing your hot stuff. why dont you build a motor and not tune it and see how long it lasts. then again you might want to learn what a wrench is before you start building anything.

I've seen it all now... import owners bragging about what duration of a cam they can swap into their cars.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

No... the REALLY funny part about all of this is I stick slicks on my **** and I AM hot ****.
Slicks and minor bolt ons and I am faster than 90% of the people on this site. It takes a mod list a mile long for an Evo or STI to even come close.

SX-MAN
07-01-2008, 09:26 AM
I've seen it all now... import owners bragging about what duration of a cam they can swap into their cars.

No... the REALLY funny part about all of this is I stick slicks on my **** and I AM hot ****.
Slicks and minor bolt ons and I am faster than 90% of the people on this site. It takes a mod list a mile long for an Evo or STI to even come close.

Maybe cuz there is a 4 cylinder diff retard......:thinking:

IndianStig
07-01-2008, 10:47 AM
you're such an idiot. your cars are different fool. your car sucks ass at some things where his accel's just cause he has to mod his car a little more then yours to wax your ass (which he will) doesn't mean ****. this is a tuner website, where ppl mod cars. now stfu and make me a sandwhich thacker

S II K
07-01-2008, 11:14 AM
i heard that he lost to an s2k but he lost to an Si TOOOOO :no: ????

aneeL

haha yeah he cant drive, he likes little boys, and has a boyfriend named bruce...he lost to my s2k and to a stock si...KILL YOURSELF

that would be one less idiot in this world. Thacker that applies to you too. i think you both should swan dive into the asphault from the tallest building you can find.

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 03:55 PM

:eek:this just proves you know nothing technical about cars. you get your info from shows like pinks and trucks on tv.... do you even know how to turn a wrench... noo wonder your camaro hasnt run in two years....

matthewAPM
07-01-2008, 04:11 PM
No... the REALLY funny part about all of this is I stick slicks on my **** and THINK I AM hot ****. But really I just have a big head.

FIXED

DirtyMechanic
07-01-2008, 04:30 PM
FIXEDomg matt competition forum is --------------->

ranger250x
07-01-2008, 07:36 PM
dustin did you run from a dig? cant wait till you get your car tuned it will be stout!

keevo54
07-01-2008, 08:54 PM

were u getting on 85 south at exit 126 this morning in ur gto?

1.8t
07-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Slicks and minor bolt ons and I am quicker than 90% of the people on this site.

Fixed. Lets be honest, a I/E GTO can get run down pretty easily after a 1/4 mile

GirlieZ
07-02-2008, 01:11 PM
thacker's big ego fits in with the other 90% on IA

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 04:47 PM
thacker's big ego fits in with the other 90% on IA

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Sigh.

I knew after seeing your attitude after the race last night, this is what I could expect.

GirlieZ
07-02-2008, 07:00 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Sigh.

I knew after seeing your attitude after the race last night, this is what I could expect.
sorry if i dont worship the ground you walk on, now you and your ***** go for a jog now.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 07:23 PM
sorry if i dont worship the ground you walk on, now you and your ***** go for a jog now.

You have a lot of growing up to do if you ever plan to function in reality.

There is a long distance between worshiping the ground someone walks on and knowing how to at least be respectable. I hate to say it but I think even Collin's might be embarrassed by your attitude.

blackonblack
07-02-2008, 07:30 PM

no vid still?

GirlieZ
07-02-2008, 07:42 PM
You have a lot of growing up to do if you ever plan to function in reality.

There is a long distance between worshiping the ground someone walks on and knowing how to at least be respectable. I hate to say it but I think even Collin's might be embarrassed by your attitude.
let him be embaressed i could give two f!ucks about it. he doesnt run me, sorry buddy im pretty independent

PhantomGoat
07-02-2008, 07:45 PM
So i see that thacker talk sh*t on al the broards on the net.

KEYBROARD RACER!!!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-02-2008, 07:45 PM
let him be embaressed i could give two f!ucks about it. he doesnt run me, sorry buddy im pretty independent

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I actually feel bad for the poor man if he has to put up with this. He seemed like a good guy, I hope you don't treat him like this.

You are no different than anyone else on this bored.... all fine and dandy in person but when the keyboards come out... :blah: :blah: :blah:

GirlieZ
07-02-2008, 07:51 PM
no i was talking **** lol maybe your head was that filled with hot air talking about ur self you just didnt hear....purple dildos ftl

j0nbunklah0m
07-02-2008, 09:46 PM
lol @ all the hate

Ronsam2006
07-02-2008, 11:00 PM
lol @ all the hate
X2 homie!

19'sPrelude
07-03-2008, 10:08 AM
You are no different than anyone else on this bored....

Spelling > You

Tech5
07-03-2008, 10:11 AM
wow your soooo smart fixing someones spelling ! DumbA$$
Spelling > You

19'sPrelude
07-03-2008, 10:18 AM
wow your soooo smart fixing someones spelling ! DumbA$$

Look up the word "Contradicting" as it may help you the next time you open your mouth.

iEvo
07-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Look up the word "Contradicting" as it may help you the next time you open your mouth.

hey there u are! whats happening with our run???? bring that ricey lude out so i can play with it

19'sPrelude
07-05-2008, 10:40 PM
hey there u are! whats happening with our run???? bring that ricey lude out so i can play with it

Ha yeah I havent been on here for a while. The prelude is finally being sold Friday. If you wanna do a run with the vette before it goes in the shop on Wednesday PM me.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 01:43 AM

http://i43.tinypic.com/1gnjac.jpg