PDA

View Full Version : TW... 40GB Playstation3 NEW!!!

SOHC MONSTER
06-30-2008, 07:36 PM
SOLD

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/ps3.jpg

BiH Importsz
06-30-2008, 09:11 PM
sold my for 400.. dont go lower... 400 is a good price...gl

Got Milk?
06-30-2008, 09:15 PM
ill trade u my 360 that comes with 2 controllers, 5 games which are Grid, COD4, and some other 3+head set.

SOHC MONSTER
06-30-2008, 10:04 PM
ill trade u my 360 that comes with 2 controllers, 5 games which are Grid, COD4, and some other 3+head set.

Not really looking for another console otherwise I would keep this one.

SOHC MONSTER
07-01-2008, 07:21 AM
sold my for 400.. dont go lower... 400 is a good price...gl

Thanks man. I will deffinetly keep that in mind.

SOHC MONSTER
07-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Just opened everything and played transformers for a minute. Very nice!

DieselNuts
07-01-2008, 08:57 AM
holy hell, i wish i could buy it from you...oh well. g/l with the sale

GODSPDZ
07-01-2008, 08:57 AM
Trade you a Toshiba HD-DVD Player with 9 HD Movies (one is Transformers) plus $100 cash on myside.

SOHC MONSTER
07-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Trade you a Toshiba HD-DVD Player with 9 HD Movies (one is Transformers) plus $100 cash on myside.

No thanks, I already have an HD-DVD player.

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks man. I will deffinetly keep that in mind.

Will you return with full refund if something is wrong with it? Later, QD.

SOHC MONSTER
07-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Will you return with full refund if something is wrong with it? Later, QD.

Yes. Considering its brand new and I played it for about 10 minutes I am %110 its in perfect working order.

Got Milk?
07-01-2008, 10:47 AM
well 400 is kinda to much.

I can get a brand new one with extra controller for 320.

SOHC MONSTER
07-01-2008, 12:58 PM
well 400 is kinda to much.

I can get a brand new one with extra controller for 320.

Yea you can. The 20 GB. Besides, I lowered the price. Thanks for looking :goodjob:

USA_EK9
07-01-2008, 08:34 PM
nice deal...is it obo...i'm considering buying a 360 or ps3....????????

xbn83
07-01-2008, 09:17 PM
nice deal...is it obo...i'm considering buying a 360 or ps3....????????

PS3 is a clear choice! Unless you want a ton of bullsh!t, headache, disappointment, down time and M$'s famous 3 red ring of death then get xbox 360. I'm speaking from experience here! I own both systems.

To the OP, good price and bump!

quickdodgeŽ
07-02-2008, 12:06 AM
...$350 will start it off.

Awesome price. Good luck. Later, QD.

SOHC MONSTER
07-02-2008, 06:54 AM
Thanks everyone.

wannab20hatch
07-02-2008, 07:06 AM
if its still here next wednesdsy consider it sold.

SOHC MONSTER
07-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Bump

SOHC MONSTER
07-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Bump before someone comes out to look at it in the morning.

SOHC MONSTER
07-05-2008, 01:03 PM
BUMP

SOHC MONSTER
07-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Bump

Andr3w
07-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Does this system have any backwards compatibility?

SOHC MONSTER
07-06-2008, 12:09 PM
I don't believe so and to my understanding, the 60 gb is discontinued. You would have to get the 80 gb for that feature.

Andr3w
07-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Sold. Thanks again. Nice meeting you.

quickdodgeŽ
07-06-2008, 06:48 PM
I don't believe so and to my understanding, the 60 gb is discontinued. You would have to get the 80 gb for that feature.

The 60 GB IS backwards compatible. Later, QD.

SOHC MONSTER
07-07-2008, 05:48 AM
The 60 GB IS backwards compatible. Later, QD.

We know but they stopped making it. At least thats what I read after googling it.

quickdodgeŽ
07-07-2008, 09:12 AM
We know but they stopped making it. At least thats what I read after googling it.

But no one knows you Googled and found the correct answer if you don't post it to be. I knew the answer and posted it. Doesn't seem very *******-ish to me. How about you? Later, QD.

SOHC MONSTER
07-07-2008, 03:16 PM
But no one knows you Googled and found the correct answer if you don't post it to be. I knew the answer and posted it.

Do you want a cookie? Are you still bitter bc you are no longer a mod on here? So now you are going to be a garage sale thread natzi? Its all good homie, I know you like to talk all that **** behind that monitor.

quickdodgeŽ
07-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Do you want a cookie? Are you still bitter bc you are no longer a mod on here? So now you are going to be a garage sale thread natzi? Its all good homie, I know you like to talk all that **** behind that monitor.

Do I want a cookie? The inability to conjure up something new and original is in your blood, isn't it? Actually, I'm good. I'm just as good as being a mod on here, Boy. And I think you're the one bitter because I have your number every time you post. You're a biitch and you know it and I know it. So are you suggesting I come out from behind my monitor or something? Later, QD.

SOHC MONSTER
07-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Do I want a cookie? The inability to conjure up something new and original is in your blood, isn't it? Actually, I'm good. I'm just as good as being a mod on here, Boy. And I think you're the one bitter because I have your number every time you post. You're a biitch and you know it and I know it. So are you suggesting I come out from behind my monitor or something? Later, QD.

Thats exactly what I am saying. Of coarse you wouldn't be able to use your "ethug" abilities in real life. You claim to be from the streets with pictures of you in your boys in the hood halloween costumes but you know nothing about the streets truck driving senior citizen. Come out from your keyboard and monitor and I will beat the dust off of you and expose you for the real ***** that you are. Of coarse you will continue to run your mouth in the safety of your own home. It looks as if I've got your number this time, Boy.

3KRYPTANITE5
07-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Quick your a wimpy azz Rockdale County good ol boy dawg. Get back on da porch and stay there!

The unit was sold and you you decide to pop your pale head up in this members thread.

Mods should have corrected you on that. :screwy:

QD needs attention IA..Show that inbreed some love not incest :idb:

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Thats exactly what I am saying. Of coarse you wouldn't be able to use your "ethug" abilities in real life. You claim to be from the streets with pictures of you in your boys in the hood halloween costumes but you know nothing about the streets truck driving senior citizen. Come out from your keyboard and monitor and I will beat the dust off of you and expose you for the real ***** that you are. Of coarse you will continue to run your mouth in the safety of your own home. It looks as if I've got your number this time, Boy.

So let me get this straight....your feelings for the Internet run so deep that you're willing to make it physical? All because I embarrassed you because I knew more about your own product? You're right and I've always said it...I'm not going to "fight" you. or anyone else. Because the Internet is not that serious to me. If I am a biitch (in your eyes), then so be it. It's not like you're anyone to me. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 12:46 AM
The unit was sold and you you decide to pop your pale head up in this members thread.

Actually, Einstein (lolol @ obvious joke), I was in this thread long before it sold. Listen, although it's cool that you made it through 5th grade, you should have called it quits there. That graduation ceremony from elementary school wasn't the end of school. Check into that, if you would, you might find yourself looking less like an idiot and more like........umm....well......I guess you'd still look the idiot role. Later, QD.

SOHC MONSTER
07-09-2008, 04:04 AM
So let me get this straight....your feelings for the Internet run so deep that you're willing to make it physical? All because I embarrassed you because I knew more about your own product? You're right and I've always said it...I'm not going to "fight" you. or anyone else. Because the Internet is not that serious to me. If I am a biitch (in your eyes), then so be it. It's not like you're anyone to me. Later, QD.

Its a sad thing that you try to single someone out bc you are lonely and obviously need attention, family man. Oh wait thats right.... You are apparently that fvcking lame in your own home that you spend all of your time on IA and trying to be some ******y ghost hunter. Do you cry yourself to sleep at night knowing nobody gives 2 shiits about you and your wife is fvcking Jody baby when you are out taking pics of your lame ass blowouts that you wish would have jackknifed the truck and went off of a bridge bc you are tired of getting crabs from Jody baby? I'm sure before you have some lame paragraph you will sit and cry then make yourself sound more intelligent by looking up big words to throw at me.

BLk92DA
07-09-2008, 04:11 AM

whats so hard about understanding this? sohc said the 60gb HAS the feature but yet its discontinued...and since u cant buy it at the store anymore, get a 80gb which also has it.
i mean why else would he bring up the 60gb? :screwy: lolz

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 09:02 AM
I'm sure before you have some lame paragraph you will sit and cry then make yourself sound more intelligent by looking up big words to throw at me.

After that boring rhetoric, I don't have to come up with anything. You took care of yourself for me. I see where all this is coming from. You and your Mom still mad at me for not claiming you as my son. All she was was a good time (and hardly that). But you and Little Boy Peep can have your fun owning each other now.

Oh and as for the big words. Me looking them up? That's what everyone uses as an excuse when they're too uneducated to understand without dictionary.com being open in the next browser what words I use. Sorry about me finishing school and wanting to be smart.

But alas, I'm out of here. You and I both combined to prove my point. Have fun. Later, QD.