PDA

View Full Version : 92 300ZX Twin Turbo "NEED TO SELL FAST"

98GSRHb
06-30-2008, 07:27 PM
1992 Original Twin turbo 300ZX manual trans. in pearl white. 210K original miles on motor with new Trans. This twin is in good shape and was a daily driver. Runs good but needs top end overhaul and one turbo needs to be looked at or replaced as it seems to have a turbo lag now above 3500RPM. The trans is very strong and shifts like glass but the clutch fluid bottle has a slow leak now "have to add fluid every week or so". The paint and body are in excellent condition just needs front bumper cause it is cracked from a really large speed bump. also need one new tire as it currently has a spare on the front passenger side. This is a rare car and I have not seen any Twins ever go for less than 4,500 even with two bad turbos and an auto trans. Great collectors car or project show car. I only have one parking spot where I live and the car has been at my brothers house parked I have no choice but to sell :( If your interested call me David @ 770-689-8235 $3000 "only interested in cash or mid 90s honda/acura. Thanks for looking

schia30
07-19-2008, 10:39 PM
still got it for sale?

JayL
07-20-2008, 12:44 AM
not a bad looking Z i would love to take this off your hands, but i have to sell my truck before looking into a different car, also not really wanting another project car. thats what my del sol is for. lol, lmk if you are interested in a trade